She is as Horny as I am Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom finds out.
6.9k words
4.53
96.2k
64

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers

The following morning, Marie was making breakfast for Angie and Josh as they walked into the kitchen, and she asked them what they were going to do today.

Angie shrugged, saying, "I'm just going to hang out today and work on my tan. I'm taking this week off, and then I'll start a part time job next Monday. And, I'll have dinner ready for everyone tonight, ok?"

Josh poured himself a cup of coffee and said, "I'm heading to the lumber yard this morning to try to get hired for the summer. They told me last year that they could use me anytime. I'll just stay there today if they have work, but I should be home by six either way."

Marie was pleased that she didn't have to nag either one about getting summer jobs, and that they didn't mind hanging around at home. She grabbed her purse to leave and told them she would be home from work by six as well, and they could all have dinner together.

Josh looked out the window to make sure his mom had left, and in moments he had shed his clothes and strolled back to the kitchen. He wasn't surprised at all to see Angie standing there with nothing on as well, and she smiled and said, "What took you so long? I hope you haven't jerked off already. I want you to cum over my body so I can rub it in and lay out in the sun. It's much better than suntan lotion. " She let one finger slide over her clit, and brought it to her lips to taste herself.

Josh took his hardening cock in his hand. "I'll never jerk off alone again as long as you are in the house. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"I don't want to cum right now, so I'll just lay on the floor and you can stand over me and jack off on me. I want you to cum on my tits and stomach, ok? Then I'm going to text Chris and ask him to come over and cum on me again, and I'll let him give me my first orgasm today."

Josh started stroking his cock as she laid down in front of him, and asked, "Ok, but would you tape yourselves so I can watch it later? We can find a place to hide the camera where he won't see it."

The thought excited Angie, and her hand went to her pussy. "Ok, sounds like fun. You get it ready after you cum, and just tell me which button to push when he rings the bell. Oh, by the way, I love the view from down here. We should do this more often."

"I like the view too. Spread your knees and show me how wet you are. And by the way your fingers are moving over your pussy, I don't think you're going to wait for Chris for your first orgasm today."

Angie spread her knees, and used one hand to spread her pussy lips apart while using the other to rub her clit with a smooth circular motion. "I don't need to cum right now, but I don't mind getting myself wound up. I'll just be that much more ready when Chris gets here."

Josh was mesmerized by the sight of his sister blatantly teasing him and being so uninhibited. Suddenly, he realized that neither of them had brought up the subject of sex toys. He had to ask her about it.

"Angie, do you own a dildo or vibrator? That would look so hot right now to watch you slide it into your pussy. You are dripping wet."

Angie shook her head, laughing, "No, I never had the chance to buy one, and I've always got off so easily this way anyway so I never thought of getting one. And now I have you, so I guess you are my dildo!"

Josh ignored the remark and asked, "Does Mom have one?"

Angie rolled her eyes, and said, "Now how would I know that? You think she would tell me that??"

Josh stroked harder, and panted, "Before I cum and lose the urge, let's go look in Mom's room and see if she has one. You have to admit that we both have fantasies about her. We could continue this up there, and I'll still make sure all my cum lands on you."

Angie thought for a moment, and then stood up. "Ok, we'll take a quick look. You really are a pervert, you know that??"

Josh took her hand and placed it on his cock, saying, "And you aren't? Lead the way!"

They climbed the stairs to their mother's room, and went inside. As usual, it was nice and neat and the bed was freshly made. Josh looked around, and asked, "Where would you keep a vibrator if you had one?"

Angie walked over to the bed and said, "That's easy- in the nightstand. It would be easy to find and put away again."

She pulled open the drawer, and exclaimed, "Bingo! That didn't take long!" She reached into the drawer, and pulled out the same vibrator their mom had used the night before.

Josh grabbed it and turned the knob on the bottom, bringing it to life. Soon they found that it varied in intensity, and Angie took it and rubbed it on the underside of Josh's cock.

"That doesn't do so much for me. Lay back down on the floor and let's pick up where we left off, except you use the vibrator. Oh, and I'll pretend you're Mom." He grinned, and Angie felt his cock grow harder than ever before.

