She is as Horny as I am Ch. 05

Story Info
Everything gets out in the open...
7.5k words
4.6
39k
44

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers

Marie came downstairs wearing a light blue blouse and no bra, and jeans shorts with no panties. She wanted to appear casual, but not overtly sexual since she wasn't sure where this was going. Angie was wearing a t-shirt and loose shorts, and instead of thinking about the movie, she was thinking about how she couldn't wait for Josh to sneak in her room later tonight. Between Josh, Chris, her escapades at the theater, and a couple of other regular trysts, she was really enjoying her sex life and cum fetish.

Marie slumped down into her big chair, and asked, "So, what are we watching tonight?"

Josh started loading one of the two DVDs he had in his hand, and said "Well, since you liked that chick flick so much last night, I have a couple of others that are a little more explicit. This one has an actress in it that looks just like you. You could be twins."

Josh settled onto the sofa beside Angie, and they watched as the first scene unfolded. Angie elbowed Josh and whispered, "Are you crazy???" John didn't say a word, and instead started slowly rubbing the growing bulge in his gym shorts. Before long, the actress was sliding her panties off and getting ready for her lesbian partner to go down on her. Marie could immediately see the resemblance.

"Well, this certainly is a little more explicit than last night's movie. Is this what you watch in your room at night? And in what way does she look like me?"

Josh smiled, knowing that she was referring to the dark bush between the woman's legs, just smiled and said, "In every way."

The movie progressed, and Marie pretended to be oblivious to them, and was waiting for them to make the first move. But when she saw that Josh was massaging his cock, she finally let her hand fall to her lap where she could discreetly slip a finger past the edge of her shorts.

Finally, Josh took it another step and said, "Sorry everyone, I just can't help myself", and pulled out his cock and started stroking in long, slow motions.

Angie gave him an incredulous look, but Josh leaned over and whispered, "Don't worry, she knows everything. I'll explain later. Just follow my lead."

Angie appeared annoyed on the outside, but on the inside she wanted to match Josh's slow strokes, and someone needed to make the next move soon or she would go crazy. But just as though Josh was reading her mind, he reached over and took her hand and placed it on his cock without saying a word. She didn't skip a beat and continued stroking as Josh lifted himself up and slipped his shorts off. Marie looked over and didn't even pretend not to notice anymore. She opened the top of her jeans and let her hand slide inside.

Josh's cock grew even harder as he felt his mom's stare. Angie looked straight ahead to the TV, not knowing how to react to this new situation, but continued her long deliberate stokes.

As the first scene ended, Josh got up and said, "I'll put in the other movie. It kind of fits with the situation." Moments later, the main menu popped up, and everyone could see that they were about to watch "Fuck My Mom And Me".

Josh settled back down and Angie placed her hand back on his cock without any prompting. She glanced over to her mom and their eyes met, and she didn't sense any hint of disapproval. To the contrary, Marie's hand movements were obvious, and her lips were partly open as she took anxious, shallow breaths. Angie took this as a sign that she could get serious now, and released Josh's cock long enough to pull her t-shirt over her head and fling it away.

On the screen, a mother and daughter were sitting next to each other and admiring the cock being waved in their faces, followed by the daughter finally taking it in her mouth as she listened to her mom's instructions. But Angie didn't need any instructions, and slipped off the sofa and knelt in front of Josh and stroked his cock just inches from her lips.

Marie finally broke the silence and asked, "How did this start, anyway?"

Angie didn't look at her, and simply said, "Let's just say Josh and I think alike", and then took the head of Josh's cock into her mouth.

Marie slid her shorts completely off, turned her chair around to face them and lifted one leg up on the arm of the chair to expose her pussy completely. One hand dropped to her lap so she could continue her self-pleasure, and the other slowly unbuttoned her blouse to let her breasts fall free. She had a perfect view of Angie gently teasing the head of Josh's cock.

"Would you care to elaborate, Josh? Angie is kind of busy right now."

Josh sighed and decided to come clean. "Well, it started when I went to that adult theater on the edge of town. And yes, I'm a pervert, but sometimes women go there and I get lucky. But a couple of weeks ago I went there and there was a group of men standing around a woman, and that woman turned out to be Angie. It seems she has a cum fetish."

