She is as Horny as I am Ch. 02

Story Info
They spend Sunday together.
6.3k words
4.45
129k
88

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers

The next morning Josh woke up and slipped on his boxers and went downstairs. He walked into the kitchen, and there was Angie leaning against the counter, completely naked, her elbows back so her breasts were pushed out ever so seductively. He hadn't noticed before how perfect they were, and the way she was standing made her nipples point slightly upwards. Her legs were parted, and he could see her pussy lips through her soft thin hair. The lips were swollen, making it obvious that she had been playing with herself already.

She smiled, saying, "Aren't you overdressed? Mom isn't home you know. I figured you would have walked in here stroking your cock already."

Josh's cock started hardening as he thought of last night when she had her lips wrapped around his cock in this very room, and he laughed and asked, "Ok, do you want the first load now or in the theater? I aim to please."

"You can cum on me right now if you want, but maybe it would be better if you waited until we're there so the first load is huge? Whatever you like."

Josh put his hand in his boxers to take out his cock while telling her she probably should at least play with it a little bit before they leave. Without saying a word, Angie knelt down in front of him, placing her hands on the front of his thighs, and slid his boxers down to the floor. His cock was half hard, so she dipped her head down and stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of his cock. She must have been paying attention to all those movies in the theater, because she then slowly pulled his cock into her mouth a little at a time without using her hands at all, just like a pro. Josh just stood there, looking down at her as she looked back up at him with her eyebrows raised as though asking for his approval.

Josh groaned, and she pulled her head back and let his cock drop out of her mouth so she could let it rub against her face. She explained that at the theater she only stroked cocks, but would probably spend more time sucking his because she felt safe with him. She took the full length of his cock in her mouth again, and pulled her lips back over it ever so slowly, repeating this over and over, never even using her hands. After a few minutes she stood and told Josh to make up his mind as to whether he wanted to cum now or wait until they got to the theater. She leaned against the counter again, and placed one foot up on a chair so Josh could see her fingers slide through her pussy. Her nipples grew hard instantly when her middle finger slid inside before letting it slide back out along her clit.

This gave Josh a better idea and he asked, "I haven't tasted you yet. How about if I let my tongue tease you a little bit too, and then we'll leave?"

She hesitated a moment, and then pushed herself up on the counter with her knees apart, obviously giving consent. Josh knelt down, and his tongue glided along her folds for the first time. He also went very slowly, trying to gauge her reaction and see what turned her on the most.

In a couple of minutes, with her breathing getting heavier and one hand pushing upwards on her breasts while the other steadied herself, Angie's body stiffened and then begin to shudder. Her hands then dropped down, and she put them behind his head and pulled him harder against her pussy. She screamed, "Put your tongue inside me!"

Josh's tongue curled upwards and her body shook uncontrollably. She pushed his head back as the sensations became too intense, and Josh just looked up and smiled at her as her orgasm faded away.

As she regained her composure, she looked at him and said, "Ok, since I am such a wonderful sister who will let you cum on me and suck you and jerk you off whenever you want, how about if you let me ask the same of you? Would you lick my pussy whenever I asked you to? Or if we have to be more subtle wherever we happen to be, would you at least finger me? Please?"

How could Josh refuse, especially with him standing there with a hard cock that hadn't cum yet? He laughed and said, "You have a deal. I'll do anything you want", and lowered his head and let his tongue glide through her folds one more time before she slid off the counter.

With that, they decided to head to the theater and finish what they had started. This time, all Angie did was throw on a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt with no bra underneath, since their mom wasn't there now and wouldn't be home when they got back. They jumped into the car, and were on the highway in a few minutes.

Being a Sunday, there wasn't much traffic, and she turned to Josh and asked him if he minded if she took her shorts off so she could put her feet up on the dash and play with herself. Josh thought to himself, "Geez, she needs to get off as much as I do. It must run in the family", and told her that she can do whatever she liked, but to at least cover up if a car comes up beside them. He didn't want a good thing ruined by getting arrested for indecent exposure.