She laid down, spread her knees, and let the vibrator slide along the folds of her pussy for the first time. She didn't expect how intense it would be, and pulled it away immediately, saying, "God, that is too intense! I have to start off slow."

She turned the vibration off completely, and let it slide around her wetness so the entire length would become lubricated. She looked up at Josh, and decided she would play out the fantasy. Closing her eyes, she moaned, "Oh, I need to cum pretty soon. Josh will be coming home, and he can't see me like this!"

Josh grinned, and joined in. "Mom, it's too late for that. I heard you all the way from the living room. Hope you don't mind me taking care of business too."

Angie grinned, faking surprise, and said, "Josh! How long have you been there? You shouldn't be watching me!"

Josh stroked faster, his fingertips gliding along the bottom side of his cock, teasing himself so he'll be able to build up as much cum as possible. "I've been here a few minutes, but don't mind me. I wish that vibrator was my cock though..."

Angie took the tip of the vibrator and pointed it towards her pussy, and said, "Oh really? And what would you do if this was your cock? This?" She then slid the entire length of the vibrator into her pussy, and then pulled it out slowly. She turned on the vibrator so it hummed lightly, and rested it on her clit.

Josh was speechless, but Angie was on a roll. "Josh, you look thirsty. Would you like to lick off this vibrator? I'm wet enough for both of us."

Josh didn't exactly relish taking a dildo in his mouth, but the thought that this vibrator may have been both in his mom's pussy and Angie's pussy pushed him over the edge. He grabbed it, and licked the length of it.

Angie was getting hotter as well, and forgot about her earlier desire. She got up and laid on the edge of the bed and told Josh she couldn't hold out anymore. "Josh, see how wet I am?? I want you to shoot all over my pussy right now. I want to rub the cum in the hair, and I want you to dribble some over the lips while I cum. Tell me when you're ready!!"

Josh jacked off even harder and stepped forward so his cock hovered above Angie's glistening pussy as her hands rubbed in a fast circular motion over her clit. He groaned, and said, "Mom, are you ready? Show me where you want my cum!"

Angie spread out her knees and placed her hands on her inner thighs to expose herself completely. She screamed, "Right here! Give it all to me!"

Josh stroked harder and harder and let his cum build up. Finally he stopped and pointed his cock towards his sister's bush. The first shot hit her perfectly between her pussy lips, followed by several streams that covered the soft brown hair above her pussy. Angie resumed rubbing her clit, and finally her back arched and she began to convulse. As she calmed down, she took one hand and rubbed the cum into her hair, looking at how shiny her pussy was when drenched.

Josh just smiled and said, "Mom, you are so hot. Can we do this again?"

Angie stood up and winked, and whispered, "If you are good and take care of your sister first, you can always come and see me afterwards. You can lick my pussy before I go to bed each night."

Josh put his hand around his cock and could feel it start to swell again just thinking about the possibility of jacking off on Angie and then moving on to his mom's room to continue, but then Angie reminded him that he had to set up the camera before she called Chris. Angie got the camera from her room, and they tried it in a few different places, and found a perfect angle behind a lamp that hid it from view unless someone was looking for it. He showed her what to do, and then got dressed and headed down to the lumberyard. Angie slipped on a long white shirt and headed out to the backyard to lay in the sun and text Chris. She slumped into the lounge chair after placing it in a spot that would be out of the eyes of the neighbors, flung open the shirt to expose her body to the sun, and started typing.

"Hey Chris, want to come over? I'm here alone if you want to play."

A few minutes later, she received a reply. "Uh, sure, when?"

"Anytime. I'm just sitting here playing all by myself, if you know what I mean."

"I can be there in twenty minutes. Is that ok??"

"That's perfect. You haven't jerked off yet today have you? I really want to feel your cum splash all over me, ok?"

"Uh, no, I'm good. I'll be right there!"

"And Chris, remember what I said? If you tell anyone, the fun is over. Erase these texts too, or else I won't even text you again either."

"No problem Angie, I won't screw this up. Later!"

Angie continued to soak up the sun, and in a while she heard Chris' car pull into the driveway. She quickly texted him to just go around the side and come out back.

In moments, Chris was walking up to her, seeing her fully naked body for the first time. He stood at the foot of the lounge chair looking at her, and Angie could see the bulge growing in his pants.

