She Likes Showing Off Ch. 03

Story Info
Manny has his turn at watching and touching my wife.
3.5k words
4.61
83.8k
46

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning the alarm had to wake me. That awful buzzing was enough to make me want to throw it against the wall.

Sara woke too and rolled over to give me a kiss.

"Honey I'm going to stay in bed for a while longer. My head is killing me."

"Hung over just a bit huh?" I replied

"Mhuh." Was all she could do.

I crawled out of bed and headed to the shower. It was Monday and I had to get to work.

I got ready and left for work. Sara was still in bed asleep.

About eleven my secretary paged me and told me Sara was on line one.

"Hello dear. Feeling any better?" I asked.

"My head is still throbbing but better."

"Well you did kind of tie one on last night."

She then asked, "Did I dream what happened last night or did it really happen?"

"If you are referring to the theatre, it really happened."

"OH MY GAWD! I was afraid of that."

"Nothing to be afraid of I think we both had a very good time."

"Sam! I was naked in a public theatre. Not only naked but also fucking you in a public theatre. While strangers watched me doing it."

"Yes you were and it was GREAT!" I then added, "I think you were having a good time and was extremely turned on were you not?"

"Yes." She demurely replied.

"Then there is no problem."

"I have to admit. It was very exciting. I also remember the guy behind us jacking off and wanting me to touch him. I also remember almost doing it. Was that a dream?"

"No it was not a dream."

"Shit! I almost touched him. I was watching the gal at the end of the row and she was not only touching them but sucking them."

"Yes she was."

I then had another call come in, "Hey Babe I have to go. We can talk about this when I get home. Love Ya!"

"Love ya too" She responded.

The rest of my day went normally and was very busy so I did not have much time to think about last night or my plan to get Sara more into showing herself off.

When I got home, Sara was in the kitchen. She was wearing the one-piece swimsuit we had purchased.

"Wow! I love the welcome home outfit!"

"I have been out by the pool today sunbathing. Just have not changed yet."

"No need to change on my account."

"You are a pervert." She said with a grin.

As she stood at the sink, I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her smooth tanned cheeks.

She threw her head back and kissed me. I then let my hands run the length of the thin fabric that ran through the crack of her ass to her pussy.

She squirmed a little and then I pulled my hands to the front of her body. As I had said, the suit was a suspender style that the suspenders did little but hide her nipples and areola. The suspenders connected to the suit bottom, which was barely high enough to cover her pussy.

I let one hand slip inside her suit bottom until I was on her pussy while my other hand slipped beneath one of the suspenders to fondle one of her breasts.

"Sam, I've been hot and sweaty today."

"Just the way I like you all hot and sweaty."

"Seriously, let me go take a shower."

"Ok, I'll go with you. I need to wash off the day's dirt myself."

I let go of her pussy and her tit and she walked to the bedroom with me right behind watching her tight little ass all the way.

"You're looking at my ass aren't you?"

"Yep."

We got to the bathroom and Sara turned on the water and adjusted the temperature while I undressed.

She slipped off her suit and stepped into the shower with me right behind her. She let the water cascade over her body and then grabbed the soap. I took the soap from her hands and began soaping up her luscious tanned body.

As I was soaping her tits and had her nipples rock hard I asked, "Are you ready for another adventure?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Don't know for sure but I was thinking we might give the real Manny a thrill."

"Seriously?"

"Why not? He always looks at you anyway."

"He comes on Wednesdays and you have to work."

"I will take a vacation day so I can be here."

I moved my hand to her pussy and soaped it up being sure to massage her clit while talking.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned and leaned against me.

My hard cock was rubbing the small of her back.

"If you want me to then I will." She replied softly.

"No, you have to want to do it. Do you want to do it?"

Her body jerked as my finger slipped across her clit.

"Yes." She answered.

I then let my hand slide between her luscious ass cheeks.

"Now just fuck me Sam." She said as she bent over in the shower.

