She Likes Showing Off Ch. 06

Story Info
I get another fantasy fulfilled.
5.5k words
4.67
103.8k
40

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not going to ask any questions as to why she suddenly got the urge to go shopping naked under her coat; I just got dressed to go.

Once I was dressed I said, "Alright let's go."

Sara headed out the bedroom door and I followed her. "Where are we going shopping?" I asked.

"I need to go to the grocery store first and then I really would like you to go with me to the mall to pick out some more showing off clothes."

"You are really getting into this aren't you?" I asked.

"It is fun and thrilling. I have always wondered what it would be like to go shopping with nothing on but a pair of shoes and a coat."

She had always wondered? Maybe this is something she has thought about and I am simply letting it happen and bringing it out in her.

I opened the car door for her and she slipped into the seat. Her short jacket did little to hide her pussy in the low bucket seat.

I got in and we backed out of the garage.

"Take the interstate to the grocery store." She said.

It was the long way around but I was not into asking why but just enjoying her lack of inhibitions.

We were on the interstate and headed to the mall when I got ready to pass a big rig on the road. When I got up next to the truck Sara turned toward the truck and pulled open her coat to show the driver her big tits.

The horn on the truck blew as he noticed Sara was flashing him.

Sara laughed, "I think that means he likes what he sees."

I stayed even with the truck as Sara laid back against the armrest and let her coat fall open. She spread her legs flashing him her pussy. His horn blew again as he stared at my wife's pussy. Sara laughed again and then let her finger slip inside her pussy. The horn blew again.

"He is motioning for us to pull over." Sara said laughing.

"I'm sure he is." I replied speeding up and leaving the truck behind.

"Find another one." Sara said laughing, "That was fun."

About half a mile up the road was another one so I sped up to catch him.

This time as we pulled up alongside the truck Sara got on all fours with her head precariously close to my lap and my cock, which was rock hard. She pressed her ass against the glass just as we pulled up next to the cab.

He must have heard about the woman in the sports car that was flashing on the CB because he was ready and his horn blew almost immediately.

Sara laughed, "I think he knew we were coming." She said as she then put one of her hands between her legs and I was assuming had inserted a finger in her pussy because his horn blew again.

She then spun around and sat back in her seat. She had her coat wide open as she put her feet on the dash of the car and began fingering her pussy.

"Hey, he wants us to pull over too." She said laughing.

I again sped up and Sara blew him a kiss as his horn sounded again.

"Wow that is exhilarating!" Sara exclaimed.

She then asked, "How about you, I bet you are loving this."

She reached over, put her hand on my crotch, and felt my hard cock straining against my jeans.

"Poor thing let me help you with that." She said as she reached across and unzipped my jeans.

She reached in to pull my cock out but it had reached the point where it was not coming out that way so she unfastened my belt then unfastened my pants. I rarely wear underwear and especially with jeans so my cock popped out into the sunlight as soon as the button released. She then wrapped her left hand around my cock and stroked it as she used her right hand to finger her pussy.

"Find another truck. He will love seeing my hand wrapped around your cock. He will truly think you are the luckiest bastard in the world." She said.

As most interstates you do not have to look too far to find a truck. One was coming up. I looked at the cab and he was already looking for us in his mirror and turning his head.

I pulled up next to the cab and his horn blew. He was getting the full sight of my hard cock in her hand as well as her wide spread pussy with her fingers in it. He could also see her big tits.

"Oh yuk, he is flapping his tongue at me. That is disgusting." She said.

"I'm sure he would rather be flapping it against your pussy." I replied.

Sara then got on all fours again and stretched across the armrest to suck my cock into her mouth. The trucker blew his horn again.

Sara pulled off my cock and said, "Do you think he would like me to suck his cock too?"

"I'm sure he would and right now I'm sure he is enjoying the view of your pussy and ass." I replied.

I sped up as our exit was coming up in a mile. He blew his horn again and I kept increasing my speed to put some distance between us before we exited.

Sara was still sucking my cock as she felt the car slowing to exit so she pulled off my cock and sat back down in her seat.

