She Makes Fantasy Come True...

Story Info
But whose fantasy is it?
4.1k words
3.74
81.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
179 Followers

"Hey honey...you know that fantasy of yours?" she asked as we lay in bed, staring at the ceiling.

Yeah, I knew it, it was the only one I had, but I loved to hear her say it.

"Uh...which one is that?" I played dumb.

"You know...watching me with...another guy."

Oh yeah, that one, heh heh.

"Oh yeah, that one...what about it?" I asked innocently.

"Well...there's this guy at work...he could be the one...you know." She gave my hand a squeeze.

"So tell me about him. Is he good looking? Is he well hung?"

"I don't know! I mean, he's kinda cute...in an offbeat sort of way."

This is the first time she ever brought up my fantasy, this guy must be something special.

"So how did the subject come up?"

"Well, actually, it hasn't...yet. I know he has a crush on me, because every time I turn around, he's looking at me. It's taken a few weeks for him to open up to me, he's kinda shy."

"So what else do you know about him?"

"Well...he's a little young, maybe too young for me."

"How young is too young?"

"He's twenty."

We have a son that's older than him, but then my wife is forty going on twenty-five. In fact, from more than five feet away, you'd swear she was in her twenties. Five foot four, strawberry blonde hair, sky blue eyes that sparkle, a set of melons that are so firm, you'd think they were fake, a tight little butt, and long, well defined legs. No wrinkles, no stretch marks, no age spots, and for an audience of one (me) a clean shaven pussy.

"Nah, twenty is perfect! besides, he'll be able to do it more than once." She blushed at the thought. "Is he clean?"

"Yeah, in fact, he confided to me that he was still a virgin. I always thought he went out and partied with his two friends after work, but it turns out, one is his brother, and the other is his cousin. His brother is only eighteen, and still lives at home, so his life is pretty sheltered. He and his twenty two year old cousin live with his grandparents, so they never get a chance to go out."

"So you wanna do him?"

"If that will make you happy, but you'll have to loosen me up with a few drinks first. And I'm not sure he would even want me, after all, I'm old enough to be his mother."

"There is not a male on this planet that wouldn't jump on the chance to be with you! In fact there's probably not many women who would skip the chance either!"

"Ew! I don't think I'm ready for a woman...yet. I'm having enough problems with this fantasy!"

"Well, if you don't feel comfortable..."

"No, I think I can handle it. But he's scared of you. Maybe you should show up unannounced sometime, and let him see what a nice guy you are. And that will give you a chance to see if you approve of him." With that, we drifted off to sleep.

The very next day I showed up...well she said to come unannounced, just after lunch. She was startled to see me so soon, but she was happy nonetheless. The minute I walked into the room, I knew who he was. It was easy to tell, as he was the one who watched her as she walked across the room. Deana was right, he wasn't handsome, but he did have some qualities about him. He quickly turned around when he realized who I was, and Deana was fast to introduce us.

She conveniently found something to do, and left us alone, me at her desk, and Rob at the desk behind hers. I wheeled around and struck up a conversation.

"Hey Rob, so how's it going? You like working here?"

"Uh..yeah, it's pretty OK, I guess."

"So Deana tells me you have the hots for her." I'm not one to beat around the bush, and my comment caught him off guard.

"Um...ah..." He was turning red as he stammered.

"Hey! That's OK! I don't mind...really!"

"Uh...are you sure? You're not gonna beat the crap out of me?"

"It makes her feel good that she can still turn heads, and I'm flattered as well. So as long as she is happy, I'm happy." He was starting to relax a bit, and that look of panic faded from his face.

"In fact, if you really want to make her happy, I have an idea. Are you free Friday night?"

"Yeah, my mom is coming down for the weekend to visit my grandparents, so I don't have to baby-sit for once."

"Great! OK, here's the plan..."

I got up and left before Deana returned, and had ordered a pizza for dinner, which arrived just as she pulled into the driveway.

"So..what did you think of him?" She asked, almost too eagerly.

"Well, he's OK...oh yeah, and tomorrow night is the big night."

"What? Tomorrow night? That's too soon!" She had that panicked look on her face.

"Don't worry, it will all work out just fine!" It took her three pieces of Canadian bacon and pineapple before she stopped shaking.

"So what did he say? Is he OK with it?"

