She Needed Nude Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

"Okay Angela, what's up with all this?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Angela asked.

"You tell the class that you've discussed doing more intimate poses with us; which you know to be a lie, and then expect us to just give in and do that? What the hell is the deal?" Rebecca asked.

Angela starts crying.

"I'm sorry, it was a mistake, I should have talked to you about it first, but I had promised the class and I knew that if I sprang it on you when you got there that you'd do it, and I also knew that if I gave you time to think about it one or both of you might have said no." Angela said.

"Honey, you put us in a hell of an awkward position tonight doing that. I mean I was scared as hell lying there with my tongue on Rebecca's...and with her mouth on my...and with you watching. I've never been more uncomfortable in my life." I said.

"Me neither. Sis you and I have talked so you know that I think John is sexy as hell, and I've told you many times that you'd better hang on to him or I'd go after him, but now I've sort of had him and you were there for the whole thing. I don't really know what to think or feel right now." Rebecca said.

"You're both so right, I'm so sorry, I'll call the class and cancel the last two nights." Angela said.

"Now wait honey, there's no reason to cancel the class." I said.

"How can it go on without the models?" Angela asked.

"We'll still model, we just want to know what you're thinking about all this. They'll want a more graphic sexual pose tomorrow night, and then they'll want an even better one Friday night. That will mean that we'll have to get more sexual." I said.

"That will mean more touching, probably even some penetration. You created this monster Angela, what are you going to do now that it's loose?" Rebecca asked.

"I don't know. I never intended for the two of you to actually have sex, but now it seems that is the course we're on. Perhaps it's best that it happens this way though." Angela said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I've always feared that either you would grow bored with me and decide to go after Rebecca or that she would try to steal you away from me. It's been one of my greatest fears to discover the two of you having sex. Now it appears that I will be the one that has brought you together." Angela said.

"It doesn't have to be that way. We could insist on less risqué poses for the last two nights." Rebecca said.

"No, they're already expecting a better pose for tomorrow night, there's no way out of it now." Angela said.

After talking for nearly an hour we agreed on what the final two poses would be and then Rebecca went home.

Thursday night as I sat in my robe waiting for the session to begin I was trembling. Last night I had gotten a brief taste of Rebecca's pussy and she had tasted my penis, but tonight would be far different, tonight I would be inserting my penis into Rebecca's pussy, the first pussy other than Angela's that I had been in since I met Angela 12 years before.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it seems as if our two models have hit it off and have decided not to wait until the last half hour to make the intimate contact. They will be joining together for real right before our very eyes tonight." Angela said.

She walked back behind the students where they would not see her face if she broke down watching us.

Rebecca and I got on the bed. I put on the first condom that I would ever wear, and took up position behind Rebecca. We were both aroused, but I still slipped into her slowly as we were supposed to be posing.

The pose we ended up in that 4th night was one of pure passion. I had penetrated her from behind, she was leaning back and my hands were caressing her breasts.

Though we were not moving other than the occasional fidget Rebecca was doing a number on my penis. I figured that I'd lose my erection after a few minutes, even if it was inside her, but Rebecca wasn't about to let that happen.

There are far more muscles down there than I realized and Rebecca was using all of them. It wasn't enough to make me climax, but it was more than enough to keep me fully erect for the full session.

When we were in the dressing room afterwards Rebecca grabbed me, pulled me close to her, and whispered in my ear.

"I bet Angie's never done anything like that to you." Rebecca said.

"No, but then again why would she? She and I are married so we can make love to each other and not just pretend." I said.

That seemed to hurt Rebecca's feelings, for some reason I cared.

"Look, I didn't say that it wasn't fun, I just said that Angie and I don't have to find invisible ways to have sex." I said.

When she heard that I'd enjoyed it Rebecca smiled.

Friday night was our last as models and Rebecca said she had a pose in mind that the class would never forget. She described it to me at first and I thought it would qualify as pornographic. She was insistent so I gave in and prayed that I was up for it.

"This is our final session together, and no doubt our models have something special for tonight's final pose so I'll let them get started so we can get to work." Angela said.