"Sorry Hon. Just don't need to be flashing kids. I'll get you off later." She said as she closed her coat, grinning a big old sly grin.

I checked the rearview mirror and our trucker went on down the interstate. I would have loved to had a CB to listen in on their conversations. I might have to get one if Sara keeps this up.

I pulled into the parking lot of the mall and walked around the car to open Sara's door. She stretched her long leg out and onto the parking lot giving me a wide spread look at her pussy, which was shimmering from her excitement and masturbating for the truckers.

She then swung her other leg out and pulled her coat down to cover her ass. We walked hand in hand toward the mall.

We had no more got in the door and guys were checking her out. The jacket was so short that I'm sure they were wondering what she had on under it. I'm also sure they would like to have seen what was under her coat.

We walked into the shop specializing in naughty ladies apparel and she began browsing as I followed her. She saw something on a lower shelf and bent over at the waist to get it.

"HOLY SHIT!" My mind raced as I stood in the store looking at my wife's naked ass and her pussy that was peeking out between her legs.

She stood back up and turned to me.

I'm not sure what look I had on my face but she laughed.

"What?" She asked

"Nothing." I walked closer to her. "I'm just not used to seeing my wife's ass and pussy in a store." I whispered to her.

She reached down and squeezed my hard cock, "Apparently you like seeing your wife's pussy in public."

She held up a little outfit that was very little and was sequined, "Do you like this?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh, I'll just try it on in a minute." She replied with a your impossible look on her face.

She walked on and we passed by a guy standing by the dressing room apparently waiting on his gal.

I stopped at a rack of clothes as something caught my eye and Sara walked on past him. He was watching her.

She suddenly then did another one of her bending over tricks and her pussy and ass was pointing directly at the guy and me. I thought my cock would explode in my pants right there as he flat out stared at her.

She stood back up, turned around to face us, and bent over again. This time her coat fell open and her big tits were hanging in her coat and me and the guy could see clear to the floor through her coat.

"FUCK!" My mind was screaming at me.

She stood back up and motioned me over to her. The guy then noticed I was there and acted as if he was not looking.

When I got to her, she whispered asking, "Did you like that little move?"

I whispered back, "Fuck we could see all the way to the floor through your coat."

She grinned.

"I think I will try on these two." She said heading to the changing room.

The guy's girl came out of the changing room. She was wearing a very tiny g-string bikini. Now it was my turn to ogle his girl. She was a very sexy little blonde about twenty-two or three. She had a killer body with big tits and a tight little ass. He approved of the bikini and she went back into the dressing room.

About that time, Sara came out. She was wearing the tiny little sequined outfit that I was not sure of.

"What do you think?" She asked looking in the mirror.

I could see the guy in the mirror and it was again his turn to check out my girl.

The outfit had suspenders that just covered her areola. The suspenders had sequins on them that glittered in the light. The bottoms attached to the suspenders. The bottoms did little more than to cover her slit. The back was just a string that ran between her ass cheeks. She was all but naked in the store looking in the mirror. I then noticed another guy walking by and he tried to look but had to be sly because his girl was with him and she had also noticed Sara.

"I like it." I replied.

"Ok, I'll get it." She said and headed back into the dressing room.

I stepped back over and was about five feet from the other guy waiting, when I heard him say, "You've got to love these places."

I turned to him and replied, "Oh Ya."

I was standing against a rack of clothes for probably the same reason he was. My cock was straining hard against my jeans.

His girl then came out of the dressing room clothed again with the tiny bikini in her hands and they headed to the register.

The new guy was now waiting as his girl went in to try something on.

Sara leaned back out through the curtain. She was topless and showing anyone looking her bare tits, "Hon would you get the next size smaller in this. It is just too big."

I went to her and she grinned at me as I took the clothing and turned to see the guy staring at my wife's tits. He quickly averted his eyes.

I went to where she had got the outfit and found the next size smaller and took it to her, as she remained hanging out the curtain topless. This time her nipples were rock hard.

She kissed me as I handed her the outfit and she closed the curtain.