"Just relax."

"OK, but remember, I need booze!"

I spent all day prepping the house for our company, and Deana came home a bit early.

"So, what should I wear? When will he be here? Where's my drink?"

"We can always call this off." I said

"No, it's now or never!" she replied nervously, as I handed her a drink.

As she jumped into the shower, I went to her closet. I picked out a corset, that showed the tops of her nipples, and a short leather skirt. A sheer blouse and lace stockings completed her outfit. She was hesitant about it, but the door bell rang. She downed her second tequila, as I headed for the door.

"Hey, Come on in! Deana will be down in a minute." I pointed to the couch, and grabbed some drinks. I took a third shot up to her, and she was still wrapped in her towel.

"Thanks, I need that!" she said as she grabbed the glass from me and pugged it. I could see the glazed look beginning, and the slight sway as she stood there.

"So, what do you want me to do...give him head, or fuck him?" She never says fuck, so I know she is beyond tipsy.

"I was thinking a little of everything."

"Everything? Even anal?" She only let me near her fine ass once, and that was when she was plastered.

"Sure. why not?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Uh...OK...I guess, I'll be down in a minute." she slurred, as she played with the clothes on the bed.

"You can wear something else, if you want." I said as I left the room.

"She's still getting dressed, should be just a minute." I announced. Now I was the one who was nervous, as I sat in the recliner across from the couch. I was thinking she would chicken out, but soon she appeared at the top of the stairs. On top of wearing the outfit I picked, she also had her spiked heels on. She focused on her feet as she wobbled down the stairs, and made her way to the center of the room. God she was beautiful, even with our company, my cock sprang to attention, as I noticed both of her hard nipples had popped out the top of the corset. And speaking of company, I wish I could have seen the look on her face, when she turned around to face the couch. From where I sat, I could see that Rob was in awe. So was his brother and cousin. When Deana finally figured out that there were three guys sitting there, she spun back around to me.

She had that look on her face, you know, the one that says "I'm pissed" or "I'm confused" or...after running my hand quickly up under her skirt and seeing how wet she was, "I'm horny".

"I figured we might as well make a party of it." I shrugged, as I turned her back around. Standing behind her, I slipped her sheer blouse off - it wasn't hiding anything anyway, and I began to roll her nipples between my fingers. The young men were obviously happy to see her.

"So...how's my little girl doing?" I whispered in her ear.

"Um...a little drunk, and a little horny." she whispered back.

"Are you a little thirsty too?" I whispered as I licked her ear lobe.

"No...I'm a lot thirsty." she giggled, as she licked her lips. I tossed a throw pillow at Rob's feet.

"Well, I think Rob is willing to help quench your thirst." I said as I nudged her forward. She got the hint all too quickly as she dropped to her knees in front of Rob. I don't know who was shaking more, me or Rob, as Deana extracted his hard cock from his shorts. I could feel her tongue as she traced every vein on his shaft, and I could feel her lips as she lowered them around him until her nose was pressed against his belly. I could feel his pleasure, and knew without even looking, precisely when he would blow his load. But I had to look, to watch him enjoy his first blow job. He was sweating and shaking, and his hips were coming off the couch to meet her lips.

Then, with a mighty groan, it happened. Deana had forgotten how sweet young cum tasted, but was reminded all too well when he came. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth as she pumped with one hand and sucked deeply. Seven, eight, nine spurts, and he was still cumming. She couldn't swallow fast enough, and it spilled onto his thighs. Shit, his overflow was more than my entire load usually was.

I don't know if it was the sweetness, or the booze, but when Deana finally swallowed her mouthful, she attacked his legs, licking up every drop she could find. Both her and Rob were grinning from ear to ear. I found out later that this was not only his first blow job, but it was his first orgasm. Seems his mom and grandmom both told him that masturbation was evil, and it would make his penis fall off.

"How was that?" Deana asked me as she stood to stretch her legs.

"Not bad, for a start." I grinned back. Before she could inquire as to what I meant, I stepped forward and kicked the pillow at Rob's feet over to the feet of his brother, Shane. No explanation was needed, as Deana was already on her knees and tugging at his zipper. His cock was shorter than Rob's and mine, but it was definitely thicker, as she struggled to get it in her mouth. It would stretch her lips taut, but not for very long. He was far too excited, and lasted no more than two minutes before flooding my wife's mouth with sweet sticky cum. Either he didn't have as much cum saved up as his brother, or Deana learned to swallow quicker, as very little escaped her lips. What did dribble, she was quick to scoop up, savoring each drop.

When she had swallowed every drop she could squeeze out of him, she stood up again. But this time, instead of turning to me, she grabbed her pillow and headed for the other end of the couch. Without a word, she dropped down in front of cousin William. As I watched her lapping away at his long, slender dick, two things occurred to me...one, she only had three shots of tequila- that doesn't normally even faze her, and two, she seemed to be enjoying this way too much. But, you know, I'm not going to complain.

She had slowed her pace, and William was lasting longer than the others, so I took this opportunity to move in behind her. I lifted her skirt and could see the moisture dripping from her pussy. Slipping a finger in, she moaned and pushed back. I withdrew my digit and reached around the front, unhooking her corset and freeing those luscious melons. A collective gasp was heard, and I motioned the brothers to either side of Deana, where they feasted on her titties, squeezing and sucking each one.

The vibrations from her moaning finally took it's toll on William, and with a grunt, gave my wife another drink. I could tell from the way his body jerked, that he only shot about six spurts into her mouth. Yeah, only six, as compared to my measly three. She had no problem downing his load.

Shane was the first to discover her pussy, as he gently probed her pink lips. He soon got the idea to stick a finger inside her, and figured out what movements made her moan. At one point, he pulled his finger out, sniffed it, then licked just the tip. Almost immediately, he shoved his whole finger in his mouth, and sucked it clean.

"Why don't you just lay on your back underneath her?" I asked him. as he slid between her legs, his nose brushed across her clit, sending chills through her body. His tongue darted out, collecting the moisture that was forming around her pussy.

"Push your tongue inside me!" she moaned, as the other two were playing with her tits. He wasn't prepared for the amount of juice that filled his mouth when his tongue split her lips apart. He hesitated for only a moment, then realizing it was just more of the same nectar he tasted before, he dove in. He couldn't get his tongue in deep enough, for him or Deana, but that didn't stop him from trying. I think he would have crammed his entire head up inside her if he could.

Deana was now starting to shake. She held onto the couch tightly as her first orgasm of the night escaped. Shane knew whenever he touched that little nub, she would jump, so he figured now would be a good time to touch it again. He inched forward, and sucked it into his mouth. Holding it tightly between his lips, he rapidly flicked his tongue over it, causing Deana to shriek with pleasure. I can't remember the last time she came that hard.

I noticed all three guys were still very erect, four if you count me. Deana was trying to catch her breath as I walked up behind her. She was still straddling Shane's face, and I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back until the tip of his cock pressed lightly against her pussy. She took over from there, arching her back and working that thick slab of meat inside her. As it slowly filled her up, I could sense another orgasm already starting to build deep inside her.

She was now firmly planted on his cock, and was face to face with him. Like a cat, she began to lap her juices from his face, something she normally would never do. Soon, their tongues were mingling as she humped away. They fucked for almost ten minutes before he filled her pussy with his seed. From my position, it looked like around five or six spurts. Damn, I miss being young!

"Honey, will you help me to the bathroom?" she asked me as she struggled to stand up. Rob was taking a leak in the hall bathroom, so I walked her to the guest room, which had it's own bathroom. As we walked in, she plopped onto the bed.

"Lick me clean." she purred. I have never tasted another man's cum, and wasn't sure I wanted to.

"Pleeeassee." she pleaded as she spread her legs wide. Damn, I wasn't about to say no to that.

As I gingerly licked around the outside of her sweet pussy, she hooked her legs over my arms, and with some kind of wrestling move, she twisted her body, turning both of us over. Now I was on my back, and she was straddling my face. I got carried away, and thrust my tongue deep inside her. I had forgotten what just happened a few moments ago, but was reminded when my mouth began to fill with Shane's cum. I was surprised at how tolerable it was. In fact, mixed with her juices, it wasn't half bad. I don't think I'm ready to try it straight from the tap, but I could do this again. She rolled off me and headed for the door.

"I thought you had to pee or something."

"No silly, I just wanted your tongue!" she giggled as she walked back to the living room.

"OK Rob, it's your turn!" she said as she patted the carpet. "Lay on your back!"

He hit the ground as she prepared his cock with her mouth. I sat down next to William, who was gently rubbing his hard cock. Deana slid effortlessly over his cock, and from where we sat, had a perfect view between their legs.

"Looks like sloppy seconds, er...I mean thirds for me." William said as we watched.

"Not necessarily." I said, as I dropped to the floor next to the couple. I put my hand on her butt to stop her pumping, to the relief of Rob, who was trying to last as long as he could. Deana just lay there with her head on Rob's chest, while I played with her butt cheeks. She loved it whenever I caressed her, and this time was no exception. I kneaded each cheek, and ran a couple of fingers up and down her crack. As my fingers neared her pussy, she would lean forward, in an effort to get me to touch her. At one point, she slid so far forward, that Rob slipped out. I quickly pushed two fingers inside and scooped out some of her wetness. I let the slippery mixture drip down between her cheeks, and gently pushed the tip of my index finger into her brown pucker.

Usually, whenever I try that, she lurches forward in an effort to avoid a backdoor invasion, but this time, she wiggled back, taking my finger past the knuckle. This was also far enough back for the head of Rob's penis to penetrated her pussy once again, reminding her of what she was doing before I got there. She slammed back to fill her pussy, taking my finger along with it, burying it deep in her tight butt. I worked my finger in and out until her chocolate starfish was very slippery. Spreading her well lubed cheeks apart, I looked at William and smiled. I figured his slender cock should fill her ass up nicely. He got down between Rob's legs, while I held her butt open for him. As he slowly pushed forward, Deana also moved forward, until Rob's cock was about to plop out, then, in one swift move, she pushed back until she was impaled in both holes.

Her orgasm began immediately and continued for the next few minutes, as all three experienced something incredible. Soon, all of them began moaning, and as if on cue, all erupted at the same time. After a minute, William pulled out with a soft plop, and we stared at her gaping butt hole, seeing the pool of cum inside disappear as her orifice slowly returned to it's closed state. She rolled off Rob, and both of their bodies glistened with sweat.

"I have to go potty again!" she said to me with a wink. I couldn't get her into the back bedroom quick enough. I jumped onto the bed, face up, and she straddled my head, facing my feet. I quickly spread her cheeks apart, looking for my goodies. I started with her pussy, as it was already dripping out, lapping up every drop. I then spread her cheeks as far apart as I could, and placed my lips over her puckered ass and sucked. About this time, she leaned forward into a sixty nine, and pulled my cock to her lips. I didn't know how close to the edge I was, until I felt her tongue. In less than ten seconds, I was shooting my load past her teeth. Three...four...five...six spurts! She wasn't prepared for that and almost choked.

"Wow!" was all she could say as she licked the drops of cum from my still oozing cock.

I was sucking her ass so hard when I came, I was surprised I didn't taste her lunch.

Well, she fucked and sucked our guests for hours. It seemed there was no end to the amount of cum they could produce. And we quit running off to the bedroom, I just lay on the floor, and every time she had a load, she would just walk over and sit on my face.

Then it happened. At one point, she was on her back on the coffee table, with her head hanging off the end. I was sucking on her tits while she sucked off Rob. Every once in a while, she would stop, and pull my head to her face to kiss me. I would lick her lips, then go back to her melons. This became more frequent, and I was enjoying lubing her lips for Rob's cock. As soon as my tongue left her mouth, his cock would plunge back in.

By this time, I knew she was sobering up, and knew all too well when the guys would cum. She placed a hand behind my head, but made no effort to pull me up. I could tell Rob was getting close to cumming, and figured he would fill her mouth, then she would pull me up to kiss her. The thought of tasting his sperm while it was fresh from his balls turned me on. I was actually looking forward to it! With one hand on my head, and the other massaging his balls, she was slurping madly. Rob was starting to shake, so I knew the moment was close. Her hand had moved from his balls up to his shaft, and she was pumping furiously. Suddenly she pulled my head up, but in a move that shocked everybody, she dropped her head out of the way and pulled Rob's hard cock directly into my mouth. I was too stunned to think, so I just sucked, and he came in my mouth, with the help of Deana, who was still pumping away. It was an experience I would never forget, as I swallowed the thick cream.

parts guy
parts guy
179 Followers
12