She Loves Sucking Cock

Story Info
Office party lets Erin showcase her oral sex abilities.
6.1k words
4.67
169.1k
220
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
21,911 Followers

It was Erin's return to the office after a whirlwind of traveling. She had been all over the west coast attending various book events for her job. The year-end was always an incredibly busy time for those in the book industry, and Erin wouldn't have it any other way.

As a self-assured woman in her mid 30's, she relished the feeling she got each morning when she sat behind her desk, next to a window overlooking the impressive downtown view. She turned on her computer and made sure everything at her desk was tidy, getting ready for the day's tasks.

There was a knock on the side of her door, and there stood Zohreen, her colleague and close friend. She was standing there with a smile on her face. Erin got out of her seat to greet her friend with a warm embrace. Small talk was exchanged as usual.

"It's been crazy," Erin said, as they both sat on the office couch together. "God, the stories I have."

"Any romance involved?"

Erin brushed aside the comment, "I wish. Way too busy for that."

"Bummer. Work has been crazy here, too," Zohreen added.

"So I've heard. And I've got a ton of calls and emails which I need to respond to."

Zohreen gave a suggestive expression. "That's not the only thing on your plate today."

As hard as she tried, Erin did her best to figure out what her colleague was implying. Nothing came to mind and she drew a complete blank.

"What do you mean?" Erin asked.

Zohreen nudged her friend's elbow. "You know."

"Not really. Care to fill me in?"

"The private gift exchange," Zohreen said.

Of course, Zohreen was referring to an annual, year-end gift exchange a small group of colleagues held together. The gifts would be downright lewd, including women getting dildos and vibrators, and men getting fleshlights to masturbate with. They were joke, sexual, gag gifts.

It was all in good fun. Each gift resulted in laughs and cheers. The raunchier, the better. The dirtier, the more fun.

Their little office secret....

"I don't think I heard from anyone this year," Erin said.

Zohreen pulled a phone out of her pocket and dug through the emails.

"Look," Zohreen said, showing her phone. "You've been getting emails from a specially made gmail account."

Erin looked at her friend's phone and confirmed this information. She then reached into her own pocket and searched through her own phone's email.

"Shit," Erin gasped. "Those messages were from a new account and everything went straight to my spam box."

Zohreen sighed, "I'm sorry. I thought you knew. I mean, I texted you, asking you if you got those emails."

"I get tons of emails every day. I must have been confused about what you were talking about."

"Goodness, I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Erin said, forcing a smile. "I'll skip this one. It's not a big deal."

"Nonsense. It's the start of a new tradition we have around here. You have to be there. You just have to."

Erin winced. "Showing up to a gift party with no gift? I don't think so."

"Your glowing presence is enough. After all, we postponed this year's gift exchange to wait until you came back."

"That's very flattering, but if I were to attend, I could only bring snacks, like cupcakes from across the street."

"I guess that's a start," Zohreen shrugged. "But the little party we have is scheduled to start at 10 am."

"How long will it last?"

"Same as the previous events. About an hour."

"Perfect. I'll take care of some errands, then run over to bring some treats."

Zohreen thought for a moment. "You know, you're right. Bringing treats when everyone else is bringing expensive gifts? Kind of tacky."

"Then I'll just sit this out. There's always next year."

"Maybe you can bring yourself, if you catch my drift. Some of the guys in our group are pretty hot, so why not offer your special talent?"

"What?!"

"Would it really be such a big deal?"

"Yes, it would be a big deal. In fact, it would be a major deal. One that would ruin my reputation in this industry if word ever got out."

"Look, sucking cock isn't a big deal."

"It is when you're doing it in front of a group of people."

"But you love it, don't you?" Zohreen asserted.

"Now you're using our private conversations against me."

"I'm not using anything against you. Oral sex isn't taboo anymore."

"It's still pretty taboo to me."

Zohreen gestured to the walls of the office. "Oh yeah, are you sure about that?"

What Zohreen was gesturing to was the bookcases in Erin's office. The fact was, Erin helped get publishing deals for all sorts of sex-related books, including romance novels, erotica, and bedroom instructions for oral sex.