She slipped her shorts off, and in moments her fingers found their familiar place, and she sat there masturbating and looking out the window as though it was the most natural thing in the world. The breeze coming through the sunroof gave Josh the added bonus of pushing her t-shirt hard against her breasts, creating a perfect outline of her nipples.

Finally, they pulled into the parking lot behind the theater, and Angie said she would just leave her shorts in the car since her shirt was long enough to cover her pussy for the most part, and before Josh could say a word she was already getting out of the car. They hurried through the door to the theater lobby, where the owner looked up and saw her and said, "Well, looks like you found a friend. Have fun!"

Angie said, "Yes, he's as crazy as I am. Oh, by the way, I forgot my shorts and panties today. Is it ok if I go in there like this?" and she lifted her shirt halfway and exposed her naked thighs and bush to him. He laughed and waved her off, shaking his head.

Walking in, they saw they were the first ones there, but knew that the owner was already notifying others that a woman was in the theater. The theater contained about ten black sofas, and they took one in the back in the center so they would be the focus of attention.

Since they were wearing so little anyway, they decided to just undress right away. Josh became hard immediately between the action on the screen and his naked sister sitting next to him. He took her hand and placed it on his cock while asking her to just play with it a little bit before it got too crowded. They then realized they had to come up with story that they both agree on, since they couldn't very well say they are brother and sister.

Angie said, "Ok, it's simple. You are my boyfriend. I have a cum fetish and you don't mind watching other men cum on me as long as you are the only one that fucks me or licks my pussy. Make sense?"

Josh looked at her, still amazed at the words that came out of her mouth. He thought to himself, "Man, she talks about cum and fucking as casually as she would discuss what they are going to make for dinner."

As Angie's hand moved up and down on his cock, Josh turned to her and said, "You said you would tell them that I'm the only one that gets your pussy. I know that isn't true, but does it mean you'll still let me fuck you sometime?"

Angie placed her other hand on her pussy and said, "Who knows. I really get wound up in here. You have no idea how much I wished one of my real boyfriends would come here with me so I could feel a cock in me while the men are shooting their cum on me. We've taken it this far, and if it isn't too weird for you, I'd be ok with it."

Before Josh could say anything else, the door opened and the first patron walked in. He obviously recognized Angie and walked up to her and took a seat a few feet away. A few minutes later, he asked Angie if she there to play like she usually does, or if she'll only play as a couple since she brought someone with her this time.

Angie replied, "I'll play like I always do. See, this is my boyfriend, and he wants to watch me be naughty. The rules are the same: You can't touch me, but you can cum on my chest, and maybe I'll jack you off a little bit. But he's the only one who gets my pussy."

The guy rapidly pulled out his cock and asked, "Are you two going to fuck right here?!"

Angie coyly fed the guy's fantasy and said, "Maybe at the very end after everyone else has shot their loads. He already came in me once today. See how puffy my pussy lips are?" She spread her knees and squeezed her lips together, prompting the guy to stand up and start jacking for her in earnest.

Angie slid down in her seat a little bit, with one hand still on Josh's cock, slowly stroking him. Over the next half hour a few other guys came in, and she gave them the same story. She chose a couple of guys that she was willing to jack off, and her free hand alternated between their cocks as the other guys let their eyes wander over her body while they stroked their own cocks. Finally, the first guy started cumming, and Angie had the first of a dozen streams of cum dripping on her chest. One of the guys she was jacking off said he was about to cum, and she sat up and jacked his cock over her left breast.

About an hour into this, with three guys standing in front of her jacking off, she said, "I can't take this anymore. I need to cum. What do you guys want to see? Do you want me to suck my boyfriend's cock while he fingers me?"

One of them started stroking harder and said, "I want him to stand in front of you while you get on your knees and suck him, and then I want you to sit on his cock facing away from him so we can see his cock going in and out of your pussy!" It's amazing how uninhibited a person gets when they are standing there half naked, jacking off.

