She is Thai

Story Info
Surely she is a TILF...
4k words
3.31
38.7k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is Thai. Thus she is small in build. Petite, the French would say. I have known her for years. Thus I have lusted after her for years. Why, I could not logically say. She is far older than the majority of Thai women I know, and like. She gives them at least ten years, and most of them I do know are young enough to be her daughters. Indeed at least two of her grown daughters, themselves very attractive, are married with children of their own.

I think this adds to her allure. A grandmother, with the body of a young woman. All that experience, bundled into a small, tightly packaged, spicy bundle. I am sure that beneath her clothes she has the sags and lines of an older woman. I am sure the clothes hide many a fault. I'm not sure I care.

I would love to fuck her, love to introduce her to the joys of cunnilingus, love to watch her face as she crashed through her orgasm. Love to watch as her lips stretched as I slowly fucked her mouth.

I shall call her Yang. If she topped 5 foot, I would be surprised. Weight; I would hazard a guess that the scales would have trouble registering 45 kgs. Her face is pretty; you can see she was a catch in her younger days. She loves to dance, and at festivals and parties over the years I have seen her dance with the energy, and an enthusiasm that exhausts the younger women. As with most Thai women she wears her black hair long, and straight.

She likes to wear tight jeans, which is good, because she has the tight arse needed to do them justice. Her thighs are slim too, which, in proportion to her height, give her a long legged appearance.

Her stomach, oft appreciated by myself, when seen through stretchy tops is flat. On occasions I have held her around the waist. Firm and hard were my thoughts. This woman is toned. I would dearly have loved to explore further.

Her breasts are small, but look larger because of her petite stature. No doubt helped by the padded bras most women wear out here. I don't expect miracles. The woman has had several children, and as you know, children are the ruination of many a fine pair. On the bright side, small breasts can still appear pert, and many Thai women are blessed with large and fine nipples. Deep in colour; and sweet of taste.

How would I like to have her?

Appearing from the waves on a deserted beach? Water dripping from her wet skin, her body exposed to me in a tiny bikini?

No.

Dressed in finest lingerie, with black stockings held up with a fine lacy garter belt?

Don't think that image would fit my fantasy.

Have to think about it. Something suitable that would fit in with our surroundings. It would have to be with no make-up. Thai women inevitably overdue the white powder, then match it with entirely the wrong colour lipstick. To most westerners they end up looking rather like a clown.

I would probably choose her normal clothes. Her hair would be worn loose. A dark blue blouse with not so many buttons and, perhaps a thin gold necklace at the neckline. Tight denim jeans. They would have to be taken off slowly; adding to the anticipation of pleasures soon to come. Beneath I envisage she would wear white lacy short type panties. I just think her rear would look so good in a pair of these. A white, slightly padded uplift bra would complete her underwear. Pushing her breasts together, and upwards. Maximising her assets, and giving me enough cleavage to explore with lips and tiongue.

Finally I would have her wearing high heel stilettos. Probably they would be too high for her, but hell, this is my fantasy. In reality she may not even own a pair of high heels. These would be white also. My original choice was to be black. Then I considered how good her olive skin would look in white bra and panties and white high heels. Heels she would keep on throughout the entire escapade.

How would I like to have her?

Obviously I don't see the need for much talking. As her first foreign lover, I would take the lead. Her husband is small of build too, and Thai men are not renowned for their penis size, or their expertise between the sheets. Most still share a common sleeping room, and sex is not the athletic contest of many a European bedroom. A quiet coming together, taking as little time, and making as little noise, as possible.

With me, Yang would be able to express her joy in privacy and with a lack of inhibition that I would actively encourage. I imagine she would be submissive. Thai women are raised as such. But I hope that the pleasures she would enjoy, coupled with my own lack of inhibition, would encourage her to experiment a little herself.

To begin. I would spend a long time holding her close and kissing her. I would explore her neck, her ears, her mouth, before any attempt at worm my tongue into her mouth. My hands would remain fairly passive at her waist. Although my thumbs would be gently massaging her; exciting myself at the firmness of her flesh, imagining the delights ahead. I would be listening to her breathing, waiting for the change, before proceeding further.

Asians are not great French kissers. But given time and patience girls do open up their mouths and a talented kisser can lead and teach in a way not experienced since they themselves were a teenager.

Now, I think it is highly possible, if not highly likely, that a woman in her late forties, giving herself up to a situation where she is kissing a foreign man in a new and exciting way, possibly making a first step towards adultery. Well, it is possible that she will be growing moist, and becoming sexually excited. My hands have slipped under her blouse, and are now resting on warm flesh. It feels very nice, and I too am on the road to excitement.

My kisses now trail into her cleavage, and fortunately the buttons of her blouse are spaced widely enough that I can reach the top slopes of her breasts. Indeed the next closed button comes undone with the pressure of my chin. Wonderful luck. These buttons are magic indeed, because with the pressure of my hands roaming beneath the blouse the remaining two buttons have also popped open. For the first time I am able to lean back and view the sight of her breasts enclosed in a lacy white bra and her nicely flat stomach. As good as I had imagined. I kiss her mouth again, and this time her mouth opens and our tongues dance. I slip the blouse off. Sleeveless blouses are so thankfully easy.

Some pleasurable moments pass. A few murmered sweet nothings. I explore her waist, her back, the muscles at her shoulders. All firm and the skin so soft. Now my hands drop to her buttocks. I easily cup a buttock into each hand and squeeze. I growl into her mouth. Slowly pulling her against my erection. I have to bend a little awkwardly to achieve this, but even fantasies have their limitations. At least my back won't suddenly give out. I knew the high heels would prove useful.

In the great order of things, the next obvious step would be to remove her bra. This would be nice, but perhaps I would be disappointed. Her breasts may not match my estimation. Caddish I know. Truthful though. How many times has one of your conquests removed her bra, and you have thought 'Ah, not what I expected'. I will leave Yangs bra for later. The visual joy of her laid back in just her white underwear will be a joyful bonus.

My polo shirt has been dismissed with abandon and just my beach shorts remain. For your information I am freshly shaven above and below. Thai women don't really like the stubble, which is foreigner fashion. Thai men rarely need to shave. But they do like the tidiness that a good trim down below gives you. They think it shows you are more than likely to be clean. I don't know why Thai men don't wash their dicks before sex. They wash them after, only because they think it will stop them catching STD's. Don't go there.

Yang is now laid back across my bed. Her jeans have buttons and these are now undone. The top of her panties are visible in the small gap. I have kissed from her shoulders to the waistline of her jeans, across her stomach, and back again. I so enjoyed that first time, I did it again. This trip I slipped my tongue into her belly button, and lingered there. Her stomach was as soft, and as toned as I had imagined. Very little excess flesh, it was the stomach of a young woman.

With my hands massaging her breasts through her bra, ok I admit, all I could really feel was padding, my kisses moved onto her denim jeans, onto her thighs, my head encouraging her legs to part. I wanted her to know that I was going to do the same thing when her jeans were off. I was going to lick and kiss her naked thighs. I wanted her anticipating my tongue moving up her spread thighs until I reached her pussy. Wanted her anticipating how my tongue would feel, and do to her.

I don't suppose for a minute I would be the first man to go down on her. But I'd wager I'd be the best. Lots of experience; a real desire to learn, and a true love of the art of cunnilingus. I'd even had a lesbian friend tell me that on my gravestone it would say, 'He knew how to eat pussy' to which I had responded that I was happy with that.

I am making a gallant effort at removing the tight jeans. It takes some time. My shorts are discarded at some point and I am naked. Now I am a solidly built lad, so taken in proportion my dick looks pretty good. Its actual size is near to 8 inches, and thick too. It has been a wonderful comfort to me, and yes, I am proud of it.

At some stage I have Yang's legs together, her ankles on my shoulders, the jeans being eased over her feet. I am taking the opportunity to take her toes in my mouth and suck on them. This is providing giggles for Yang, and she struggles from the tickling feel. Somehow my erection falls between her thighs, and lies over her panties, pointing at her face. She gasps. I look down and I see that it rests up and over her belly button. Against her small frame it looks enormous. Of course I realise this is the first time she has clearly seen my dick. She moves one hand over it to caress and squeeze it. Her hand barely reaches round it. I hadn't noticed how small and delicate her hands were. Rough from work, and hands do show their true age, but they looked so sexy. She had painted her nails, and the square cut ends scratched lightly over my erection.

"XL size" she smiled.

I winked at her. More like Triple XL the way I feel right now, I thought.

"Khop khun kap. Ti rak, khun do suey mak. Sexy mak mak."

That remark invoked a giggle.

So I slipped her shoes back on. Now that looked horny.

Toe access denied. I work down her calves. Shapely. Very nice. Knees. Ok. Thighs. Lovely. Lean. Pantie line. Play for a while. Trace the elastic with my tongue. Listen to yangs breathing, noting the changes, varying the pressure of my touch. I am enjoying learning what she reacts to.

It is time to move on. I know without touching that her pussy is soaked. I can see the wetness on her panties. I can smell her arousal. Yet I have not touched her pussy. Trailed my chin gently across her pudenda, ran my tongue across the crotch of her panties, but my fingers have made no contact.

I move up to her mouth and lick her lips, lick her teeth, our tongues meet. I pull her up, quickly unfastening the hooks of her bra. My tongue brushes the straps off her shoulders, then move to lick the ever more exposed breasts. I alternate between deep kisses to her mouth, and slowly tugging the bra lower and lower. With a little help from my hands, her nipples are exposed. A little tongue play. I note an intake of breath. One more time. A little harder; and an added suck of each nipple. Reaction noted and filed for later consumption. I kneel between her thighs; remove the bra with my right hand, flinging it on the pile of discarded clothing.

On her back, Yangs breasts are small mounds of flesh. Paler than the rest of her skin; never having been exposed to sunlight. Her nipples are deep brown, hard and stubby, the aureole surrounding them only slightly larger than her nipples. The skin of her breasts are marked with small stretch marks from childbearing. It is not unattractive as the marks are faint. Surprisingly nice boobs I think. I squeeze them together which makes her giggle. I try to take both into my mouth. Another giggle. And a groan of which I take is appreciation.

"Chorp nom lek. Aloy,Aloy,Aloy. Chorp gin nom. Dee mai?"

A laugh, so I guess my thai language skills are adequate.

"Lagor, rak gin gym mak mar. Tuk wela. Die mai kap? Ow, ow, nah?"

Basically I am making small talk. Pointing out that while I like sucking her breasts, I would love to eat her pussy. That is if she would care for me to do so.

While talking, I have been squeezing her nipples more tightly, moulding her breast flesh. The harder I squeeze her nipples the more she presses her pussy against my knee. Yang likes her nipples given hard treatment. What a surprise.

Running hands over her stomach and hips, I encourage her to move onto her stomach. She has a lovely back. Full of curve and muscle definition. I ease her up onto her knees. I hope, and think, this will be a little novel for her.

I caress her back, gently massaging her from shoulder to lower back. Follow up with kisses and licks to the same area, pulling her ass cheeks tight against my erection as I lean over her. I move myself against her panties. The lace is cheaper quality and scratches against my cock in a most delightful manner. Same manoeuvre a couple more times. One more time but I position my cock under her, bobbing up against her stomach. She moves a hand back to stroke and squeeze me. My own pre cum is dribbling. Yang moves a thumb over my bell end, smearing my juices, making me shiver. So, I think, Yang has some moves of her own. File that thought for later use.

I ease her panties over her ass cheeks, down her knees, and, with a graceful elegance that Thai women naturally seem to have, they too joined our other clothing.

Yang seemed to know as I gently pulled on her nipples that I wanted her face flat on the bed, back bent, arse raised up high. I placed her knees a little apart. The view was sheer perfection. A rounded brown ass, the skin a beautiful colour and sheen. Very little excess flesh. Tight as a football. Plump pussy lips that shone like diamonds in the light of the room, with damp short curly hair. An exquisite arsehole which looked just like a tiny starfish.

A little thumb pressure on the cheeks and Yang's pussy parted like the Red Sea. I was in heaven. I ran my tongue from as low as I could reach, spread her pussy lips as I went, before tickling her rectum with the tip of my tongue. Again and again I repeated the act. Yang was wet when I started. And got wetter.

She wriggled and she groaned. Pushed back against my tongue; made little sobbing noises. When I reached under her and pinched her nipples she cried "er, er, er" which I believe in Thai is used for yes. My chin, my nose and my lips were soaked in the sweetest tasting juice I have savoured for a while. Half an hour must have passed, and I am dure she orgasmed a couple of times. They are sometimes so damned quiet in their enjoyment.

As my neck began to ache from the position I flicked her onto her back. Her pussy hair was black and matted, but I noted that she had made some attempt to trim it tidily. I wondered if she had done so especially for this tryst.

This time I could concentrate more attention on her clitoris. It popped out of its hood like a pearl from its shell. It was a wonderful size, and I was pleased with the reaction I got. A hand shot across Yangs mouth, effectively gagging her moans. I watched her as I redoubled my efforts. I wondered if I might make her squirt.

I loved watching her stomach quiver as my tongue reached certain spots. How she used certain words as my touch was concentrated on different parts. I moved from her clit to her lips, to the inside area, to inside her as far as my tongue would reach.

She was insatiable. I used my fingers. First one, which slipped in so easily. Two fingers were no problem. Three were uncomfortable, but fun for a few moments. Yang was so wet, so drenched, that I even slipped a finger into her asshole, well lubricated with her juices. The wet patch on the bed was enormous, and cold. But we were too hot to even notice.

When I tried a second finger in her ass I had gone too far

"Mai. Mai. Mai chorp. Mai chorp."

Translates as I'll have no more of that thank you very much.

You have to test the limits.

Eventually my tongue was aching so much, and I had been concentrating so hard that even my erection had subsided. I eased Yang down gently, slowing my ministrations, easing my caresses.

I sat back on my hauches. Looking down at Yang I thought what a fine looking woman she was. Her hair spread across the bed, her face a picture of glowing contentment, her teeth shining white and even, a beautiful smile playing across her lips.

Her small, lithe body shone with a sheen of perspiration, her breasts and nipples tight with sexual tension. You could see her ribs above her flat stomach, still rising and falling rapidly as she recovered. Her mass of black pubic hair was matted and wet, her pussy a slash of deep purple almost hidden now. Her thighs were spread either side of me.

I looked her over, drinking in the sight. I knew this would be a one time thing and I wanted to recall every inch of this magnificent creature. This wasn't a woman you longed to court, to woo, to wed. This was the stuff of Milf legend. The older woman you lusted for in your fantasies. And this was mine. I found every line, and every wrinkle unbelievably sexy.

I was rubbing my cock as I devoured her with my eyes. I was fully hard. No, that is a lie. I was huge. So turned on. It was a piece of iron I was rubbing.

"I am going to fuck you so good Khun Yang. So fucking good."

And I did. First on her back. Knees spread against my side, her heels keeping them in place. Bit painful but sexy. Her pussy was tight around me. I could even feel her ripple as I slowly fucked her. At first I was gently easing a bit extra into her every thrust. Yang pushed back and I soon realised her pussy was easily expanding to take me all. Childbirth does that I guess.

I had her with her legs held together over one shoulder. That made her very tight, especially when I crossed her ankles. Also made her cry out with pleasure too. But it would have made me come had I continued.

I flipped her onto all fours. A position she seemed to know, and to like. A favourite perhaps? I took the time to have a little tongue dip into her pussy, and a dabble at her asshole, but I could tell she wasn't really enjoying that.

Fucking her from behind was a real treat. Her back, the curves down and around her ass were as sexy as hell. She could have been a teenager. Watching the whole length of my cock slowly disappearing into her; feeling the tightness of her pussy giving way to me as I invaded her. The feeling was exquisite. When I thought I was fully in, Yangs pussy would suddenly soften, and it felt like another inch just slid into her. God, that was special.

I needed to rest. Where did this woman get her energy from?

I was squatting on my knees, Yang lay on her side. Still smiling. She looked a happy woman. I looked like a Cheshire Cat. Silly grin et al.

I had a naughty thought. I entwined my fingers into her hair, and pulled her gently towards my crotch.

"You want I smoke pipe mai?" which is exactly what I wanted.

She took my cock in one small hand, and with my hand still in her hair, Yang lowered her mouth onto my pipe. Her head bobbed, her tongue twirled. She had done this before. My cock filled her mouth but she didn't complain as I dictated the pace using her hair. Her hand began to cup my balls. It wasn't the best blow job I've had with a Thai girl, but Yang certainly had a good idea what to do.

12