She-Male Pimp Daddy

Story Info
This pimp specializes in 'special' ladies.
1.1k words
4.01
142.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,305 Followers

I've been working the streets for a long time and I know all the ends and outs of the flesh market. I have six she-males that work for me and I get 50% of everything they make plus all the sex I want, any time I want it. I make them work seven days a week rain or shine.

I buy their clothes and tell them what to wear and when to wear it. I have a little black book with a lot of clients in it. Some of my special clients are women they love to see the she-males jack their cocks off and eat there cum. One of my clients by the name of Darla loves to hire two of the she-males at once she loves to fuck them with her twelve-inch strap-on cock or have them fuck each other while she watches. One time she had one of them fuck her doggie style while the other one fucked the she-male that was fucking her.

She said, it always makes their cock bigger when they have a cock in there asshole. Sometimes she let's me watch as she is fucking and sucking the two of them, it always makes me horny to watch her stick her big rubber dick in there ass. Hell one time I got so horny I let Darla fuck me in the ass, she was very good at it and pounded that monster all the way up to her rubber balls on the end of her dildo.

Darla would have sex parties over at her house and I would supply the she-males for the guest that showed up. One of my she-males looks just like Pamela Anderson, big tits and all, put instead of having a nice tight pussy she has an eight-inch cock. I like to look at the faces of men when she pulls that cock out of her panties and starts jacking it off.

Most men can't believe that such a nice looking girl could have a big cock. But even after she shows them her cock, most of them still want to fuck her ass and get a blowjob. Hell, sometimes she even ends up talking a perfectly straight man into letting her fuck them in the ass. She always carries around a tube of anal ease. She puts a little of that anal ease on her finger and it numbs their tight assholes and she sticks her cock right up to her balls.

They moan with pleasure and usually there cocks start shooting cum out of them without even touching them. They call that milking their cocks off. Most men have never experienced the feeling of having their cocks milked of there cum by having their prostate massaged my an expert.

The cum just pours out of their cocks without anybody touching them. All my she-males know how to milk cocks and they are all very good at it. I like to have my cock resting in one of their mouths and another one behind me, milking my cock when my cock starts shooting cum the one sucking me sucks real hard and keeps pressure on my hard cock. It feels like she is sucking the life out of me.

I have another she male that looks like Whitney Houston she has a big thick black cock, that looks like a big black snake when it's soft and when it gets hard it looks like a big black baseball bat. Her name is Tyrene and her cock is called the rectum wrecker. Her cock will split your ass into, most of the clients won't let Tyrene fuck them. But what's funny is most of her clients want to suck her huge cock. When she cums it is like she is pissing, stream after stream of sperm comes boiling up out of her balls.

I have never seen anyone swallow all the sperm Tyrene can produce. Her cock is so long that when it's not completely hard she can tuck it between her legs and start the head of it in her own asshole. She also has nice full firm lips, the kind that feel like velvet when she is sucking on your cock.

She also has a deep throat that you can stick your cock down and feel the muscles in her throat vibe rate around your cock. I have cum so hard down Tyrene's throat that my balls will ache after words. But my favorite she male is Kimmy she is oriental and she shaves what little hair she has on her cock and balls.

She is only 4' 11" tall and weighs about 90 pounds she is tiny and she will get on top of you and sit on your cock and her ass-pussy is so tight, I have never seen a pussy as tight as Kimmy's asshole. I can hold her by her ass cheeks and pump her up and down on my hard cock. I fuck Kimmy all the time, she also sucks a mean cock and loves the taste of cum. I suck Kimmy's little cock quit a bit; I have seen bigger clits on women, than the size of Kimmy's cock.

She loves for me to finger her ass and suck her little cock till she shoots a big wad of she male cream down my throat. Her cum taste so sweet it must be her diet. I also like to suck her cute little toes and play with her little bald balls. As you can tell I keep Kimmy to myself a lot.

I only let my closest friends have a piece of her ass and mouth. She was over at my house one night and I was drunk and she was sucking my cock and finger fucking my ass. Before I knew what was happening she pushed her whole tiny fist up my ass and started fist fucking me. It was the wildest feeling I had ever felt, she was spreading her fingers around inside my asshole.

I cum until I couldn't cum any more, it felt like I was cumming but nothing was coming out. Since that night she got a can of Crisco and greased up my ass and worked both of her fists up my ass at the same time. She has loosed my ass up so much that when I am outside and the wind is blowing across my ass it sounds like you are blowing on the top of a Pepsi bottle. I guess I got it made taking all of these she-male whores money and getting laid all the time.

If you like this story E-mail me with some ideas!

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,305 Followers