She Me and My Gun Ch. 01

Story Info
Oral, psycho domination, cop.
2k words
2.8
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would appear that this particular event that transpired must be told or else I will surely know no peace. It is a rather peculiar tale in the sense that it is true (though believe me you won't think so).

The risks, personal and professional, are starkly obvious to me.

-----

My name is Joe and I'm a cop. A law abiding law enforcer.

----

We were a three man special investigation unit of whom I was the team leader. Our current assignment was to unravel a particular pirated movie smuggling racket which was flourishing in the shadier areas of the cities foreign markets. One of the people involved was a certain tight assed West Indian chick.

We had been trailing her for a week now and had not been too discrete about it either. Our idea was to cause her to panic and then do something stupid.

She did . . .

----

I had just finished a long hot shower after a rather tiring day on the streets. A few beers and a late night movie would be the perfect companion for this big boy.

I heard the doorbell ring. I don't usually have visitors.

Three years on the street as a cop make you a naturally suspicious kind of guy. Habit makes me draw my gun.

----

I look through the spy hole but don't see anyone.

"Who's there?" I ask.

"Pizza boy!" Says a voice that is definitely not from a boy. At eleven past midnight whoever was out there was certainly not delivering pizzas.

"I didn't order any. Get lost!" says I in what I assumed was a threatening voice.

"I know" says the Voice "why don't you open up and I'll let you have it any way." (Honest to God this is just what happened).

Fuck it! I'm a cop. . . . The whole building knows I'm a cop . . . . whoever is out there knows I'm a cop . . . So either they are plain ass stupid . . Or don't mean to blow me away .... Yet . . .

I hate surprises. I hate being scared more.

Cocking my gun I say "The door is open . . . come in . ."

The door knob turns and in walks . . . you guessed it... The West Indian Chick . . .

Thoughts began to blur in my head . . .

She was the bad one and I knew she shouldn't be here. She didn't seem armed but . . . It occurred to me that she may have her buddies in the corridor. . It also occurred to me that . . . I could see her ass curving out of the short red dress . . .

She looks at me and says "Well! You have been following us for a week now . . . So here I am . . . wants to fuck? "

And that was that . . .

Not that she was a striking beauty . . . .

She had ample amounts of whatever it was that women should have . . . . Big soft tits straining for release . . . . Glowing chocolate skin. . Thighs that made you want to grab something . . . . Big wide brown eyes that reminded one of those Jap cartoon ladies . . . .

I could imagine her doing anything, anyone and saying no to nothing. . . . And I mean nothing . . . .

But wow . . . She had an aura of scintillating perversity that hit like a steam engine around six inches below my navel. .

. . .. . .. .

Now I like only two things in life . . . . Guns. . And Sex . . . long, hard, sweaty, oily, screaming, grunting scratching clawing intruding sex . ... . . Something like that is hard to find. . And moreover a person who can sustain that kind of action over a period of time is rarer still . . . .

But this lady, and I could smell it on her, was an animal like me . . . . . I could feel it . . .

My mind was making all kind of reasons . . . I could kill her after I fucked her. . Plant a gun in her hand . . . makes it look like self-defense ... I could agree now (to whatever her requests were) screw the hell outa her and forget my word later . . . What did come out of my mouth was "What about your pals outside?"

I still hadn't lowered my gun. And she had still refused to as much as look at it. She was just looking around. . As casual as can be . . .

"If they knew that you had been trailing me, I would have been dead by now. I am quite expendable. So as you can see, I'm here alone "She sat down on the floor and resting her head against the wall fixed me with those big brown eyes of hers . . . .

What the hell I thought. . .If she was lying , I was quite capable of screwing and shooting at the same time . . . It wouldn't be the first time either . . .

I asked if she wanted a drink . . .

She looks me in the eye and says "Yes, but let me serve myself . . ."

Walking up to me (my gun is still in my hands and she still refuses to look at it) she undoes my hastily wrapped towel and quickly encircles my already stiffening member with hands that were unusually strong for their size . . .

From the moment that her fingers touched me I knew that this lady had it all.

Holding me in her hands, she slowly moved closer. I could smell her tangy perfume. The rough material of her dress rubbed painfully against my sensitive tip. She knew it was hurting. My cock throbs in her tight little fist.

Keeping eye contact, she slowly pursed her lips and waited. It looked as if she wanted a kiss my mind in a whirl, I moved towards her mouth. I wanted to crush those full glossy lips. Suddenly, with no warning, she began to blow into my nostrils. Her breath was sweet and inviting. She knew that as well.

Somehow that gesture of breathing into me, coupled with the closeness of her body and the pressure of her palms made me feel as if, on some plane she had just entered my body.

I hadn't moved a muscle. The room was so silent I could hear my pulse in my head. Still keeping eye contact, she placed her hand on my .45 Smith and Wesson revolver.

My muscles tensed and I looked down. The gun (oh my God) was still cocked with my finger on the trigger. I might have blown my foot off . . . .

Then I see her finger, working its way into the gun barrel . . .

I look at her. . Her eyes have darkened into a deep caramel brown. He pupils are dilated. I realize with a shock that it isn't drugs that she is high on. She is high on the fact that at any moment I might pull the trigger and blow her hand off!!! Shit I was so hard in her hands!

Slowly she began to move her finger in and out of the barrel. In and out and in and out . .... As she finger fucked my gun (I still find it amazing) she slowly increased pressure between her thumb and fore finger around my cock and jerked my cock skin all the way back. This had the effect of making my dick swell like crazy. She then squeezed with all her fingers and slowly directed her prisoner towards the rapidly spreading wetness between her thighs.

I could feel the heat emanating from her body and enveloping me through her thin dress. I slowly lowered the hammer of my revolver and clicked in the safety.

She smiled when I did that. She had a lovely mouth filled with really pretty white teeth. It didn't strike me as very odd at that moment, but her canines were pointier in appearance than one was used to.

She reached behind her and undid some peculiar knot. Her dress fell away like a bad dream that kept one from waking up.

She gently lowered herself down until she was kneeling on the rug in front of me. Extracting her hand from the revolver she gently cupped my taut ass and drew me closer to her mouth. I expected her to take me into her mouth and suck me off. But Oh no! Not this lady. Still kneeling and still with my cock grasped in her hand (skin pulled back tight) she took her free hand away from my ass and slowly inserted her first finger into her mouth.

So there we were, me standing she kneeling. Both of us naked. My cock throbbing in her hand and she sucking off her finger. This went on for a few moments.

I dropped my gun and placed my hand on her shoulder, content to let her take the lead for now.

She pulled her finger, now slick with saliva, out of her mouth and looked up at me. Keeping eye contact (she was quite fond of that), she curved her wet finger around my body. She found my opening and firmly, though very gently, pushed her slim finer into my butt and into my body.

Only then, while she began to finger fuck me, did she spit on my dick, wetting the it till some dripped off onto her thighs. She then opened her mouth wide, and smoothly guided my now rather engorged cock deep into her mouth. She didn't stop until the all of me was pushed up against the back of her throat.

I must confess that I was now quite ready to blow my load but some degree of control and pride demanded that I hang on. So hang on I did. While she used an arcane combination of erotic psychology and physiology to drive me crazy.

A few moments later she really began to suck me off. Hard slurping wet movements that were turning my legs to Jell-O. This coupled with her finger in my ass was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced.

I didn't know how much longer I could hold out and I grunted out that I was close to giving her my personalized welcome drink. She didn't seem to take notice but actually increased the pace of her ass fucking and the ball squeezing that was already underway while she sucked and slurped me to the Promised Land.

I felt the cum rising up toward the point of no cum back! I yelled out in pleasure and blasted my appreciation into her mouth. I came and came and she drank and drank. Every last drop.

I slowly crumpled to the floor near her, gasping for breath that seemed insufficient irrespective of how much I pulled into my system.

----

When I opened my eyes, I found her next to me, feet tucked into her side like a coy kitten. There was a bit of pearly white stuff on the corner of one her mouth. She waited for me to focus on it and then stuck out a pink tongue and licked it off.

Smiling at me she asked "Nice?"

Her voice was warm friendly and sounded like a heartfelt laugh was just a moment away.

"Very!" I said. .. "Will you stay tonight?

"Of course! We have yet to get down to fucking?" was her reply, said with a mischievous glint in those warm brown eyes. "What's for dinner? Or have you already eaten" She asked.

And that was how it all started . . . .

(To be continued)