The guy's girl came out with a black leather outfit on that had nothing but laces all the way up the side and was so short her ass was nearly exposed. The top of the dress was cut very low and had nothing but laces holding her tits in it. She looked very hot.

She asked if he liked it and he responded with a "What's not to like."

She went back in as Sara stepped out.

This outfit was a "naughty Santa's Helper" outfit. It was a red corset that had white fur around the top. It cut off just below her tits leaving her flat stomach exposed. The bottom was a tiny red g-string panty with white fur covering her pussy.

"Do you like this?"

"Christmas is a couple of months away." I responded.

"I know but I like it and it may come in handy."

"Then I love it." I responded.

She went back in to change.

"I love this place." I said to the guy standing there.

"Me too." He replied as his girl came out dressed and they went to the cashier.

Sara came out about a minute later with her coat back on.

We headed to the register to pay and she turned to me and said, "Ok, we can go to the grocery store now."

We went to the car and headed down the road to the grocery store. As we were driving, we passed a Gentleman's Club that had a big banner hanging out front advertising "Amateur Night Tonight."

I found a place to turn around and she had apparently seen the sign too.

"Your not are you?" She asked.

Now it was my turn to grin, "Come on Babe. It is another one of my fantasies and that little sequined outfit you just bought is perfect. It reminded me of this fantasy. It is fate that we drove past here tonight."

I pulled into the parking lot and parked. I walked around to her door and opened it.

"I don't know if I can do this in a room full of people." She said.

"Get your outfit and let's go." I said.

She grabbed the outfit and took my hand. We walked hand in hand to the door. She was almost pale white thinking about dancing nude in front of an audience.

We walked in and I told the doorman we were here for amateur night.

"There is no cover for you guys. Sir you can go on in and ma'am you can follow Amanda there and she will get you set-up."

I kissed Sara and said, "Knock 'em dead!"

I opened the door as she followed Amanda.

The room was packed with men and women but the men far outweighed the women. The DJ was announcing the next amateur and the music started. I wanted to be right next to the stage but there were no chairs available.

The next girl came out and it was obvious that she was very nervous. The crowd went wild, as she was gorgeous. She looked like she had just come off the pages of a men's magazine. I was nervous that my albeit beautiful but still forty-five year old wife would come running out and ready to go. Sara had nothing to be scared of because she looked as good as this girl did but I was concerned knowing how women are about things like that.

This girl's name was Crystal and she was nervously moving around the stage as the men whooped and hollered. As the crowd got into it, she also got into it. As the money was being stuffed in her thong panties, she lost the bra revealing a very nice set of tits. I could not help but to notice that her nipples were hard and it was not because it was cold in the room.

Crystal stripped down to naked as the second song began. She was really into it now, showing her spread pussy to the guys at the stage. I could tell which one was her husband or boyfriend as she always began with him and he was encouraging her on.

The song ended as Crystal gathered her clothing and left the stage with money in hand and the crowd roaring approval.

The DJ announced the next girl as Susan. I watched anxiously not knowing if they changed their names or not.

The song began and the curtain split open as Susan came onto the stage. Susan was not Sara but now I knew why Sara had not come running out. Susan was anywhere from fifty to fifty-five years old. Damn if she was not built fine and had obviously taken care of her body but her perky tits were no doubt the result of some surgery.

Her husband was at the stage. He was probably sixty years old and was getting off on watching his bride flaunt herself in front of the crowd. It was obvious that I was not the only guy who got off on their wives showing off. Susan was not getting the response that Crystal had gotten but I do not expect she thought she would. I'm sure her and her husband were there for the thrill of it.

Susan stripped naked and flashed her shaved pussy at the guys. When the song ended, she also grabbed her clothes and a small amount of money and exited the stage.

The DJ came back on saying, "Gentlemen, put your hands together for SARAAAAA!"

"Oh shit here we go." I mumbled as I anxiously watched the stage.

The song "Mony Mony" came on. I smiled knowing it was Sara's favorite song to dance to.

The curtain opened and out stepped my wife with her new sequined outfit on.

