She is as Horny as I am Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom loosens up.
12.8k words
4.65
80.6k
71

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers

That evening when Marie arrived home, she greeted Josh and Angie warmly, and told them she was going to change and would be right back down for dinner. She took a good look at Angie, and she noticed that the lower button of her blouse was not fastened. It also just occurred to her that Angie almost always wore a blouse- was that so she could quickly cover up if she had to? Josh was also stirring around in the kitchen, although he wasn't really doing anything. Had she just walked into more afternoon play? After watching the video, she couldn't be sure of anything anymore, no matter how innocent they looked.

Marie was very conflicted. Obviously what Angie and Josh were doing was unacceptable, although it was also consensual and it didn't involve anyone else. She also didn't know why she wasn't angrier or disgusted. In fact, it was quite the opposite, since she was already thinking about grabbing the vibrator when she got upstairs. As she opened the door, she saw that it was right where she left it, although now she wished she had noted the exact position so she could tell if Angie had been in her room since noon today.

Marie removed her clothes, having already decided to take a quick shower. Sighing, she grabbed the vibrator and set it to a very low hum, and let it caress her inner thighs while waiting for the water to become warm. She stood in front of her mirror, and noted that she still looked pretty good. She had a flat stomach, and although her breasts were not very large, they still held their shape with only a slight sag, and the nipples pointed slightly upwards. She turned sideways, and also saw that her curves were as good as ever. Facing towards the mirror again, she looked at the black silky hair between her legs, and then lifted one leg up on the counter so she could see her swollen pussy lips.

She then stepped inside the shower, and leaned back with her legs slightly parted, and closed her eyes. She couldn't help thinking about the video, and was jealous in a way. She turned up the vibrator a little more, and thought about the first scene where Angie had Chris' cock in her mouth. She remembered how his cock pushed outwards on her cheek as she sucked, and wished she had a cock to suck on right now. She placed the vibrator in her mouth, but sadly it just wasn't the same, although she got some mild satisfaction from tasting her own pussy. That had always excited her, and she quickly brought the vibrator back down between her legs and let it slide through her wetness. Despite the hot water flowing over her body, her nipples became hard and she brought herself to the brink of orgasm before stopping. She liked to tease herself like this, and liked it even more if someone else did it. She decided to finish herself off later, and jumped out of the shower and got dressed.

During dinner, Marie tried to get a little more information about Chris. Angie seemed a little annoyed and wondered why her mother suddenly cared about him, but just attributed it to small talk. Still, Marie managed to learn that he was working at the local Home Depot during the afternoon, and decided to pay him a little visit.

The next day, Marie put on a tight little blue dress and heels, and did her base to appear as the helpless little housewife going to the hardware store. Going into Home Depot, Marie strolled around the store until she finally ran into Chris. He had no idea of course that she had seen Angie sucking his cock, and he was very polite and formal as always.

"Hi Chris, I didn't know you worked here! How are you? Angie and Josh told me that you had been over to help them with video editing or something."

Chris was confused, but just didn't press the issue. He explained that this was just a summer job and he was working afternoons and evenings.

Marie smiled, also seeing that he was confused about her comment, and it confirmed that he didn't know he had been taped. She asked him, "Do you think you can do me a favor? I have a smoke alarm that has a low battery, and I thought it would be a good idea to change them all. Is there one battery that works with all of them?"

"I don't know Miss Gayle, I can ask my supervisor. Do you know the brand of smoke alarms you have?"

"No, I'm afraid not. But I have a better idea. Why don't you stop by and take a look yourself, and then you could get the batteries and come back and replace them. I'll pay you for your time. I know I could ask Josh, but he is already working a lot and you are right here anyway."

Chris hesitated, afraid of how he would react if Angie happened to be in the house at the same time, but finally said, "Ok, I guess that would work. When would be a good time? I work afternoons, so any time before then is ok."

"How about tomorrow at noon? I can stop by from work at lunchtime, and we can take care of it then, ok?"

"That would be fine Miss Gayle. And you don't have to pay me. I drive that way anyway, and I'm glad to help."

"I'm sure we'll work out something, Chris. Now you get back to work, and I'll see you tomorrow."