Angie picked up the suntan lotion and said, "As much as I would like to see you take that thing out right now, it would be too risky out here. But feel free to rub some lotion on me and we'll just hang out here for a while. No one can see me laying down here at this angle behind the fence."

Chris nodded and took the lotion, and Angie shrugged the shirt off her shoulders and spread her legs and let her arms fall back. "Ok, gently cover me with the lotion. Don't miss a spot, ok?"

By now, Chris' cock was making a tent in his pants, and he knelt down beside her. He squirted some lotion in his hand, and started rubbing it on her stomach. Angie sighed and said, "That feels good. Tell you what, I'll just close my eyes and try to guess where you're going to touch me next. Take your time."

Chris moved his hand up to her shoulders, and slowly slid his hand down towards her breasts, stopping just above the nipple. He applied a dab of lotion to his fingertip, and then gently ran his finger around her nipples, feeling them get hard from his touch.

Angie groaned and gripped the lounge chair, not sure of who was teasing who. "You are good at this Chris. Just keep doing what you're doing."

Chris gazed at her, applied more lotion to his hand, and reached down and massaged it into her legs right at the inside of her knees. Angie was sensitive there, and lifted her knees so she could spread them and give Chris better access.

"Gee Chris, somehow you knew exactly how to get me to spread my knees. Very good!"

Chris saw her pussy clearly for the first time, and noticed that the folds were soaking wet. He let his fingers slide up along the inside of her thighs, stopping at the top of her leg. Angie shivered and gripped the chair harder, but she didn't open her eyes.

Chris went in the other direction, and covered her calves and ankles with lotion, while occasionally stopping to gently run lotion into a random area near her pussy. The whole time he was silent, but then he gently let his thumb rest along her slit and asked, "Do you need lotion here too?"

Angie gasped and opened her eyes. She grabbed his hand and pushed it hard against her pussy, and panted, "No, we need to go inside now!"

She pulled the shirt closed over her body, and she led him to the side entrance and into the living room. She remembered that she had to start the camera, so she told Chris to run back out and see if she left her phone out there, and as soon as he was outside, she quickly pushed the record button.

Angie sat on the sofa, and as Chris walked back in, she motioned him to remove all of his clothes and kneel on the sofa beside her, knowing that he would be facing the camera. She grabbed his cock and said, "Ok, I'm going to stroke your cock and suck it, and I want you to reach down and play with my pussy, ok? I'll cum before you because I've been at this for a couple of hours, but just keep going and make me cum again. And, I want you to cum on my tits when you are ready, not in my mouth."

Angie grabbed his cock and started jacking, and Chris' hand moved to her pussy. His fingers slid through her folds, and he felt her body stiffen.

"Yes, just like that. You know, this is only the second time I've touched your cock, so make sure you tell me if I'm doing it right, ok?"

Chris moaned and replied, "You're doing fine. Can you put your lips over the head too while you jack it??"

Angie smiled, and then opened her mouth and took the head of his cock inside, clamping her lips hard around the shaft, looking up at him in a questioning manner, asking for approval.

Chris' cock swelled even more, and he said, "That's amazing. Just do whatever you want to do!"

Angie slid her fingertips back to the base of his cock and took in as much cock in her mouth as possible, and then slid it back out, only to repeat the motion over and over. She finally gasped for breath and leaned back and continued jacking him hard, and asked, "How does that feel? Are you getting close to spurting?"

Chris' cock had never been harder, but he told her that he was holding back and wanted her to cum first. Angie continued jacking him with long, slow strokes, and then took his fingertips and guided them to her clit and told him to rub them in a fast circular motion right there.

Chris did as he was told, and in a couple of minutes Angie's body went stiff. She screamed, "Yes, that's it! Don't stop! Keep going! Rub harder, rub faster!!"

Chris' hand was a blur, and Angie gripped his cock hard and stopped stroking as her body convulsed in her first orgasm. She took her other hand and pushed Chris' hand away, telling him that it was just too intense. Her chest flushed and her nipples were harder than ever before, and she slumped down, gasping for breath.

"Chris, that was perfect. Now I'm going to take care of you!"

She started stroking him again, and soon figured out exactly how he liked to be touched. She felt his cock get harder, meaning that he was getting close, so she stopped, knowing this would make him cum harder. She did this over and over, and finally said, "Chris, are you ready? I want it right across both tits, ok?

Josh groaned, and the first spurt granted her wish, shooting across in a single stream, draped across her breasts right above the nipples. She pulled him a little closer, and pointed the next spurt on one of her nipples. He wasn't quite done, and she squeezed his cock to make another small stream fall on her stomach. Smiling, she looked up at him and took his cock in her mouth again and squeezed her fingers along the length to get one taste of cum before he fell back to the sofa.

"Angie, you are incredible! I don't know what to say!"

"You don't have to say anything. But you can return the favor with your mouth now, ok? Can you make me cum again? Have you done that to a woman before?"

"Uh, no, I haven't, sorry."

"Gee Chris, do I have to do everything? Ok, no guy has ever done it to me before either, but just try to figure it out. You know how you were touching me with your fingers in the circular motion? Do that with the tip of your tongue, and also slide your tongue up along the folds. Just do something to make me cum again!!"

Angie pulled her knees back, and Chris slid down to the floor and planted his face between her legs and started eating his first pussy. Angie placed her hands on the top of his head, and guided him along the way. She could tell that he was really into it, and once in a while he would slide his tongue inside as deeply as possible, followed by sliding it up along her folds before teasing her clit again. Soon her body started to shudder again, and Chris let his tongue flutter directly on her clit until she grabbed his head and pushed him away.

"God Chris, I'm exhausted, but I feel so good. And look at you, your cock is hard again!" Chris stood up, and sure enough it pointed straight out, level with her face.

"Ok Chris, you know what I want? I want to lay back and relax while you stroke your cock on me. You can cum on my face, on my tongue, whatever you want, ok?"

Chris smiled and took his cock in his hand and started jacking. In a few minutes he was ready to cum again, and told Angie to get ready.

Angie asked, "What do you want me to do? This is your treat, just tell me!"

Chris beat his cock faster, and said, "I want to cum on your cheek. Turn your face and I'll shoot!"

Angie couldn't have planned this any better, and turned her face so that it was pointing towards the camera. Chris stepped forward, stopped jacking, and a gush of cum sprayed on her cheek, followed by another long thin stream than jumped up to her hair and down her forehead.

Chris collapsed onto the sofa, his cock still in his hand, exhausted. He apologized for getting it in her hair, but she brushed him off, saying that she would leave it right there for the day so it would remind her of what fun they just had. Angie told him that he should leave now, and reminded him that he should stop jacking off from now on so that she can have all his cum. Chris agreed, telling her not to make him wait too long though. She told him not to worry, and that if he was in the area he could just come over for a quickie anytime, even if her mom was home. Chris left, and Angie pressed stop on the camera, and went back out to tan.

Around four, Josh walked through the door and called for Angie. She came in from the backyard wearing a white bikini, explaining that she wasn't exactly sure when their mom would be home and didn't want to get caught outside wearing only a shirt.

"Never mind that. Where is the tape of you and Chris?"

"Is that all you thought about today? It must be from all of that hard wood you handled."

"Very funny. Now where is the camera??"

"Right where you set it up. Let's watch it."

Josh plugged it into the TV, and they plopped down on the sofa. He rewound the tape and hit play, and was greeted with a shot of a naked Angie walking back to the sofa, followed soon by a scene of Angie furiously sucking Chris' cock. Unzipping his jeans, he pulled his cock out and placed Angie's hand on it while reaching over and pushing her bikini to the side to get access to her clit.

"This is great, Angie. You really could be a pornstar!"

"Nah, that would take the fun out of it. I prefer to be a nice girl in front of everyone, and very naughty in private. Besides, even when I masturbate four times a day, it isn't enough. I really need more casual fun without being tied down."

"Fine by me, I'm riding this wave as long as I can."

They came to the scene where Chris knelt down to lick her pussy, and Josh asked, "Is my cum still on your pussy? Did you tell him?"

"Yes it was, and no I didn't tell him. What's the big deal anyway? You expect girls to swallow cum, so a little taste won't hurt you guys. It isn't like I asked him to suck a cock. He didn't even notice."

"Ok, good point. Not sure if I want to know about it, but whatever. Look, you're cumming again, awesome!"

Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers
12