She Needs To Learn!

Story Info
Bitchy coed step-daughter gets her comeuppance.
3.5k words
4.47
170.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers

My sweat rained down on the small of her back as I pistoned my thick, veiny, nine-inch cock deep into her tight little fuck hole like a battering ram. Her pretty pink flesh gripped my tool like a glove, pulling out to hug my shaft and coating it with her reluctant wetness. Finally, I was getting close to my climax and I reached up and grabbed a thick handful of hair and pulled hard, forcing her back to arch and her head to turn and face me. I stuffed my fingers into her mouth and she sucked blindly on them, gasping for breath. The whole time she has been whining and crying; yet begging me to fuck her hard. I grabbed her shoulder tightly with my free hand and pulled back, jamming my stiff rod deeper, if possible, into her tight pussy as I unleashed a torrent of male rocket fuel deep inside her. I came and came some more. Spent, I pushed her down onto her belly on the couch and stood up, my rapidly deflating cock still thick and dangling between my legs. I forced my slick, cum coated cock into her reluctant mouth and made her suck me until I was clean, then I told my step-daughter to get herself cleaned up.

I married Roxie seven years ago, and she was my dream girl, still is as a matter of fact. The only point of contention that we have had is her daughter, London. Roxie is a hot little number, 5'6" tall, natural C cups, a very womanly curvy body with fiery red hair and smooth, flawless alabaster skin. London is her younger spitting image, same fiery red hair, same perfect pale white skin, and as she has gotten older, the same delicious body as her mother, but with a major league bitchy attitude.

She grew up without the benefit of a male presence in her life, as her father is a scumbag who doesn't pay her any attention, although he lives less than ten miles from us. All of the things that you have heard of teenage rebellion? London. Her mother and I were on a first name basis with her principal as she was constantly getting into trouble, skipping school, failing classes, etcetera. How she made it through school I will never know.

Being as I was her stepfather and I entered her life when she was older, she viewed me as a threat, I'm sure. All of her life it was just her and her mom, and I didn't come in and make a bunch of rules, which, in retrospect, I should have, maybe she wouldn't have caused us so much grief over the years. She was bad, really bad.

As London blossomed during puberty, I think that it was her goal to wear as little as possible around the house, her typical attire was a skin tight colored tank top that barely covered her flat, toned midriff, a pair of work-out shorts that looked two sizes too small with the waistband rolled down to reveal her hip bones, her plump ass nearly busting out of the fabric, bare feet and her ever present nose ring, belly ring and toe ring. In all honesty, I knew that she was a blazing hottie, but I didn't ogle her, though she gave me every opportunity to do so. I thought that her garb was an anomaly until we got our pool put in and she invited her friends over to the house nearly every day.

Roxie and I worked different shifts and I would normally get home about three hours before she did and I would make a ritual of coming home, wading through the sea of young girls, flirting with them and going upstairs and trying to avoid the great view that I had of the pool from my upstairs window, but was hidden from below by a large tree limb. These girls were too young to look like that.

Disaster really came when London turned seventeen and started dating this hateful little bastard named Kent. A wannabe thug with a chip on his shoulder the size of Wisconsin. He treated London like a dog, but she was 'in love'. Roxie detested the kid and refused to let her see him, which led to her sneaking out of the house in the early hours, daily shouting matches and me and my wife's demise of a once healthy, active sex life, which pissed me off the most.

"You have got to do something!" Roxie pleaded with me.

"Like what? Lock her in her room? Put iron bars on the windows?" I shot back.

"You don't care!" She screamed at me before stomping off to the master bedroom and slamming the door.

Great, I thought to myself, another night with blue balls.

I had nodded off on the couch and was awoken by the sound of Kent's piece of crap 24-year-old camaro. 'Dual exhaust!' He once bragged. 'More like a hole in the exhaust!' I made fun of him.

