She is Very Taken by Him

Story Info
He convinces her that she needs him.
3k words
4.27
25.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned over in that half asleep, half-awake world and she fought for more sleep. Sunlight streamed through her window gently and tried to pry her eyelids open, but she wasn't quite ready to wake up. She was caught in a recurrent dream she had been having lately. The details of it shifted from one scenario to another, but the theme was always the same, and it surrounded a man she had never seen. He had entered her dreams so suddenly and yet so quietly that she could not remember exactly how it had started, except that it had been incredibly sensual; but her dream this morning differed from the rest. She searched for the details, but they were a blur, elusive always as the where and why of things could be in dreams. But there was one thing of which she was absolutely certain. She had no idea how it had happened, or even when, but this man had the keys to controlling her. He could reduce her normally steely resolve to mush with a word, a look, the touch of his hand to the small of her back, and she had willingly told him everything he needed to keep her captivated.

She stretched and opened her eyes, watching the dappled green light playing on the ceiling from the tree outside her window. A slow smile spread across her full lips, playing with the crinkles at the corners of her eyes. Did she want to be captivated or captive? The only thing missing from her morning was getting to have the sex she had been dreaming about. She reached down and ran her fingers over the crotch of her panties, surprised by the wetness she encountered there. She needed more than she had imagined.

She stood, arched her back and stretched again, then walked off to start her shower and get ready for the day. The first meeting of the day would be an orientation and end just before lunch. All of those attending were new hires, including a man with tons of programming experience. He came with great references, and she was looking forward to working with him. He had strengths in his resume that were areas they were weak in, and she hoped he would be a great compliment to the team she was building.

She stepped from the shower and wrapped herself in a fluffy white towel, and was surprised as she reached forward to take her toothbrush from the cabinet. This was something she did every morning, but today she felt the towel rub across her nipples with the movement, and she felt it in her vagina again. This escalation of her needing and wanting a man was unusual, and appeared to be directly related to the increase in her dreams. Initially she had one a week, followed by two or three in a week. Now she was having them two to three times a night. It had become necessary for her to relieve herself often, sneaking off into bathrooms and rubbing her manicured fingers across her clit, pushing them inside until she had an orgasm.

She shook the thoughts out of her head and walked, still barefoot, to the closet and stepped inside. Like everything else, she was meticulous about organization, and knew ahead of time exactly what she would be wearing. She pulled out a low-cut cream colored satin bra and matching bikini panties. Over this she pulled on a v-neck, sleeveless white silk blouse, and a custom-made navy blue suit; her favorite power suit. It had a tailored jacket which narrowed at the waist, and a pencil skirt with a revealing slit up the back. Her figure was well rounded, and this suit played up her assets and made her feel sexy and powerful at the same time. She looked herself over in the mirror in her closet as she slipped on 3-inch matching blue come-hither pumps, and grabbed her purse on the way out.

As she walked down the stairs, she had another twinge that travelled down her body and stopped her in her tracks. How could she feel as if someone had licked one nipple, and tweaked the other? Again, she considered that she might be losing her mind. It had felt so real and so unexpected. It was time to focus; time to get her dream out of her head and her body under control. Shaking her head, she walked through the kitchen and grabbed a banana to tide her over until lunch. Her briefcase was already in the car. She slid behind the wheel, put the top down, and backed out of the driveway.

During the 45-minute drive, she used her wi-fi headset and contacted the office. The receptionist answered with the standard greeting, and she felt her insides clench, the spasms rippling all over her body. She was having an orgasm in her car while driving! She pulled off the road, amazed and shocked by what was happening. Granted, it had been a couple of months since she broke up with her last boyfriend, but she had never experienced anything like this before. Once the spasms stopped and she felt in control, she resumed her drive to the office.

In the lobby, she walked past the bank of phones, some of which were used for cold-calling perspective clients, and two receptionists. As she did, her body betrayed her again. The orgasm this time was so intense she could not walk, and it kept rolling through her, racking her body. Her back was arched and her breasts thrust forward. She bent over to cover what was happening, slipped her shoes off and grabbed them, and ran for the nearest restroom. One of the receptionists called after her, asking if she was okay. No. She definitely was not okay.

She stayed in the restroom until she was composed again, then headed straight for the conference room, now a few minutes late. Her secretary already had everyone organized, with name tags on and the folders they had prepared for this orientation. She took her place at the head of the table, and asked everyone to please help themselves to the drinks and pastries that had been provided, so they could get started. As the attendees came to the table to take their seats, she saw George, the man she had hired. She was so looking forward to working with him. The more she looked at him, she realized he was really familiar. She started running a mental catalog of acquaintances and friends, trying to place him, but came up short. Still, she could not shake the feeling she had met him before the interviews. She asked everyone to open their folders and turned her attention to the matter at hand.

As everyone was released for lunch, George came over to her and took her hand in both of his. He told her how excited he was to be working with her, and that he looked forward to a long working relationship at Stevens, Morris, and Lowe. As he said the name of the company it happened again. One minute she was standing there with her hand in his; the next she gasped, snatched her hand away, excusing herself as she did, and nearly ran from the room. He watched her go, enjoying the slit in the back of her skirt and the roundness of her ass. He enjoyed the certain knowledge of what she was experiencing, and that it absolutely was his doing.

His final interview with her had intentionally been scheduled at the end of the day, when her secretary would be leaving, and no one would be aware of how long he had been there. During the first two interviews, he had planted suggestions that would make her feel things, like a tongue on her clit, a caress to her nipple, a tug on her earlobe. He had not been completely sure she was susceptible to them until today though, and he was elated at how strong her reaction had been. He was also responsible for the dreams. Now he would have to be content until the next time he could get her alone, to finalize his control.

He had wanted her long before he had applied here. Their paths had crossed from time to time, but she was always otherwise engaged. He thought she had noticed him, but the timing was never right. He had studied mind control techniques for this very purpose. He knew how to make her give up the information he needed in order to make her crave him and him only. Now he would have the chance to make the studying and practice pay off. What he was doing was unethical. He knew that the process would take away her control, but the tradeoff was that she would not have to think about it. She would have the freedom to do what she wanted, and he would make sure it was him that she wanted.

She came by his desk later that day and apologized for her behavior earlier. He looked her directly in the eyes, tried unsuccessfully to completely suppress a smirk, and said of course it was all right. He watched her eyes to gage her arousal, and said he hoped she felt better soon. All the while he was dying to use the triggers he had implanted, make her feel that her breasts were exposed and being teased, or that there was a vibrator inside her that she could not control. Unfortunately, there were just too many people around.

Later in the week he was organizing his desk at closing time, fussing and fiddling until everyone was out of the office, reviewing the list of suggestions and triggers he had implanted in her mind. He went and knocked on her office door and was invited in. He carefully closed the door behind him, and when he looked up he saw the recognition in her eyes. She was starting to stand up, and simultaneously staring at him in disbelief. He was the man in her dreams. She reached for the phone on her desk, not knowing who on earth she was going to call or why, but she knew she needed protection. He smiled at her and said, "Sleep". She fell back into her chair, and slumped with her head on her chest. He deepened her trance, gave her new instructions for the next day, removed her memory of what was happening, and woke her.

She dreamed again, repeatedly that night and the following nights, of bondage and control. She was teased mercilessly, told when she could orgasm, and then teased more. She was having multiple orgasms for the first time in her life, and she was having them every day, always with this strange man in her dreams. She was hot and bothered all day at work, feeling more and more of this random arousal, a tongue cleaning her juices, fingers pulling her apart for complete access. She would have called a doctor, but what could she possibly say?

This had been going on for weeks, and she had noticed more and more often that George seemed to be watching her. It was almost as if... No. He couldn't possibly know. How could he? Anyway, he had been nothing but a gentleman. She could have dismissed him completely except for that smirk she caught on his face sometimes. He couldn't have been that amused by the work he was doing, could he? She really needed to get it together, but she had absolutely no idea where to turn; maybe a shrink.

