She Missed Me

Story Info
A warm welcome home from a business trip.
4.4k words
4.28
82.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Here's one for the non-wife-sharing crowd. Enjoy.


I grabbed my suitcase off the carousel, shouldered my carryon and made my way outside to the passenger pickup area, thrilled at the unusually decent winter weather while grudgingly admitting that I was back in New York. It was one of those weird warm days, probably mid-fifties, even after dark, and I was grateful as I had not brought a heavy coat, wearing only a sport jacket when I travel to warmer climates. I took in the sensations of being home.

If you haven't experienced it first hand, there is no place like outside a terminal in JFK for experiencing the cold slap of reality. Flying around the country on business you get to see so many airports, but only JFK gives you that "oh crap, I'm in New York" feeling. It was loud, and busy, and cramped and unruly; cars fighting for space at the curb, attendants blowing whistles, crowds milling and shouting in a dozen languages. Fully dark at seven o'clock, the passenger pickup area is poorly lit and chaotic. Home. Ugh. But it could have been a lot worse if it was in the teens, or raining or snowing. I smiled to myself.

I checked my phone for an update from my wife, who was picking me up. I had texted her when I landed so she could get here about the time I got out. While I waited I tried to decompress from the flight and the days away from home, trying to be happy. Her return text had helped brighten my mood.

SPECIAL SURPRISE WHEN YOU GET HOME. C U SOON XOXO

I answered a few work emails as I waited, ear buds playing songs from my youth. Although I had sent flowers home, it really had not compensated for being away. There had been no avoiding the business trip that ran through Valentine's Day. I had been extraordinarily busy, and we'd only spoken once a day, checking in, and I missed her painfully. I was looking forward to a relaxed evening with her, home early enough to spend some time together before bed.

Most of the waiting passengers had found their way to cars by the time she pulled up, and I waited patiently as she forgot to unlock the door for me. That's my Darcy. Sweet girl, but sometimes she doesn't think. I heaved my bag in the back, tossed the carryon on top and climbed into the passenger seat after pulling the buds from my ears. Before strapping myself in, I leaned into her and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Hi," she said quietly. "Welcome home. I missed you." I took in her scent, smelled her shampoo in her hair, her perfume, and sensed the warmth from her skin in my face as I looked at her in the dim light. As always, her beautiful features nearly took my breath away; returning to her from a trip was always a delight.

"I missed you, too," I told her and settled into my seat and strapped my seatbelt around me. "You got the flowers?" I asked.

"They are wonderful, yes," she said, still looking at me with a quizzical expression, then turned and put the car in gear and maneuvered away from the curb through the surrounding vehicles.

We had about thirty minutes to get home, and we chatted about the trip; I regaled her with boring stories of the work I had done, but really they took no time, and I settled into my seat in silence as she pulled out of the airport and onto the highway, headed towards home. I thought about her text, and wondered. Maybe it was a nice romantic dinner, or a back massage after the trip. She's thoughtful that way, but she didn't offer, so after a few moments of silence, I turned to her and asked.

"So," I said, "you have a special surprise for me?" She glanced at me, grinning like a cat that ate the canary. I looked back at her, and looked her over. She was wearing a long coat that seemed excessive for the weather. I saw her bare legs beneath the hem of the coat, and she was wearing heels. Had she worn a skirt? But she didn't reply to my question, and my curiosity was piqued, so I pursued. "What's with the heels?" I asked.

"Part of the treat," she said plainly, but no more. Now I figured it had to be a skirt. She's a jeans girl; it's what she is most comfortable in, and she isn't happy with her legs, despite my contrary opinion, so skirts or dresses are pretty rare for her. So maybe she dressed up for my homecoming.

"Are you wearing a skirt for me, Dee?" I asked.

She gave me a sidelong grin that would have put the Cheshire cat to shame. "Nope," she said. Simple and plain, again. Okay I get the message; keep asking.

"Well, I see your legs, and I see the heels," I intoned, "so what is it, if it's not a dress?" I had a momentary fantasy of her in lingerie under her coat, but knew that she wouldn't; she was too shy.

"It's nothing," she said. I took that to mean that the surprise was not about her garments.

"So, the surprise is at home?"