Two A.M. Now I was pissed. I specifically told her to be in by eleven, it was a school night. They were taking a Hell of a long time to get inside, great, I thought, probably shagging in front of the house. I went to the door to confront them and I heard angry voices, a female and a male. I couldn't make out the content, but it wasn't pleasant, just then, I heard a smack, skin on skin and my step-daughter crying out. I threw open the door to witness Kent holding her by the front of her shirt and drawing back his fist. I lunged out, clad only in my boxers, and gave him a mighty shove, separating him from London as she fell to the grass.

"You are fucked now, old man!" He growled at me, "I'm gonna kick yer fuckin' ASS!"

Kent was a big boy, I was right at six feet, and I looked up at him, and I am sure that he had my 185 pounds by at least 50, but you don't strike a woman, especially my little girl, so I steeled myself as I saw him ball his fists and stalk towards me.

I easily ducked his first swing, I figured as such, fighting like a good old boy, I could feel the wind from his missed haymaker move my hair, I knew that I had better not get hit by this kid, but I had a surprise for him, this 43 year old guy used to box in the military!

I peppered him with three quick jabs and when he ducked down to get out of the way, I brought an uppercut from waaaaaaayyyyyyy downtown and tagged him right on the button, his legs turned to jello and he fell hard on my front walk, I quickly jumped on him and began to rain punches down on him until I felt my wife pull me off of him. He ever so slowly regained his bearing and as my wife threatened him with his life, I turned to my stepdaughter, expecting at least a thank you, but she just bitched about how we were ruining her life!

A couple of years and several boyfriends later, she was not quite as rebellious, just a major bitch. London had graduated high school, barely, and decided that she needed to 'find herself', and needed to take a year off before going to college. Finding herself, from what I could tell, consisted of sitting her ass on my couch, gabbing on my phone and eating all of my food!

The catalyst for our fateful evening came when Roxie and I were coming back from dinner together and we noticed that London's car was in the drive, but my wife's brand new Cadillac SUV was not.

My wife was furious, although we have a really nice house, we have never had a "new" car, and my wife has been busting her ass to get this coveted vehicle, and to have London just roll out with it, she was livid!

I made every attempt to calm Roxie down for the next hour and I think that I made a little headway, luckily.

"I've got it!" She said, sitting upright on the couch.

"Got what?" I asked, taking a swig from my Sam Adams. I might as well drink, the evening had been going so well that I just knew that it was going to end with some energetic sex with my lovely bride, and now she was too pissed off to fuck.

"We are going to make this little girl see it our way once and for all! C'mere!"

I listened and really questioned my wife's sanity.

I was nodding off when I heard a vehicle pull up in the driveway. London had killed the lights to the ESV three houses down in order to sneak back in, not thinking that anyone would be awake this far past her curfew.

I cut off the T.V. and stood off by the foyer in the dark so that when she walked in, I would be between her and the stairs with the family room to my left. I leaned against the doorjamb, feeling the coolness of the wall against my bare back, and waited.

She snuck in the door, and I just assumed that she had been drinking; she was trying very unsuccessfully to be quiet. She went to hang Roxie's keys on our key peg and dropped them to the ground, shushing herself loudly; I broke into a grin watching this debacle. London groped her way to the stairwell, bumping into every piece of furniture along the way, cursing at every step. Just as she reached the landing, I reached up and flicked on the stairway light.

"FUCK!" London bellowed, jumping back, "You scared the SHIT out of me! What are you doing up?"

I looked her up and down, taking in the sight of her dressed like a complete whore. She had on a pair of open toed six inch heels that nearly made her eye to eye with me, her micro mini-skirt looked like it belonged to a twelve year old little girl it was so small. Her blouse, if you could call it that, cut off just below the bottom swell of her breasts, leaving her lower torso uncovered, it was so tight that it squeezed her breasts together, forming massive cleavage that spilled out over the top of her exposed brassiere. Her hair was in a pile on top of her head and her make-up was very heavy, albeit smudged on her face.

"What in the Hell are you doing, taking your mom's car without permission?" I wasn't yelling, but my voice was stern. "Are you drunk?"

"You are not my father, so I don't need to answer to you!" She literally screamed at me.

Her breath was enough to make me tipsy and she tried to force her way past me, but I blocked the way.

"Get the fuck outta my way!"

She and I have argued before on many, many occasions, but she had never cursed at me. I was pissed off now.

I grabbed her by both shoulders and forced her back, tossing her on the couch like a rag doll. She tried to stand up and slap at me but I forced her down, pinning her arms against her sides.

"I am so FUCKING tired of you!" I spat vehemently in her face, "If you are going to be in MY house, you follow MY rules! Your mom and I decided to teach you a lesson!"

"What are you going to do, tough guy? Beat me up?" She was struggling mightily.

"Oh no, much better!"

I reached down with my free hand and grabbed the thin material between her breasts and yanked back, listening to the fabric rip free. London fell back to the couch, her transparent bra revealing her bright pink nipples.

"What the Hell are you doing! MMMMOOOOOMMMMM!!!!" She tried to cover herself, but I grabbed her wrists and pinned them together in my vise like grip.

"Your mom won't help you now, you little whore!" I wasn't completely sold on Roxie's idea for vengeance, but my cock was, I could feel the blood flowing into my joint, making it stretch out my boxers. I forced my hand under her bra, feeling her hard nipple poke into the palm of my hand. I rolled her long love bud between my thumb and forefinger, causing her to gasp. The sound of ripping fabric filled the room as I ripped her bra off of her and tossed it to the side. Her bare breasts were magnificent.

London squirmed underneath me, causing me to snap back into reality, catching her just before she could break free. I laid my body weight on her and held her hands over her head and sucked her left nipple into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue and lips.

"What are you doing to me?" She gasped, breaking out into gooseflesh.

I didn't answer her, just forced my left leg between her legs, spreading them apart to allow access to her young pussy. I switched over to her right nipple, which was already long and stiff, and sucked that into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, causing her back to arch. Did she just moan?

I ran my fingers over the top of her panties, feeling the damp spot in her mound and my cock really stood at attention. I reared back and ripped at her panties, pulling them down her nubile young legs, I could feel my eyes get bigger at the sight of her bald pussy, glistening wet in all of its glory.

"I am going to fuck your brains out!" I hissed at her in the glow of the light from the stairs.

She mumbled something unintelligible as I put my hands behind her knees and pushed them down to where her thighs were flat against her chest, flattening her boobs and opening up her little pussy and asshole. Holding her knees down by her ears, I bent down and teased her little asshole, making broad strokes against it with my tongue before plunging inside of it and tongue fucking her ass.

I could smell the aroma emanating from her cunt and I took her fat labia in my mouth, chewing softly and coating her pussy with my spit.

"Grrrhggh, aaaaahhhhhh!!!" London writhed back and forth, moaning.

I went to town on that sweet pussy, tongue fucking her and nibbling on her love bud, she grabbed my hair with both hands and forced my face down as she bucked her hips up to greet my magic tongue.

"I'm coommmMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!" She bellowed at the top of her lungs, not caring who heard her.

I brought my face up, trailing my tongue up her tight abs, and then teasing her nipples again before I attempted to kiss her. She moved her head, grimacing in disgust, until I grabbed her by the chin and forced my tongue into her mouth, making her taste herself.

"Lick my face clean, slut!" I growled at her.

She began sucking her own cum off of my face until I pushed her away.

"Take your skirt off!" I commanded.

She slipped her tousled skirt down her long legs and reached for the straps on her heels.

"Leave 'em on!" I barked.

She winced, leaning back on the couch, looking like a porn actress, as she was nude save for her stripper heels.

I stood and grabbed at the waistband of my boxers, pulling them off and stepping out of them, feeling my rigid cock bounce and sway with its newfound freedom.

"Oh, Hell no!" London exclaimed, marveling at the size of my manhood, and trying to make herself small against the armrest of my couch.

I grabbed at her hair, pulling her close to me and pushing her face to the side. I grabbed my stiff nine-inch prick and rubbed it on her cheek.

"Open your mouth! Open it!" I smacked my cock against her cheek at each sentence to emphasize my point.

She closed her eyes and opened her lips slightly and I took full advantage, shoving my big purple head past her bright red lips, feeling her tongue on the underside of my glans.

"That's it slut! Suck that cock!"

I held on tightly to her head and controlled the motion as she made gurgling noises when I thrust deep into her mouth. I made her spit on my cock and rub it around, telling her to cup my balls at the same time.

I let her suck my rod until I was coated from tip to nuts with a generous amount of her saliva, then I pushed her down on her back, going down to my knees in front of her.

"No! Please, don't!" She begged, "You'll hurt me!"

I didn't answer, I just pushed both of her legs apart, meeting just a little it of resistance, and rubbed my swollen cock head through her dripping snatch. I held my penis tightly at the base, pointing it at her open cunt and pushed myself inside of her.

London's eyes flew open and her body tightened up as she drew in a deep, sharp breath.

"Ohmigod, ohm god, ohmigod!" She repeated over and over again as I eased my thick, veiny meat javelin into her warm, wet pussy.

I worked it in until I felt it bump her cervix, then I began to jackhammer her tight pussy.

"Are you going to obey now?" I smacked her face lightly.

She couldn't even talk; her head was straight back with the cords of her neck standing out in bold relief. She was making soft gurgling sounds in her throat as I continued my penile punishment.

"Are you going to do as you are told?" I cuffed her a little harder this time, not breaking the rhythm that I had created.

"M-m-m, ahhhhh!!" She was in another land, not responsive to me.

"Not talking now are you, huh?" I smacked her on the thigh and flipped her over doggy style, pushing her roughly down by the back of the head until her chest was flat on the back and her ass was high in the air. Once again, I pointed my weapon at my prey and struck, burying myself balls deep inside her sugar walls.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!" London's voice was at ear splitting level as I just brutalized her young pussy. She was definitely not a virgin, but I knew that she had been with no one like me before. I gripped her hipbones and smashed into her over and over again.

"Again! I'm coming again!" She roared.

She erupted in some sort of animalistic, guttural moan that seemed to go on forever as her body quaked in an earth shattering orgasm, the whole time, I was like the pistons in a big block V8, churning and churning.

I was soaked in sweat and dripping onto the small of her back before I could feel the beginnings of my orgasm rising. I closed my eyes and felt my build up as I considered blowing my choad in her face, but I had a better idea.

I ground my hips against her hard, pulling back on her hair, trying to find that extra inch inside her. I blew my load like Mt. Vesuvius; I blew my load so hard that, to this day, I would swear in court that I HEARD it!

Exhausted, dripping sweat in droplets on the floor, I grabbed her by the top of her head and shoved my still thick cock into her mouth, forcing her to suck it clean of our combined cum.

"Don't ever, EVER take an attitude in this house again!" I yelled down at her, face down in the couch, ass red from being spanked while I fucked her. "Now get yourself cleaned up!"

I turned and scooped my boxers up and headed for the stairs, my cock dangling between my legs.

Roxie stepped in front of me on the stairs, turning off the camcorder as she pecked me lightly on the lips.

"Didja get it?" I asked.

"Every stroke, my love!" She smiled. "Now I want to fuck your brains out while we watch this, c'mon!"

I turned to my wife the next morning as the bright sunlight streamed into our room, soaking the bed in its warming rays. She was sleeping on her stomach, her naked back to me, breathing deeply and evenly. I heard a light rapping on the door as it opened and London poked her head in, wrapped in an Adidas tracksuit.

I shook my wife awake.

"Um, Daddy? I made you and Mommy breakfast. Um, it's ready when you want it. I, uh, um, cleaned the kitchen too. May I go and drop your clothes at the cleaners?"

"Yes, London, you may. Thank you London." Roxie said.

She started to close the door and hesitated.

"I love you guys." She said sheepishly.

"We love you, too!" Roxie and I said nearly simultaneously.

"What a good daughter we have!" Roxie said, "Now. Get over here and treat me like your bitch!"

gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers