She May Be Yours but She Is Mine

Story Info
A lover hungers for the wife of another.
1.1k words
3.38
46k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SansjoyP
SansjoyP
17 Followers

She is your wife but today she was mine. She is your friend and companion, she is your hug and your shoulder to cry on but today she was mine. She was the amazing hair I grabbed by the fistful, she was the heavy breasts I held and bit and squeezed, she was the beautiful round ass that was bouncing against my stomach, the warm and willing embrace around my cock. The lips I drank from. She is your wife but today my name was on her lips as her body froze in one agonizing explosion after another. She may be yours but today she is mine.

She is sitting with you now as I lay naked in bed. You are having dinner together in some fancy restaurant where you like to go. The kind of place where middle age men take their wives and engage in the boring little conversations of "how was your day...?" Do you notice how she is sitting a little to her side; shifting uncomfortably in her seat. Would you like to know why?

She came to me as the room was turning dark and the winder sky was at its gloomiest. The rain was throwing its disdain at the windows and the clouds were in a hurry to get out of here. I had not turned on the lights since the glow of the screen was enough for me. The music was sad and melancholic but that's not how I felt. All I felt was anticipation. I had waited for her for so long.

Have you ever waited for her like that? With your body tensing just at the thought of pressing against her. With your cock wanting to burst free just at the thought of her lips. With your hand visualizing the curve or her lower back? That's how I was waiting for her. Expecting her? How did you wait for her in that restaurant chair - was it anything like that?

She came to me like a shadow that joins a lonely traveller as he walks out of the forest. She knocked on the door softly and I answered moving out of the way so she can enter my little room and then moving back in so I can hold her.

I pulled her towards me and kissed her. I had wanted to kiss her for days. Her lips are so soft and so tasty. He tongue is so playful. Her eyes close as we kiss. It is seconds after walking through the door that she breathes a sigh and her knees weaken. When did you last make her sigh?

I press her against the wall as we kiss and my hands are all over her back and her ass. Her bra comes unhooked and her breasts are in my hands. Her tongue is in my mouth and my fingers are squeezing her nipples. She likes that sweet pain of excitement - did you know that? Did you forget that.

I drop to my knees because I can't help it. My head is pressing against her stomach. It is so soft and yet so hard. Her body is this amazing athletic shell that is capable of anything end then surrounded by this soft and tender tissue that embraces what it touches. I kiss her navel. I bite her stomach. My hand is on her ass and the other on her breast. My breath is on her pussy. I can breathe her excitement. It feels so amazing. My hearts forgets what it is supposed to do and my entire soul groans. I gently bite her labia through her panties and I look up at her.

Her eyes are wide open and staring at me. Her hands are holding my face as I rise. Her lips reach out to meet me. My fingers undo her clothes. She is mine now.

My cock is in her hand. It is heavy and thick and impatient. Both her hands greet it and grab it. Her hands are rough but they feel so good. Both are on my cock but still the head is buried in her soft stomach. She groans and guides me down to her legs. I can feel the burning, moist fire of her pussy. It will soon be mine. You hear me? It will be mine, not yours.

I push her on the bed and pull her panties down. Her ass is so smooth, amazingly soft and firm at the same time. So inviting. Her pussy is wet and inviting and waiting for me. Her legs are so long and so strong. She is waiting for me and I can't wait any longer.

She is so warm and burning inside. She pushes back against me. I feel I am so deep inside her that I can feel her hear beat. My hands grab her breasts. I pull her hair back and kiss her again and then get lost in the wave of motion. My hips crash against her like waves against the rocks.

I can't stop. She falls on the bed, opens her legs and accepts me again. I move fast and slow and deep and then not. I dance the meringue that I did not even know I could dance and then go back to diving inside. I want to make her say "I love you" with my cock. I almost succeed but then her body takes over and she disappears in a powerful wave of orgasms.

She is now on her knees with her hands and lips on my cock. I slap her across the face with all of its length and make her chase the swollen large head with her mouth. I cum all over her chin and her cheeks and she is licking my sperm as her eyes search for mine.

I can't stand this anymore and lift her up and enter her again, pushing hard and grabbing hard and feeling insane. Yes - I can fuck her again right after cumming - can you?

I don't last long this time. I explode inside her as my cock goes from intense hardness to a bruised and retreating animal. I am convulsing and her eyes are rolling as she cums with me.

She dresses quickly. She is in a hurry because she has dinner with you - her husband. She is full of me. I will leak out her all night as she talks to you. Why am I jealous when you should be? Why am I angry when you should be? Why do I keep saying she is mine when she is not? Why do I feel like I am losing her when it is you who lost her? Is she mine? Yours? When will I see her again?

She is ordering something nice from the menu right now. She likes the flatbread with the mushrooms I believe. That and a glass of cabernet or tempranillo from Spain. She is smiling as you talk about your day. She is your friend, your rock, your partner. I am just oozing out of her like blood from a wound. There is no healing this one...

SansjoyP
SansjoyP
17 Followers