She Met Him In Her Inbox Ch. 02

Story Info
Literotica PM causes urges to be fulfilled.
2.5k words
4.38
11.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rejoining Katherine & Rick as their first meeting in real life happens after meeting online. You might want to read part 1 for an introduction of the characters.

Thanks to my inspiration Americancumslut.

Katherine followed Rick to the cabin door where he unlocked it with the key. The entrance was lit by a skylight and the cabin was an open design upon entry. With an open kitchen overlooking the living area the entire cabin was lit by natural light from 4 large windows overlooking the lake. A set of French doors led out onto a raised deck above the shoreline. Katherine stepped in to look around as Rick went back to the car to get the bags. Katherine found the hallway leading to the large master room off to the left; she poked her head inside to see the large king size four poster bed. A smile turned up as she imagined the possibilities. Rick came into the cabin with the luggage and brought it to the master bedroom. "What do you think?" he asked her.

"It's perfect, I love it" replied Katherine with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it, I stocked the fridge with food and drinks, so we have lots to eat. Were you hungry now, I could make us something?" said Rick.

Katherine was hungry but not for food, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bedroom. "We'll have time for that later, I need you inside me."

Katherine led Rick by his hand to the foot of the bed and turned towards him, she looked up into his blue eyes as he bent his neck to capture her lips with his. His hands moved to her waist and he pulled her to him gently. He softly kissed her, brushing her lips with his and then getting progressively more aggressive. Katherine's breath caught in her throat as he started using his tongue to part her lips. It had been a long time for her since a man had ever kissed her this way, she had forgotten how good if felt to be desired so completely. She started to give in to his probing tongue and met it with her own as her heart pounded lightly in her ears. She felt a dull ache in her crotch as the kiss heated up. It seemed Rick wanted to consume her as he passionately took over control.

His hands began sliding up and down her waist, caressing her back, to her hips and gently brushing against the cheeks of her ass. All of a sudden he forcefully pulled her into him with an ass cheek in each hand and started kissing her neck. He proceeded to start biting her gently and she felt her panties dampen even more. She loved the way he was soft and gentle yet took what he wanted too. Katherine's hands had not been entirely idle as she had been holding onto Rick but she now slid her hands up his chest and started rubbing his firm pecs, after a moment she started in on his nipples. He moaned in response as she pinched them and caressed them. He murmured in her ear, "That's not fair."

She laughed, "Turnabout is fair play; you used our conversations on me on the drive up here." She started unbuttoning his shirt as his hands continued to rub all over her ass and back. He stepped away for a moment and allowed her to pull the shirt off of him and dropped it to the floor, she could see the bulge in his jeans as he pulled her back into his arms. Rick's hands now started sliding up the sides of her body until he was caressing the sides of each of her breasts in his hands. She slid her hands from his waist to the front of his jeans as he held each breast and gently started rubbing them through her blouse. She started rubbing his hardened cock through his pants and felt it throb in response to her efforts.

His hands felt hot on her body as he moved to undo her blouse. She continued to stroke his cock which only seemed to get harder as her top dropped to her feet. With one nimble hand he undid her lacy bra and her tits were in his hands. He immediately attacked her nipples with his fingertips, alternating between pinching them gently and rubbing them softly. The different sensations caused Katherine to bite back a moan and then he bent down to capture the tip of her right breast with his mouth. This elicited a groan than left her body in a rush as he continued to play with her left tit with his hand.

Katherine started to undo Rick's belt with trembling fingers, and managed to get his jeans undone. As she reached into grab his cock she could feel the heat coming off his groin, his dick throbbed in time with his heartbeat as she grabbed it through his underwear. By this point Rick had switched attention to her other tit and the puddle in her panties was threatening to drip down her legs. Rick let out a gasp as Katherine reached into the waistband of his underwear and grabbed hold of his throbbing dick. It felt so hard in her hand and she was immensely pleased that she was the cause of his excitement. In the action Rick's pants had fallen around his ankles and he stepped out of them as Katherine reached to slide his underwear down his legs. As her head got lower, she couldn't resist and took his cock in her mouth for a moment.

She went to her knees with his dick between her lips and sucked hard on the tip. She flicked it with her tongue as he grabbed a hold of her head with his hands. Wrapping his hands in her red hair he moaned out a cry of ecstasy as her talented mouth went to work on her prize. She started to inhale his cock slowly as his legs trembled in response. Katherine loved the feel of his cock in her mouth, she was a true lover of giving head and she took great pride in her skills. She had Rick moaning openly now as she worked his cock, she slid her hands up & down the shaft has she alternated between soft licks of the head and hard sucks where she tried to inhale the tip of him.

"I need you now Kat, I need you" Rick cried out, trying to pull her to the bed. Katherine resisted him as she took his entire length down her mouth and throat. She wanted him so bad; she had an overwhelming desire to possess him, to feed on him. Her hands were holding his balls gently and she could feel them drawing tighter to his body. She could feel the tension building in them both; her panties were long since soaked. Knowing he was getting closer she allowed him to pull her standing.

"I just wanted to prime the pump" she said with a dirty smile. He led her to the bed and ripped her skirt and panties down to the floor in one motion. Katherine felt a surge of excitement at the depth of his desire for her as he pushed her on to the bed. Climbing on top of her he again captured her lips in a hot kiss as he forced her thighs apart with his legs. Katherine was dripping wet as she looked at him, feeling his skin on hers, the heat coming from his body an indicator of his need. He lowered himself on top of her body and crushed her lips in his. The tip of his cock was dripping as he slid it up and down the folds of her cunt.