The position had Rebecca with her head and shoulders on the ground by the bed but with her ass up on the bed. Her pussy would therefore be on display for all to see, and more importantly for me to guide my erect penis into.

The pose was borderline pornography, but the students wanted a big finish, and the way our two bodies were bent and they way they were joined presented some artistic challenges.

Since it was the last night we stayed like that for nearly 4 hours so that all of the students could finish their work.

"Okay, thank you John and Rebecca, you have been wonderful models, we all thank you for an experience none of us will ever forget." Angela said.

Rebecca and I went to get dressed.

"I think you'd better come over tonight." I said.

"Why? Gonna let me finish off one of those erections you've been teasing me with?" Rebecca asked.

"That's up to Angela, if she says it's okay I wouldn't mind, because you've driven me absolutely crazy this week. I think you need to come over so that we can have an after meeting and see what Angela thinks of all this now that it's over." I said.

"Okay, but I'm gonna ask her if I can fuck you for real." Rebecca said.

Rebecca and I left, and twenty minutes later Angela walked through the front door.

"I'm surprised you two aren't in the bedroom." Angela said.

"We were waiting for you to officially give permission." Rebecca said.

"And I would never take anyone else into our bed; if it were to happen in this house at all it would be in the guest bedroom." I said.

"Fine, I'll grab a beer and meet you in the guest bedroom. No fair starting without me." Angela said.

"Are you going to join us?" Rebecca asked nervously.

"No, I'm just going to watch. Seeing the two of you together all week like that has made me so hot that I've got to see it for real." Angela said.

"Now wait a minute, maybe we should hold off on this. We're all tired, horny, and not thinking straight. Maybe we should sleep on this and then see what we think in the morning. Because if this happens we'll have to deal with it and I want all of us to understand just what that means before we risk destroying a marriage, a relationship between two sisters, and the budding love affair of two first time nude models." I said.

"That's my John, level headed, always thinking. You're right. We'll think about it tonight, talk about it tomorrow and make our decision." Angela said.

Rebecca stayed in the guest room that night and Angela and I slept in our room.

The next morning at breakfast Angela was wearing her robe, and I had on a pair of boxers, but Rebecca walked into the kitchen naked.

"What are you doing?" Angela asked.

"You've both already seen it, what's the big deal?" Rebecca asked.

"You've got a point; it's still a little odd though." Angela said.

"If it bothers you I could borrow one of your robes or something." Rebecca said.

"No, it's okay. So what do we think now that we've slept on it?" Angela asked.

"I don't know about you, but I didn't sleep. I still want to do it though." Rebecca said.

"I didn't sleep much either, but I think it would be okay. I love John enough to let him have this; I know he's wanted it for quite some time." Angela said.

"That just leaves you big John." Rebecca said.

I'm sure that big comment was meant to stroke my ego just a little, but it wasn't necessary. I'd already decided that if Angela said it was okay I was going to do it.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Angie?" I asked.

"If I weren't okay with this I would have never asked you to model with her in the first place. I didn't exactly want this to happen, but I knew it could and I'm willing to let it happen as long as I get to watch and as long as you two don't start messing around behind my back." Angela said.

"Well then, I guess we should probably get up to the guest bedroom." I said.

Having sex with Rebecca for real was just as good as I'd thought it would be, it wasn't like making love to Angela, but it wasn't supposed to be.

Rebecca is over at our house even more than she used to be these days, and at least once a week she asks Angela if she can borrow me for a couple of hours, sometimes Angela says no, but most of the time she says yes and Rebecca and I will go have sex. So far Angela has always come to watch, not always the whole time, but she's always been there for the ending.

I asked her why and she said that she wants to be sure she knows where my cum is going because she says it's fine for me to have sex with her sister, but she doesn't want me to make her an aunt.

I've got no problem with that because Rebecca loves to swallow cum, something that Angela does for me, but not as often and not with the same enthusiasm as Rebecca.

I could give up having sex with Rebecca in a heart beat, but as long as Angela keeps saying yes I figure I've got a good thing going.

Oh, and Rebecca and I are now Angela's first choice for models for her art classes.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers
12