Josh stood up before she could say yes or no, and she slid off the sofa and knelt in front of him. For the second time that day, her lips slid down over his cock, but this time her hand was moving back and forth over it firmly as well. She then took her mouth off his cock and gasped, "Make sure you don't cum yet if you want to give the guys the second part of the show", and eagerly took his cock back in her mouth again.

After a few minutes Josh started showing signs that he couldn't hold out much longer. He had been on edge for several hours now, so he pushed her back and sat on the sofa. Angie stood and turned away from him, and he knew then that she was serious about following through with the guy's request. Josh held his cock straight up to make it easy for her, and her soaking wet pussy lips slid over his cock for the first time. She settled down on it as far as it could go, and shuddered.

She told the guys, "Ok, I want you to cum when I do, not earlier. Shoot on my chest when I tell you to. Josh, can you do the same? I want to feel you filling me while they are coming!"

Josh gripped her waist to control her movements over his cock and told her he'd do his best. But in a couple of minutes his breathing became labored, and he said, "I can't last much longer!"

Angie took over, saying, "Ok guys, get ready. Step up here and point your cocks at my tits!"

She plunged herself down on Josh's cock over and over, and her body began to tense up. Josh couldn't hold back a moment longer and shouted, "Here it cums!"

As if on cue, the guys started cumming on her breasts as Josh's cock pulsed streams of cum inside her. Angie came so hard that she left hand prints on his thighs as she struggled to hold on.

They all just sat there out of breath in a stunned silence, until Angie stood and said, "That was incredible!" Cum was splattered on her chest and running down between her breasts, and traces of Josh's cum started to leak from her pussy and run down her thigh.

Angie grabbed her shirt and said, "Let's go", pulling on Josh's hand to lead him out of there.

He told her that they can't walk outside naked, and she said, "No, but we can go out in the lobby and get dressed there. I want the owner so see me like this."

They went into the lobby, and without cleaning up at all, she slipped her t-shirt on, smiling at the owner. Her shirt clung to her wet body and you could make out the exact shape of her breasts and her upturned nipples. They left to go home, and just in case there was anyone around to watch, she lifted up her shirt as she slid into the car. Angie slumped back, cupping her breasts through her shirt, and sighed, "God, I can't wait to get home. I'm going to wear you out!"

Josh knew at that point that he really did have a nymphomaniac on his hands. She proved it again once they got home, when upon walking into the living room, she pulled her shirt off again and told him they were just getting started. But, Josh told her that although he didn't mind getting his own cum on himself, he wanted her to shower before they play anymore. Laughing, she told him she would be right back, and hurried upstairs. Josh did the same, and while he was drying off, he had an idea- he would grab the video camera and ask her if it was ok to make a little porn video just for their pleasure. He dug it out of the closet and placed it on a small table near the sofa. He sat down and turned it on and checked out the angle and focus, getting rock hard just thinking about the possibilities.

Angie came down and saw his cock and said, "Well, look at you! That didn't take you long to recover."

Josh replied, "I got all horned up thinking about making a video of us. See, we can just set the camera on this table and get a great shot of me jacking off on you."

With her eyebrows raised, she asked, "There is no way this would get on the internet, right? That would spoil everything."

Josh calmly said, "No, we will only make tapes, and no one else would see them unless we both gave permission."

Angie smiled and said, "I love the thought of performing, and being able to lay in bed at night and watch us when you can't be there", and sat down on the sofa with her legs stretched out, already sliding her hands over her thighs.

Josh picked up the camera and started giving her instructions. He could tell that she was really it.

"Lift one knee up and get one of your fingers wet with your pussy and then taste it. Pull on your nipple with your other hand."

That is all the encouragement she needed, and she started putting on an incredible show. One moment she had her knees up and spread, exposing everything while dragging her fingers through her folds, and the next moment her legs were stretched out while furiously rubbing her clit.

Josh was going to take advantage of how out of control she was at the moment, and said, "Tell me your wildest fantasy. Look right into the camera and tell me what you would love to do but haven't done yet!"