She signaled, grinned and headed for the exit. The last twenty minutes to home would be on three lane secondary roads through towns, with lights. "No," she explained with a sidelong smirk, "It's nothing." She waited for a reaction, but I was confused. She unclipped her seatbelt. "What I'm wearing under my coat. Nothing." She exited onto the service road, merging with the traffic, and began unbuttoning her coat. "I'm naked. I'm wearing nothing."

I stared dumbfounded as I watched her hand travel down the front of her coat, undoing the buttons. As we entered the main road from the service road she reached the last button and pulled the right side of her coat aside, exposing half of herself to me in the passing street lights. Bare skin from her shoulder to her ankle assaulted my vision; her pale breast shone brightly, the nipple hard and crinkled. My eyes travelled down the length of her seeing her bare right hip, her thigh, and my libido responded.

"Holy shit," I grinned.

"I have been so horny for you," she said, "thinking about your cock." She rarely talked dirty, and when she did usually stopped at pussy and dick. When she used the C-words she had to be over the top. I was stunned, but my impression of what she might have in store for me was distracted when I realized we were approaching a traffic light at a busy intersection; there were cars on either side of us. As I said, she was normally shy, and I wondered how long it would be before she covered herself again. She braked and slowed, and stopped at the light, surrounded by other vehicles.

Unbuckled, she turned to me, and pulled the other half of the coat open. "I started thinking about sex the day before Valentine's Day, I was missing you so bad," she said as we waited at the light. With one hand on the wheel she slipped the other to her breast and played with her nipple. Her voice lowered; became heated. "I got so horny I couldn't stand it, thinking about you fucking me, your cock in my cunt," she whispered hoarsely, her eyes watching me watching her. "On Valentine's Day it got so bad I had to get myself off." Her hand slipped between her legs." Twice," she said plainly. "It didn't help," she grinned, "it might have made it worse!"

The light changed and she turned back to the road, and began driving again, still fully exposed. I took a furtive glance around to see if anyone had seen her, but saw no evidence of witnesses. Still, for her to act like this was so far outside her usual behavior. I was hard as a rock.

She slowed the car, allowing other vehicles to pass on both sides as I sat silently aroused and shocked. In the distance the light ahead turned yellow, and the cars around us sped up to make the light. She slowed and we glided to the red light alone.

"Switch with me," she said, and opened her door as the crossing traffic accelerated and moved across the intersection. I unbuckled my seat belt and pulled my door open right after hers, and exited, expecting to see her button her coat closed as we switched places, but as we passed in front of our car I saw that not only had she not buttoned, she wasn't even holding it closed; it billowed to the sides as we passed each other, her naked body exposed to the traffic from the right. She flashed me a grin as we heard a confirming horn from a passing car. I got into the driver's seat and adjusted it back to fit my longer frame as she settled into the passenger seat, pulled the door closed and turned sideways. Her left leg curled under her, and she opened the coat wide, exposing her full body to me. The light changed and I started driving.

As we accelerated, she lifted her right foot up to the dashboard, spreading her legs. "My cunt is wet for your cock, I need to get fucked so bad," she teased as her fingers played at her pussy. "I shaved for you, shaved my hot cunt," she added. "Look at me." I stole a quick glance and saw her fingers between her legs, her pussy fully exposed and bare of the dark hair that usually hid her treasure. Her middle finger dipped inside to stroke her opening, the heel of her hand pressed her mound. "Fuck," she hissed, "my clit is so hard it feels like it's going to burst!"

At this point I was having trouble concentrating on my driving, and she noticed, and snickered at me. "Awkward, isn't it," she asked lightly, with a chuckle behind the words, "being distracted." Her next sentence came out deeper, more throaty. "I've been like this for two days. I can barely think straight!"

I tried to beat the next light, but it was a quick yellow and I was changing lanes to make the right and head towards our neighborhood, so I got stuck in the right lane, one light before our turn, and turned to look at her. Her eyes were half closed, and her mouth hung open, and she sat naked and spread in her seat, illuminated by street lamps and neon, her hands touching her nipples and pussy, panting and oblivious or uncaring of the traffic and activity around her. A horn sounded and I looked up, thinking the light had changed, but it was still red. Another short horn, and I realized it wasn't from behind us, it was next to us on the driver's side. I risked a glance, hoping it wasn't the cops.

