She Likes Showing Off Ch. 05

Story Info
Sara takes the initiative.
3.4k words
4.56
75.4k
41

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning, my head was throbbing, and my cock ached from the multiple sex sessions with Sara last night.

I rolled over and Sara was not in bed. I rolled the other direction to look at the clock on the nightstand. It was already ten fifteen.

I crawled out of bed and headed to the bathroom where I quickly found the ibuprofen and took four of them. I then took a piss.

I walked down the hall still half asleep and naked.

I looked in the kitchen and Sara was not there. I looked in the family room and she was not there. I looked in the living room and not there either. The table from the card game last night was still covered with beer bottles and snacks.

"Sara?" I yelled out with a throb in my head.

Nothing.

I looked outside and she was not there either. I staggered over to the coffee pot and there I found the note:

Gone shopping. Be back soon.

Love Sara

"Shopping?" I softly mumbled and headed back down the hall with my coffee to take a shower.

I finished with my shower and pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I went to the backyard and sat in one of the loungers letting the coffee and the ibuprofen take affect.

I'm not sure how long I had been sitting there when I heard the backdoor open and looked to see Sara coming through it all grins.

"Hi honey!" She cheerfully said as she walked to me.

"Hello." I replied as she bent down to kiss me.

"You sure got up and around early to go shopping." I said.

"Yep! I wanted to get a few things for future use." She gleefully replied.

"Future use?" I asked.

"I know we both had so much fun last night that I think we should continue our little games. I am beginning to really get off on this showing off deal." She said.

"About that." I started to say when she cut me off.

"Let me give you a fashion show of the outfits I bought."

She pranced back into the house happy as a kid at Christmas.

I wanted to talk to her about last night. It almost went too far and I really wanted her opinion about where she thought it was going. She was so happy about her new purchases that I decided it could wait until after the show.

The door opened and out popped Sara.

"Damn." I muttered.

"You like it?" She asked.

She was wearing a very form fitting dress. It was barely long enough to cover her pussy and when she did a little pirouette, it barely covered her ass. It curved under the cheeks of her ass and clung tightly to them. The rest of the dress clung to every curve and the top pulled over her tits and barely covered her nipples. Her tits were swelling from the top.

"Yes I like it."

She grinned and said, "I'll be right back with the next one."

I mumbled to myself, "Damn, she is instigating her own showing off now."

Apparently my little plan had worked. Maybe too well.

She came out the door again and immediately did a pirouette.

"Well?" She asked.

This outfit was a pair of denim shorts that were cut off so short that even the pockets on her ass had to be re-sewn because they had been cut in the process. The bottom third of her ass cheeks were showing. On her top, she had a denim shirt that was tied at the waist and not a single button was fastened. Her big tits were swelling from the opening in the shirt.

"I like it a lot." I said.

She giggled and said, "Sit there I have one more."

I could not believe the turnaround in just a few short weeks. These outfits were more like something a model would wear before taking them off for naked photos or something. Not the kind of outfit you see on the street everyday.

Sara came out the door again.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

She was wearing a new negligee. It was white and the robe was long, extending to her ankles where she was wearing a pair of white high heels. Under the robe was a very tiny g-string that did little more than cover the slit of her pussy. The bra that was with it was white but was nothing more than support. It held up her tits but covered nothing. Her nipples were clearly visible through the very sheer fabric of the robe.

She walked closer in this one and stood next to me. I reached out a hand and held one of her ass cheeks in my hand. My cock began to get hard feeling her sexy ass through the smooth silky fabric.

"What are you planning on doing with this sexy little number?" I asked.

"Wellllll. You know that kitchen faucet that has been dripping that I have been begging you to fix?"

"Yes."

"I called a plumber to come fix it. He should be here any second. If the doorbell rings you might want to hide." She coyly replied.

"WHAT?" I asked nearly yelling.

"I thought you would be excited." She replied.

The doorbell rang just then.

"You better hide while I get the door." She said.

"You're answering the door in that?" I asked.

"Isn't that what you like?" She asked as she headed to the door.

"Hide!" She said again.

I got up and followed her into the house. There was a coat closet with rungs on it that I could see through. It also gave me a clear view of the front door all the way to the kitchen. It had been my planned hiding place when I had planned on this little event. I had not planned on Sara instigating it.

I got in the closet and pulled it to, as Sara went to the door.

The doorbell rang again before she opened it.

She pulled the door open and there stood a young good-looking guy whose eyes nearly popped from his head when he saw Sara.

"Oh my gawd! I'm so sorry. I thought you were my friend Elena. I just got out of bed and ran to the door." Sara acted shocked.

"Did you call for a plumber?" the young plumber asked eyeballing my wife's tits.

"I forgot all about you coming. I'm so sorry but, yes my faucet in the kitchen is dripping and driving me nuts." She said.

"I can come back at another time if this is an inconvenient time for you." He said.

"Oh no, please come in. I really want it fixed." Sara responded stepping back so he could walk in.

He stepped into the entry and Sara said, "Follow me the kitchen is right over here."

She began walking to the kitchen and he was following her watching her naked ass under her sheer robe. I was watching as she approached the kitchen. Her stride was exaggerated and her tits were undulating in her bra.

"Here it is." Sara said stopping at the sink.

She turned and caught him looking over her body. She grinned at him.

"See it just will not stop dripping." She showed him as she tried tightening down the knob.

"Looks like it needs some new washers. I will have to turn the water off from under the sink to start." He replied.

"Oh it is such a mess under there. Let me clear a few things out first." Sara answered.

Sara opened the cabinet door and did not squat down but bent over at her waist. Even from my vantage point, I could see the thin string that ran between her cheeks. The string was barely covering her little pink rosebud and by bending, the material was wedged into her pussy.

The plumber adjusted his cock in his pants while she was bent over. I'm sure his cock was getting as hard as mine was.

Sara had removed some items from under the cabinet and stood back up. Her eyes were diverted to the plumber's crotch. His cock must have been hard. He had his back to me and I could not see but Sara was paying attention.

The plumber sat on the floor in front of the open cabinet and reached in to turn off the water. Sara moved a little closer to him.

He came back out from under the cabinet and Sara was standing next to where he was seated. He looked up and swallowed hard.

He was getting a bird's eye view of my wife's pussy with her panties wedged between the lips. Her robe had fallen open or been pulled open as he looked straight up at her.

He then began to stand up and Sara backed off a little.

"Do you think you can fix it?" She asked.

"Not a problem. Should have you fixed up shortly." He said as he reached in his tool pouch for a screwdriver.

"I have been after my husband to fix it but he is always out of town and never has time." Sara told him.

"Is your husband out of town now?" He asked working on the faucet.

"Yes, as usual." She replied.

"Sorry to have woke you up today." He said.

"Oh I needed to get up anyway." She said.

"Most women I have known including my current girlfriend don't get up looking as beautiful as you do." He said.

"Well thank you."

He continued to work on the faucet but as they spoke, he would turn to look at her and every time would scan her total body.

My cock was rock hard so I took it out of my shorts and began stroking it. I knew Sara would be ready to fuck as soon as the plumber was done.

The plumber turned and looked at her again and said, "I'll be right back I need to get the right washers from my truck."

He headed for the door and went out.

Sara came to the closet and opened it.

"His cock is hard. He must be enjoying the view." She said.

She then saw my hard cock out of my shorts and added, "Apparently he is not the only one enjoying the show."

She heard him coming up the front steps, shut the closet door, and walked back into the kitchen.

He walked back into the kitchen and Sara asked, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"That would be great."

Sara went to the cupboard and opened it while our plumber watched her reach up for a cup.

She poured coffee in the cup and asked, "Cream or sugar?"

"No just black is fine with me."

She turned and he averted his eyes back to the faucet.

She walked over right next to him and sat the coffee cup next to the sink. He turned and looked down at her tits and said, "Thank you."

He put the new washers on and put the knob back on the faucet while Sara stood next to him watching.

"Alright, I'll turn the water back on and hopefully your drip will be fixed."

He sat back down but could not resist the temptation to look up at my wife's pussy.

Sara just stood there looking down at him and grinned.

He reached under the sink and turned on the water.

While under there, Sara inched closer. He began to stand up and when he did, he was nearly rubbing against Sara.

He looked down at her again and then turned to the faucet. He turned the knob to let the water flow and then shut it off.

"No drips. Looks like you are good to go." He said.

"That is wonderful." Sara exclaimed.

He pulled a pad from his back pocket and began to write up a ticket.

This is where I was not sure what was going to happen next. After last nights poker game I was leery of her next move.

"Looks like eighty dollars should cover it." He said as he turned to her again.

"Let me get my purse."

She walked to the kitchen table and fumbled through her purse as the plumber watched her from behind.

"Oh my. I only have fifty dollars on me." Sara said.

I stood there thinking, "How did I know that was coming."

"Can you send me a bill for the remainder of it?" She asked.

"I'm sorry we don't bill. It is payment upon completion of the work." He replied.

Sara walked over to him and reached out to touch his arm and with a pitiful look on her face said, "Surely you can make an exception this one time."

He took her hand touching his arm and placed her hand on his hard cock.

"Maybe we could work out a trade for the thirty dollars and I'll cover you for it." He said looking into her eyes.

"I'm a married woman."

"And does your husband know you are nearly naked teasing a strange man in his home?"

"Teasing?"

She still had not taken her hand off his cock and he said, "Yes, teasing."

"Let me go see if my husband has some money stashed away in our bedroom. I'll be right back."

Sara removed her hand from his cock and headed down the hallway.

The plumber looked up as if her were praying that there would be no more money in the bedroom.

Sara came back down the hall and turned into the kitchen, "No worries, I found two twenties in his drawer. You can keep the extra ten for a tip."

"That's too bad." He said.

He tore off a copy of the bill for Sara and handed her a card, "If you need any work done on your pipes, please give me a call."

"Oh I sure will. You did a great job." Sara replied.

He headed for the door and Sara followed him. He turned the knob and turned one more time to look at her body.

"Are you sure you don't need anymore work done while I'm here?" he asked.

"Nope, I think we're good."

He turned and walked out the door and Sara shut it behind him.

I came out of the closet with my hard cock still out of my shorts. Sara nearly ran over to me, dropped to her knees, and sucked my cock into her mouth. She had one hand wrapped around my cock and she was so horny she was fingering her pussy with her other hand.

Sara was going at my cock as if she was starving; she was nearly swallowing it down her throat. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her on and off my aching cock.

I knew much of this, and this session would be over way too soon, so I pulled her head off my cock and squatted down in front of her. We kissed and then I laid her down on the floor. I spread her legs while she continued rubbing her clit. I laid on the floor between her legs and she knew she was going to get her pussy thoroughly licked.

She removed her hand and I pulled her tiny g-string panty to the side and dove between her legs to her smooth, wet pussy. I went straight for her swollen clit and sucked it into my mouth.

"OOOOHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS!" She moaned and her body jerked from the sensation of her clit in my mouth.

She was wild with lust as her body squirmed and bucked on the floor. She then grabbed my head and pulled me deeper into her pussy. I took two fingers and inserted them into her pussy as I sucked her clit.

"OHHH MY GAWD!" She was nearly yelling at this point.

I looked over her vulva to see her other hand was busy pinching and rolling one of her nipples. Her juices were flowing from her pussy and coating my face.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK!" Her body jerked and her first orgasm coursed through her body. I watched as she pinched her nipple to the point that it looked painful. Her head was rolled back and she convulsed again.

I slowed to licking her clit gently as she came. As soon as she was relaxing, I sucked her clit again.

"FUCK!" Her body jerked hard against my face and she was grinding her pussy against my lips.

She then reached down and grabbed my head pulling me up.

"Fuck me Sam!"

I kissed her belly on my way and stopped to suck her tortured nipple.

She wrapped her legs around me. I slipped her panties to the side again and guided my hard cock to her waiting love hole.

She was soaking wet so I slipped my cock head into her and she spurred me like a rider on a horse and pulled me into her. I sank the length of my cock into her. I stopped to feel the wet, warmth of her pussy as she was grinding her hips against my groin.

I pulled out slowly as she continued to pull me in with her legs.

"GAWD SAM FUCK ME!"

The teasing was over and I dove into her to immediately withdraw and back again. The sound of my groin slapping against hers was filling the room along with our heavy breathing.

I then grabbed her ankles and pulled them to my shoulders. I had her bent nearly double and my cock instinctively found her pussy as I plowed deep inside her.

"Fuck yesssss." She moaned

I watched her big tits undulating up and down and back and forth as the force of my thrusts caused her whole body to move with me.

My balls were tight and aching as the cum boiled inside them. That all too familiar feel of being past the point of no return hit me. I pulled my cock out of her pussy as he legs fell open on each side of me. I stroked my cock a few times and watched as my cum exploded from the head and the first shot hit Sara square on her lips.

Sara took her tongue and licked it up as my second shot landed on her tits as well as the third. She began massaging my cum into her tits as I continued to cum on her stomach and the last shot dribbled onto her pussy.

She was still massaging my cum into her body while I was calming down from a mind-blowing orgasm.

I got from between her legs and rolled to lay on the floor next to her.

"Damn!" I exclaimed.

"I agree." She said.

"I think our friend the plumber really wanted to cover that thirty dollars for you." I said.

"I know he did." She replied

"What did you think when he put your hand on his cock?" I asked.

She laid there for a moment and then asked, "Honestly?"

"Yes, honestly." I replied.

"Damn he has a big cock." She said.

I laid there and a twinge of jealousy shot through me but I had to know.

"Did you actually think about doing what he was asking?"

"Yes." She said and turned her head to see my reaction.

I looked at her and asked, "What stopped you?"

"That is that slippery slope we talked about and I just did not want to step out onto it. This game is fun and I love fucking you afterwards and the thrill it brings showing my body to these guys. These guys want me and knowing that is so exhilarating!"

Sara then got up and said, "I need a shower."

She headed down the hall with her long sheer robe flowing behind her.

I laid there with my now soft cock laying against my shorts. I sat up and the front of my shorts were wet so I also headed down the hall. Sara just got out of the shower so I kissed her and stepped in to rinse off.

When I got out of the shower and dried off I stepped into our bedroom where Sara was standing with her short lightweight trench coat on.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I thought we might go shopping." She replied.

"Shopping? I thought you went today."

"I did but I thought you might like to join me this time." She said opening her trench coat revealing her naked body beneath it.

"Let me get dressed and hell yes I'll go shopping with you."