She Looks Like Sex in Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pulling her bum apart like she is has the added benefit of stretching her sphincter and my tongue begins to push through the constricting ring of muscle, getting deeper and deeper into her.

Bit of a kink I suppose; chewing on someone's arse, but I love it. I always have done. I love the feel of it, the almost forbidden invasion of it, the way that so many women enjoy having it done to them, the surprise that those that haven't had it done before feel when they realise that they enjoy it. I just love it.

So I continue to indulge myself.

Squirming my tongue in, I reach as far as I can; my tongue at full stretch, then push in and out, my teeth and lips still tight up against her as I continue massaging her pussy.

'Ohfuckfuckfuck.' Debbie hisses.

It's starting to overtake her again.

I start to speed my hand; my thumb rubbing along the top wall of her pussy, the edge of my finger across her clit.

Her bum twists in tight circles against my face, her sphincter squeezing, almost forcing me out.

Then a hand grapples on the back of my head pulling me against her. 'Aaarrgggh.' And she pushes up onto her toes, her legs stiffen and her bum vibrates.

She groans, pushing me in as hard as she can with one hand, her bum quivering around my face. I can do nothing, squashed up against her, but try to breathe.

Seems an age, but it's only seconds, and then it's over.

'Fuck!' As she lets out a breath and her legs relax, her hand dropping off my head.

There's nothing long or earth shattering with Debbie's orgasms; she has that intense couple of seconds and then it's over, it's as much an internal experience for her, but, it seems, an equally enjoyable one.

I push myself away from her and sit back, climb to my feet.

I watch her as her breathing slows, stroke her bum and contemplate spanking her but, slightly regretfully, remember her 'meeting' and I decide that she won't thank me for leaving my mark.

'Go on.'

I hesitate, not completely sure of what I'd heard.

Her hips sway once from side to side and she repeats herself. 'Go on.'

I smile to myself. And immediately my open hand cracks across her buttock.

She jumps and gasps.

Crack! Across her other cheek.

She clenches her fists, flexes then squeezes her buttocks.

Touch the first cheek, feel the added heat, then, crack!

Stroke the other, squeeze it, crack!

Back to the first, squeeze it, stroke it, crack!

I lick the palm of my hand, crack! On each cheek.

Crack! Crack! Five times in quick succession on each of her buttocks.

Her body jerks each time. She's groaning, her forehead resting on the table top, hands still clenched.

I stop and caress her, stroking and gently squeezing each red, burning cheek.

She turns her head sideways, breath panting through her open mouth.

'Now come on, fuck me.' Her voice croaks.

I smile again, absolutely my pleasure.

Taking my cock in my hand I touch the very tip to one of her buttocks; feel the heat.

Then, leaving a smear of pre-cum, I slide sideways.

Rub up and down the slit of her pussy, sliding across her clit, feel the stubble of her pubes against my glans, then, pushing enough to part her lips, I slide back up to her entrance.

And push in.

Just the head, just an inch.

Push a little more, get my glans inside her.

Move my hips backwards and forwards, pump my cockhead in and out, mmmm, that's nice, feels so silky and smooth. Need to be careful; it won't take much to tip me over the edge, especially if I keep doing this.

I take hold of her hips and, in one long, slow slide, sink all the way in.

'Oh yeah.' She sighs, and reaches out to grasp the far edge of the table with both hands.

I press my hips up against her bum. Pause, breath through pursed lips, try to calm myself, get full control, or as near as I can get to it.

Start short, slow pushes into her, grinding up against her arse. I've got my eyes closed and I'm doing whatever I can not to explode. I haven't got the tingles yet so I'm hoping I'm going to be ok for a little while.

I steadily make my strokes longer, carefully building the momentum, until I feel the warmth in my balls, my first telltale of an impending orgasm: so I slow back down, shorter thrusts. Mix it up, listen to what my balls are telling me.

But I know that Debbie is getting there as well.

She's back up on her forearms, starting to push back against me, meeting my thrusts halfway, her bum smacking against my hips, driving my cock as deep as it can go into her liquid tunnel, wordlessly urging me on.

Her panting breath matches mine, sweat running down my back, her bum quivering each time we come together.

And I'm getting closer and closer, can feel it building.

Our bodies slam together, each coming together brings us nearer to the reward.

And then she stutters to a halt and shudders into an orgasm. 'Ohyesohyesohyes.' She repeats, over and over. Her thighs shivering, her pussy like hot, viscous liquid around my shaft.

But I keep going, need a couple more, then, with one more pounding thrust the tingling explodes; and, with my balls crushed against her steaming wet pussy, I feel long jets of cum pulse again and again, I pull back and smack into her again, another pulse, still going, another smack into her, give her everything I can, but pretty quickly, as my orgasm ripples through my body, those hard, pounding thrusts deteriorate into short slow unsteady movements until I stop, pressed up hard against her; breath rasping, head down, eyes tight closed as I relish that hot prickling I get through my arse and groin, that euphoria of a particularly intense orgasm.

It begins to pass and I ease back, my cock slipping from her.

A slight stagger on watery knees, then, almost falling down, I sit on the floor, back and head resting against the kitchen island, legs outstretched. Debbie pushes herself up from the table, looks down at me then drops to her hands and knees before turning to sit beside me.

After a few minutes of getting our breaths back.

'Well David, I don't think that was in your diary for this morning.'

I looked down at her legs and laughed. 'No, but then finding you in leather 'fuck me' boots and corset wasn't either.'

She chuckled. 'I don't suppose it was but I'm soooo glad that you did.'

'Really?'

'Oh yes.'

I looked at her, she looked at me, and we both grinned.

12