A couple of younger boys, college age maybe, were glued to our car, their eyes and mouths open in wide grins. Darcy ignored them, gasping a little as she watched only me. I almost panicked, but the light changed and we started moving.

"You're lucky you came home today," she gasped, still playing with herself. I could hear the wetness at her fingertips. "I don't think I could've held out much longer." I glanced to her, and the finger from her pussy was stroking her lip, spreading her wetness like lip gloss on her swollen labia. "M- mm, if you weren't here to take care of my hot pussy today, I might have been in the bars tonight looking for some hot stud to fuck me!"

I took the turn to our neighborhood a little too quickly, and she giggled.

"When we get home, you get the bags, I'll open the door," she said. "I'll be inside. But believe me when I say that I want to be sucking your cock by the time the bags hit the floor!"

My swollen rod felt like it was growing past its maximum, and I shifted uncomfortably.
My head was swimming in anticipation of my wife being the slut she was acting like, and I thought my dick would burst through my pants. I tried to adjust, but it was too difficult, and my dick stretched painfully down my pants leg, the head caught in my briefs. I thought of her walking around the car, naked for all the world to see.

"Are you going to cover up at the house?" I asked, struggling to form words. "You know, going in?"

"Nope, I'm walking in like this," she said. "I left the house lights off in the front," she added with a smile, "but frankly, I don't care if everyone sees me. Let 'em be jealous and know that my man is taking care of his horny wife!" She chuckled. "I might fuck you on the lawn!"

It was a few minutes before we turned into our street, and then she finally took her foot off the dashboard and turned to face the front of the car. She waited in her seat until the car came to a stop, and looked at me, as if being naked was the most natural thing in the world for her. Nothing unusual. She leaned over to kiss me and said, "I'll see you inside. Have your cock out if you want me to suck it." I sat frozen in my seat as I watched her get out and walk to the front door, her coat billowing behind her. Surely no one would suspect, I thought, as she unlocked the door, opened it and stepped inside.

And she turned to wave at me, her naked flesh peeking out the length of her coat. And then she closed the door.

I rushed out, adjusted myself (finally!), and grabbed my bags from the back seat and scrambled up the steps to the door. Before opening it, I put the suitcase down, unzipped and pulled my cock out, hoping none of the neighbors were peeking out the window. I turned the knob, pushed it open and picked up the suitcase.

She was on her knees on the landing, coat off, naked and waiting for me, her large eyes looking up to my face in anticipation, then dropping to my exposed rod. I kicked the door closed with my foot and dropped the suitcase, and as I pulled the strap of my carryon off my shoulder, felt her hot mouth envelop my cock head. I swooned and groaned, and she began sucking and bobbing on my cock, no hands, just wet mouth, lips and tongue. I shuffled my feet for a better position and allowed her to suck my dick with abandon, immersing myself in the glorious feelings she gave me.

She pulled off me with a pop and grabbed the base of my cock with one hand. I looked down to see her rubbing the slick head on her lips. "Don't you dare cum in my mouth," she teased with a smirk, "not this time." She stood and held onto my cock, squeezing it as she kissed me with her saliva slicked lips, the taste of my pre-cum on her tongue. She pulled back and looked at me. "I need to get fucked, hard, and I need my cunt filled with cum," she hissed. "Let's go." She turned and led me to the bedroom, only releasing my dick as she sashayed up the stairs in front of me, offering an intentional and fabulous view of her ass cheeks and wet pussy at eye level. I think I got harder.

In the bedroom she helped me scramble out of my clothes, telling me how horny she was, how much she wanted my cock, how wet her pussy was. When I was naked she pushed me to the bed and laid me down on my back, then straddled my chest, her hands on my chest, looking down at me. "First, you lick my cunt and make me cum," she told me. "Then I'm going to ride your wonderful cock." She spread her legs wide and exposed her shaved pussy to my view. It was swollen and red, and her juices spilled out, glistening for me, beckoning.

"Fuck, yeah!" I shouted, and trembling with anticipation, I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her hips to my head and buried my tongue inside her, licking lightly between the lips, tasting her nectar as she sighed. I worked my tongue inside as far as I could reach as she spread her legs and reached between them to hold herself open.

