She Kisses Me Where It Matters

Story Info
His girlfriend lets the new blonde blow him.
2.1k words
4.45
56.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jakki's silky hair arrives in my lap like an indulgent gift, a cool tumble of platinum, a golden river that brushes my thighs and drapes over my hips. A ragged sigh leaves me at these first feather touches.

Jakki's mouth and neat upturned nose grazes my abdomen, plants slow leisurely kisses along my wide spread thighs, onto the folds of my buttocks where the double bed ends. Her hands slide up my shins as she kisses my arse and I am afforded an excellent view of her head, the crisp line of her fringe that compliments her girlish cheekbones, propped as I am against a stack of pillows.

I witness the arch of Jakki's back, her tight butt and kneeling legs, the soles of her feet, reflected back at me by the doors of the mirrored wardrobe. Another sigh quivers from me.

Nuzzled against me and on her side lounges Kelly. These are the crumpled sheets of her bare double bed. My eyes travel her creamy skin as she meshes slender fingers through my chest hair, long fingers that have inspired my body before, squeezed and massaged my body to the heights of pleasure. She makes a loose claw and drags polished nails over my left nipple, over ribs and down the side of my leg. Two girls touching me, teasing my senses.

Thin curtains soften the summer light. Kelly's detached house is quiet, still in the mid-morning heat. There is only our breaths, the aroma of hair. The whisper of flesh on flesh.

Hung over from the night before, I am tired and relaxed.

Last night I shared this bed with my girl friend Kelly and the new long-limbed blonde we chatted up at the bar. In the morning blackness we got back drunk and curled up together, my arms and legs round Kelly; her's round our new friend Jakki. Though I was exhausted I barely slept, with the other girl so close. My cock wouldn't soften, sandwiched in the nook at the top of Kelly's butt cheeks and against my stomach. My heart had raced through those long dark hours, throat tight with anticipation.

Jakki had agreed to Kelly's proposition.

Now she was about to carry out the promise.

This same woman, whose eye the men at the bar had been desperate to catch. She is knelt here on the floor, my thighs trapped beneath her arms, her breath washing over my lap, into my groins.

I am hard.

My abdomen aches with hours of pent up fire. I've left my bladder full. It helps intensify the sensation of bloated lust. I am soaking up their caresses.

Jakki's sapphire eyes bore into me. My cock lies before her and she gazes up my body and into my face. She heaps licks all over my bulging ball-sack.

Her palms haven't taken my cock yet. Instead they stray near, over my fuck-ready pleasure-hungry abdomen, slither up my torso. She points to my mouth, one long index finger. It slides over my teeth and tongue to rest at my throat. The silver manicured nail. Every slim knuckle. Staring back along her arm, this reversal has my brain thudding with expectation. I suckle and she flops her face onto my stomach, rolls her tongue in, into my navel in wet spirals. She moans. I'm moaning onto her finger.

Kelly slithers her arm under my neck, cups my shoulder and cuddles close, enchanted by our mutual appreciation. The groaning, Jakki's probing. A pant escapes Kelly. She bites her lower lip. Nails dig, curl into my shoulder. She loves to be jealous.

Jakki comes up; her finger glides from my lips.

Kelly's whisper is a hot gust in my face. "You want her to do you, don't you."

"Yeah."

"You want her," Kelly lifts Jakki's glossy hair in her fist, "to suck you, don't you. Don't you."

It slides out of me. "Yes."

I am locked in Jakki's gaze. I can feel her hard nipples pressing apart my inner legs. Her sleek hair, almost bum length when not defying gravity, trails up to Kelly's grip. My eyes roam, trying to drink in this trophy, this immaculate woman, every facet and inch of her skin. Jakki's smooth shoulders. Tan skin. Vivid full lips. Small nose, angular and pert. Just the way I like it.

I bask in her gaze as her fingers coil about the root of my sweaty cock. She lifts me, proud and flaccid.

Kelly lets the hair drop. A golden fan, it falls around Jakki's face and in my lap. Kelly gathers it over to the other side of Jakki's head so she can watch this woman's face.

Kelly wants to know.

She wants to see this act from my perspective, appraise my responses as another woman sucks me off.

Jakki tilts her face, dark eyes resting on Kelly while she rubs me with her lips, mashing slowly up and down the underside of my rod.

The rush is overwhelming, as if my whole body were being rubbed. I go taut, toes curling and grunt. I watch, feel and grunt. I can't resist. I'm falling now, consumed with urges. I collect Jakki's hair, twist it into my palm and hold the curtain aside. Energy, hot and rubbery, blooms through my abdomen.

"Look at you." Kelly leaves a kiss on my shoulder.

I take it in. The mirror. Jakki's shiny bum, the under-bulge of her shaven cunt, the curve of her spine, her hair captured in my fist. My mouth has gone slack, eyes droopy with the infusion of selfish desire. Kelly stares back, all snowy blonde and lovely curves, sprinkled with freckles, faint across her cheeks and shoulder-line. A slight smile hovers on those lips.

She talks at my reflection. "Do you like her, sssliding those lips against your dick?"

"Ohhhhyeah."

Kelly takes to watching the girl in my lap.

Jakki brings her lips just shy of my wet tip. And blows. An invisible breath that cools my dick and brushes past my face. Another gust.

Her face changes, her teeth clench.

"You filthy little fuck," she growls.

The hair pours from my hand.

Her grip becomes a strangle hold around my cock-root. Her other palm presses my stomach, heavy as she kneels up, forcing air to fly from my nostrils.

"What-" I start to say.

She slaps my cap.

A stun wave that jolts my nerves.

My root in her vice-grip, her other fist clenches on me and tugs just behind the bulbous cap. Fast, vigorous, tight. A fiendish glare occupies those dark eyes. Her fist a pressure ring rushes just beneath the shiny bell. Lovely hard friction.

"Fucking hell!" I am bucking, buttocks off the mattress. Kelly's nails bite into my bum flesh. She clicks kisses on my shoulder.

Jakki's fast bond pulls and yanks and I swear into the close air.

I am panting. "Like that, like that, like that..."

Then she is slowing me. Thorough pulls but slowing.

"Think you can take some more?" Jakki snarls, hand pumping. "Think you can take more of my jerking you?"

Her lashes flutter at me, tease her fringe. Her mouth becomes an 'O'. Still yanking she drops low and engulfs my right ball. Sucks it in, pulls the bulbous sack taut. Kelly is nail-stroking my torso and nibbling my neck. A groan creaks out of her. Then we are all groaning, all three of us, huge protracted moans that fill the room and our heads. And we laugh and settle and return to moaning.

My eyes fly open. I'm in Jakki's mouth. The bell-end held to where her fist is wringing me. Those defined cheeks hollow and her lips are drawing on me. I feel her tongue roll circles on my knob, a warm swirling intimacy that has me gasping. She is binging on my member and keeps track of my responses with eye contact that borders on worship.

Now she clasps the root, just forefinger and thumb. Her jaws yawn wide. She forces me deep, squashes my cock-head into her throat and gags and keeps me there, holding my gaze, swallowing my big fat shiny bulb, and keeps me there as spit drizzles down the trunk, unchecked by her wide open lips.

"Ghhaaaaarrrrrggggg."

She comes up for air like a swimmer. My knob has swollen from the throat-swabbing. She uses the heart-shaped tip to paint her lips with a mixture of pre-cum and spit. It makes an incandescent lip-gloss and Kelly coos appreciatively.

"Look at her. She adores your cock, wants to suck you harder. She looks sssso fucking horny."

Kelly leans and their faces meet in a roiling kiss. She pulls back, her lips now shiny with my lacquer too.

Jackki spends a few moments marinating my loins in flat-tongued licks then hovers her mouth over my prick. In I go, engulfed by that pliant gob, her fingers twisting the root. My hand pulls the back of head down and she moans compliance into my meat. Her sound hums via my cock down my thighs, out to my hips, up through my stomach. This long-limbed girl hums on my prick like it is her best hobby and bliss resonates through me.

"That's a girl," Kelly says. She takes Jakki's chin and presses down the back of her head to bob Jakki on me.

The muffled moans, the sheer rocking of it all in the mirror works me up.

"Take it all," I gasp. My trunk pokes way down her neck.

"Throat-fuck him," orders Kelly. Jakki's nose dips to my pleasure-tightened abdomen. Gag-blub noises issue from her.

"That's it – throat-fuck his cock you sexy fucking slut."

I grope her hair, my head lolling in the cushions.

Jakki blinks watery eyes as she bounces her throat on my tip over and over.

"See how deep you can get him," Kelly drawls in her ear. She shoves the girl's head in my lap hard, buckles the tip of Jakki's nose into my belly.

I feel the twitches of Jakki's throat muscles massage my knob, gulps that throb on the glands. A spasm takes me and I half-sit up, drop my face back and 'ooohhhh' silently at the ceiling. Jakki's golden head quivers between my thighs.

When her head comes off me I slump in shivering delight.

Kelly regards me with a fervent stare for a long moment, then reaches for it.

She palm-rubs my cock-head, squeezes the fat bud and I am wriggling under her ministrations. Her twisting palm bathes my cock-head, envelops it with strokes, and performs pull-offs that enliven me yet more.

Kelly stops after I've grunted several times and locks my root in her fist

"Fuck him with your mouth you filthy bitch," she says.

I grasp soft hair as Jakki bows and eats me again. Frantic now. She joggles me, gag-blubs, takes me out and slaps me on her flattened tongue, stuffs me deep and coughs on me, out again she spits on me, and my resilience against release flutters toward the edge.

"How long? How long can you last? Huh?" Kelly is squatting, tits squashing my thigh, hands raking my calf, hip and belly. My sopping cock quivers, my balls contract and I feel as though I am buoyed aloft, her head diving, throat-glugging on me again and again, gorging on me.

Then the hard push, jaws, tongue and lips hugging me tight, neck stiff and those sapphire eyes flash up at me and hold.

I want to groan but my mouth hangs open.

Electric tension engulfs my every fibre, emanates from my cock.

Balls tight I erupt into her, fire roaring in my thighs and belly. I twitch and convulse, whip my head about. That final groan drones from the pit of me as my cum drains into Jakki, unseen.

A coy grin forms on Kelly's glossy lips.

"Oh, you swallowed the cum right out of him girl."

Between pants I mutter a 'thank-you', Jakki's mouth sliding off me. With gentle tugs they bring me down, prolonging the mellow bliss unfolding through me. Juice oozes from the red eye. One quick brush and Kelly harvests it with her tongue.

After Jakki has left, Kelly corners me in the kitchen. She rubs my trouser lump, jutting her tits through her T-shirt at me. She bends and smoothes her cheek over the bulge, baby-blues turned up to gauge my face.

"You nearly enjoyed that too much. I'll have to do something about that, won't I? Don't want the competition better than me."

I cup the back of her head and watch her face brush against me like a cat. "What do you mean?"

"Tomorrow I've got a new thing I want to try on you."

And then she kisses me where it matters.