She Liked a Bit of Bondage

Story Info
Your cyber turns into real life.
2.9k words
4.25
22.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

I've driven up from the airport in New York and arrive at five that afternoon. You don't know that I'm coming. I find a way into your house. From our conversations on Messenger I know you're at work. I have a few things with me and quickly find your room. I prepare it and myself and look for a place to conceal myself. Shortly after six I hear a car downstairs and then your soft footsteps approaching the door.

I hide behind the door and wait as you open it, enter and turn to close the door. My thoughts turn almost to panic as I realize the trouble I'd be in if it's someone else. Fortunately it is you. You have the afternoon's mail in your hand and haven't noticed me. You turn on the table lamp and. still facing away; begin to sort through the mail. I quickly cross the space on bare, silent feet behind you. You must have sensed or smelled something and start to turn. I reach out and snap a cuff on one hand. You start to scream, but before you do I announce only that it's me from California and you pause as a slight smile of recognition starts at your lips.

While you're still unsure, I've got the cuff on your other wrist and turn you around. You've only caught a glimpse of a tall white male body, nearly nude, my eyes, and my nearly naked glistening body. I've coated my body with a light scented oil. I take from my waist a black hood and quickly place it over your head blinding you from any further inspection. I sense the apprehension in you and your self-wonder at whether you've made a serious mistake.

Now I'm behind you and I reach over your shoulders and rip off your blouse. It's expensive and I can hear you start to complain, but the hood muffles your voice. Your bra is firmer material and I unsnap it in back and then cut the straps and let it fall away. Your breasts fall slightly under their own weight and I reach to hold them only briefly. I kneel and forcibly pull off your pants and then your panties over each shoe, and then I raise each foot and remove your shoes.

You are naked and helpless in front of me as I force you to your knees and force you to crawl first to the bathroom and the toilet where I demand that you void yourself in front of me. I slap your your knees three times with my open hand and their redness is warm to my touch. The pain will be more intense when your knees touch the cold floor again. When you've finished I wipe you and force you back to your knees then lead you across the cold floor into your bedroom.

While still on your knees I begin to whip your back and your bare ass. I demand that you climb up onto the bed and when you're half-way up, I grab you around the waist and throw you onto the bed and then climb on myself and crawl across it to tie your hands to a cord looped under the bedrails. The second cord I use to secure your legs to the foot of the bed. You are on your side as I stand back to examine the body that has eluded me for so long.

You are ample of body with huge breasts and large thighs. I admire the size of your hips and the faint traces of cellulite I can see in the glare of the overhead lamp. I prod your ample cheeks and spread them roughly with my hands. I can see your full lips in the shadow between those ample thighs. I like what I see and my cock grows within the simple black leather glove and pouch that hold my cock and balls. It is the only thing I'm wearing and I knew that your attention would focus on them as I cuffed you.

Now, I lift the cat of nine tails that I've left on your bed stand and run my fingers around the group of leather strips that extend from the handle as I slip its retainer strap around my wrist. I roll you over onto your stomach and lay the whip across your back and then your shoulders and back. The whip is a sharp reminder to you of the power I have over you. It stings, but is bearable. I hear you cry out in sudden surprise and pain. I've known about your fondness of BDSM since our first real Messenger conversation.

Again I lay the whip across you, but this time it lands on the back of your thighs. I can already see the light red welts beginning to rise. I know you're trying to talk to me from under the hood, but I continue with my work. Soon your body is completely pink from the lash. I grab you roughly and throw you onto your back and begin again. I'm only slightly gentler on your breasts and stomach. The front of your thighs gets an extra lashing as does your mound.

Your shoulders are still red as I notice that you've stopped talking and I can hear only a slight whimper from the hood. Now I secure a strap to each wrist and pull one tight to an upper corner of the bed. The next strap goes around the other wrist and I pull on it tightly as I remove the cuffs. Your arms are extended from corner to corner and you are completely nude. I straddle your torso facing your feet and begin the task of presenting you spread-eagled on the bed beneath me.