I grabbed the base of my cock and guided it to her wet pussy. I easily slipped in.

"Apparently from the wetness of your pussy you are more than willing to show off for Manny."

"Just shut-up and fuck me." She replied.

I did as she asked and began pumping in and out of her wet pussy. The water from the shower was streaming over her back and ass. I grabbed her hips and began forcefully fucking my sweet wife.

"Oh yes." She moaned

The wet smacking sound of my groin meeting her ass in the shower sounded like a gun going off.

My cock was aching to unload so I pulled it from her pussy, stroked it once or twice, and shot my load onto her back and ass. The water quickly washed my cum away and down the drain.

Sara stood up and I stood right behind her and asked, "So Wednesday are you ready to give Manny a little show?"

"Yes." She softly replied.

I kissed her and stepped out of the shower.

I dried off as she finished washing. I went to the living room and turned on the TV.

Sara shortly came out of the bedroom with her long wet hair and she was wearing a pair of short boy shorts that clung to her ass and her pussy. She was not wearing a top.

"What are you into teasing me now?" I asked.

"You like it and you know it. How about some dinner?"

"That would be great. I did not have time for lunch today."

After we ate, we discussed Wednesday and how it was going to go. We watched some TV and then went to bed.

The next day at work, I let them know I was taking a vacation day to do something with my wife. I really figured they did not need any more information like what I was doing with the wife.

Wednesday finally arrived.

I got out of bed full of excitement about Manny's visit today. Manny always came about one to clean the pool.

I worked around the pool and cleaned everything off and then situated Sara's lounge chair where Manny and I had a great point of view. I was going to watch from our bedroom window as Sara showed off her body to Manny.

About twelve-thirty Sara came out the back door. She was wearing her very tiny yellow bikini. The one we bought and the one she teased me in the other day.

"My gawd Sam I'm nervous as hell." She said.

"You'll be fine. Just be calm and enjoy." I replied.

"What if Manny is offended and leaves?"

"He will not leave. At least if he is a red-blooded male he won't."

"I better get in the house and you had better get ready in case he comes early today."

I kissed her and said, "Have fun."

I went into the house and grabbed a chair so I could sit and watch the show.

I watched Sara spread her towel out on the lounger and then she laid down on her back. She looked so sexy out there in her tanned skin and yellow bikini.

About twenty minutes passed and then I heard the side gate open up. Manny was here.

I then saw Manny come into sight.

He saw Sara and quickly said, "Ma'am I am sorry. I did not know you were home or out here."

"Sara looked up and said, "That's ok Manny. I am just getting a little sun. You can go ahead, if you don't mind I don't."

"I will be quick today and be gone." He said as he headed toward the pool.

"No problem Manny. Take as long as you need."

Manny got to work but it was obvious that he was sneaking peeks at Sara.

Sara was apparently nervous and afraid to move. She stayed on her back what seemed like an eternity before she finally moved.

I could see her excitement being expressed in her hard nipples.

She pulled the same move as she did the other day with me. She began to roll over and her towel wadded up beneath her so she got on all fours to straighten it. Her ass and pussy were pointed directly at Manny.

Manny stopped what he was doing to watch. He took advantage of my wife not looking and was now flat out staring at her ass and pussy.

Sara untied her top from her back and neck.

"Manny?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Would you be a dear and spread some of this oil on my back?"

I was sitting in our bedroom and softly asked myself, "What is she doing? Manny was not supposed to touch her. Just look."

Manny set his skimmer down and walked to my wife.

"The oil is right there." Sara said slightly raising off the lounger to reveal the sides of her tit.

"Oh, Ok." Manny replied reaching for the oil.

He put some oil on his hands and then held them over her body like he did not know where to start or even if he should.

"Don't be bashful Manny. Just spread it on my back." Sara said to him.

Manny then put his hands on her back and began massaging the oil into her skin.

It was then I noticed that my cock was rock hard. I stood up, pulled my shorts off, and then sat back down.