Angie didn't even hesitate, and gasped, "I want to be laying on my back on the floor with another girl above me kind of in a 69 position, while you take her from behind. I want you to fill her with cum, and then I want to taste it on her pussy. I love cum so much, and always wanted to taste myself too, but this would be the next best thing!"

Josh was beside himself, and set the camera on the table and stood in front of her and jacked off at the same pace that she was rubbing herself. He looked at her face and asked her "What do you want? Do you want to suck me? I want to please you. Just tell me."

With her fingers still flailing, she said, "No, just jerk off while I do myself. I'm almost there. Cum on my face."

Josh's body turned rigid while his hand worked on his cock towards another orgasm. She looked up at him and said, "I'm going to lean forward. Give it to me!"

Cum started to fly out of Josh's cock. One shot hit her hair, while the other hit her cheek. He stepped back, and watched as cum dripped down to her lips as she stuck out her tongue to collect it. He grabbed the camera for a close-up, and she took a finger and pushed all the cum she could find into her mouth. They both slumped onto the sofa and started talking about what they have gotten themselves into.

Josh said first, "I couldn't believe you let me fuck you today. You know I'll want it all the time now."

She licked the last bit of cum from her finger, saying, "I know, but that wasn't my deal. I said you could jack off on me whenever you wanted, and you still can. I'll probably suck you whenever you want too. But, we'll only fuck when I want to. But, I promise we'll be doing it often enough to keep you satisfied. Hey, let's watch our video while we sit here."

Josh plugged the camera into the TV, and in moments they were watching the scene that we both just experienced minutes ago. Angie sat close to me and draped her leg over mine and placed her hand on his cock. He reached over and placed a hand on her pussy, and they just gently teased each other as they watched the video. Josh commented on her fantasy, and before he could ask anymore about it, she picked up the camera and said, "Your turn, tell me your fantasy while you jack off!"

She stood in front of him, and Josh sat there stroking his cock again, bring it to another erection. He took a deep breath, and said, "I would love it if mom joined us. She is so hot, and I can imagine us all sitting in the living room in the evening and masturbating, and just walking around the house naked whenever we wanted to. Maybe she could even be the girl in your fantasy??"

Angie gasped, and said, "My God, I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to say it. You are so bad!", and put the camera back down.

Angie then asked Josh, "Ok, enough about fantasies that will never happen. I want something real right now. Do you have any friends that you could call to come over for some reason? I was thinking we could try something like this- you hide in that louvered closet with the camera, and when he arrives, I let him in and tell him you had to run out and will be right back. I'll sit on the sofa and take it from there, if you know what I mean. It would be hot to have a few regular guys come over once in a while just to mix it up."

Josh thought about it, and told her one guy came to mind. They started to get creative, and he took the camera into the louvered closet to see just how good a shot he could get. It wasn't too bad, and Angie tried a few different angles to see how they could best arrange their guest to got a good shot of him stroking and cumming.

Josh got on the phone and called a guy named Chris, the guy he had in mind, and asked him if he could come over and give him a hand with a computer problem and catch up for a while. Chris said he wasn't doing anything, and would be there in about an hour. Angie and Josh laughed about what they were about to do, while getting hot and bothered at the same time. At the spur of the moment, she pushed Josh down to the floor and straddled his face and lowered her pussy down. Josh flicked his tongue over her pussy, telling her that in a little while she would be able to tease another guy into cumming all over her. But he didn't want her to cum yet, so after a few minutes he withdrew his tongue and slid out from under her and told her she had to get dressed like a normal person.

She came downstairs in a few minutes wearing a black skirt, a purple blouse, and a red bra. She looked perfect, a combination of sexy and innocent. Josh looked out the window and saw Chris driving down the street towards their house, and jumped in the closet and told Angie he would send him a text right now telling him that he had to run out but would be back shortly.

They waited, and then heard a knock on the door. Josh started recording, and Angie opened the door to let Chris in.

Josh heard Chris say, "Hi, Josh asked me to come over and give him a hand, but I just got a text saying that he had to step out. I guess I should just hang out and wait. Is that ok?"

Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers
12