Marie could hardly believe her ears, and realized that she and Angie had more in common than she ever imagined. Unlike many girls, she had always loved everything about cum, from the way it felt on her skin to the taste and texture in her mouth. Even when guys came on her tits, she couldn't resist scooping up a little bit and tasting it, not that the guys minded.

Angie removed the cock from her mouth and let her hand slide slowly along its length, knowing exactly how to tease Josh. She decided she would add to what Josh said.

"Ok, when I turned 18 I decided I wanted a vibrator in the worst way. I couldn't have it delivered here, so I drove out to the place Josh talked about. They have a store in the front, and I didn't even know about the theater until I got there. But the owner said I could go in the theater for free since it would bring in the guys, and he would make sure I was safe. The first time I went in I sat down in the middle, and some college guy moved down near me and asked if I minded if he took his cock out. I told him I didn't, and before long he was standing next to me with his cock pointed towards me while he was jacking off. A couple of other guys also moved forward, and all I had to do was tell them it was ok as long as they kept their distance a little bit."

"A few minutes later the college guy said he was going to cum and asked if he could cum on my face. I wasn't so sure about that, so instead I opened my shirt and told him to cum on my chest instead. It felt incredible, and a couple of minutes later the other two guys did the same thing. I buttoned up and left, and you two had no idea I was drenched with cum under my shirt when we had dinner that night. I forgot all about getting a vibrator, and don't need it now. Within a few weeks, I became pretty well known there, and the time that Josh discovered me there, there were about five guys that had already cum on me. Even though I tell them they can't touch, they don't care and are more than willing to settle for cumming on a hot 18 year old girl."

"So, after Josh caught me, we started playing at home and the rest is history. Josh gets what he wants, I get what I want, and there is no jealously. I have a very high sex drive, and I was masturbating four or five times a day as it was. I don't know if I'm a slut, a nympho, or a sex addict, but I intend to continue enjoying myself. And Josh is no different, with him jacking off all over the house whenever he could. Consider what I'm doing as a public service."

Marie became more deliberate in playing with her pussy, and alternated between soft circular motions on her clit and then letting her fingers slide through her wetness. She finally responded, and said, "Well, I can say that the apple didn't fall from the tree in this family. I know exactly where you're coming from, and obviously I don't disapprove, even though I should. I play with myself constantly too, and although I've kept relationships to a minimum over the past few years, I simply love everything about being filled with cum and tasting cum. So no, I'm not going to judge."

On the screen, the two women were now both sucking the cock in front of them, and Josh finally told his mom to join Angie and kneel beside her and copy the scene in the movie. As though this was a perfectly normal occurrence, Marie slid out of the chair and knelt down as Angie passed Josh's cock over to her. Marie wasted no time in devouring him, and although she was being more aggressive than Angie, she didn't want him to cum yet. She had been sucking cocks for a long time, and knew when to back off to make him last as long as possible.

After Marie passed Josh's cock back to Angie, Josh took her hand and placed it on Angie's breast, and Marie started caressing the nipple to tease it to its full hardness. Angie shuddered, and Josh could feel her lips clamp down over his cock. Marie admired Josh's self-control, but knew he would cum eventually, so she posed the question to Angie as to what she does with his cum.

"It depends. If we are in a place where he shouldn't make a mess, I swallow it. If I haven't cum yet myself, I like to have him cover my face while I masturbate. If I want to act naughty, I'll have him cum on my chest and then walk around with cum under my clothes, like at school or at work. Sometimes he cums inside me, but that is more for him than me, although I try to scoop up his cum as best I can and lick my fingers."

Josh added to this and said, "Angie, you forgot the other way you just discovered. Remember the theater?"

"Josh, you really want to bring that up? That was all your idea."

"Maybe I encouraged it, but you seemed to like it. Mom, it seems that she likes cum so much that she'll lick it from another pussy, right Angie?"

Angie ignored him and dove back down on Josh's cock, but Marie wanted to hear more and said, "I admit I've licked a pussy before, although not one that's full of cum. Did you like it?"

"I loved the cum in her pussy, but wouldn't have done it otherwise."

Marie smiled, wondering to herself if any other family has had a discussion like this.

"Well, I prefer a cock too, but sometimes if there isn't one around, it's nice to lay back and be pleasured by whoever is available."

The talk between his mom and sister was more than Josh could take, and he warned Angie that he was about to let loose.

Angie looked up at her mother and said, "You ready Mom? You want to see what Josh is really good at?"

Josh went tense, and the first shot of cum hit Angie square in the forehead and then drew a straight line down her face to her chest. The second hit her on the lips and chin, and then he leaned forward and let the rest of his cum fall on her chest before he fell back on the sofa.

Angie sat back and looked down at the cum on her chest, and then pushed the cum on her face into her mouth. Marie reached over and scooped up some cum from right above Angie's nipple and licked her own fingers off. She asked Josh, "Are you good for any more? I didn't get much at all."

Angie spoke for him and said, "Don't worry, he can go all night, not to mention we haven't cum yet. He has more work to do."

Josh started stroking his cock again to get it hard, and said, "I'd be ready sooner if I could watch you lick the rest of my cum off Angie's chest. That would be so hot."

Marie turned towards Angie and asked, "You ok with that?", and when she didn't get an answer, she leaned forward and let her tongue glide through the cum that was splashed on her daughter's chest, stopping momentarily to flick her tongue over each nipple.

That was all Josh needed, and before long he was hard again. He told Angie to stand up, and she straddled him and let her body fall on top of his cock. She knew this was his favorite position, and it wouldn't take long to get a pussy full of cum. And, she had an idea of what to do with it.

Marie stood up behind Angie and rubbed her hands over her breasts and down her body. Angie lifted her body until the head of Josh's cock was barely inside, and let herself fall downwards and took him as deeply as possible. Although Josh had just cum minutes before, this was more than he could take. Angie sensed it, and squeezed her pussy over his cock even harder, intending to milk every drop from him.

Soon Josh exclaimed, "Sorry Mom, Angie is being selfish and is getting this load too. I can't hold off!"

Although not as much as before, Josh delivered three good shots in Angie's pussy, and grabbed her hips and held her down.

"Sorry, I just couldn't hold back. Mom, lay down on the floor."

Marie had an idea of what was coming, and laid back on the floor with her knees spread. Josh lifted Angie up and guided her over just above Marie's face and told her to kneel down. Within seconds, the first drops of cum dripped out of Angie's pussy and fell to her mom's face where they were eagerly licked up.

Josh said to them, "You can take this as far as you want, but I'm going to help Mom get off, and Angie really deserves to get off too." With that, he knelt down between his mom's parted knees and let his tongue start working on her dripping pussy.

Marie was in ecstasy, and knew exactly what Josh was getting at. She reached up and grabbed Angie's hips, and pulled her down to her mouth so she could get Josh's cum right from the source and take care of Angie's needs at the same time. The combined taste of her juices and his cum was incredible, and she knew she was driving Angie crazy as she flicked her tongue over her clit.

Josh came up for air, and said, "I want you both to cum at the same time. Mom, you be the guide and tell us what to do."

Marie reached up and felt Angie's nipples, looking for the tell-tale signs of the nipples going rigid when a woman approaches orgasm. Minutes later, she could feel that Angie was getting close, and said to her, "Ok, don't hold back, just let it go."

Angie pushed down harder and started rubbing her pussy all over her mom's face and started convulsing. Marie's body went rigid and Josh could hear a muffled scream as his tongue rode up through her wet pussy while his fingers massaged her clit. As their orgasms subsided, Angie relaxed on her hands and knees and Josh rested on his elbows as his tongue gently flicked his mom's clit.

After a couple of minutes, the got back on the sofa and Marie finally said, "Is this too weird? Is everyone ok?"

Josh was the first to reply and said, "I'm ok. I didn't like sneaking around anyway, although I had no idea you would be this crazy."

Angie was more blunt and said, "Does this mean we can just play anywhere and anytime we want? I'm sorry, but if I don't get it here, I'll get it somewhere else."

Marie raised her eyebrows and asked, "Exactly in how many places are you getting it?"

Angie hesitated, and said, "Well, Chris takes care of me regularly, and there is a customer at work that stays in the hotel next door, and we hook up after my shift is over sometimes. He's about 30, and really knows what's he's doing. He's a nice guy, except for the part about cheating on his wife. If you can keep quiet about being my mom, maybe you can join us sometime. And then there is this couple we met, but we only played with them once."

Josh spoke up and asked, "Are there any girls at work that would like to play with me? I know you girls talk. You can hook me up anytime."

Angie grabbed his cock and said, "If you have enough energy for that, then you can take care of us instead. Got that?"

With that, the three of them started a mutual masturbation session as they say next to each other. Marie was in the middle with Josh's cock in her left hand while her right hand was massaging Angie's pussy. Both Josh and Angie were alternately stroking their mom's pussy and thighs. There was no urgency, and they were all just enjoying the moment. Later, after each one had succumbed to pleasure one more time, they headed to bed after promising to be open about where this was going to take them.

The next morning, Marie came down to the kitchen, and was met by the sight of Angie on her knees gobbling away at Josh's cock.

Seeing her mom, she released his cock and said, "I'm so happy we don't have to hide anymore. Here, you want a taste?"

"I would love to, but I've got to get to work and can't very well have my makeup smeared with cum."

Josh didn't want to pass on the chance of having both of him attend to him, so he said, "Well, you don't have makeup on your hands. Why don't you finish me off and point it at Angie's face?"

Marie sighed and stood next to Josh so she could finish what Angie started. Angie was still kneeling down, and mischievously said to her mom, "You don't have makeup on your pussy either, right?", before she slid her hand up under her skirt and felt the wetness that was already soaking through her panties.

Marie shuddered, saying "You are so bad!", but didn't protest at all.

"I know mom, but I told you last night I need it all the time, and giving is just as important to me as receiving. And I know you have to get to work, but I just wanted you get you warmed up so you have something to think about today."

Marie increased the speed of her strokes, and soon Josh went rigid as he got close to cumming. Angie leaned forward and opened her mouth, and Marie stopped her strokes and guided the first rush of cum on her awaiting tongue. She wanted to make sure Angie got every drop, and gave Josh's cock one long hard squeeze to spread the last drops of cum on her daughter's lips.

Releasing Josh's cock and still flustered by her own excitement, she said she really had to get to work but they would continue this later. Angie grinned and slipped her wet fingers in her mouth and assured her that she would be waiting for her later.

As promised, later that afternoon Angie was waiting on the sofa when Marie got home, and she immediately asked her if she should tell Chris to come over.

"Sure. Tell him I took off with a friend for a drink, and you have the place to yourself for a couple of hours. He isn't working today, so he should have time for a quickie."

Angie shook her head and muttered, "Of course you would know that", and started calling Chris.

"Hey Chris, can you get over here? You've been neglecting my pussy."

Stifling a laugh, Angie could hear the fluster in his voice while he tried to act cool, before he hastily agreed to come over.

"Well, hurry then. I've got my hand on my pussy right now. You don't want me to finish without you, do you? I'll be on the sofa. Just walk in."

"Ok Mom, he's on his way. You'll be lapping up cum in no time. Right after he cums, I'll text you and pretend you are two minutes away and rush him out the door."

"Ok, I'll definitely take a peek at you two, but I'll be discreet. And next time I'll be the one who gets Chris, ok? I'd love to make this a regular thing."

"God Mom, you're so bad! Nearly as bad as I am!"

Marie grinned and went upstairs to take a shower and get ready. Angie stripped her clothes off and laid down on the sofa and waited for Chris while running her fingers through her pussy.

Minutes later, Chris walked in and saw her. Angie rose up on her elbows and said, "No blowjob today. I need you to get right down to business and put that cock to work. Mom didn't say how long she would be gone, so I want at least one orgasm right away."

Chris didn't say a word, and ripped off his clothes. Angie spread her knees wide and Chris climbed on top and entered her with a single thrust. He loved to look down and see his cock slide in just beyond the triangle of hair above her pussy. She kept the lips shaved, and he could see they were more swollen than usual, revealing how bad she wanted it right now.

"Give it to me Chris. We'll probably have time for a second one, but just fuck me hard for this one."

Chris had never seen her like that, and he responded by pumping her with long hard strokes. Every five strokes or so, he would withdraw completely so he could slide back in for his entire length.

Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers