She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 05: Reprisal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And she's angry with you already," Rachel pointed out. "What did you supposedly do?"

"She said I looked at another woman too long," I shrugged. "I might have. It was just a look."

Rachel smiled, toying with the next button on her blouse surreptitiously. If I could be tempted to look, perhaps she could tempt me a little further. Pop. She was now showing me the full effect of her delicious cleavage, as her blouse was open down to the button below her breasts. She did appear to have a nice pair, with a dusting of freckles atop each rounded orb.

"I mean really," she giggled, "you didn't touch this other woman, did you? Can't really blame a guy for noticing another woman, can you?"

I just shook my head, and continued to cast very frequent glances at her chest. She pretended to suddenly realize what I was looking at.

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped. "I'm terribly sorry! This top just can't deal with the girls. It comes open all the time!" She reached down, ostensibly to cover up, but I knew she was playing, and stopped her.

"No, no, please don't," I said softly. "You're so beautiful."

Yeah, I was supposed to be the fish, here, and she had the baits out, but I was also the angler, and didn't want her to button up and swim away. She was doing so well, or so she thought. I was almost in the boat.

"Thank you David," she smiled, and 'stopped trying' to wrestle her breasts back under cover. She held the blouse open, inviting a more concentrated examination. "Do you like what you see? Do you like my breasts?"

"Mmmmm, yes, I do," I smiled. "Very nice. They look so soft." Would she offer me a chance to confirm it? It was clear she was willing to go pretty far in her efforts to seduce me away from Monica. I assumed she would.

"Thank you again," she giggled. "They're nothing compared to Monica's, though. She's got such perfect breasts, and so big, too. She's had them since high school. I can understand what attracted you to her."

Ah, this is the part where I'm supposed to throw my wife under the bus, and tell you how much more lovely you are than she. It's that old sales technique; if you say it, I'll doubt it, but if I say it, it's true. I let the silence hang for a few deafening seconds, while she sat with her quite attractive tits hanging out for my viewing pleasure. Alright, that's long enough.

"Rachel, you're every bit as beautiful as Monica," I said softly. She looked a little disappointed, until I added the kicker, that made her think she had me. "If not more so."

She smiled again. She had to think I was stuffed and mounted, hanging on her wall. Revenge was hers. I assumed she'd fuck me, then tell Monica all about how she seduced her new husband.

"David, would you like to continue this conversation somewhere more... Private?" she suggested. "Why don't we go to my room."

Well, that wasn't very subtle, was it? Come back to my room, and I'll slip into something more comfortable... like nothing at all. I was looking forward to seeing her starkers, but I had to report back to HQ, and be debriefed. Perhaps literally. We had two more days to play this game, and by then, she'd be desperate to close the deal before her opportunity for retribution was lost. This was going to be more fun than I initially thought.

"I appreciate the offer," I smiled, finishing my drink, "but I should really get back to my room. Monica should have calmed down by now. You know how hot 'make up sex' can be? I'm sure we'll be seeing you around?"

"Of course," she smiled in return as I stood.

I said goodbye, and beat a hasty retreat, peeking back around the corner to see her still sitting there. She was seething, angrily buttoning her blouse and muttering to herself. She finally stood, ripped her blazer off the hook behind her, and stormed out.

Yes, Monica was going to love this story.

***

I was sitting in bed, leaning back against the padded headboard, with my head tilted back. I was telling her what Rachel had done.

"And, um... and she...oh god... she was sitting... uh, sitting there, at the, um... table, with her, um... her tits hanging... uh, hanging out."

I was normally much more eloquent when relaying a story, but Monica was providing something that would test the concentration of any man. She was sucking my cock, and I was watching in the mirror above us, trying to remember my native language was English. I believe she was closing the gap on her mother in the blowjob department. Karly's oral attention was no doubt the best it had been my privilege to experience; she could suck the power of speech out of my brain completely. Monica was merely making coherent dialogue difficult.

"Mon, honey, that's... so... oh my... god..." I babbled. My cock was throbbing in her mouth, nearly ready to explode.

My wife could, of course, read me like a book. She knew if she didn't stop, she'd be getting a mouthful of hot semen, which she would thoroughly enjoy swallowing... if she didn't have other ideas. She withdrew my spit soaked shaft from her lips, and crawled up to straddle me, directing it into her dripping wet pussy. The story, as ineptly as I had told it, had still had the effect of making her exceptionally aroused. She settled herself over my dick, and looked into my eyes.

"So, she invited you back to her room, huh?" she giggled. "She offered herself to you on a platter, with her boobs hanging out, yet you came back to me, untarnished. I think I chose the right man to marry," she smiled, leaning down to kiss me passionately. "I know we had talked about this, but I must confess to being a little nervous about putting you in that situation. You're only human... and she is pretty hot. In high school, she was even hotter."

"Yet you stole her boyfriend?" I asked, grinning up at her.

"Yes, well, that's exactly my point. Some men just can't resist a sure thing. Her boyfriend couldn't get his dick out for me to suck fast enough," she smiled.

"Honey, I have two courses of filet mignon in you and your mother. A burger, no matter how pleasantly presented, just doesn't measure up," I reassured her.

"Oh, you're so sweet," she whispered. She squeezed her pussy tight around my cock. "Speaking of 'measuring up'... have you moved back from the edge enough? Can I fuck this beautiful penis?"

The conversation had given me a chance to cool off, if not soften. Her cunt held my shaft in a loving embrace, rippling around it in a sensual massage.

"Please do," I smiled, then began to gently graze on her nipples. I didn't want to hurt her. "Is that okay, baby? They're not too sore, are they?"

"Mmmmm, no, that's fine," she moaned, working her hips up and down. "God, I love your fucking cock," she added, rising up to skewer herself properly.

I laid back, and let her use me for her pleasure. Okay, not only for her pleasure, as it felt pretty good for me, too. Add the sight of her breasts dangling and bouncing in front of me as she fucked herself harder, and I may have been enjoying it as much as she was.

Monica was moaning softly, and grinding her soggy cunt down over my cock, trying to get herself off. She had been sitting in the room, imagining what Rachel and I were up to, for quite a while. Then I came back, and told her all about it. Monica liked porn, and this was her own private movie script, getting her beyond excited. She was desperate to cum.

I was getting there myself. Teased by Rachel, then nearly blown to completion by my wife, I wouldn't mind releasing the pressure in my balls either. But... Not before she had her fun.

"Mmmmm, yes, that's it," she groaned, getting sufficient traction on her clit at last. "Gonna cum, honey!"

Oh thank god! I thought, and grabbed her hips, drilling upward into her hard. It pushed her over the brink, and I was close behind her.

The room filled with the sounds of mutual orgasms; Grunts, groans, and gasps of pleasure; whispered 'thank you's and heavy breathing. Monica leaned forward, and rested on my chest.

"Oh, I really needed that," she exhaled. "I love you."

"Me too, baby," I whispered.

"So, what's the plan from here?" she asked, curious how we were going to proceed.

"I've been thinking about that," I replied. "Tell me how this sounds?...

***

We went to lunch late, and Rachel was nowhere to be seen. I can only guess she was still reeling at not succeeding earlier. It's just as well she wasn't around anyway, as we were still brainstorming the rest of the game plan.

"Okay, I think that's good," Monica nodded, "but I'd like to make one small change to the final act. I don't think it's fair to Rachel that we be quite that cruel. I mean, yes she's trying to get revenge by wrecking my marriage, but she's not going to be able to do that, right?"

"No chance," I laughed. "Monica, are you going soft on me?"

"Maybe a little," she giggled, "but you taught me that it's never too late to apologize. If I hadn't listened to you, we'd never have made it to this point. I don't blame her for being angry about her boyfriend. Her brother was a free agent, but I shouldn't have messed with her boyfriend."

She was right. While we weren't going to let on that we were playing her until the very end, it wasn't fair to be as mean as my initial thoughts had been. We wouldn't let her get her revenge, but we wouldn't compound her injury either.

"Monica, I'm proud of you," I smiled. "That's a very mature attitude."

"I'm pretty proud of me, too," she grinned. "You're rubbing off on me. Ooooo, that sounds kind of naughty, doesn't it?"

"Ah, there's my Monica!" I laughed again. "For a second there, I thought marriage had turned you into an old lady."

"Hey! Watch your mouth there, husband, or I might not let you do my butt anymore!" she warned me, with a smile. I didn't say anything, but gave her a look of doubt. "Yeah, you're right... It's a hollow threat. I like it too much to stop," she admitted.

We had finished filling our stomachs, and now it appeared we had also finished our planning. As much as it pains me to admit it, I wasn't really interested in going back to the room to have sex again. We hadn't even been here twenty four hours yet, and were nearly into double digits. I was tired, and I had to assume Monica could use a break as well.

"How about a walk along the shore?" I asked her.

"That sounds like a great idea," she smiled, "and a nap when we get back."

The shoreline had a nice, comfortable path that ran parallel to the water. In some areas, it was right down close to the edge of the beach... Beach being a relative term. Instead of pristine sand, the beaches around here were more rugged, with boulders and water worn gravel taking the place of the tropical version. The path also wound its way up and over several higher, rockier outcroppings, through tall cedar trees. The views were remarkable. I didn't know this much nature could be in one place.

We sat together on a long bench carved out of a single, huge log. I assume it was done with a chainsaw, but whomever wielded that tool must have been a virtuoso. The bench sat in a small clearing, on a high viewpoint off the trail, and the vista before us left us both speechless.

To the left, the ocean surf rolled forward like a conveyor belt of medium sized, white-capped waves, that crashed against the rocks. I could only imagine how impressive it would be when the weather caused bigger waves. There was a long, rocky spit here that extended to the west, and protected the calmer waters to our right. As we sat in silence, enrobed by the majesty before us, an osprey dove down from his perch, high in a cedar. He skimmed the surface, then arced upward, turned on a wingtip, and plunged down, piercing the surface with a surprisingly loud 'thump'.

"Oh, look! Look!" Monica gasped, pointing to the bird as he climbed free of the water, a fish locked in his talons. "My god, I've never seen anything like that... ever! This is amazing!"

She was right about that. It was a first for me, as well.

"Imagine what the sunset must be like from here?" I whispered in her ear, holding her close. My hands wandered across her body, but my caresses were not intended in a sexual way. Rather, I just loved her, and our unborn child. Placing my hand on her belly, I could just make out the additional life growing within. Not enough of a bump to show yet, I knew her body well enough to feel the difference. When I fondled her breasts gently, I could sense the firm swelling within.

"Mmmmm, yes," she smiled, leaning her head back against my shoulder. "Can we come back tonight? I'd love to see it. We'll ask for a flashlight at the front desk, so we can find our way back in the dark."

My wife... She always has such good ideas. Yes, after dinner, we would come back. I looked forward to it.

For the next half hour, we sat, watching the osprey make several fishing trips. Some were successful, others were not, but he kept going, providing food for his ravenous chicks.

"I could use that nap, now," Monica said softly, turning her head to kiss the side of my face. "Let's head back."

It was a twenty minute walk back, but it took us thirty, walking hand in hand slowly, enjoying each other in the sunshine.

When we arrived back at the room, we snuggled in each other's arms. Sleep took us both quickly.

It was perfect.

***

We slept for over three hours. I felt Monica moving in my embrace, then her soft lips on mine, and opened my eyes to find her own baby-blues staring back at me.

"Hi honey," she smiled, wriggling closer against me. "It's almost dinner time. We should wake up now."

"But I don't wanna go to school, Mommy," I grumbled, pulling the covers higher, and pressing my face against her chest. It was, of course, a ruse, but she didn't mind, letting me burrow into her cleavage as deep as I wished. She held me close for another couple of minutes.

"Seriously, honey... I'm starving," she said softly.

"Okay, let's go," I laughed, rolling away and standing up neatly. I extended my hand, and helped her up. She thanked me with another kiss.

A few minutes later, we were sitting in the dining room, deciding on our selection for the evening. I saw movement to the right, and turned to see Rachel approaching us. She was wearing her official smile, doing the rounds of her guests.

"Monica... David... I trust everything is satisfactory?" she asked.

"Oh yes," Monica replied, kissing me on cue. "Couldn't be better."

We had planned to 'get along' again for Rachel, then have another blowup on our last day here. We thought that might encourage her to try me again, more aggressively this time. Revenge may be best served cold, but it does have an expiry date... at least in this case.