I was pleased to here the crowd roar their encouragement as she began to sway her hips to the music. Guys began flashing bills at her to get her to come over to them. She would squat down in front of them with her legs spread apart as they stuck the bills in the front of her outfit. Some under the suspenders by her tits and some along the waistband between her legs. It was obvious that some of them were dipping their fingers into the front of her panties hoping to feel pussy.

About halfway through the song Sara pulled on the suspenders as the bills fell to the stage floor. She pulled the suspenders off her shoulders and let them fall revealing her tits and very hard nipples. The crowd roared again and she grinned.

One guy got up from his stage seat and I quickly took his chair so I could be closer.

Sara saw me sit down and seductively walked over to me. I pulled a twenty out of my pocket as she squatted in front of me. She leaned to me letting her tits hang in my face. I could smell her sweet perfume and my cock became instantly rock hard. She leaned back and I stuck the twenty in the front of her panties. I made sure my fingers dipped low to feel the top of her slit.

She then moved to the guy sitting next to me. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward letting her big tits hang against his face.

He then slipped a ten in her panties. She moved around the stage letting her tits hang in most of the guys faces. As the song was ending, Sara stood up and it was now time for her to be naked. I had learned that the second song was done naked.

"Sweet Home Alabama" began playing and Sara pulled her tiny outfit off. She turned away from me so I could watch the thin string of fabric being pulled from between her tight ass cheeks. She knew I loved watching that.

She then turned to me and again danced to the music toward me. She sat down in front of me and placed her high heels on my shoulders spreading her legs. Her naked pussy was just a foot or so in front of my face. She used my shoulders to support her as she arched her back. She then sat back down and removed her feet as I put another twenty on the stage.

She then moved to the guy next to me again. She sat down in front of him with her feet on each of his thighs. He was only six inches or so from my wife's now glistening pussy. She reached up and squeezed her tits together also knowing that turned me on. She then pinched her nipples as she released them. The guy next to me put a twenty on the stage this time.

Sara moved down and the guy turned to me and said, "Damn she is hot!"

I agreed and continued to watch as Sara sometimes spread in front of them and sometimes got on all fours and pushed her pussy and ass in their faces.

The song was nearing its end when she got to the other side of the stage. She was on all fours pumping her ass at some guy over there but she was looking and smiling at me.

The song ended as Sara got up. She walked around the stage picking up money. She was bending over at the waist to flash everyone again. She got her money and clothing and sexily walked off the stage and behind the curtain to the cheering of the crowd.

"FUCK!" I mumbled again but the guy next to me heard me and said, "I agree. I'd fuck her too."

I stayed seated because I had a hard-on that was more than obvious at this point.

The next girl came out onto the stage and I saw Sara come out onto the floor wearing her sequined outfit. Several guys stopped her and chatted with her.

She eventually made it over to me, "Come over here." She said as she grabbed my hand.

My cock was still raging hard so I stuck my other hand in my pocket to try to disguise it.

She sat me down in a chair off away from the stage.

She leaned over to me and said in my ear. "I am so fucking horny I want to fuck you right now."

"We could get thrown out for that." I replied.

"How about a private dance mister?" She then asked.

"Sure." I replied as I reached in and pulled out another twenty. "I think this is still the going rate is it not?"

"That works." She said as she laid it on the table next to us.

She began dancing to the music again.

She turned away from me and sat on my lap grinding her ass against my hard cock. I thought I was going to shoot a load of cum right there.

She turned to me and said, "You must be enjoying this as much as I am."

She then got up and faced me, reaching for her suspenders she slipped them off then leaned over letting her tits rest against my face.

"I want to touch them." I said in her ear.

"That will get YOU thrown out. So I would not recommend that."

She then stood up and slipped her outfit off. As it hit the floor, she climbed onto my lap and put her legs on each side of me. Her naked pussy was rubbing against my hard cock. She was rocking back and forth and dry humping me.

"Sara, stop. I'm going to cum if you don't."

"And that would be bad?"

"It would be trying to get out of here with the front of my jeans soaked with cum."

She stopped and stood up as the song ended.

12