She Made Him Do It Ch. 04

Story Info
Natalya has to get persuasive.
6.9k words
4.32
10k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob woke in a cold sweat, it occurred to him what he had done, probably there was an element of night terrors, but certainly there was an element of realism too. The previous evening he had seriously begun his part in the plan with Natalya. He had hacked into servers owned by his own bank and was starting to think that there might be no way back now.

If the management started to look into the whole thing, then it would not take a long time to figure out who it was that had created the accounts, or how he got the passwords. How much did he trust Natalya he wondered, how much did he even know about her?

He lay there in her bed and realised that after the excitement of the card game, they hadn't even had sex. Somehow they had got into bed, chatted about how he had completed the hacking task and then, lying naked together, had fallen asleep.

What was he doing though, he asked himself, he had a good life, happy in his job, perhaps it was a bit dull at times, but at least it hadn't involved the possibility of being sacked and disgraced, perhaps even prison.

He lay there and thought for a while, unable to settle, unable to sleep, tossing and turning under the crisp white sheets. Natalya lay next him, her naked form just visible in the dim white lights of London's skyline, and he thought of her, how totally lovely she was, he was sure he was falling in love with her, but there was still this doubt in his mind. Was she just using him to get this deal done, to fix the market on Friday, or was she genuinely interested in him.

She had promised that if they succeeded then her brother would give them amazing riches, but could he really do that. Who was the naïve fool here and what would happen if it didn't work.

"What's wrong, Rob?" Natalya asked gently, her voice husky with sleep.

"I don't think I can do this, Nat." he replied.

"I understand Rob, but you can, you are strong and clever. You have to try, for me, for my brother," she whispered back to him.

"Nat, I am not some kind of James Bond, I am not built for this. I am a software developer, I'm not into espionage and stuff. All this creeping around and things is terrifying me, it's destroying my wellbeing," he explained.

"Rob, I know how this must feel to you, it isn't your brother that is at risk here, but let me tell you. Yesterday some of the investors came to visit him, and they told him that if this deal doesn't happen, if he loses their money then he will be over, I don't know if they will kill him, but they are not just talking about sacking him," she was pleading with him.

"Look Rob, I know you must doubt this, but let me show me how much this means to me, I have said it before but I will do whatever you want, whatever. Think for a moment about what you want."

Rob was laying here wondering about it all, she was so lovely and he really wanted to believe that she was sincere. She certainly seemed very sincere about what she was willing to do, she had demonstrated that last night judging from the way she had ended the evening stripping for the guys, putting on a bit of a show.

"What do you most desire?" she asked. "What can I do for you now, you want to cum on my face, I have seen porn, I know you guys like that. You can do it, do it now, I will enjoy it with you."

Rob could not believe that she would suggest that, none of his previous girlfriends even wanted to take him into their mouth, now here was this beautiful blond woman volunteering the most outrageously salacious suggestion.

"Go on, kneel up, put your cock over my face, let me show you," she instructed him.

He went along with her, he wanted this, would never have suggested it, but the idea excited him and aroused his cock. He moved onto his knees, straddling her chest and then moved up until his cock was level with her chin.

"Yes, that's it," she encouraged him and then took him into her mouth to ensure that he was as hard and aroused as possible. She loved to feel the skin of his cock in her mouth with its silky smooth sides and wider and softer head. Also, to lick its opening and get a preview of its flavour.

Rob looked down at her, watching as she sucked him back into her mouth moving her head back and forth, intensely aware of how at the same time her tongue was massaging the crown of his cock. It was all a magnificent sensation.

He was tempted just to let himself finish like that, he could feel that it would not be long with the level of stimulation that he was getting. But at the same time he was also curious to see if she would really let him cum on her face, it was not exactly a favourite fantasy of his but he did find the whole concept very arousing, and could not imagine anyone ever giving him the chance of doing it again.

Once he was quite close, he pulled back out of her, feeling the cooling breath from her mouth as his wet cock pulled away. She looked up at him with huge wide eyes, a slight grin on her face.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist, I knew underneath you would find the idea of cumming onto my face just too much, too sordidly delicious," she whispered up at him.

A little pre-cum slowly dribbled out of the end of his cock, and landed on her cheek, then ran slowly down the side of her face. She didn't even flinch, just letting it flow down.

He slowly started to touch himself, running his fingers along the length of his shaft while looking down at her with her eyes open, her mouth slightly open and her tongue licking her lips.

"Come on Rob, cum on my face, let me feel your spunk on my cheeks, on my forehead."

Another bead of clear pre-cum escaped from him and he looked at it sitting on the end of his cock. It was amazing to kneel over her and to be given this control to do what he wanted.

He slowly lowered his cock to her face towards her cheek. Her eyes tracked the tip as it approached her, widening slightly. Then he wiped the tip covered in clear thick liquid down her face, spreading it over cheek and chin.

Once again she was completely accepting, smiling back up at him, giving him every encouragement with her eyes.

He reveled in the moment of looking down at her, their gazes separated by his cock, bobbing slightly with his heartbeat.

"Do it now. Cum on my face." She instructed him firmly. She opened her mouth and licked the tip of his cock lightly, creating a string between the two of them as she did so.

He resumed his touching, more firmly moving his hand back and forth along his shaft, starting to feel his orgasm approaching. Running his fingers over the underside of the tip which was slick and wet from her.

Natalya looked up into his eyes, willing him on, licking her lips in anticipation. She felt concerned that he was wavering in his resolve. She really liked him in her heart, but at that instant in time needed him as much as a co-conspirator as she did as a lover.

Besides, she thought, she was starting to discover a new side to herself. Twice now she had stripped in public, topless in the park and naked in front of the guys and she had really enjoyed it, had found it surprisingly arousing.

She thought back to the day at work as she had sat in the meetings and saw the way their eyes darted around her chest, enjoying her lightly covered form, and that turned her on too.

Her hand had found its way down to her pussy and she was not at all surprised to find that it was already moist and ready. She took a little of the cream from her opening and moved it up to her clit and then stated gently massaging it in time with his movements.

Rob had reached the very threshold of his orgasm but did not want to rush it. He didn't imagine being in this position ever again and saw no reason not to take his time.

The pre cum on the end of his cock had now turned to a frothy white foam and he couldn't believe that she would want that as well. He waited until he was sure that she had seen it, her eyes barely reacted, continuing with her accepting gaze.

Slowly he moved his cock down and then liberally smeared it across her lips and nose, and over onto her cheek.

Natalya took a moment to savor the wanton supplication of her position. He could see that Rob was experimenting with her, enjoying a moment where he was totally in control. She had no great fear of a little mess however and licked the slightly sweet foam from her lips, keen for him to realize that she was happy for him to continue. She was aroused by the way her looked down on her, gleeful in his control.

In the meantime her own fingers were vigorously playing with her clit and she could feel that she would be able to cum soon.

Rob was in two minds, on one hand he had a burning desire to cum, on the other, he was enjoying every moment of his position and didn't want it to end. Looking down on to Natalya's face covered in his juices was amazing.

Eventually he could wait no longer and redoubled his movements, finally feeling the physical glory in it. As he felt his cock pulse in his hand, a thick white streamer shot out from him and landed in a line from her mouth, up over her nose and across her eye. She had to close the eye, to stop it stinging.

He loved the feeling of control that he felt at that moment, kneeling over her face, showering her with his seed.

A second pulse fired up further, landing on her forehead and creating a supported curve as it landed in her hair. Each hair supporting little globule of goo.

Natalya pushed he fingers harder onto her clit and forced herself to finish. She felt a little dirty as her face was painted with his seed, but it was an interesting feeling too, she rarely felt this out of control and it was nice to experience new things, there was a little voice in her that wanted to experience more of this sensation of external control.

Her own orgasm arrived as a wall of pleasure, centered on her clit but speeding out through her body like a pleasing tsunami. As she opened her mouth, a little of his cum slid onto her tongue and she licked around her mouth, covered in him.

She screamed out with pleasure as the second wave of satisfaction arrived, and then, when the pleasure subsided, ran her fingers down her face collecting all his cum into a little pool and then sliding it into her mouth, swallowing it immediately.

Rob looked down on her, feeling a little guilty. He was glad she had suggested it because, while he really enjoyed it, it did seem a little dirty now in his post orgasmic mode. He realized that he also did feel a little indebted to her and obliged to continue their plan.

He kissed her all over her face, tasting the sticky gooey mess that he had left on her. Eventually, he lay back into the bed, pulled her back into his arms and slept.

They rose early and dressed without referring back to their nighttime assignation. Once again Natalya wore lace lingerie under a fairly sheer blouse, Rob realized that he was happy with this and was looking forward to spending the day stealing glances at her.

They left the flat without meeting anyone else and wondered to themselves what had happened to Leo and Mariya.

They went into the office and soon Rob was buried once again with all the day to day concerns of his job. In the few spare moments that he had, he tested out his changes that he was working on for Friday when he would be trying to control the exchange orders.

At lunch, Natalya came over looking a little concerned and stood next to his desk.

"Hey Rob," she spoke quietly, "shall we go and get some lunch?"

Rob's colleagues looked up slightly, intrigued by this charming visitation. Natalya was wearing a jacket over her blouse but her recent expositions had created a bit of a stir in the development teams and the guys were happy to see her, surprised she was talking to Rob.

"Sure, that would be great." He replied enthusiastically.

They got the lift down to Queen Victoria St and then walked along the street to a local Italian deli where they bought some panini.

Afterwards they wandered down to the river, finding a bench next to the muddy brown Thames, warmed by the sun and overlooking the Shard.

Natalya took off her jacket and a Rob was delighted to be able to enjoy an unobstructed view of her lace covered tits.

"I think we have another problem to work on for Friday," Natalya finally revealed. Rob had thought she was somewhat down and was worried now to know what it was.

"I was thinking that I would be able to override all the compliance checks on Friday from my computer, when you are fixing the prices, to stop the automated risk checking." She continued.

She put one hand up to run her fingers through her hair, knowing full well how it would arouse him.

Sure enough his eyes glanced down to her chest and drank in her lovely curves.

"Unfortunately, it seems to be locked down, and so I will need to get my boss Dan to give me permission. Do you think we could do that by breaking into his computer. He takes his laptop home every night."

Rob's heart sank, this was a worse problem than with Leo, now he would be hacking into the PC of a compliance officer.

"Tonight they are going out, the guys, and we could follow them and then I could borrow or steal the laptop in the pub for a few minutes, then you could hack into it." Natalya suggested.

Rob was not at all happy with this suggestion, and looked across at her very miserably.

Natalya looked back at him and realized the weight of responsibly he felt. She wanted to treat him a little, to give him encouragement, and so she carelessly slid one of her bra straps off her shoulder, as if by accident.

"So you can get his Secure Pin card and I will get his password?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yes that's what I was thinking." She replied, wondering how she would do it. She slowly moved her hand down her front and gently pulled the lace cup away from her breast a little, exposing just a crescent of her areole under the sheer top.

He knew he couldn't resist her proposal, he was already too far in and so he agreed, letting his eyes enjoy themselves, checking out her newly exposed breast.

They returned to the office and she restored her clothes to their normal position.

The afternoon tore by, and before he knew it he had a text from Natalya informing him that they were all leaving and to meet him at the pub in Bow churchyard.

He walked down there and saw Dan and a group of guys drinking in one corner of the square. He entered the pub and Natalya was sitting in the corner, unobtrusively drinking a vodka.

He sat down with her and they watched the guys outside chatting and drinking lager. Dan was a rather overweight guy with a beer belly and thinning hair, and the guys he was with were all built in a similar way.

"They don't invite you along to?" Rob inquired.

"Sometimes they do, but not others, they are very blokey. I don't think they like to have a girl around really, well only to look at." Natalya noted. "They are always looking at me."

Dan had his laptop bag with him at his feet, but much to Natalya's irritation there was no way that they would be able to get near it there.

The guys were drinking quickly and by nine o'clock, Rob thought they must have had eight pints. He was surprised that they looked quite stable really. He had been taking it very easy, chatting with Natalya who had been drinking a little faster and was now a bit tipsy.

The guys outside started to drift off and eventually Dan left too. Natalya and Rob followed him, still vaguely hoping that he might have a careless moment when they could intervene and get the bag, starting to feel a little disconsolate about their chances.

Dan got on a bus at Bank going north and went straight upstairs, the others hopped on behind and ran to the back downstairs, hoping he hadn't seen them.

As the bus crawled slowly up Bishopsgate Natalya rested her head on Rob's shoulder and suddenly felt rather sad and depressed as they started along Shoreditch High St.

Just then, they saw Dan descend from upstairs and stand by the door. Rob knew he would notice Natalya if they stayed where they were and so he put his head down to hers and started kissing her, covering her face with his.

Natalya had not seen Dan and was aroused and pleased by the kiss, and then even more so by Rob grabbing her hand and dragging her off the bus immediately afterwards.

They followed ten metres behind Dan as he made his way along the street, wobbling somewhat. He came to the entrance to a flashy but dark looking pub with two big guys on the door, he gave them some cash and then entered.

"You know this place?" Natalya asked.

"Mmmmm, a bit." Rob replied. "It is a strip joint."

"Upstairs they have a stage and downstairs they have a private dance area," he continued.

"You have been here, you dirty bastard?" She asked, punching him lightly.

"Yeah once with a broker. Not my choice." He admitted sheepishly.

"Come on we have to go in." She finally remarked. "It might still be a good chance, he looks pretty wrecked."

"Are you sure, it will be pretty sordid inside." He observed.

"Oh I think it would take more than a few naked girls to worry me, especially as we need to get hold of Dan's laptop." She replied.

They walked up to the door and the bouncers looked at Natalya.

"You going in darling?" One asked checking out her top with a dirty grin.

"Yes, with my boyfriend." She replied

"Well well well, you have a good time. No charge for you, but twenty quid for him."

Rob handed over the cash and they entered inside. They were immediately enveloped in a fug of bad alcohol, cheap perfume and sweaty bodies.

It was a large dark room with a bar at one end, and a stage at the other. Both were adorned with mirrors and spot lights and heavy bass blasted out of huge speakers at both ends of the room.

The place was filled with guys in groups, generally in suits or slacks, holding bottles of beer and shouting in one another's ears.

On the stage a naked girl was coming to the end of her pole dance routine, holding herself up on the pole with her arms while her legs were wide open exposing her shaved pussy. A couple of guys near to the stage were clapping and shouting, but the others were just watching dispassionately.

Natalya was really surprised to see the graphic explicitness of the dance, she knew there were strip joints, but was shocked to see the girl open her legs wide, to let perhaps a hundred guys see her inner lips and her clit. She was expecting to be disgusted but was actually a little intrigued.

Once she had descended the pole, Natalya watched as she then sat on the stage, her legs still wide open and then massaged her clit, the two guys now just a centimeters from her, studying her every detail.

Rob felt very uncomfortable as he felt his cock hardening slightly.

"You like to watch these girls like that?" Natalya asked.

"Look Natalya," he explained, "drunken blokes do this kind of thing, I am not defending it."

"So if I touch you, will I find you are hard for her?" She inquired with false innocence.

He shrugged in a non committal way, hoping she would do the subject.

Another girl came up to them at this point, dressed just in a corset and knickers together with hold ups.

She attached herself to Rob's arm, rubbing herself against him.

"Hey sexy. Would you like a private dance? You can bring your lady too." She inquired in a heavy eastern European accent.

Rob brushed her off, uncomfortable to be propositioned with Natalya.

They got some drinks at the bar, and then eventually saw Dan in the corner, with a large breasted stripper on his arm, his hand resting on her bum.

His laptop bag was at his feet and finally Natalya had the genesis of a plan.

"Come on." She demanded of Rob. "I have an idea."

She walked over to Dan, taking a couple of twenty quid notes out of her purse and sliding her jacket off to reveal her sheer blouse and lace bra once again.

12