When I have you secured, I run the handle of my whip coarsely from your ass to your stomach across your pussy. I admire the full swollen lips and patch of dark hair that adorns its entrance. I grab a breast between my hands and squeeze it forming a nipple cone above it and sink my mouth onto it. I chew your nipples more than lightly and feel the breath leave your body from the pain.

You start to talk again and I quickly raise my one leg from across you and get up. I holler at you demanding that you shut up. When you start to talk again I use the whip across the hood and then across your breasts. You begin whimpering again, but you stop talking. I place my hooded cock against your hand and feel your fingers close around me. For a moment there is no response and then you start to stroke it as far as the wrist straps will allow you. I pull it away and move my slightly hairy thigh against the hand to let you feel its strength.

Now I move down and reach between and beneath your legs and force your cheeks apart and bring my hand forward. I feel the softness and then my fingers are at that rear entrance and I insert my lightly oiled finger into you and work it around. Your body squirms, but you take it silently. Now quite forcibly I slide my finger out and continue forward into the folds of your pussy and separate them as I drag my fingers firmly through your slit. I pause at your pussy and insert three fingers quickly and unexpectedly. Again your chest rises from the unexpected and coarse assault as you take a deep breath. Roughly I explore your interior and stroke you only twice before removing my fingers. Now I raise its hood and locate your clit. With two hands I hold the folds open and gaze at it.

The fingers of one hand hold you open as I raise my hand and slap your clit five times quickly. Your clit is red, swollen, and stiff. I can hear a soft moan from under the hood. I remove my hand and again take the whip to your bare pussy. Three quick strikes and the lips are bright with engorged blood. You are totally in my control and can do nothing but imagine where I might go next.

In a moment of tenderness, I mount your chest again and reach between my legs to massage your breasts and twist and squeeze each nipple. I take two nipple clamps from the table and clamp them on your breasts. I secure a chain between the clamps and test it by pulling hard and watching your nipples stretch.

Now I bend forward and bury my face between your thighs. My beard is coarse from the long plane ride as I rub it across your lips. I bury my face as I use my hands again to force apart your lips and expose your pussy to my dictate. I use my chin to pull the front skin up and my mouth and tongue to go after your clit. It is soft and wet but I can feel its strength growing. I nip it slightly and take it into my mouth. I suck it hard and then use my head to move up and down across it as I feel it sliding across my tongue with each stroke.

I reach behind with one hand and again bury a finger into that second hole as deep as the length of my finger will allow. I begin a slow circling and stretching and stroking within as your clit continues to be devoured in front. I lower my sheathed cock across your neck and begin rotating my hips stimulating it further. My cock is hard as I move forward between your tits. Your tits are wide and I begin a movement from side to side and massage them both with it as I sway.

I use my thumb to enter your vagina and then squeeze the thin wall between my fingers and thumb. I insert another finger into your hole and feel your chest rise again from the exquisite pain. I feel your clit rise to meet my mouth and I taste the sweetness of your first ejaculate. I suck you dry and then sit up. I take a string of lubricated balls from the table and force them into your smaller hole. One after another they are enclosed, until finally only a string remains outside. I insert a remote actuated bullet deep into your pussy. You are silent as I work, but your body reacts with each movement.

I turn around still astraddle your chest and then I reach and raise the hood. But, I raise it only enough to expose your mouth. I begin a slow cock whip across it and feel you squirm beneath my weight. I reach around my own thighs and grab a tit in each hand. I find the nipples and twist painfully. Now I finish removing the hood and hold my sheathed cock to your lips.

Greedily you raise your head to take it in. I fuck your mouth for a few moments and retract to allow you to breathe. When you seem to be breathing more comfortably I demand you to remove the sheath and bag with only your mouth and teeth. You work feverishly at untieing the knot around each and very carefully grab the thin leather and attempt to slowly slide the bag off. The oil helps, but where it has mixed with sweat the leather sticks and must be teased away. When you pull before the leather is free, the lash descends again across your back. Finally the bag is free and I demand you to remove the sweat and oil with your tongue. The velvet softness causes my balls to swell with anticipation. When they are clean, you begin on the sheath.