I had a few questions about the menu, and Rachel bent over to give me her attention. In doing so, she also gave me a nice peek down her blouse again, and placed her hand on my shoulder. When she had answered my question, she stood again.

"Nice to see you again," she smiled, squeezing my shoulder to deliver another message. "Monica. David," she nodded to each of us, adding a subtle wink for me.

We watched her move on to her next table, and waited for her to move beyond earshot before Monica spoke.

"I saw that wink," she giggled, "and the nice view of her cleavage. She's still hunting you, honey."

"Yep," I answered. "So, tomorrow, we're all lovey-dovey for her eyes. Then we have another fight, and watch her swoop in to snatch me up."

"Right," Monica nodded, "but that's all the 'snatch' you're getting from her!"

"Perhaps that wasn't the best choice of words," I laughed. "Yes, I will not be partaking in her charms, but I'll let her think I will."

***

Sunset was approaching when we finished dinner, so we quickly swung past the front desk, and asked about a flashlight. They did one better, providing each of us with a headlamp. We hustled out, and made it to the viewpoint with about ten minutes to spare.

Unfortunately, we weren't the only guests with this idea. The bench was populated by three couples when we arrived, but it was easily big enough for a few more, and we took a spot at one end.

I leaned back, letting Monica rest against me, and we watched the sun inch ever closer toward the horizon, until the lower edge of the blinding disk just touched it.

"Ooooo, here we go!" one of the other women said. Monica giggled, and wrapped my arm tighter around her shoulders, resting my hand on her left breast, and her hand over mine. She rhythmically tapped her fingers atop mine, silently urging me to do the same, and gently fondle her full globe.

I complied, surreptitiously squeezing her breast softly, as the sun slid lower, and lower. Slowly, it moved inexorably down, until it finally disappeared completely, leaving a brilliantly hued sky in its absence. Trees and rocks were silhouetted against the orange glow, which blended seamlessly with the darkening colours above it.

One couple left, then another, leaving only one other beside ourselves. The line of near blackness began to overtake the remaining glow, and stars grew brighter against the darkening sky. At last, the final couple stood, and left us alone.

"I thought they'd never leave," Monica giggled, twisting her body to straddle my lap. She kissed me passionately, and pulled my hands up onto her breasts again. "You didn't think I only wanted to watch the sunset, did you?"

I had my suspicions. She still had a few surprises up her sleeve, but I knew of her fondness for a little alfresco nooky. We had indulged in that on our first night together, in and on my car.

It was getting darker by the second, but I could still see well enough to see her peel her shirt off over her head. She put it on the bench beside us, and added her bra a few seconds later.

I didn't want to miss the fun, so I donned one of the headlamps. Ah, that's better... Her breasts were bare, and delicious looking, with stiff nipples standing tall, presumably from a combination of arousal, exhibitionism, and the cooling night air. If anyone was watching nearby, the small, concentrated spot of light thrown by the lamp would point out exactly where I was looking on her incredibly sexy body.

Or my cock, which Monica was now extracting from my pants. She had taken a position on her knees in the darkness, and was intent on sucking my cock. I was good with that, and watched her lips open and slide down the length of my growing erection in the tiny spotlight.

"Oh god, baby," I groaned. I leaned back, turned off the light, and let her mouth send me to heaven. The sounds... that wet, slurping, occasionally gagging blowjob soundtrack that men love to hear, and love even more to feel... seemed especially loud against the near silence of the waves on the shore. Or maybe it was just my imagination and the darkness that made it seem so.

Not being able to see her put my senses in overdrive. When she would pull my dick out of her mouth, the cool air on my saliva coated skin made it tingle. I could feel the tip of her tongue fluttering over my balls while she stroked me with her hand, and her warm breath just before she swallowed it again.

It was probably only a few minutes, but felt like forever, until she stood, bent at the waist, keeping my cock in her mouth while she wriggled out of her jeans. They joined the pile of clothes on the bench, as did her panties.

She straddled me in the darkness, and I felt her hand guiding me. I knew the warmth and wetness that quickly surrounded my cock very well, as my shaft slid upwards into her pussy. My breath reflected back at me, bouncing off her big, soft tits which were mere inches from my face. I found one of her erect nipples, and began to suckle it gently.