She Loves Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About us being together. I thought you didn't like me that way." I said sadly. She didn't answer for a few moments.

"You remember, that day in the computer lab?" She waited for me to remember.

"When Mrs. James said we were skipping over you and you were such a great guy. It got me to thinking that she was right. She was wrong about one thing though." She said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You are sweet, caring, generous, smart, but you are also cute too. The other girls think so too, they are just to busy with the wrong guys to give you a chance." She paused.

"When Erin said that you were good husband material and not boyfriend material, I wanted to scratch her eyes out. I was so angry at her for saying something so stupid that I almost jumped her." She said angrily.

"When I calmed down, I started to wonder why I had even gotten so mad in the first place." She waited a second as she shifted to look at me.

"It hit me when I went out on a date that Friday with Jessie. He was charming and funny and he fed me dinner, took me to movie. We had a good time, or rather he had a good time. I don't remember half of what we did or talked about, because I kept thinking about you." She leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips.

"When he took me home and tried to kiss me, I apologized then ran from his car. I felt sorry for him, but I just couldn't kiss him. I knew that I loved you and there was no way I could ever do anything with him." She crawled onto her knees and then straddled my legs.

She kissed me on the lips and then put her head down onto my chest. I softly played with her hair and stroked her back. I could hear her breathing even out and I guessed she had fallen asleep.

I looked down at the sleeping goddess on top of me. She was perfect in my mind, and to think she turned down Jessie Smith to be with me.

Jessie Smith was the school playboy. Every girl swooned over him, and I had sat in on more than one conversation stating how great in bed he was. How well endowed he was. It was enough to make us regular guys jealous. To think she turned him down for me was surprising. It made me love her all the more. I eventually fell into a peaceful sleep, dreaming of Bobby and my love for her.

The next morning I woke up lying on my side facing her. She had her back to me, and I was snuggled up to her with my arms wrapped around her. I could hear her softly snoring, and I thought I could get used to this. Waking up next to beautiful woman every morning was my idea of heaven.

My morning wood made itself known as my hips involuntarily started shift foreword and backward. The head of my cock was between her legs, and as much as I wanted to angle my hips and then slam home, I had a better idea.

I gently untangled myself from her and slowly laid her on her back. With ninja like stealth, I crawled down her body to the V in her legs. I threw back the covers and gazed apon her beautiful treasure. I could tell she was still asleep, so I delicately parted her legs a little wider. I laid down on my stomach and maneuvered my head as close to her pussy as I could get.

I was eye level with her glorious womanhood, and I examined it closely. It was pink and she haf dark brown inner lips. Her outter lips were large anf puffy, and were a light brown.

Light was streaming in from the window and it provided all I needed to see. This was the first time I had ever attempted anything like this, so I was a little nervous. I gave her an exploratory lick, and her flavor assaulted my senses. She tasted like salty heaven with a little tang. It was intoxicating. I gave her another lick and she moaned in her sleep.

On my third lick I went all the way to the top and found her little button just beginning to poke out from under its hood. I flicked the little bean with my tongue and was rewarded with another moan from Bobby. I licked the length of her crevice and found she had began to get wet. There was a new flavor to savor as I got a taste of her musky fluids. It was like sweet nectar to me.

I continued to lick length of folds and at the very top I would flick her clit a couple times. She was getting more and more animated in her appreciation of my efforts. I began to suck gently on her clit each time I reached and then I would flick it with my tongue. Her hands had found their way to the back of my head tangling her fingers into my hair and I knew she was awake. I looked up past her mound to see those beautiful brown eyes staring back at me. They were glossed over and she had the look of utter lust on her face. It was time to finish her off.

I gave one more long lick and then concentrated solely on her clit. I pushed a finger into her and raked it across her G spot in a "come hither" motion. Her hips lunged up to meet my mouth and I had to put my other hand on her stomach to hold her down.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and drug my tongue across it in rapid strokes. She was building up to a huge orgasm and I only hoped I could hold onto her. Without warning her hips jolted up and her back arched. Bobby grunted with each convulsion as wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body.

She was to strong to hold down, so I just went with her. She strained skyward for minute or two and then she slowly began to relax. I slowed my tongue down and only licked her clit every few seconds. Every time I did her body would shudder with pleasure. I kept it up until she had calmed down. I was so happy I could give her that kind of pleasure.

I crawled my way back up next to her. She was still breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed and a soft smile went across her beautiful lips. Her eyes opened and she just stared mindlessly at the ceiling.

"Holy shit." Her voice barely a whisper. "Where did you learn to do that?" She asked finally turning to look at me.

"I've watched a lot of porn." I admitted.

She giggled at my admission and then turned to face me. Her hand slipped down to grasp my already hard cock and she stroked it a little. Her right leg came up and over my hip as she maneuvered her self into position. With little effort I was slipping inside her again. She let out a low moan as I split her lips open and spread her wide.

At first we just laid there with me inside her and kissed. My tongue attacking hers. The urge to thrust into her was getting to be to much, and when I couldn't hold back any longer, my hips moved forward with slow steady force. She reached up and clawed at the back of my head as I began a rythum of sawing in and out of her. She looked to be already on the edge of another orgasm, as my pace quickened.

"Oh god, again so soon." She moaned as her orgasm approached.

I leaned down and took a nipple into my mouth and she gasped with pleasure. I sucked the dark brown little bud into my mouth. My tongue flicked across it like i had done to her clit. The added stimulation brought her closer and closer until she fell over the edge and she came hard on my cock. Her pussy fluttered around my cock and it took me over the edge with her.

I was so focused on her pleasure that I didn't realize how close I was to cumming. My orgasm took me by surprise as I emptied volley after volley of cum into Bobby. With her arms wrapped around me, squeezed me tight as our bodies came down from the orgasmic high.

Her arms relaxed their death grip on me as she came down from her heavenly state of bliss. She opened her eyes and smiled at me that killer smile that I always longed to see. Her eyes fluttered as an aftershock ran through her body.

"How do you keep doing that to me? For a guy who has never had sex before yesterday, you sure are pretty damn good at it." She giggled.

"It's because I've loved you from the moment I saw you. I don't know if love at first sight is real or not, but I knew I loved you." I said smiling.

"I think I've loved you from the moment you called me beautiful. No guy has ever made me feel like I was actually beautiful, but you did that day in the cafeteria. I've had guys call me hot and sexy and even beautiful, but none of them really meant it. They always had alternative motives for the things they said. You though, I knew you meant it when you said it. I could read it in those blue eyes of yours." She confessed.

"Why didn't you ever tell me? I've been crazy about you forever." I asked frustrated.

"Because, Paul, I was scared. You're not like any other guy I've ever dated. With other guys it was easy to guess what they were after. I knew what to expect, but with you it's different. You don't just want to screw me, you want the whole me." She paused for a moment. "I wasn't used to that kind of desire, to that kind comment. It scared me that a guy was so into me for more than what was between my legs. You want it all, and I was scared to give it to you." She took a deep breath and kissed me softly on the lips. Once again she crawled into my lap and knelt down until we were sharing the same air.

"I'm not scared anymore. I'm giving myself to you, Paul. All of me. Forever." She said with a sweet smile.

Well, what do you say to that. The woman I have loved for a very long time just told me how much she loves me and gave herself to me. Well there is only one thing you can say. I looked her in the eyes and said the only thing I could think of.

"Will you marry me?" I asked not thinking. She was quiet for a few moments, and I suddenly felt very self-conscious.

"I thought you would never ask." She said her lips breaking out into a smile. "Yes, a million times yes." She squealed.

12