Erin had always been a champion for these types of books, partly because she knew there was a secret demand for them. Plus, she was also a lover of all things oral sex. It was a passion of hers, a huge turn-on, and just something which she had always found to be really fucking hot.

"Those are just books," Erin said, downplaying her desires. "They have nothing to do with my personal life."

"But you're an oral sex fanatic, right?"

Erin tensed, "Once again, not in front of a group."

"Correction: It's a private affair between friends, who just happen to be coworkers."

Erin shot a death glare. "Why are you pushing me into this?"

"I don't know," Zohreen shrugged. "When the thought came to mind, it seemed mouth-wateringly hot. I mean, the idea of you showcasing your abilities. God..."

"How do you even know that I'm good at that, anyway?" Erin asked. "I could be a total fraud for all you know."

"Call it a hunch. You look like a great cock sucker."

"Thanks, I guess."

"That was a compliment."

Erin collapsed onto the couch and laid to the side. "It's been a hell of a month. And I've got a ton of things to do today. This is the last thing I need."

As Erin collapsed further to the side, Zohreen laid on top of her. There they were, grown-ups in a fancy office, dressed like sassy business ladies, and they were cuddling like sorority girls talking about oral sex.

"On the contrary," Zohreen asserted. "This may be the most important thing on your agenda today."

"Sucking cock?"

"Correction: Sucking cock in front of our gift exchange buddies."

"Oh Jesus," Erin moaned. "Please, just kill me already."

"Actually, I'm bringing you back to life."

"Bringing me back to life by sucking cock?" Erin asked. "I don't think so."

"Honey, you're a gorgeous, successful, incredibly appealing, and available woman. I can't think of any man on the planet that would reject an on-the-spot blowjob from you. To have you on your knees in front of him, with those perfect lips wrapped around a cock? That lucky guy would be thanking you forever."

Erin's cheeks turned flush and there was tingling between her legs. Her friend always knew how to push her buttons, just never sexually, until now.

"This might be an option after all."

Zohreen gave a tight hug. "You've been swamped with work these past few months. You've been traveling like crazy. And your desk is piled up. Honestly, something like this would do you good."

"Give me an assurance that this will remain secret."

"Blood pact. Everyone in the group must draw blood from their hand and shake on it -- a pledge that they'll never speak of this to anyone, ever. Until the end of time. Happy now?"

"Fine, I'll be there, but the blowjob thing is non-committal."

"Perfect."

***

Erin's favorite techniques were basic, yet helpful for any respectable cocksucker:

No teeth: Ever!

Self-explanatory. Erin learned this the hard way her first time sucking dick.

Teasing: It's always nice to prime a cock before divulging into a full on cock sucking.

It was something that Erin learned to master as her sexuality evolved. Soft strokes, teasing fingertips, tongue licks, then tongue strokes. Occasionally she would blow air on the tip after it had been licked. Works every time. Then she'd be ready for the full act of giving.

Tight lips: It's essential that the performer keeps tight lips around the tip and shaft of the penis while performing a sucking motion.

How can you have suction without lips pressed lightly around the penis? It's common sense, otherwise it wouldn't be known as sucking cock, would it?

Erin being the smart girl that she is, figured this out early in her cock sucking timeline. Plus she was blessed with a full set of luscious lips that could easily be wrapped around a man's penis to create an airtight grip. She had her mother to thank for that wonderful genetic trait.

Eye Contact: Men are incredibly turned on by locking eyes with the person sucking their cock.

A fairly simple concept. While your lips are wrapped around that penis, look him straight in the eyes with full confidence, letting him know how much you enjoy the act. It's even hotter when you're down on your knees. It's a loving, sensual gesture that works best if you can shoot a seductive gaze.

Erin learned this early on. Guys love looking down, staring straight into the eyes of a beautiful performer looking back at them, with a mouth stuffed with cock. Sure, it was humiliating at first for Erin to do, but she 'womaned up' and got used to it. She let her passion for oral sex shine through her eyes and it always drove men crazy.

Humming: Make a vibrating noise while sucking.

Oh, how guys love this. Hum in a low pitch while the tip of his penis is near your throat.