Marie walked out, feeling her hard nipples pushing against her bra, knowing that her pussy was very ready for some playtime as soon as she got home. She knew what she was planning was wrong, but on the other hand she knew Josh and Angie were having their share of fun, so why shouldn't she? She was tired of just being the good girl all the time.

On Monday, she went through the normal ritual of sending Josh off to work with a lunch she had packed, and then chatted with Angie to see what her plans were.

"I'm heading to the mall around ten to interview for a waitress position. It's just a chain restaurant, but I'll make decent money. I'm pretty sure I'll be hired."

Marie thought to herself, "Oh, how so? Are you going to suck the cock of the guy giving the interview? That has always worked for me!" But instead, she just kissed her on the cheek and told her it would be good to get out and do something even if she didn't make a lot of money. She told Angie she was taking a vacation day and would just lounge around for the most part, and would have dinner ready when she got home.

The moment that Angie walked out the door, Marie shuddered with excitement even though Chris wouldn't be here for three hours. She didn't even know for sure what she would do. Would she just flirt with him and tease him? Seduce him? Let him seduce her? All she knew at the moment that she was going to play a little bit with her toys just to take the edge off, and then get ready for him later. She went to her room where the covers to her bed were still pushed back, with the vibrator laying next to her pillow. She pulled her clothes off and laid back and decided to just tease herself for a while by thinking of the different possible fantasies that might come true later. Her hands glided down the sides of her thighs and up across her body, finally cupping her breasts, and she pushed them upwards where she admired for herself how sensual her nipples looked.

"It's funny how my nipples always got a lot of attention", she thought. They were very sensitive and became hard if she even thought about someone looking at her breasts, no matter where she was. She always let her lovers play with them and told them exactly what to do.

She got up on her hands and knees on the bed and faced the mirror above her dresser, and admired how they hung down while maintaining their shape. She also fantasized how nice it would be to have a woman laying on the bed at this very moment reaching up to play with her nipples. Sighing, she jumped off the bed, and got ready for Chris' arrival.

Marie had chosen a white button up dress with a green bra and no panties. She often went without panties anyway, but today she wanted to be ready for anything. She sat on the sofa with a book, and soon she heard the doorbell ring. She took one last look in the mirror, and decided to unbutton one more button so that he would be more likely to see "the goods".

Opening the door, she saw Chris standing there as innocent as ever (although she knew he wasn't really that innocent after all).

"Hello Chris, thank you so much for coming! There is a stepladder in the garage to help you reach the alarms. Let's get that, and we'll get this taken care of."

Chris got the ladder and placed it below the alarm in the living room. He climbed up, and when he glanced upwards, Marie quickly pulled her dress out a little bit so that he would be able to see down the front when he looked down. She stood on the other side of the ladder with her hands up to steady it.

Chris took the alarm down, and opened the battery compartment. He looked down at Marie, and the look on his face was priceless. He just stared for a moment, and then Marie smiled and asked, "Are you able to see what you need, Chris?"

Chris blushed and said, "Yes, these take a nine volt battery. We'll see if the other alarms on the first floor are the same, so we won't have to open them all. The ones upstairs in the bedrooms might be different."

They took a count of the batteries downstairs, and then they went up to her room. The ceilings were lower, so he didn't need the ladder, but he still needed something to stand on.

Marie pulled a chair over and said, "Here Chris, stand on this chair and I'll steady you."

Marie's hands wrapped around the side of his stomach, and she could see his warm, smooth skin as he stretched upwards to reach the alarm. Marie held him firmly and said, "Goodness Chris, you are in very good shape! I'm sure you are in big demand with the girls!"

"I don't know about that, Miss Gayle..."

Marie glanced at the front of his jeans and his bulge became even more pronounced.

"Oh, I'm sure they talk about you. In fact, I'm going to spread the word about what a great little handyman you are!"

Chris was becoming flustered, and closed the alarm back up and said, "It looks like they all use the same battery. You will need seven total, and I can come back anytime, ok?"

"That's so nice of you, Chris. But wait a minute, while you're here let's see if anything else might need batteries. Oh, I know, my massager! It was given to me for my birthday by a friend, but it doesn't work as well as it used to. It's right there under my pillow, see?"

