She Loved Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds great but you'll have to pay another admission fee to get back in here the next time."

"No problem, the rest from all of this will be worth it" I answered.

I had a hard time getting out of the place as fast as I would have liked but I did manage. We were lucky to get a cab just near the front entrance and were soon on our way to the artsy section of the city. I knew most of the galleries and had the driver let us off in about the middle of them.

She got a huge kick at seeing some of the nice works of art and was dumbstruck when she saw the asking prices. "Holy shit, these things cost more than I'd make in a whole year." She shrieked.

"Ah, just wait until you start showing your work and yours will be costing just as much." I answered.

I sort of steered us to a gallery I knew very well. There were three or four of my pieces being shown in it and I was curious to hear what she would say about them. When we walked in the door the owner recognized me and came rushing over with a huge smile on his face. I quickly held my index finger up to my lips and shook my head NO and nodded at Amy. The owner, Jaimee, caught on quickly and just slid past us as if he was going to meet the other folks that came in just behind us.

I told Amy to go and look around as I was going to grab a nearby chair and get a load off my feet.

It wasn't more than ten minutes later before she came rushing over to me and was pulling my arm to join her. She led me right in front of two of my paintings and was all out of breath. "Chuck, look at these. They are beautiful."

"Yeah but look at that tags on the frames. They are sold." I answered.

"I wonder what they cost" she mused . "Well if you see that nice looking man in the very fine suit over there you can go and ask him."

She came roaring back in a few minutes all out of breath and quietly screeching,

"He said that one went for €45,000 and the other for €40,000. Do you know how much that is in US money?? The 45,000 one would have been $60,000 US and the 40,000 about $53,000 US. Holy shit, that is over $110,000 for just two paintings"

"Shhhh, the buyers might want their money back if they heard you and that would really piss me off."

"Why would that piss yoouuu offffff? Oh my God, you painted them."

"Guilty as charged!."

Jaimee saw and heard what was going on with us and rushed over saying, "Mademoiselle, s'il vous plaît, shhh, the buyers are right over there and they will be quite upset if they heard you."

"Amy, if those buyers renege because they heard you, you will have to buy the paintings in their place." I said laughingly.

"Me buy them! I couldn't' afford their frames." and the three of us roared. Looking over at Jaimee I said, "I promise she will be quiet from here on."

"Jaimee, if it wouldn't be too forward I would love to go over and thank them for buying my work."

"Forward, they would go crazy to have you do that." He answered.

"Well, I'll do it as long as Amy can come along" and I stood and gave her my hand for the short walk over to the buyers.

Jaimee did his French-gallery-owner best and politely interrupted the man and woman and said, "I'd love to introduce you to the artist of the works you just purchased. Mssr. Langdon may I introduce you to the buyers of your two paintings."

"I really would love to thank you and hope that you will enjoy them."

"Oh my God, what a thrill meeting you. It was worth the money we paid for them just to meet an artist as fantastic as you are." The woman bubbled. "Would you possibly consider giving us your autograph?"

"Oh hell, Jaimee can do better than that. Jaimee get your Polaroid camera out and you can take a pic of us and you can then paste the picture in the middle of a plain piece of white paper and I'll scribble a note below the picture on the paper with my autograph. Wouldn't that be better than just a plain autograph cluttering up a picture?" I asked.

"Better? It would be fantastic. It will go in a frame right alongside of the paintings." The woman answered.

"Wow, you will truly honor me with something like that. Well, Amy and I don't want to intrude any further so I'll say goodbye and thank you."

We were walking out of the gallery when she turned to me saying, "You really are a nice guy. You didn't have to thank them; they'd already bought the paintings."

"Amy, you will have to agree that walking over there for a few minutes and then autographing the picture was a small price to pay to people who had just shelled out over $100,000 of their hard earned cash for my paintings."

"Well yes but you still didn't have to do it." "I guess I'm just a nice guy" and I took her hand and walked to the corner where we would get a cab back to the hotel.

We weren't in the room more than a few minutes before I had stripped to my skivvies and plopped down under the covers and was fast asleep.

