She Knows How to Feed Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long until could I feel I was at the point of no return, and told her I was about to blow. She didn't miss a beat and increased her rhythm riding me harder and harder. I could feel her power as my cum erupted from deep inside of me.

As I was cumming I felt her pussy tighten. I moaned and held her hips as I pumped all my baby seed deep inside her. It felt as if she was draining the very essence out of me and I felt totally sapped as the last spurt shot out of me.

Sonja lifted herself off my cock with a groan and raised her head up to mine and kissed me. She crawled off my exhausted and limp body, pushed up on her arms and looked at me. She looked disheveled, her makeup was smeared, her hair was a mess, and her body glistened with sweat. She looked well fucked and it made her look even sexier to me.

She set across from me, her vaginal opening oozing and overflowing with my semen. I looked down and saw a string of cum from my penis trailing over to her dilated pussy.

I propped myself up on one elbow, I was exhausted my dick limp and drained of all my seed my face covered and sticky with her pussy juices.

We lay there silent and motionless for a good 10 minutes trying to regain our composure. At some point our eyes locked onto each other and our facial expressions slowly drifted to a combination of lust and contempt. A few moments later we were at each other again like two wild animals. It was a night we had not planned but it was undoubtedly one that we would not soon forget either.

12