Manny was rubbing the oil in but was staying primarily on her shoulders.

"Manny get all of my back not just my shoulders."

Manny's hands then moved to the small of her back. He was close to the string that went around her waist. Manny was staring at her beautiful tanned ass while he rubbed it in.

Manny then began to get up.

"Manny I need ALL of my backside done please."

I could see Manny swallow hard as he applied some more oil to his hands. He reached for her calves, started there, and gradually worked his way to her thighs. He was hesitant because he did not know what "ALL" meant.

He awkwardly finished her legs and was getting up again. I figured Sara had enough.

"Manny? I need all of it done."

"Senora? What if your husband comes home? I don't want him to think something is going on and I don't want to lose my job."

"Manny relax. My husband is out of town on business. He will not be back today."

"HOLY SHIT!" I mumbled. "She wants him to rub the oil in on her ass."

Manny put some more oil on his hands and then placed them on my wife's ass.

I began stroking my hard cock at this point.

Manny apparently upon hearing I was out of town was becoming braver. His hands glided along Sara's tight ass cheeks. He then ran his hand between her thighs. From my vantage point, I was not sure how close he was to brushing against her pussy.

Manny finished and stood up.

"Thank-You Manny. Now I won't burn."

Manny walked away but I could see from the bulge in his shorts that he had a hard on.

I knew Sara's next move would be to roll over again. This time she would be showing Manny her tits.

Manny was vacuuming the pool and it seemed like forever again before Sara began to move.

Manny turned his attention to her when he saw her moving. Sara got up on all fours. From my point of view and from Manny's we could see her tits hanging beneath her body.

She then rolled over and laid back down.

Manny did not know if she was looking through her sunglasses at him so he kept working trying to sneak peeks every chance he got without being obvious.

Sara reached for the oil. She put some on her hands and then began rubbing it into her tits.

I began to stroke my cock harder now. Her tits were glistening in the bright sunlight. Her hands were massaging her tits and rubbing the oil into her nipples. She spent an abnormal amount of time on her nipples. I'm sure she was horny and I'm sure it felt good.

Manny adjusted his cock in his shorts. I'm sure to try and hide his now obvious hard on.

Sara got a slight grin on her face. She was eating this up now.

Manny was done vacuuming and rolling up the hose when Sara got out of her lounger.

"Manny, is it ok if I go for a swim now?"

"Sure Senora!"

Sara walked slowly and sexily toward the edge of the pool as Manny now just watched her. She dove into the pool and Manny watched.

She swam the length of the pool and got out at the stairs. She was facing the window where I was hiding and winked at me.

She walked back to the lounger and turned to face me. She then reached for the string holding her suit bottoms on. She pulled it.

"SHIT!" I exclaimed loudly enough I had to look at Manny to see if he heard me. Sara then with her ass facing Manny, bent over pulling her suit out of the crack of her ass.

Sara was now naked!

She turned to face Manny and he was watching. Not just watching but also staring at my wife.

Sara then straddled the lounger and sat down with one leg on each side of the chair. Her pussy was spread open.

I looked at Manny and he was still motionless and staring.

Sara then laid back into the lounger. She pulled her legs up onto the lounger and pulled her legs up. She reached for a book she had out there and began reading it. Her pussy was facing Manny.

Manny finished rolling up the hose and said, "Senora, I am done"

"Ok Manny."

"Thanks!"

"Manny? Don't you need me to sign something showing you were here?"

"Oh Yes Ma'am."

Manny reached in his pocket and pulled out a pad. He walked toward Sara who now put her legs back down.

Manny was standing right next to her and handed her the pad.

Sara signed it and handed it back to him.

He just stood there looking at my wife in all her naked glory.

"Ok, I will be going now. Thank-You."

"No, thank-you Manny for your services and especially for rubbing the oil on my back."

"Happy to do it."

"Bye." Sara said to him.

Manny exited the gate.

