She Is Ready

Story Info
Part 3 of Do I Get The Job.
3.4k words
4.28
50k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andella
Andella
6 Followers

Jess talked to Bobby for around thirty minutes. She was careful of how she let the conversation go, constantly aware of Tad and Audrey’s presence. They discussed how each other had been and what they both had been up to in last few months since last seeing each other. Over all it was really a mundane conversation. At the end of the phone call, Bobby finally asked what Jess had been dreading the whole time.

“So, babe, what do you say we meet and grab a bite to eat? Maybe catch a movie and you can tell me all about your new job and tell me how well Tad has been treating you.” Jess could have swore she heard a smile in his voice.

Quickly glancing at the couple staring at her, she mumbled out a reply.“Um, well, maybe. I...I’m not sure if that is a good idea.” Darting a quick glance back at the duo,“Ok, I guess that would be alright.”

“Great. How about meeting at that little restaurant on the corner of Edison that we always liked so much? Say around eightish?”

“Sure, ok that will be fine. I’ll um, I’ll see you there.” Staring at her shoes, she missed the smile that was exchanged between the two next to her.

“Alrighty doll. Bye for now.”

After hanging up the phone, she looked over at Tad and Audrey and gave a small smile.“We are going to meet and talk tonight. I really have a lot to do before I leave for the day so I ‘m gonna go back to my desk now. Please excuse me.” Stepping away from the desk, she turned and ran smack dab into one of the chairs and gave a nervous little laugh. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled and hurried around the obstacle and made for the door.

“Jess, hun, you are doing the right thing. You will see that it is going to all work out for the best this way.” Jess turned at the sound of Tad’s voice and saw him smile, then with a wink he nodded for her to leave.

Back at her desk, she tried to concentrate on her work but had a hard time of it. Thoughts of the upcoming meeting kept running through her head. Should she tell Bobby about everything that has happened? Of course she had a pretty good idea that he already knew most of it. In fact she suspected, from the comments that Tad had made, that Bobby may have been behind the whole thing.

Without noticing, the hours passed while she sat and pondered her situation. She got very little work done and still had not come up with any answers. A soft knock sounded at her door followed by Tad’s head peeking around the edge.“Time to go hun, if you don’t hurry you will be late for your date.” He gave another wink and disappeared.

Jess quickly got her things together, astonished at the time that had passed and made her way out of the building. After grabbing a cab. She gave the driver directions and sat back, watching the city, dreading the ever approaching hour. Every few minutes she would look at her watch, thinking about how slow the twenty minute ride home seemed to be taking. Thankful that 8:00 was still a good hour and a half away, yet wishing at the same time that it would come faster and all be over with.

When she got home, she took a long shower, letting the hot water ease her tense muscles. She spent extra time on her makeup, went through five outfits, and three pairs of shoes before settling on a simple black, pleaded skirt, an off-the-shoulder black blouse, and a pair black, high heeled sandals. All too soon it was time to leave.

She arrived at the restaurant at 7:55. When she walked in the door, she was surprised to see so many people waiting to be seated. Usually it wasn’t this busy on a Tuesday night. Giving her name to the hostess, she was immediately led to a table. Bobby was already there, sipping on a glass of wine, a big smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye.

They talked for hours, to Jess’s relief, never broaching the subject she had dreaded all day. When the second hour passed and it looked as if the subject wouldn’t come up, she began to relax and enjoy herself. Once again deriving pleasure from Bobby’s company that she had missed since they had separated.

Sensing that she had relaxed, Bobby brought up the subject that was put off for the meal.“So, how do you like your new job? Tad been treating you ok?”

Jess looked into his eyes, then quickly looked down at her hands. She had the linen napkin in her lap and was folding it over and over again nervously.“Yes, he has been good to me.” Taking a deep breath, she asked the question that had been weighing on her mind.“Bobby? Did you have anything to do with my meeting Mr.Baker?” At his silence, she looked back at his face. He was staring at her with a bemused expression.

