She Needs To Be Taught A Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took hold of the cock and stroked the tip up and down Sandy’s cleft. Sandy stopped all movement and tried to turn her head to see what I was doing but Judy held her head firmly. Once I was satisfied the cock head was lubricated enough with Sandy’s juices, I placed the head at her pussy opening. Sandy stayed still as the cock began to slide inside her. Once it was about half way in, she opened her legs further and began to push back against me. I pulled the cock out and then, realising that we were supposed to be teaching her a lesson, I pushed it hard inside her. Sandy jumped as if she had been hit by lightning. I pulled the cock almost all the way out, held it at the opening again, then slammed it back inside her.

Sandy was groaning and gasping with each hard entry but she didn’t try to pull away. Judy was getting closer and closer to her orgasm and had by now moved her hands from Sandy’s head to her own breasts. I knew Sandy was close to her own orgasm and I start to fuck her in earnest. I was gripping her hips and pulling her back towards me when I was pushing the cock inside her. Sandy and Judy came at the same time. Both of them were crying out loud with their bodies vibrating and jerking. Just for shear spite, I took hold of the Butt plug and pulled it quickly out of Sandy’s arse and Sandy went ballistic. Her body shot up off the bed and she fell forward, full onto Judy, the two of them screaming out loud.

Sandy seemed to have semi-passed out and I took the opportunity to turn her over onto her back. Judy moved out of the way and together we tied Sandy down spread eagle.

To be continued…………

12