Sara just stayed where she was. I put my shorts back on and went to the front of the house to be sure Manny had left; he was just pulling away as I got there.

I then ran to the backdoor.

Sara was still lying in her chair naked but now she had her fingers on her pussy massaging her clit.

"Holy Shit! I did not think you were going to let him rub oil on you."

"From the looks of your cock I don't think you minded at all." She replied.

"I didn't! I just did not know you were going to go that far."

"I don't think that was too extreme. The idea was to show off and I had to get him closer."

"He sure got closer and when you told him I was out of town he got real close."

"I know and I thought he was going to slide under my suit and massage my pussy for a minute."

"What would you have done then?" I asked.

"Let him." She answered.

"What?"

"Sam, shut up right now and fuck me. I want your cock in my pussy right now."

Sara got on all fours on her lounger. I stood at the foot of the lounger, unzipped my shorts, and pulled my hard cock out. I grabbed the base, guided it to her waiting, and very wet pussy.

I let the head of my cock slip in and she nearly yelled, "Damn it Sam I said fuck me!"

I plunged the full length of my cock inside her slippery hole.

"OHHHHH MY GAWD YESSSSSS!" She groaned as my groin met her ass.

I was fucking her hard and fast as she leaned forward letting her head rest on the lounger. She then took one of her hands and massaged her clit while I fucked her. She occasionally let her fingers touch my cock where it was sliding in and out of her pussy.

"OHHH FUCK YESSSSS SAM I'm CUMMMMMING!"

Her body convulsed as the first wave of her orgasm racked her body. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as she was bucking back against me.

"OOOOOO HELL YESSSSS!" I moaned as my cock exploded deep inside her.

After shooting my load I pulled my cock from her pussy leaving a trail of my cum. I then saw my huge load begin oozing from her pussy.

Sara flipped over and sat there on the lounger with my cum dripping from her pussy. She was trying to catch her breath.

"Fuck Sam that was exciting."

"You mean the fuck or Manny?"

"Both were but the deal with Manny is what set it off. I have not had another man touch me since we have been together. It seemed so wrong but also felt good. You know what I mean?"

"Yes I do."

"I need to get in the pool. You have made a mess of me." She stood up and kissed me deeply and passionately.

She broke the kiss and headed to the pool. I watched her as she dove in.

I then took my shorts and t-shirt off and dove in behind her.

I swam up to where she was standing and stood in front of her.

"You said that if Manny had touched your pussy you would have let him?"

"Yes, I mean I had him rubbing oil all over me including my ass. I would not have let it go any further like sticking fingers in my pussy but poor Manny has to be somewhere jacking off. I don't think it would have made his predicament any better but it might have given him something more to stroke his cock to."

"Watching Manny spreading the oil on your ass had me nearly ready to explode just watching." I replied.

"Then you can imagine how poor Manny was feeling."

"Don't feel sorry for him. It is every man's dream to have a gal like you who looks like you do ask them to rub oil on their body and especially your ass." I replied shaking my head.

"Well I know it had me hotter than a firecracker and I was ready to fuck. It probably is a good thing he did not touch my pussy because it might have set me off and I might have grabbed his cock right there."

I stood and looked at her stunned. I had not expected that kind of response from my wife.

"What? Don't look at me like that. You started this and it is a slippery slope to be sure. What if we get a guy who won't take no for an answer? Or one of them actually does touch me."

"That is why I am here and watching."

"What if you get so wrapped up in it and I get so wrapped up in the situation that you decide not to come out and I end up fucking someone because I have no choice but to." She replied.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"No, I'm just saying it could be dangerous and put me in a bad situation"

"Bad?" I asked.

"What you don't think it would be bad if some guy fucked your wife because of a game we play to make us horny and fuck like teenagers?" She asked.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked.

"No. I love the sex afterwards. We are having sex again like we did when we first met. It seems new and fresh."

"Well, I don't want to stop either. We will just have to be careful." I stated.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, "I love you."

"I love you too." She replied.