At 5:30 that evening she heard a knock on her office door. Surprised, she said, "Come in." She had thought everyone was gone. George opened the door and stepped inside. She asked how he was doing; how he thought things were going. Did he like his position and the company? He sat down opposite her and told her he was very, very happy. Once she was in her chair, he told her to sleep, and she slumped as before. Then he gave her instructions to wake up but stay seated, unable to move but she could talk. When she opened her eyes, he answered the questions in them. He told her what had been happening. He told her that she was going to remember this session, that they were going to her house together in his car, and that she would do anything he told her to do.

She asked why he was doing this? She wanted explanations of how it was possible? She had a thousand questions on her face, so he told her that she would only speak when he asked her a question or gave her instructions. They walked out to his car, saying good night to the security guard on the way out. He held the door for her, and she stepped inside at his instruction. He told her that she would grasp her hands behind her and lay back in the seat. He then used the trigger words he had implanted, along with his hand while he was driving. He was pleased to note again that instead of a bra, she had bound her tits per his instructions using an ace bandage, so when he touched her he could feel her nipples easily through the thin jersey of the dress she had worn under a jacket that day. No one had seen this in the office because of her jacket, but he had known.

When they reached her house, they went into her room, and he instructed her to strip down to the bindings she had put on herself. As she was aware of what was happening, she tried to hide herself from him but he made her turn around and let him watch her. He made her leave on her garter and stockings, which had been a surprise. He made her undress slowly. He used his triggers to make her feel aroused. He admired her curves for what seemed to her like it went on forever. She endured the erotic torture of standing in front of him while he triggered sensations, and nearly fell down in her heels. Then he noticed a hook in the ceiling.

He tested it to see how strong it was, and then took her silk scarf from her dresser, and bound her wrists together, then tied them to the hook so she could not move and would not fall. He went looking for ice, and found a popsicle in the freezer. He used it on her breasts, under her arms, in between her legs. And then he ran his warm tongue over the same spots, licking and sucking the sweetness of the popsicle from her nipples, nibbling on the inside of her thighs. He gave her a taste of it and then kissed the flavor from her mouth. And the needs that had been awakened in her grew to levels she had not imagined existed.

He untied her hands and told her to lie on the bed and place her arms over her head. He made her spread her legs, and then told her that she absolutely could not move. She could not move her hips, arch her back... Her body would not respond to her need to move, except she could talk. Her arms were not bound, but they were so heavy she could not move them. He pushed her legs as far apart as she could comfortably have them, and then he turned her arms and legs to lead. She would answer his questions honestly, tell him the details of what he asked, and she would wait until he said she could cum. As he moved over her body, playing with her tits, teasing and licking, nipping, she would tell him how it felt. What were her favorite positions? Did she like pain? Would she like it if he spanked her? Did she like having her tits exposed under her jacket at work today? Did she like the sensations of being aroused so much?

He was relentless in his pursuit of knowledge about her body. Before he was done, he knew whether she liked toys, how much and when she wanted his tongue or his cock inside of her. He knew that she liked an ice-cold tongue on her nipples and everywhere else. He could make her cum just by playing with her tits, and when he gave her permission to it was incredible. He licked her clean and then did it again because she was so wet. Through it all, he never entered her. He would not risk decreasing her need for him. He gave her instructions the next morning to call in to work. They made and ate breakfast together as if they were an established couple.

After breakfast he took her back to her bed. He used her body for his pleasure, pulling her knees up to his shoulders and taking anything he wanted. She was allowed to move, to participate, put her hands where she wanted, and to ask him for what she needed. Their movements and anticipation of each other flowed and the tenor of what they were doing changed from sex to intimacy and finally became love making. They laughed together, and he possessed her, all of her.

As they lay together afterwards he said, "I know your body better than you do. I enjoy your mind, your intelligence. You are the kind of woman I have always wanted, and it can always feel like this. I can tease you while we are in public, and make you want me every time you see me. Or you can walk away, and I will make you forget what you have experienced. We will go back to work tomorrow and return to normal. It is completely up to you. However, you are still under my control right now, and you will tell me the truth of what you want."

She looked at him directly and deliberately. Then she began to slide slowly and sinuously down his body, rubbing her breasts against him as she went, until she was between his legs. She wrapped one hand around his nuts and the other around the base of his cock, and her eyes fluttered closed as she took him deep into her mouth.