"Yeah, baby, get that tongue in my cunt, lick me out," she urged, "soon your cock will be there, filling me up. Yeah!" She pressed herself into my face, rubbing back and forth, then settling her clit on my mouth. "Suck it," she hissed, "suck my clit, make me cum." She pulled the hood back with her fingers, and I took her clit gingerly into my pursed lips and did as ordered. She barked her pleasure, and her cries escalated.

"Fuck, that's it, right there," she coached, "fuck, suck my cunt, fuck, I missed your sweet horny mouth, god, it feels so good!" She pressed into me, and I glanced up to see her looking down, her eyes glazed as she watched me service her delectable loins. I was grunting into her and she answered with groans and yips, escalating and increasing in volume and frequency, and I felt her butt cheeks tighten under my squeezing fingers. Her body tensed and the noises stopped as her eyes opened wide and she threw her head back and she shouted, a long wailing sound as her pussy flooded my mouth with her tangy juices. I licked and lapped and sucked, avoiding her clit now, allowing her to ride out her long climax on my face. The scent of her was strong and musky and enticing.

When her trembling stopped she looked down again, grinning. "That was perfect," she said with a smile, "for a starter." She pulled her hips from my face and leaned down to kiss me, her tongue licking my lips and tongue, spearing my mouth as her hot breath mixed with mine, our mouths open, wet, and sharing her flavor. Normally she blanches when I try to kiss her after giving her head, but she knows I like it, and tonight she let me know she wanted it just as much as me. "M-mm, my pussy tastes so good," she cooed as she licked my lips. I groaned my response, my hips flexing upward of their own volition.

Her hips had moved down my torso until my cockhead was nestled in her wet folds, teasing her opening with my pre-cum. "Yeah-h," she oozed as the head brushed her wet shaved lips, "that's what I want!" She sat back up, adjusted her position, and raised herself to slip a hand between her legs, and aimed me at her hole, and in one motion took my full length inside as she settled her weight on me with a groan. She sat still, fully impaled, her mouth open and her eyes closed and I watched her relish the first penetration, the filled stretched feeling, the satisfaction of fullness. I held still while she cherished the first fill, and waited for her. It was her show, as much as I was going to enjoy it.

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes and lowered her head, looking down at me. Her face split into a wide grin. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's what I needed." She began shifting her hips forward and back, pressing her clit into my pubic bone, and bouncing my head off the knob of her cervix, always a delight for both of us. She gasped every time my head brushed her inside, just long enough to touch bottom, but not hurt; banging my shaft on the walls of her slick tunnel. "Yeah, baby, my cunt loves your hard cock, fuck, that's so good!"

"You need to get fucked hard," I told her, "fuck my cock with your hot cunt!"

"Yeah, I need my pussy pounded into next week," she replied almost angrily, and began raising and lowering herself. I let her control the action for now. She ooh-ed with each lift and sighed on each lowering, slowly stroking my cock with her wet sheath, slowly and deliberately fucking herself on my dick. I reached for her breasts and fondled them roughly, then focused on her nipples. I pinched them, lightly at first, then harder, hearing her gasp, then pulled them hard. She let out a cry and buried me deep inside her again.

"Yeah," she confirmed, "fucking make it hurt, use me, fuck, I need it bad." She lifted her hips a little and gave me room to move. "Pound me, baby, fuck the horny out of me, beat my pussy with your cock!"

I released her nipples and grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her, driving my dick hard, forcing the air out of her with a grunt. Her need had infected me, and now I wanted her as bad as she wanted me, and I drove my full length into her, feeling her pussy respond, her muscles clenching, the walls slick and tight. Her juices spilled out and I felt them cooling on my ball sack.

"Fuck, you're so wet," I hissed at her, "damn, I missed you! Your pussy loves my dick!"

"Oh, yeah, baby, fuck my hot cunt hard, give it to me," she urged, lifting and slamming down hard. Her language hadn't softened a bit, and it spurred me to increase my efforts. I started pulling out slowly and slamming back in hard and full, smashing my groin into hers. Each time she encouraged me, goading me to do it harder, and I complied with vigor, increasing my speed, faster and harder, until I was frantically slamming into her. She gasped, then screamed, and I felt the wetness coat me as she came, shouting at me, delirious with pleasure, and I slowed my pace as she rode her second climax.

12