Katherine reached back to grab his ass as Rick found her wet opening with his swollen tool. With one long slow push he buried himself in her as they both groaned in ecstasy. His cock felt incredible as he started to slowly stroke in and out of her willing pussy, pulling on his ass, she helped him as he bottomed out in her and started to grind on her clit. Rick started attacking her neck again with his tongue and teeth, his hands were roaming up and down her sides as he thrust into her. She was feeling so excited she knew neither of them would last long. She wanted his cum in her so badly and she knew he wanted to fill her. She cried out "Fuck me; fill me with your hot cum."

"I'm going to, my hot little cumslut. I'm going to fill you to overflowing" was his reply as he picked up the speed of his thrusts. Rick was now pounding into her with ferocity and pure animal lust. He had moved up to his forearms as he pile drove her, her cunt making squishing sounds she was so wet. He changed position slightly so that his cock was now rubbing her clit on every stroke. She started to really feel herself letting go as he built her to a climax she had been craving for a while.

Katherine had needed a good hard fuck for so long and Rick was giving her everything she desired and more, he was taking her to heights she had longed for and craved forever. Rick was looking at her as he pummelled her with his dick; he smiled as he said "Are you ready?"

She answered back with only a moan as he seemed to pick up speed even more. She was on a razors edge now; she knew he was close as she grabbed a hold of his thrusting hips. All of a sudden he cried out "I'm coming, filling you up Kat" This was all it took to send her over the edge as she could feel the pulse of his cock unloading his seed in her. Katherine cried out in ecstasy as the orgasm she had been waiting for rushed over her body.

She felt like her body was on fire, every nerve ending hypersensitive and electrified. Rick was continuing to spurt in her willing cunt as the orgasm continued to roll through her. She felt so excited to be finally taking his cum after all of their hot chats, feeling him unload was what she had been dreaming of for awhile. She started coming down a bit as Rick's thrusts had slowed down to a few gentle strokes. She smiled up at him as she said "Fuck I needed that."

Rick responded with a laugh "You and me both, you are incredible Kat." Rick slid out of her soaked pussy as some of his load started to seep out of her. He slid down the bed and placed his broad shoulders between her legs. Spreading her legs open with his hands he began to blow gently on her soaking mound. Then with a slight moan he began kissing down her inner thigh as he moved towards her steaming cum filled cunt. She shivered in anticipation, she was desperate to experience what she knew he was about to do and she couldn't help a moan in response.

Rick began by using his tongue to lap up all the combined juices that had ended on her thighs but he quickly moved to the folds of her engorged lips and started licking them, and sucking them gently. She could feel his warm cum run down her canal as her cunt spasmed in response. He parted her folds with his tongue and proceeded to lap up his cum gently at first and then started darting inside her rapidly to get at it all. "Fuck eat me, suck your cum out of my hot cunt" shouted Katherine as her hips arched off the bed and her body betrayed her desire.

Rick was attacking the inner walls of her pussy now and slid a finger in to help him find the last of his cum. Once satisfied that he had got most of it he moved up to lick her stiff and swollen clit. He was now holding her body by supporting her ass in his hands as she was arched over his folded knees. His tongue was doing wonders on her clit and she knew she would lose it again quickly. The eroticism of the act was sending alarm bells to her entire body.

Katherine was close to the precipice as she grabbed a hold of his head as he attacked her love button. Rick proceeded to lavish her clit with licks from the bottom up to the top with the flat of his tongue. He varied the speed as he played her clit like he had been doing it her whole life. He changed up the rhythm and then switched to sucking on it directly, changing up the pressure and suction to continue driving her wild. She was rising rapidly and was building up to another climax.

Suddenly he changed from the suction to a fast lick at the bottom of her clit while trapping the top against his teeth. Katherine lost all control and cried out a long "ohhhhhh" as he ate her over the top. Her orgasm hit her like a wave crashing against the rocks of a rough shoreline and she completely came apart as she gushed a flood of cum of her own against Ricks face. He continued to lick and nibble on her clit at the same time the bedcovers were being drenched in the evidence of her complete surrender.

Rick slowed his efforts down as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her body, her legs and arms quivered like she had been shocked. She slid from her arched position into a slumped position as she motioned Rick to come to her. He slid up over her body and leaned into kiss her. Katherine captured his lips and kissed him passionately, the taste of their combined juices was all over his face and mouth as she slid her tongue between his lips. He slid down beside her and continued to kiss her while rubbing his hand softly down the side of her hip, and up to the side of her tit. Coming up for air he asked her "Was it what you hoped for?"

"Oh my God was it ever!" she replied. "When you started to eat your cum out of me I almost lost it right in the beginning. I was so excited there was no way I would have lasted that much longer, you really know your way around a pussy."

"Thank you, I like to think of myself as a connoisseur, you certainly weren't lying when you told me you wanted to inhale my cock." Rick said with a grin. "I can't wait for you to do it again."

Katherine smiled as Rick pulled her into his chest. Reaching for his semi hard cock she replied "Well there is no time like the present, why don't I get started"

End of part 2

Would you like to see a part 3?

Comments are welcome and appreciated.