She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 02: Karly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," she breathed, softly, "that's it...lick my pussy, you bad, bad boy."

She tasted wonderful, and that flavour grew stronger and more abundant as her arousal increased. She got wetter and sweeter, and I slurped those thick lips into my mouth to suck them clean, over and over. Her clit attracted the same treatment, turning her crank more and more, until she was quivering with desire under my tongue.

"Oh Jesus! So close...suck my clit, baby... I'm so close!" she gasped. She still had her hands holding her knees spread fully, and her belly was heaving up and down with her ragged breathing. She was on the brink, so I kept her there, balanced on the precipice. She continued moaning her need to cum, and I kept easing her back from the edge, only to push her closer yet again.

I can only guess her patience was wearing thin with my teasing, prolonged attention. Her right hand moved in, and started to rub across her clit, trying to finish the job. I grabbed her wrist, and held it down beside her, then did the same with her other hand, keeping her from interfering. She was very strong for a woman, but I was able to keep her under control. My tongue continued to torture her, and she started to buck and twist more vigorously.

"Oh god, please!...I'm begging you! Please! Let me cum!"

"What's it worth to you?" I teased, mocking her previous comments.

"Oh shit, anything! Please?"

I'd like to say I took pity on her, and let her have the orgasm she so richly deserved. I'd like to say it, but the truth was much simpler. My tongue was tired, and starting to cramp, so I had to get her off now, or never. A final few passes across her clit, then I took it between my lips and sucked.

Karly slammed her legs shut around my head, and she arched her back, screeching at the top of her lungs in bliss. As if trying to crush my skull wasn't enough, she then tried to drown me, gushing her sweet nectar in a flood of deliciousness that surprised me. At first, anyway, until surprise gave way to an insatiable thirst, and I lapped up all that she could produce. Her legs finally relaxed, releasing my head, and allowing me to breathe. I crawled up to lay next to her.

"Holy...fuck...David! What did...you do...to...me? That...was... Wow!" Her chest shook with every breath, drawing my attention to her nipples, which were standing up like little pink traffic cones. Perhaps not-so-little, as they were at least an inch tall.

Karly giggled, and opened her eyes, rolling her head to look at me. She reached out and touched my face softly, wiping my chin of a few drops of her yummy secretions. There was a slick of pussy juice on my neck and chest.

"You're a sloppy eater," she laughed, "but then again, I guess it's like a pie eating contest, isn't it?" She giggled again. "I'm the pie!"

"Mmmm mmmm, Karly pie!" I laughed. "Delicious, and not even fattening! You didn't tell me you were a squirter."

"I didn't know that I was. Never done it before, but I've never cum like that before either," she said, dropping her head on the pillow. "That was incredible! What do you do for an encore?"

I was about to fabricate some sort of humorous reply, when my phone rang. Poor etiquette aside, I noticed that the display said 'Monica'. I tilted it so Karly could see.

"Go ahead," she sighed, "answer her." I pressed the green button.

"Hi Monica. How's your day going?" I asked.

"Boring. Very, very boring," she said quietly. "I can't seem to keep my mind on class today, so you know what happens when I get bored? I let my imagination run off with me, and think about you, and that big, hard cock of yours, pounding my juicy pussy, making me cum over and over. I've already masturbated twice today, and I'm still horny. What else can I do?"

"I think that's about it, baby. I'd meet you for a quickie, but I'm a little occupied," I answered.

"Occupied, huh? Put my Mother on the phone," she giggled, figuring it out quickly.

"She wants to talk to you," I said, handing the phone to Karly.

"Hello, darling," Karly said cheerily. "Yes...yes, honey, we are...well actually resting between rounds. He's been negotiating the terms of your parole...yes, he did. He's really very good with his tongue, isn't he?...Yeah! Three times, or one huge one! That's why we're resting..." she giggled, and I started to nibble on her stiff nipples. I hadn't yet had the opportunity to feast on her tits, and they were definitely feast-worthy. Karly's speech began to falter slightly, and she moaned softly.

"Mmmm...yes, he's sucking my...Oh fuck...my nipples, right...now. Mmmm, yes very good," she groaned. She tapped my head, and handed the phone back.

"Yes, baby?" I asked.

"Negotiating? Is that what we call it, now?" she laughed.

"Yeah, I'm working on it, but the warden is tough. Maybe I can talk her into allowing conjugal visits, but..." I said.

"That'll cost you extra," Karly laughed, "but I don't mind collecting, if you don't mind paying."

"I call you looking for sympathy, and you make me even hornier! Thanks." She paused, then moaned, "Okay, go fuck my Mother. I'll go finger myself in the bathroom. Again."

"Bye, Mon. I'm working out the rate of payment. See you when you get home," I finished, and hung up. I looked over at the beautiful, older woman laying next to me, visually caressing the firm, smooth curves of her incredibly desirable body.

"Okay," she whispered, giving me a smouldering glance," so get to work. Put that dick where it belongs."

"I consider it my pleasure to do so," I laughed, easing over to embrace her again. Our lips met, and the lust that lived in both our hearts boiled over. We rolled around on the bed, panting and moaning loudly, while we kissed and groped at each other's bodies feverishly.

Karly's hand found my cock, grasping the hard, hot flesh firmly. She pulled back from my lips, and pushed me onto my back. Her mouth searched out the throbbing shaft in her hand, and she plunged her lips over it. A few seconds of sloppy, saliva-soaked stroking ensued, before she withdrew, and swung her leg over me, poised to impale herself.

"This big thing is going to feel so good in my pussy," she growled, rubbing the head between her thick, juicy lips. She started to slide down over it, and I watched as my dick disappeared inside her. She was dripping wet, and scalding hot inside.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she groaned, throwing her head back, her mouth slack. Her long waves of dirty-blonde hair hung down her back, swinging from side to side as her body twitched with pleasure. She finally reached bottom, grinding her huge clit against the base of my steely erection. "Holy shit! This thing fits in my daughter's cunt?" she moaned.

"Yep," I laughed, remembering the last time I was balls-deep inside Monica's tight vagina. It was only the day before yesterday, but seemed longer. "I'd say she likes the way it fits, too, judging from her screams."

"Well, I like it too, so I guess we're going to need to work out a schedule for who gets to have you in their bed," she whispered, bending to kiss me. "It seems like this is my turn, as you're already here." She squeezed her pussy around my shaft. "Oh boy, are you ever here."

Conversation became superfluous, as she began to slowly lift her hips, then lower herself upon my dick again. She leaned up, and hung her magnificent breasts in my face, shaking her shoulders to slap me playfully with the full globes. Her rhythm picked up slowly, and I grasped her breasts with both hands, pulling the stiff nipples into my mouth.

I flashed back to the football game, and 'the tackle'. The cleavage that surrounded my face then, surrounded my face now, but without the intervening layers of clothing. I latched onto her left nipple, suckling the huge areola into my mouth, trying to inhale as much of the firm flesh as possible, while she moaned and held my head in place.

Karly was undulating her hips with each stroke, squeezing and releasing, moaning softly with her eyes closed. Her pussy rippled along my shaft, gripping it snugly with every sensuous movement. It was clear that she hadn't been a passive recipient of sexual gratification throughout her life, merely laying back and letting her lovers take pleasure from the use of her body. No, she had always been an eager and active participant, giving as much as she took, and adding to her considerable volume of sexual knowledge with each partner. In other words, she really knew how to fuck! Monica was studying under the supervision of a master. I may have bitten off more than I could chew.

She kept her upper body relatively still, letting me gnaw on her thick nipples, while her ass bounced happily on my lap, filling the room with a loud slapping sound. I reached around her hip, slipping my fingers into the crack of her ass to tease her butt hole. Her moan changed pitch.

"Ooooooo yes, finger my ass, you naughty boy," she hissed, pressing back against my fingertips. "Maybe someday I'll let you put something else in there."

My dick was stuffing her pussy full, while I wiggled two fingers into her tight little asshole, and sucked her nipples as ferociously as I could manage. She leaned forward a bit more, grinding her huge clit hard against me. I guess there's only so much stimulation a girl can take. She gasped loudly.

"Oh my fucking god!" she screamed, as her body spasmed wildly, jerking in my grasp, driving my fingers deeper, and adding to the pressure on her clit. "FUUUUCK! Oh GOD! FUUUUCK!"

I held on tight, and her body melted forward, landing in a limp pile on my chest. She rested there, gasping for air and moaning softly. She opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling weakly.

"Okay, you're good," she breathed. "My pussy is buzzing." She dragged herself off, and collapsed beside me. "Are you sure you're only twenty years old? You sure don't fuck like a young guy. I mean...sure, you have the energy, and the perpetual hard-on, but you can actually use it." She rolled on her side and looked at me funny." Someone taught you, didn't they? A woman...someone who knew what she liked. An older woman?"

She was pretty sharp, but just off the mark.

"Karly, I don't know quite how to say this, without it sounding bad," I laughed, "but she wasn't that old. Just a couple of years from my age, but...um...experienced."

"Uh huh," she said, still gazing at me quizzically. "Experienced. Professional?"

God Damn! She was sharp! How did she put that together?

"Yes Karly, she was...but it's not the way it sounds," I replied. "She was a friend, that's all, and she would confide in me about her, um, clients. They were in it for themselves, of course, and did nothing for her, so she would tell me what not to do, as well as what she would like them to do. We never actually slept together, but she was my tutor. Does that upset you?"

"Not at all," she smiled. "I'm just surprised that a young man would know enough to admit he doesn't know everything, especially about what women want. Congratulations on being open minded."

"Thank you," I said, pushing her over onto her back, and easing on top of her. "Ready for more?"

"I think I will have some more, yes," she nodded. Her thighs parted wider, and she guided me back inside her wet snatch. I felt like demonstrating some of the information I had leaned from my friend, so I kept my motions slow, smooth and deep. Save the furious fucking for the big finish, I would treat her gently, like a lady should be treated, until she told me to treat her otherwise, verbally or not. She seemed to enjoy this approach.

"Mmmmm, David, that's wonderful," she whispered, her eyes closed in pleasure. "If this is the way you treat Monica, I can understand why she can't stop talking about you."

"Really?" I asked. "What does she say?"

"Let's just say she likes you, and leave it at that, shall we?" Karly giggled. "I can't give away all our secrets."

How often do you find out that a girl is interested in you, from her mother? How often does it happen while you're balls-deep in her mother's pussy? I know it was a first for me.

I kept my pace slow and even. Her breathing began to quiver slightly, indicating that she was enjoying it more. Her kisses were an even better indicator, as they started to become more and more passionate and frenzied. Her legs were wrapped tight around my waist, with her heels digging into my ass. We remained coupled this way for several minutes, until she finally voiced her needs.

"David, I think I was wrong when I said you were good," she whispered. "You're much better than good. Make love to me David. Make love to me, like we're involved in more than just a physical relationship."

Was this just role playing, or a complication?

This was my first intimate encounter with Karly, but I was already hungry for more, not instead of her daughter, but in addition to Monica. Keep them horizontally happy, as she said. Not exactly a conventional relationship, but one I could easily come to enjoy on a long term basis, with or without the emotional connection. I loved her body, so I could pretend for her benefit.

I kissed her again, and resumed the slow, gentle pace that I had started with, pulling back out equally slowly, and using the full length of my cock to ream her with excruciating ease. Each inward stroke ended with a delicious grind against her engorged clitoris, eliciting a groan of delight from her. She whispered in my ear.

"That's it, baby...so deep, so hard. Your cock fills my little pussy like we were made for each other. You make me feel so good...so warm, safe, and desired. Where were you when I was younger?"

She kissed me, this time with a tenderness usually reserved for those with feelings for each other. Her hands caressed my back, neck and shoulders, dallying down to my ass on occasion. She traced her nails over my rump.

"Mmmm, you have such a strong, hard ass. I like the way it flexes so nicely when you're fucking me," she breathed. "It drives that big cock into me so perfectly."

Now I was conscious of her hand, softly stroking my butt cheeks with each and every thrust into her wet, welcoming vagina. She cooed quietly.

"Yes baby...fuck me. Fuck me so smooth, and slowly. Make me feel every exquisite bit of that huge dick of yours. Make me cum, until I lose count how many times I have." She shuddered and gasped, grabbing my ass firmly, pulling me deeper. "Ahhhhhnnn! Yes! I think that's three...or is it four?"

"How quickly you forget," I laughed, "It's five, or are you trying to pad the bill?"

"Would I do that to you?" she grinned, batting her eyelashes innocently. I laughed.

"Yeah, Karly...I think you would." I smiled at her, still stroking her smoothly, and she smiled back. "I don't blame you. If the roles were reversed, I'd probably do the same. This is fun."

"It is, isn't it?" she giggled. "Now...give me that big dick as hard as you can. I appreciate the kid-glove treatment, and enjoyed the loving pace, but I'd like to be pounded like a streetwalker please. Fuck. Me. Now."

Done. I shifted gears, and started to shaft her furiously, fucking her as requested...like a cheap cum dumpster. Raising up on my arms for leverage also freed her big hooters, letting them swing and shimmy in response to my remorseless, crushing thrusts.

"Oh shit, yes, baby! That's it! Fuck me!" she groaned, staring me down with those icy blue eyes. I was drilling her so ferociously that she was having trouble maintaining her eye lock. "Fuck me so hard!"

I might normally have been able to maintain this pace for about ten minutes, but since we had been fucking for over an hour already, position changes included, my kettle was nearing the boiling point. I started to grunt and growl at the approach of my own climax. Karly grinned.

"Yeah, baby...you want to cum, don't you?" Her hands cupped her huge breasts and held the quivering globes of feminine flesh together, forming a spectacular line of soft cleavage that marked the spot she wanted me to target. "Right here! Cum on my tits, baby!"

The view of those melons jiggling enticingly was enough to finish the job her tight pussy had started, and I felt the tide rising rapidly, yanking my rod out of her just in time. The first shot was impressive, even to me. I can only imagine what Karly thought as it arched through the air, covering her in a stripe from navel to eyebrow. The remainders were less robust, but still quite voluminous, leaving her a candidate for a 'wet paint' sign. Streaks of slimy, translucent glop trickled across her chest, pooling in her cleavage. I didn't even realize that she had been screaming through an orgasm of her own, until I saw her open mouth and red blush. She panted, smiling up at me.

"Six."

***

"Did you leave anything for me, Mother?" I heard from over there, somewhere. I had fallen asleep after fucking Karly to her latest orgasm, and blowing my load all over her bountiful chest. My brain was pretty fuzzy, and so was my vision when I opened my eyes.

There was a figure over by the doorway, and as my eyes slowly focused, Monica's image resolved into view.

"Mmmm, maybe," Karly giggled. "You're home early, aren't you?" she asked, trying to get her eyes to work, as well, looking blearily at her watch.

"Do you really think that I could concentrate on class," she asked, smiling, "when I knew you were here, wearing out my boyfriend?" She waved. "Hi stud!"

Monica walked over to where her mother was laying, covered from the waist down by the sheets. She found some of my cum on Karly's left breast, and scooped it up, then licked her fingers.

"It's much better warm," she laughed, making a sour face. I was fully awake now.

"I probably have some fresh stuff for you, baby," I laughed. "She swallowed the first serving, and is still wearing the second course."

"Good. Care to join me in my room? I'm feeling frisky," Monica smiled. I gave Karly a parting kiss, and rolled out of bed.

"Hey, you two...don't forget ; conjugal visits cost extra!" she laughed.

"Put it on my tab," I replied. Monica was waiting for me, lips at the ready, and my dick was already semi-hard. She kissed me, then took hold of my cock and led me to her room.

"Gladly," Karly said.

I might never pay off my debt to Karly, if Monica had anything to say about it, but that was fine with me. I was beginning to like this arrangement.

A lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter three will be along shortly, but please send your comments and feedback.

Thanks for reading.

12