I awoke to her shaking my shoulder and saying, "Chuck, it's six and by the time you shower it will be time to find a sidewalk café for our dinner."

"You're right. Are you offering to scrub my back?" I asked with a devilish glint in my eyes.

She laughed and said "Nah, you're too important a guy to have your back scrubbed by a plain student artist. Now get up and get ready."

The dinner went great and I have to say I enjoyed it every bit as much as I did the meal the previous night where the cost was way more than quadruple. By the time we had finished eating it was pitch dark and with a very short walk we were boarding one of the Seine cruise boats.

Each boat is quite long and has a roof over about three quarters of it with the rest of the boat open to the sky. We opted to be out in the open and that enabled us to see the many bridges we were going under more clearly.

There is a concrete walkway down both sides of the Seine about six feet up from the water and it seems to be the favorite place for young lovers to gather that's out of the way of the crowds .... all except for the cruise boats.

Whenever the boat would come up to where there were guys and gals kissing the Captain would turn his powerful searchlight on them and we would get a good view of young love and the lovers would be treated to a huge round of applause from the boat passengers.

Amy was standing right in front of me and any time we were passing something of interest that I could see she had missed I would put my hands on her hips and turn her to see the sight she was missing.

On one of those occasions she kept on turning on her own until she was facing me. She reached up and put her hands around my neck pulling me down where she locked her warm lips on mine. I hadn't been under the impression that she had large breasts but I could sure feel what she had pressing hard against me.

"Well now. How fast is this boat going to make it back to the dock?" I asked rhetorically.

She answered, "I hope he can put it in high gear but I hope you are going to promise not to hurt me."

"I'll do my best to give you nothing but pleasure."

With that she pulled herself up so our lips met again.

We weren't in the room more than ten seconds when she pulled herself to me and this time her tongue was halfway down my throat. She walked backwards pulling me all the way into the bedroom without our lips parting one time. When we got near her bed we separated and began to strip. WOW, I thought she was thin but I never would have guessed just what a great body she had. Her breasts weren't movie-star huge but they were perfect. I had read somewhere that the perfect size for a woman's breasts would be those that just filled a champagne glass. Hers were therefore perfect. I led her backwards over to the edge of the bed and gently lowered her down. By then I had a rock hard cock but knowing that she was a virgin and that I had promised not to hurt her I was going to be ultra-gentle . I leaned down to kiss her and let my hand lightly caress her upper thighs and leading up to her vagina. After kissing for a few minutes I lowered my mouth down to her breasts and gently oh so gently let my lips lightly caress her nipples. I finally took a nipple between my lips and let my tongue just swirl around the very tip of it. She had swung one arm across her face sort of covering her eyes as she let out a low moan.

"Oh God, don't ever stop that Chuck, it feels unbelievable."

I finally let my fingers slide up and gently opened the lips of her vagina and let them enter searching for her clit. The moment I touched it she let out what was almost a scream but was really nothing more than a very loud moan. By then her juices were flowing and I knew I'd have no trouble slipping my cock deep inside of her. I raised my lips to hers and held a long warm kiss while my fingers were doing some magic far below. I then rose up on my arms and knees and slipped over on top of her. She spread her legs to allow me to enter her and I let the very tip of my cock partly spread the lips of her pussy. I then gave a little stronger push and I was buried a couple inches inside of her and her moaning became far louder.

I'd only had sex with two other virgins and I had forgotten how tight their pussies are. It felt like my cock was in a vise and was being squeezed tightly. It felt terrific.

"Oh God, Chuck, that feels wonderful."

As she was saying that I was slipping further into her and it wasn't long before my cock was buried to the hilt and we still had our lips locked together. I was resting on my lower arms holding my weight off of her so I let my hands slide up and had each of them gently caress a breast. I soon began thrusting ever so gently and with each downward thrust I would kiss her even harder letting my lips wander from her mouth to her neck and then up over her cheeks and back to her mouth. It didn't take her long to get into the thrusting pattern. She was soon throwing her pussy up at me as I slipped down into her. It only took a few minutes of that before I could feel the heat rising in my balls and I was soon shooting a load deep into her lovely virgin pussy. When she felt me shudder and thrust harder with my orgasm she could feel the start of the same thing happening to herself.

"Chuck, I am going to explode."

"Let it happen honey. Just let it happen."

"Whew, oh Lord, I never thought it would feel so good."

We just lay there facing each other coming down from our orgasmic highs as I let my mouth come over to hers and cover her in kisses. It was an unforgettable experience.

"Honey, we have a mini-liquor cabinet over in the other room. Would you like me to get you a glass of wine or something a bit stronger to celebrate?"

"That's a great idea. I'll let you pick out my poison."

"Two martinis coming up." I answered.

"Oh boy, I tried some of those one night in the dormitory and I soon found that I was shit-faced drunk so don't let me have more than two. OK"

"Two it is."

We each sipped both of our drinks and then decided it was time for nitey-night. I was dragging but Amy seemed to still have tons of pep. Whew, I'm only eight years older than her but feel as if I'm eighty.

We only used her bed that night and I slept like a baby right up until eight AM. I could feel a hard-on growing and we were spooning together so I felt certain she could feel my cock pressing against her. No matter, I guided it into her and slid in the whole way in one smooth movement. I heard one huge sigh from her and then felt her moving back against me. Damn, she was going to fuck me as hard as I was ready to fuck her. What a woman!

I held each of her hips and pulling her back to me didn't require much effort on my part at all. She was soon in perfect time with my thrusting. We started slowly and it took us quite some time to come up to the speed of action we had the previous night but when we did ....lookout, we became lean mean fucking machines.

She went over the top first with me coming in right behind her.

"Amy you were a virgin up until about ten last night and now you seem to like it as if it has been something you have been doing for years. What a surprise."

"Well, to tell the truth I have been thinking about doing it for years and now that it has happened I can't seem to get enough."

"Well, I'm happy to give you as much as I have. I just hope it is enough for if you are ever going to go outside to fill in any gaps I might have then that will be the end for us. OK?"

"OH God Chuck, why did you say that? I'm never going to do this with anyone else as long as you still want me. I am more than just a little surprised at myself for with only the short time we have known each other I think I can honestly say that the word 'love' is beginning to enter my vocabulary."

"OK let's get up and get ready to see a bit of the Musée de Orsay today. Today I will let you scrub my back." I said with a laugh.

As I was heading for the shower I looked back at the bed and saw a little bit of blood but I just threw a pillow on it and never said a word.

We were down in the lobby in about forty-five minutes and I decided we'd go back to Jacque's for breakfast again.

Before we left the hotel I went up to the front desk while Amy was at the paper stand trying to get an English speaking newspaper. I had a brief chat with the front desk and then caught up with her only to see a long face. They were all out of English papers

We had a quiet normal kind of breakfast before heading out to the de Orsay. I love the Van Gogh exhibit they have and as soon as we entered I told Amy about it and it really is fantastic with one exception ....it is on the fifth floor. Fortunately there is an elevator that I didn't find on my first two visits to the place. The first floor is filled with modern type of sculpture buried in amongst some early works. Amy went a little crazy.

"Hey honey, I am going to grab some kind of reading materiel and take one of these bench seats while you are looking at this stuff until you say 'enough'. When you are ready to go to the fifth floor give a shout and I'll be right with you."

As she walked away I couldn't help but see what she was wearing...tight jeans that almost screamed to me as to where my face was going to be when we returned to the hotel.

We stayed at the Musée de Orsay until almost one before going out to a nearby café for lunch. After lunch we left to take the funicular up the hill to see Sacré Coeur. The funicular is a lot better way to go up the steep hill than to try and climb the stairs.

The basilica has always been a dispute with many Parisians about which is the prettier church .....it or Notre Dame. In my opinion they are both so different that it would be unfair to try and pick one over the other.

We spent a good bit of time seeing it before going back down the hill and grabbing a cab back to the hotel. Amy's jaw dropped a foot when she went into the room and then the bedroom only to see that the two queen size beds had been replaced by one king size. Wonders will never cease.

"Chuck, why do they do such big things for you?"

"Amy, I'd have to think I am one of their better customers. I stay here about once a month for four to five days each time. That's roughly fifty nights a year and I do a fair amount of drinking in their lounge so I guess they wouldn't want to lose me over something as trivial as swapping a bed."

After our usual afternoon nap and everything that was now included with a nap!!! We dressed for dinner but once again we were going to be in casual clothes; jeans and a decent top. There was a very nice restaurant up on Montparnasse Blvd I discovered on one of my earlier trips to the city where we ate that night and enjoyed it very much. We were through with dinner around nine and I was ready to give that king size bed another workout so rather than walk back to the hotel I hailed a passing cab.

As we walked into the room I suggested that I was ready for a shower after all of the walking around we did that day. She asked if she could share the shower with me and I happily agreed. As I said before I was surprised at her body. Her breasts were a bit more than a handful and her waist and ass were to die for.

The shower in the suite was larger than a normal one in that it was easily big enough for the two of us and I was anxious to let my hands roam over that lovely body I was looking at . They really were the quickest showers either of us ever had. My hands covered every inch of her body and hers dwelt on my cock. She caressed it softly and gently and then let her fingers trace up and down the veins in it and then held my balls as if they were eggs and would break if she massaged them too hard. Whew, a minute or so of that kind of attention and it was harder than a steel pole and ready to give her the pleasure she was asking for. I pulled her to me and covered her face with warm kisses before I said,

"Enough's enough ---let's get out of here and hit the sack."

After drying off I took her hand and led her to the big bed. As I lowered her on it I dropped my face to her stomach and covered it with kisses while my fingers were gently caressing the lips of her pussy. I let my mouth slide down so it was directly in front of that lovely opening while letting my tongue begin licking up and down each side and using my hands to spread the lips wide open.

My tongue was doing its magic when I heard,

"Chuck, what are you doing to me? Whatever it is don't ever stop."

Her moans were getting faster and louder by the minute. While my tongue was doing its thing I let my hands roam up to her breasts and let my fingers gently hold each nipple and lightly caress it. That did it; she let out a screech and threw her hips up at me high and hard as her orgasm overcame her . I quickly moved my face away from her pussy and slid up on the bed pushing my arms under her hips lifting her hips and legs high in the air as I drove my cock deep inside of her as my hands were reaching up to fondle her breasts. She was still coming down from her orgasm but reached up behind my head and pulled my mouth to hers not seeming to mind the taste of her own pussy from my mouth.

My thrusting started to go faster and I soon heard another loud moan from her as it sounded as if she was going to have another orgasm. I forgot my promise to be gentle and I was driving my cock as hard as I could as deep inside of that it would go. It only took me a few minutes of that before I was shooting one load after the other as far up inside of her that I could get.

We lay there without moving for a good while just locking our lips to each other. I wasn't going to be ready to go for another round so quickly so I kept my hands to myself and just hugged and kissed her. We fell asleep like that.

As we awoke the next morning I pulled her to me and just feeling her breasts and lower body against me was all it took to bring my cock to attention. I thought we'd do it a bit differently this morning so I lay back and pulled her on top of me. I then put my hands on her hips and lifted her so I could lower her on my raging hard on. By the time my cock was almost touching the lips of her pussy her juices were flowing fast and furious. They were the perfect lubricant for my cock and I just let her fall straight down and then buried my cock in her all the way. Once again she screeched a little but lowered her face to mine and we locked lips again. She was then kneeling over me and was able to use her legs to rise and fall over my cock without any help from me as my hands gently cupped her breasts and twirled my fingers around her nipples.

"Chuck, this is the best way yet. I love it." she said softly. It didn't take either of us long before our huge explosions almost rocked the bed.

Over the next several days we saw so much artwork in the museums and all of the rest of the famous tourist sights and had so much sex that I was wondering if I'd ever walk right again. I also introduced her to being up on her hands and knees and having me enter her from the rear but she didn't like it that way because we couldn't kiss while we were doing it. Damn, she is one terrific sex partner.