Chris reached over, pushing the pillow away, and picked up Marie's vibrator. He blushed, having no idea what he was getting into.

Marie took it from his hands and turned it on, explaining, "After a few minutes, it stops, which can be very frustrating sometimes. Here, sit down on the bed beside me and let me show you."

Marie sat down and pulled Chris down beside her. She switched the vibrator on and took his hand and let it slide over his wrist and forearm. "Doesn't that feel good? I do this every night before I go to sleep, and sometimes when I wake up."

"I guess so, Miss Gayle. We can open it and see what it takes for batteries and then you'll always have spares."

Marie saw Chris blush, thoroughly amused with herself at how she could tease him like that. "That is very kind. There is another massager in the top drawer of my dresser, and we can check that one too. It doesn't get as much use though, and I mainly use it after a hot bath."

Chris went to her dresser, and found a purple double dildo under her bras. He took it out and asked, "Did you mean this?"

"Yes, a girlfriend of mine gave it to me as kind of a joke, but I always thought she might have been serious too. I know guys get all excited about imagining two girls together like that, right?"

Chris didn't say anything, and just stood there in wonder, trying to figure out how he came to be standing in the bedroom of this beautiful older woman while holding a large rubber dildo.

"It's ok Chris, I was 19 once too, you know. All I thought of was sex, and if I wasn't getting taken care of by someone, I was taking care of myself. I guess I haven't changed much though, since I keep my vibrator close by all the time."

Marie laid back on the bed with her knees apart, letting her dress fall down between her legs to hide her bare pussy. Chris' jaw fell open, and he could only stare.

"Would you do me a favor? Put that one down for a minute and take the vibrator and run it over my body through my dress. Don't worry, it will be our secret."

Chris placed the dildo on the bed and picked up the vibrator, and sat next to her. He switched it on and placed it on her stomach, and guided it softly in circles. "Is this ok, Miss Gayle?"

"Yes, perfect. I'm glad you know enough to use a soft touch. Just keep doing what you're doing, and I'll get a little more comfortable."

Before he could say anything, Marie started at the top and unbuttoned her dress deliberately, but without exposing her body. As the last button was released, she looked up at Chris and asked, "Is it ok if I push my dress back? I know I'm just an old woman to you, but I don't think I'm too bad to look at."

Chris nodded, and Marie pushed her dress away. Her nipples were pointing straight up out of the top of her pushup bra, and she immediately slid her hands over her body and told Chris to keep going.

"Oh Chris, I'm sorry, I forgot that I wasn't wearing panties. Is that ok? It is so hot out, and it feels so good like this when I wear a dress."

"It's ok. I just didn't expect this. I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, Chris. I'll just close my eyes and you can do what you want. Just make me feel good."

Chris took the vibrator, and pulled it along her body, up between her breasts, and down her side. He then floated it along her thighs and let it stop just inches from her pussy, letting it vibrate very lightly against her skin.

Marie spread her knees wider to encourage him to bring it to her pussy, and exclaimed, "God Chris, you know how to touch a woman, I can tell! Take your hand and feel how wet you've made me..."

Chris took his other hand and let his finger run between the folds of her pussy. Marie shuddered, and pulled his hand against her and guiding it in circles over her pussy.

Chris sat down again and started to bring the vibrator to her opening, but Marie said, "Wait, let me make it moist first."

Marie took his hand and helped him guide one end of the vibrator to her mouth, and she let her lips slide over it as far as she could, and then seductively pulled it back out. "Do you wish that was you Chris? I'll bet you do. Be a good boy and take care of me and who knows what might happen."

Chris brought the vibrator to her pussy again, and Marie lifted her body up slightly to help him. "Push in a little bit at a time, bringing it out slowly with each stroke."

Chris did as he was told, and Marie was soon groaning. "Is this ok Miss Gayle? Tell me what to do."

"It's perfect Chris. Take it out and rub it on my clit, and then slide it back in."

Marie brought her hands to her breasts and pinched her nipples while Chris continues with his gyrations over her pussy.

Marie didn't want to cum yet, and said to Chris, "Ok, now I want to please you. Take out your cock, and let me play with it."