The sheath is more difficult because my swelling has made it tight and difficult to remove. With dogged persistence and wariness of the whip you work at the task. I make it more difficult as your mouth tries to grab the leathered end and I thrust myself forward into your mouth. You manage to find a way while it is in your mouth to close your teeth lightly and drag the sheath down slightly before it binds again. Working steadily it takes you more than five minutes to completely free me. The sheath is wet with saliva when I finally take it from your mouth. My cock is lying across your lips and nose as I toss the coverings away. I reach down and stroke myself over your face. My swollen balls are lying across your lips as I stroke. You gather one of them into your mouth and I can feel you sucking on it and feel your tongue stroke it.

Now I demand that you open your mouth wide and as you do, I thrust my cock deep. You almost gag from the assault as I retract it. But I'm back and I begin a deep, hard fuck. Your lips close on me and I can feel their warmth and wetness. I feel your tongue contact me and attempt to follow my thrusts. Your chest rises and your head follows the motion of my hips. I bring myself to climax, thrust deep past the back of your tongue and deep into your throat then erupt with a flood of cum. As I feel your chest start to spasm from the attack, I draw my cock back and it continues to emit and fills your mouth. You are forced to swallow to keep from drowning.

My flood continues and I note with satisfaction that you are managing to keep up with it. Soon my cock begins to shrink and I pull back. I lay beside you as we each try to regain a breath. You ask if I'll remove your restraints and I think for a moment and decide against it. I hold the remote control in my hands and set it for intermittent rising pulsation and turn it on. I raise my hands to your breasts again.

I massage and manipulate your breasts and bring my mouth to the task. I work and fondle and reach down to your pussy again. Soon, the pulsation with my external attentions help you reach another climax and I continue. After six successive events you are breathing hard, but I'm not finished as I loosen your leg restraints and force your knees up. I crawl down facing you and begin again. My hands are under your ass and I'm scooping you up into my face. I roughly massage those cheeks as I begin to chew on your lips. I nip your lips and pinch and squeeze your ass painfully.

I can feel you breathing hard as you raise and thrust your hips into me. I hear you begging to hold my cock, but after a moment you quiet and begin pumping your ass repeatedly into me. My mouth now takes your clit again and my hands enter your pussy and I stroke it. I locate the bullet and extract it and then with my fingers open and spread I stroke up and down within. I pause, rotate my hand and bend the fingers such that two of them are rubbing your front wall vigorously. I find your magic spot and stroke it rough and firmly. Again and again I nibble your clit until I feel you stiffen. Your entire body cries out and I hear your voice cry "oh!" and "oh!" again.

Your ass tightens and your stomach flattens and you begin a rapid gyration of your hips demanding more from me. You raise your legs around my neck and tighten them to pull me down hard against you. Suddenly I feel your body spasm and jerk as you flood my face with your juices. When you've finished I clean you and turn to lie next to you again. This time when you ask, I release your hands. Your hands close around me and for a short time you rest. You've forgotten the nipple clamps, as I reach for the ice cubes from the table.

I take two cubes and force them between your lips and with one inside and the other massaging your swollen clit I feel you shiver. I work for a moment and then move the second cube inside and grab the string between your legs. I use my free hand to grab one of the clamps and pull it off. The pain hits and I hear you moan. Your hips rise and I pull out one bead with the string. Again you gasp, and I pull off the second clamp. I've timed it right and feel your pussy contract. As It reacts, I slowly pull the remaining balls from you and you shudder again and again. As the final and largest bead pops you cry out in pleasure.

You lay for a moment in the aftermath of my assault. Then slowly you turn on your side and take me gently in your hands and kiss me. Our mouths meld in passion and exchange tongue fucks. Soon I feel your hands on me again. This time they are gentle as you fondle me. After a moment I feel something against my hand and realize the thong around my wrist is still in place preventing me from losing the whip. As we kiss, I grasp the handle again; raise my hand over my head and just as your tongue enters my mouth I swing it down firmly across your ass.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers