She Knows

Story Info
It's only for a few hours.
1.7k words
3.36
41.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threads his fingers through her loose hair, talking in low tones about his work. She could listen to him for hours, wrapped in his arms, pressed against his long body. His voice soothes while his embrace warms.

It's been months since she's been touched.

She's only in this hotel room for one night, for a few hours. She drove in for an event that starts at 7 am. It's already 7 pm. In less than 12 hours she'll check out without knowing when she'll be touched like this again.

His head dips to kiss her crown while his leg nudges itself between hers. This isn't their first time to meet like this but it will be the shortest. She suspects he's only here because it's convenient, because she's within a couple hours' drive of his home, the one he shares with his wife.

He stops talking and she turns her head up for his mouth. It's been months since she's been kissed. The last time was with him in another hotel room almost a year ago, not quite as nice as this one, the weekend after her wedding anniversary.

Her stomach clenched as his tongue takes hers. He parts the v-neck of her shirt wider and lifted a breast out and over her neckline. She's grateful her breasts are large enough for this. The bunched fabric underneath pushes her breasts higher and gives them shape, even when she's lying down. It makes the stretch marks from the months of breast-feeding hard to see. The cool hotel room air makes her small nipples tighten into crinkly buds, smooth white skin moving to pink circles and ending in a tight nub that yearns for the scratchiness of his tongue. He ducks to give her nipple a slow lick and she shudders with the heat that becomes cool again with her wet nipple reacts to the cold air, tightening painfully as he chuckles at the fierceness of her reaction.

She knows she likes him more than he likes her. She knows he's complex and talented, smart, much older. His cock has been in women prettier, more talented than she is. These are thoughts she pushes to the side as his long fingers slide in her waistband and she palms his cock.

His fingers slide in her and she gasps into his mouth. Being fingered is her favorite thing aside from being fucked. She doesn't know what to do to bring him the same amount of pleasure but she tries. Her small hand dips inside his pants and cradles his balls. She rolls them in her hand, using her nails to gently scratch the skin as she tugs them. He grunts a little and she thinks it's good. She sucks his tongue and pulls his lip a little with her teeth. In the back of her mind she fantasizes about biting and being restrained but now isn't the time. There is no time tonight.

He latches onto a nipple and pulls hard. It briefly reminds her of nursing her children before his fingers in her cunt and his mouth on her breast pushes away those thoughts of motherly love and responsibility and guilt, replacing them with a tightness in her chest and a feeling of a sparkler going off in her abdomen. She jumps a little and he laughs again at how sensitive she is. If she weren't already so hot, so needy, she'd blush at how transparent she is in her reactions. He's used to smoother women who don't give away so much with their reactions. She feels naked and exposed, completely separate from her body, a little irony that will make her laugh sardonically months later when she revisits these moments.

She soaks her fingertips with her tongue and pulls at the head of his thick cock. It's smooth and leaking precum. Her fingers make a tight ring along his shaft, so thick that the tips don't meet. His fingers curl in her, pulling her up by her pubic bone and she whimpers. She wants him in her but she wants to be in him, to crawl inside and feel possessed and owned and mastered. She wants to feel weak and disempowered and at someone's mercy so all other feelings are drowned out. Her fingertips slacken and she traces the thick vein that extends the length of his cock as thinks about pushing him off so she can suck him deep in her.

She didn't always love cock - or if she did, she didn't know it. Once she dated a guy who claimed he could tell by what kind of lipstick a girl wore if she liked sucking cock. Since she only wore lip gloss, she guessed he'd say that she was too goody-goody to be a cock-sucker, and she never felt motivated to prove otherwise until now. But his man's cock has made her appreciate all the erotic things she always laughed at before. He's made her comfortable with a lot of things she didn't know she would enjoy - wearing crotchless underwear, corsets under her business clothes, being spanked, playing with her clit to orgasm and them sending him a txt picture of her wet slick fingers. He made her feel sexy and daring, interesting and attractive. Once at her 18th floor office, she dropped her skirt and bared her chest, pressing her naked skin against the cold window for anyone to see. It was unexpected that there would be window-washers that day, but it didn't deter her, although it did bring a blush and secret smile to her face for days afterward.

He likes to go down on women. The first few times they were together, she couldn't let him. It was too intimate. She didn't want the pressure of pretending to like it. She was afraid with him it would make her feel too vulnerable. From that position he could see her soft belly, her over-sized breasts that slid to the side when she was on her back. "Please," he asked so many times. "I like it so much. Let me do this for you."

She let him this time and he pulls off her jeans in a smooth motion, taking her pink lacy underthings with them. He was right. He was so, so good at it. His long fingers held her open while his tongue explored the sides of her labia. He flattened his tongue and swiped up, down, up, down, a deeply erotic massage as he lapped up her moisture and added his own.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me," she murmured. His tongue was so good but she wanted him, all of him. She wanted to feel him smother her, cover her from tip to toe as his cock separated her and his hands lifted her ass up closer to him as he drove into her. She wanted to be flipped over so she could clutch the sheets in her fists while he slammed in from behind and pinched her clit from the front.

He didn't stop licking her. Without changing his position, his lips captured her pussy lips and squeezed them, gently pulling and stretching them before going back for more. He changed the shape of his tongue and used it to spear inside of her, his hungry grunting blending with her gasps for air. Her hands left his shoulders to grab at her own breasts, pushing them up and out and in, twisting her own nipples while he fed on her pussy.

"Please, honey," she pleaded. She was being devoured it wasn't enough. "Please come inside me. I need your cock, baby." He pulled his head back a bit and moved his fingers up to her clit, pushing the hood back, pressing his fingers against the nerves of her mons. His lips came down on her clit and he sucked hard.

She shattered.

As her pussy pulsed his cock swiftly entered her. During a liaison months ago, he marveled at how petite she was and he put his erect penis against her arm. His cock measured the length of her forearm from elbow to wrist. She remembered that now as his cock split her, filled her, as she tried to clench her pussy through her contractions to milk him to orgasm.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as she urged him on. "Come on, baby. Come in me. Now. Come. In. Me. Now." She smacked his ass with one hand, and hoped she was doing it right. Her hands clenched on his buttocks, spreading them open so the air hit his anus. "Now!"

He withdrew with a gasp and came on her belly. She felt his cock twitch against her belly button, right against the artery that went through her, in a near tandem beat. Pulse after pulse he poured himself out, hot and then rapidly cooling. He'd made her cum many times but he'd never cum for her before and she felt proud, as though she'd accomplished something. She stroked his back as he heaved air. She wanted to smear his cum on her and wear it all night while she wrapped her legs around his and slept in their hotel bed cocoon. She wanted to lick his cock clean of him and her and maybe entice him to more sex before the night was over. She wanted to leave the room sore and used with memories of this kind of closeness stored for future nights when she's alone with only her fingers and erotic stories to entertain her but she held him instead, happy for the feel of him.

He calmed and they lay together until they both chilled. The sounds of the hallway started to filter in. He lifted his head. "We should get some dinner."

She nodded, understanding the moment was almost over. Her mouth pressed against his shoulder, hiding her face while she dared to ask. "Would you like to stay the night?"

"I can't. Maybe if we'd talked about it before and planned. But I can't."

"Oh. Okay." She lowered her head against the pillow, her eyes closed, forcing her face into a mask of rest and stillness.

"Hey," he grazed a finger against her cheek, a finger that was so recently in her. She opened her eyes to look into his, only a breath away. "You know I enjoy spending time with you, right?"

"Yeah."

"Come on," he smiled, smacking her hip playfully. "Let's get you cleaned up and fed."

She never tried to see him again.