It was a trick Erin picked up while going over one of the books years ago. She tried this technique on a guy she was in a relationship with at the time. While on her knees sucking his cock at his home, Erin randomly hummed while the cock was near her throat, sending vibrational waves to the most sensitive spot of his penis. It drove the guy crazy and Erin kept it in her repertoire ever since.

Hand Motion: Loving strokes and caressing the shaft while sucking.

Men love a woman's touch on his shaft, stroking it is even better, and his balls need some occasional attention too. This works best as the stroking matches the bobbing motion of your mouth.

Erin learned this in college with the first guy she started sucking. Out of pure curiosity, she had asked to watch him masturbate. She learned how a guy liked to stroke himself; the speed, technique, and proper grip. As a quick learner, Erin continued stroking guys in variations of the same manner.

Masturbating: Play with yourself while sucking his cock.

This is an interesting one. The theory is that the hornier you are, the more effort you put into sucking cock. It certainly makes sense because one of the best attributes of cock sucking is passion. If you have passion for giving oral, then you're already off to a great start.

But another theory is that playing with yourself detracts from the actual cock sucking because your mind is focused on two things.

For Erin, she would often find herself masturbating involuntarily. She loved sucking cock so much that her fingers would find their way to her clit and she would play herself. So she was definitely a masturbator while giving oral.

Dirty Talk: Make eye contact and say naughty things.

As you briefly take your mouth away, continue stroking him while looking him in the eyes. Tell him how much you love his cock. How hard it is. How good it feels in your mouth. How you love the feeling of it throb. How excited you are to eat his cum.

This was something that Erin still felt uncomfortable with. This isn't for everyone since it can be embarrassing. It all depended on the guy she was with. Some guys need this more than others. And if her jaw or arms ever got tired from sucking and stroking, she would use dirty talk as a way to help the guy cum faster.

Facials: The act of letting a guy cum all over your face.

This is mostly to please the guy visually. A real ego boost for him, knowing he'd marked his territory. Plus the sight can be quite erotic in a nasty, nasty way, with the performer kneeling down, drenched in cum.

In the office, there was no chance Erin would ever do this. She worked hard on her makeup and beauty routine. At home? Rarely. Erin was a stickler about keeping her skin clean.

Swallowing: Gulping it all down.

It's up to the performer about what should be done with the cum. It's the performer's mouth and whoever sucks gets to set the boundaries.

Erin was a swallower. That was her preference for ending a blowjob. It wasn't that she loved the taste. She could live without it. It was more the act itself. Her little way of saying *thank you* to the guy she sucked.

God, just thinking about this had made Erin dampen between the legs. How she loved oral sex as an art form. And to her, it was truly an art form indeed. Sure, the average guy is easy to please; just offer any hole for him to use. But the real art was making a guy crumble to an utterly helpless state. Taking a man of power and watch him wither away.

The act itself is so submissive, yet so dominant.

Submissive if you feel obedient while performing. Being pushed to your knees, having an erect cock in your face. The cock wanting, aching to be sucked. To feel your tongue. Your lips. A hand guiding it further into your mouth while you open your mouth and accept it.

Dominant in that you have total control. You decide how hard to suck. How long to tease. How softly to caress. How deep to take it, and where it can explode, when you're ready to let it.

Erin was raised to be a giver (although this probably wasn't what her parents had in mind when they gave her that mentality).

Her first blowjob was in college. Had she waited too long? Many aspects of it were a disaster. She had accidentally used her teeth. The guy yelped and resisted the urge to scold her. When he came, Erin gagged at the taste. Plus the fact that it had just erupted from another human's body part.

All in all, Erin knew she loved the art form of sucking cock. It became her quest in life to master that creative expression. Most guys want sex right away. Erin wants the blowjob. The sex can wait. What she really enjoyed was playing with her pussy while sucking a guy off.

Her love life would be so much busier if she weren't a workaholic. Part of her job required travel around the country to attend book events and meet with various people within the industry. How those poor guys missed the feel and skill of Erin's mouth.

Now here she was, contemplating the private office party, thinking about the suggested gift for the exchange. Thinking of her best friend's suggestion.

There was a small voice inside her head, telling her: You can do this, Erin. This is for you. When was the last time you had a cock in your mouth? Now you'll have your choice of prime cocks. Come on. You deserve it.

Oh, that naughty little angel inside of her. Always getting her into trouble. Always making her pussy wet. There was no doubt about it. Erin's pussy was wet thinking about sucking in front of her colleagues. It gave her a tingling sensation.

And that was why she decided to accept her friend's offer.

***

There were 8 colleagues in the private office. An even split of 4 men and 4 women. All of whom were productive members of the publishing company in varying capacities.

Erin arrived with cupcakes for everyone. That office space was usually for meetings, brainstorming, and general planning. It was a nice place too, with plenty of leather couches and tables for people to lounge around.

After socializing, their private affair began, with each of them having a small gift bag with them. Erin couldn't help but gaze at each of the four men in the room, her eyes darting down to their crotches. She wondered which one of these guys would be the lucky one to draw her name. And she wondered how people in the room would react while watching.

Part of this new tradition was that they'd take turns hosting their private party. This year, it was Annalise, who ran the marketing department. A real professional lady she was, very proper, a great speaker, but with a kinky side, it seemed.

Everyone sat down on couches and chairs, forming a circle in the office room, as Annalise stood up to give remarks.

"Glad to see everyone has returned this year," Annalise said. "It's always nice to lighten up and share with people we care about. And what's a better gift than the almighty orgasm?"

The group laughed while Erin tensed, knowing that her gift would be far more literal than anyone else's, in terms of the gift of orgasm.

Annalise continued, "Now, I know we all have busy schedules today, so without further ado, let's begin."

The group cheered as their gift exchange got started. The way it worked was, a guy would reach into a bowl and randomly pick out the name of a woman, and that would become his gift exchange partner.

And the gifts were mostly gag items. But also sex toys; expensive ones. That was the main attraction of this party. Safe from all the political correctness and uptight politics that can be found in most offices.

After the picks were made, Richard was the lucky bastard who drew Erin's name. He was a fairly handsome guy who worked in the editing department.

"For you," he said, handing her a small gift bag.

Erin stood and accepted the gifts inside. The eyes in the room had turned to Erin as she pulled out various gag gifts. Laughter ensued, and Erin did her best to force herself to laugh. It was like her brain was on autopilot, waiting for the intense moment to arrive.

"Now your other gift," he smiled, handing her a small gift-wrapped box.

Erin accepted it, "That's very sweet of you."

She tore the wrapper and saw that she was the proud new owner of a rabbit vibrator. The room cheered. Last year, she received a set of dildos. Now, she had something that vibrated.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

She nodded and smiled, "I love it. You know, I saw someone receive this last year and I was jealous. So I guess I got lucky this time."

"Glad to be of service," he noted, before pausing for a while. "Well, did you bring anything?"

"Oh... uhhh... about that..."

Erin froze and felt the jitters. Butterflies were in her stomach and she began to sweat. She looked over to Zohreen who was equally speechless. This was uncharted territory for everyone in the room.

"Did you bring a gift?" Annalise spoke. "If you didn't, that's fine. Your spirit around here is enough. We can just move on."

Erin tensed hard. "I did, actually. Well sort of..."

As a saving grace, Zohreen bent over and whispered, 'You don't have to do this. It was only a suggestion.' And she was right, too. Erin didn't have to do anything.

But what kind of rude person would Erin be if she didn't offer a gift in return?

Her pussy was certainly asking for this. She ached between her legs, knowing the wetness was growing. And her mouth? Her mouth was always ready to accept a cock, granted the guy was deserving of it. And Richard was certainly deserving, she thought.

"I may have something," Erin said. "It's an unusual gift, but a gift nonetheless."

The eyes in the room searched around Erin, noting that she wasn't carrying anything, and she wasn't reaching for anything in her pocket either.

Richard tried to ease things. "It's okay if you didn't bring anything. You can always get me something next time."

"But I did bring something. Well, it's not an item exactly."

"Oh, okay...." Richard said, looking puzzled.

Erin forced the words, "I can give you a blowjob. Are you okay with that?"

There were audible gasps in the room and she saw a few cringes, a few smiles, and a few gleams of excitement in people's eyes. The most striking sight was Annalise wanting to die from embarrassment, she was cringing so badly.

The natural questions were asked:

HeyAll
HeyAll
21,911 Followers
12