How much to tell her now?“Yes, I did actually. I knew that you were looking for a job and Tad is an old family friend. Frank mentioned that Tad was needing some help, so I gave him a call and told him about you. Tad has some unusual habits that I thought you might benefit from.”

Frank was Bobby’s stepfather, which he got along with better than his mother. Knowing this, Jess believed that he gave Bobby Tad’s name. However, the last comment brought a frown to her face.“What habits would those be?”

“Hmm, well I am pretty sure you have figured those out for yourself by now. I must say that I am surprised that you stayed after finding out what they are, really surprised that you went along with them.” This was said with a raised brow.

Jess felt the blood run to her face in a blush. She had been afraid of this question and wasn’t sure if she could answer. She felt her mouth working, trying to form words. Nothing came out, not a sound.

“It’s alright babe, don’t worry about it right now. You will be able to tell me one day. Until then, let’s not worry about it. Drink your wine and I will take you home. I think we have done enough talking for one night.” He gave her a warm smile before signaling the waiter for the check.

She let him take her home, the silence on the ride there was a bit uncomfortable for her but she didn’t know what to say. When they pulled in front of her house, he helped her from the car, walked her to the door and placed a quick kiss upon her lips.“Night babe. I’ll call you in a few days.”

He slowly made his way to the car, throwing a quick wave before getting in and driving away. She watched him go with a sigh. It was going to be a long night.

The next morning Jess had a headache from a sleepless night. Downing an extra cup of coffee made her feel slightly better. She wasn’t sure what to expect at the office today. She dreaded going in at all. When she got there, she went to her office first to put away her purse and make more coffee. As she approached her desk, she groaned, noticing the yellow sticky note attached to her calendar.“Not again,” she whispered.

Jess,

We have a special assignment today. I am making arrangements for us, all you need to do is bring yourself with a smile. These are two of my best clients. Don’t disappoint me!

Tad

Jess wasn’t at all sure she wanted to know what the assignment was. She usually didn’t meet the clients, she just scheduled the appointments. She sat down, put her arms on her desk and placed her head on her arms. Should she just leave? Tell him she quit, that she couldn’t do this anymore. Why was she staying? Why did she let him do these things to her? Because it excited her, it made her feel something that she just couldn’t put into words. That’s why. She was learning new things about her body, things that Bobby had always tried to get her to realize but she stubbornly refused. In the back of her mind, she hoped that maybe having someone do these things without her admitting that she wanted it, that she wouldn’t feel dirty. Experiencing new things with Tad just might make her a better lover and strengthen the next relationship she got involved in.

Taking a deep breath, she got up, straightened her clothes and made her way to Tad’s office. He called for her to enter when she knocked. He was standing in front of his desk, his back to her, zipping a black duffel bag. He looked over his shoulder, gave her a smile, and asked,“Ahh, are you ready my dear?”

“Yes, I guess so. What is it that we will be doing today? You have never let me meet clients before.”

“Oh, now, don’t you worry your pretty little head. I think you will have a pleasant little learning experience today. Just smile and do as you are told, it should all work out fine.” He picked up the bag and walked towards her. With his hand on her back, he guided her out of the office, down the hall, and out into the sunshine. He hailed a cab, held open the door for her, letting her slide in before him. He gave the driver a piece of folded paper then patted her knee.

They pulled up in front of a small town house. The yard looked to be well maintained with a small flower garden in front of a small patio type porch. After paying the driver, Tad took her hand and lead her to the door. He reached over and pressed the buzzer, threw a wink her way before looking back at the door again. It was answered almost immediately by a petite brunette. Her hair was long and flowing, she had big brown eyes, and a smile that was commercial bright. She was wearing a short white, silk robe with no shoes. She had nice curves but seemed to be a little on the plump side, Jess guessed her age to be around early thirties. She looked at Tad then at Jess and her smile got even bigger.

“Tad! Darling! Come in, come in! Dalton will be so glad to see you. And this must be Jess!”

She held her hand out to Jess. Thinking she wanted to shake, Jess took her hand, surprised when she was lead across the room. The first thing she noticed was how soft the hand in hers felt. Then she looked around and took in her surroundings. The room wasn’t large, it was painted in a soft cream, dark blue carpet ran from wall to wall. The windows were covered in a blue a shade lighter than the carpet. Cherry end tables sat at each end a light blue couch. In the middle of the floor sat a huge cherry coffee table. An entertainment center was directly across from the couch, also in cherry.

The woman walked straight through the living room, down a narrow hall and into a nice sized bedroom. The room was done in cream and burgundy with a silk burgundy comforter on the bed. A man was sitting in a big cushioned chair, done in leather burgundy in the corner of the room. He was wearing a burgundy silk robe that covered his knees. He stood up as we entered the room. He had reddish blond hair, a medium build, not thick but not lanky either. He stood about six feet tall and he also had a commercial smile.

“Dalton, hunny, look who is here!” The woman led Jess over to the man and beamed another smile at her.

Jess looked at them both with nervous eyes. Hearing a soft thump behind her, she turned to see Tad standing in the door, the black bag on the floor at his feet.“Dalton, it’s good to see you man. Everything ready to go?”

“Hey ya Tad, ole buddy. Yeah, we are all set here. You were right about this one, she is a looker for sure.” The man looked over at Jess, gave her a wink then reached out and took her hand from the woman’s.“Jess is it?” At her nod he continued,“I’m Dalton Mason. This is my wife Tammy Lee. Just try to relax and enjoy yourself. Come on over here and have a seat.” Leading her by the hand, he tugged her to the chair he occupied earlier. She sat down and watched with interest the trio before her.

“Well now, where to begin? Maybe you two should get a little more comfortable and the wife and I will get us something to drink. Wine ok with you Jess?” Dalton looked at her with the question.

“Yes, that’s fine, thank you.”

“Come dear, let them change.” He took Tammy Lee by the arm and they left the room, closing the door behind them.

Tad walked over to Jess, reached up to her face and drew a finger down her cheek.“Relax hun, you will enjoy this. Come over here and get undressed, there is a robe on the bed you can put on.”

“Tad, why are you doing this? Why are you making me do this? What kind of business are you running that you have sex with your clients?”

“Now, now, time for all that later. Come on and get undressed.” He took her hand and guided her over to the bed. Picking up a burgundy robe that matched the one Dalton was wearing, he gave a white one to her. She thought back to her office, remembered why she was staying. She pulled her bottom lip into her mouth, biting down softly and stared at the robe in her hands. She then started to get undressed.

A few minutes later, the couple returned with a bottle of wine and four glasses. Jess sat on the edge of the bed and Tad was in the chair. Tammy Lee gave a big smile,“Good! The robes fit!” She took the bottle from Dalton and began pouring them each a drink. Dalton passed them out and they each took a sip before setting the glasses down. Tammy Lee came over and sat beside Jess.“Don’t worry hun. It will be ok.” She placed her hand on Jess’s leg, just above the knee. She gave it a gentle squeeze then slowly moved it up her thigh, stopping at the edge of the robe. She took her left hand and placed it on the side of Jess’s face.“Have you ever kissed a woman before Jess?”

She shook her head no, entranced by Tammy Lee’s eyes. Tammy Lee smiled again,“Well now, it is a right nice feeling. Let me show you.” Leaning over she brushed her lips over Jess’s mouth. She ran her tongue along her lips then kissed her hungrily. Warmth spread through Jess’s limbs. She opened her mouth to protest but Tammy Lee took advantage and slid her tongue inside. A moan escaped Jess’s mouth, then she realized she was actually kissing her back. Tammy Lee ran her hand down Jess’s neck, across her collar bone and over a breast. She gently squeezed, rubbing her palm across the nipple. As she felt the nipple hardened under her hand she pinched it softly, tugging at it slightly. Again Jess let out a moan.

The men had seen enough that they wanted in on the action now. They both walked over to the bed, took off their robes and stood before the women, stroking their cocks. Each were about the same size, Dalton’s seem to be a bit thicker though. Tammy Lee stopped kissing Jess, looked at the men and grinned. She reached down and opened her robe, shrugged out of it and let it fall to the bed. She then reached over and helped Jess do the same. Jess protested,“Wait, please, I don’t want to do this. It doesn’t feel right to me. Just let me leave and I won’t say a word to anyone.” Tammy Lee smiled and patted her hand. She scooted back across the bed some, tugging Jess’s hand as she went, pulling her along side of her.“Just relax sweety, this will be fun. Trust me, you will enjoy it!”

The men crawled up, one on each side of them. Jess wasn’t sure when it happened, but suddenly she was aware of hands running all over her body. She had hands running up her legs, across her stomach, and over her breasts. She looked down and saw Tammy Lee take her right nipple in her mouth and Tad take the left in his. She felt her legs being pride apart and saw Dalton between them. She closed her eyes and let the sensations take over. She felt the wet tongues laving at her nipples, teeth gently tugging. She felt warmth breath across her pussy, then fingers prying the lips apart. Dalton ran his tongue along her slit, then started licking and sucking frantically.

Jess could only moan, she was turned on more than she had ever been in her life. She felt the first wave of her orgasm washing over her. Her body quivered and she clutched the soft silk of the comforter in her hands.

Tad left the bed but was quickly back with a familiar looking tube of cream in his hand. Lying on his back, he gave the tube to Dalton. Dalton then place a little of the cream on his finger before reaching between Jess’s ass and smearing it around and on her anus. Tad looked over at her and said,“Come here hun, straddle me with your back to my face.” Jess climbed over and straddled his cock. She hovered above him for a few seconds, then she felt him guide his cock into her ass. It slid in with little resistance but it felt so big, she moaned again and closed her eyes. When she was all the way down, Tad pulled her back until she was laying on his chest. Dalton moved between their legs, guided his cock into her pussy, and nodded at Tammy Lee.

Tammy Lee moved over and placed a couple of pillows on each side of Tad’s head. She then kneeled down, straddling Jess’s head, placing her pussy in her face. As if they had practiced, Tad and Dalton began to move in unison, fucking Jess together. She felt so full, never had she felt this way. She was so overpowered by the feeling running through her body. Reaching up, she grabbed Tammy Lee’s legs and darted her tongue out at her pussy. She moved her tongue slowly at first, then as the men fucked her harder, she started licking faster. She started cumming again, gasping for breath. She stopped licking Tammy Lee, moaned, and then started again. She darted her tongue in and out of her hole, worked her way up to her clit, then went back to tonguing her hole again. Tammy Lee let out a loud moan, reached down and pinched both of Jess’s nipples. She started cumming, filling Jess’s mouth.

Tad and Dalton would lose rhythm, but soon have it back again. The friction of the two cocks were heating her up all over again. They would pump her slowly then pound her pussy and ass hard. They worked her over the boiling point time after time.

Tad let out a moan of his own as his release came. Jess felt his cum coating her bowels. Then as if Tad’s orgasm triggered his, Dalton groaned and Jess felt him spasm as he shot cum into her pussy. The sensation of the throbbing inside her seemed to set off another orgasm in her. She was so sensitive at this point that she let out a small scream.

They all collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs. Jess couldn’t believe what had just happened. She felt so good, so relaxed and satisfied. Having that much cock in her at once was so powerful! She even liked eating out another woman! She let out a blissful sigh and drifted off to sleep. She never heard the conversation around her.

Tad looked down at Jess and then back at the couple on the bed with them.“Thank you both. I do believe she is ready now.”

Andella
Andella
6 Followers