Chris dropped the vibrator, and stood and quickly removed his clothes. His cock was rock hard, and Marie put her hand around it and pulled him close.

"Very nice, Chris! You are way better than average in this department!"

Chris didn't say a word, and watched as Marie sat up on the edge of the bed in front of him and pulled it towards her lips. She held the base of his cock and ran her lips up and down the side. Chris groaned.

"You just relax and let me have my fun, Chris. I don't want you to cum yet, so I'll go easy on you."

Marie opened her mouth and enveloped Chris' cock as she took her hand away and reached around and pulled him close. She couldn't take all of it, but she still managed to firmly wrap her lips around the shaft and slowly pull back until it dropped from her lips with a pop. She gripped the shaft again and stroked back and forth while engulfing the head.

"Do you like this, Chris?"

"Oh yes, you are amazing!"

Marie couldn't resist, and asked him, "Am I as good as Angie, or better?"

Chris froze, not knowing what to say, but his cock remained as hard as ever.

"It's ok Chris, you two don't know it, but I saw everything." She was being coy, and he assumed that she must have been hidden somewhere in the house when he came over before.

"I'm sorry Miss Gayle, maybe I should go..."

"Nonsense, I'm not letting that happen. It's ok, I'm not so naïve to think that Angie isn't having sex. I'm kind of jealous, as a matter of fact."

She went down on him again, and Marie could feel his cock swell.

"Oh no, not yet, Chris. Would you like to slide that inside of me? Does Angie let you do that?"

"Uh, no. We didn't go that far."

"She just sucks your cock then? What do you usually do with your cum? I only saw that one time."

"She likes it when I cum in her mouth, and also if I cum on her face and chest. I feel so strange telling you that, Miss Gayle."

She laid back on the bed and pulled him on top of her with her knees parted. She gripped the shaft and guided it to her pussy.

"Here, I'll show you what every woman likes. I'll take the head of your cock and just slide it up and down my pussy to get it wet before you slide it in."

Chris looked down, and saw Marie pull his cock into her folds, finally releasing it just as the head penetrated her pussy. The sight of his cock on the verge of entering his first woman nearly made him cum.

"Ok Chris, now take me and just do whatever feels good to you. You can pretend I'm Angie of you want, if I'm too old for you." Marie winked at him.

"Oh no, you look great! And feel great too! This is amazing!"

Chris let the weight of his body push his cock deep inside. He let instincts take over and started pumping his cock into her, feeling her pussy muscles squeeze him whenever he pulled back. Marie spread her knees out as wide as they would go, and told him to take her as deep and hard as he could.

"Usually I like it a little slower, but seeing how this is your first time and you've got me really wound up, you can take me just like this. Don't hold back at all!"

After a few minutes, Chris said, "I'm going to cum soon. What should I do??"

"Just let go inside of me. I love that feeling. It's ok, I can't get pregnant. Just let go!"

In seconds, Chris' body went rigid, and Marie could feel his cock pulsating, knowing he was now filling her pussy with warm cum.

"Well, how did that feel, Chris?"

"Amazing, Miss Gayle. I can barely breath!"

He was still hard, and Marie reached around his back and pulled him deep, asking him, "That's what I like about men your age, you are still hard as a rock! How many times can you cum? How often do you masturbate? You can tell me, we are far beyond keeping secrets."

He hesitated, but then said, "Usually three or four times a day. It seems like I'm hard all the time. I always cum a lot too, and Angie said she liked it."

"Well, I like it too. If you think you can do it again right now, this time I want it in my mouth. Then I'll take you one more time with me on top so I can be in control. How does that sound?"

Chris slid out of her, and looked at her swollen pussy lips, glistening with the mixture of his cum and her wetness.

Marie picked up the dildo and said, "First I'm going to show you just how much I love cum..."

She slid the head of the dildo through her folds and brought it to her mouth and engulfed the head, licking it clean. Smiling, she said, "There's nothing like tasting a woman and man at the same time! Now, stand in front of me."

Chris was past the point of being shy, and stood in front of her with his hard cock pointing straight at her face. Marie leaned forward and once again swallowed his cock in a single motion.

Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers