She Never Mentioned Philadelphia

Story Info
Blindfolded, naked & tied to the bed, she picks 1 of 2 men.
5.4k words
4.19
37.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some years back, I had a long-term affair with a coworker, Sarah. The fact is she worked for me and had for several years. Professionally, I'd come to rely on her as my go-to person and sounding board. She came into my office one day to update me on something and suddenly, like for the first time, I noticed she was pretty hot. I did my best to ignore the attraction for several months but I finally caved in and told her. We didn't exactly rush into things, we wrestled with the whole gamut of ethical and moral issues. I think it was nearly ten months before we finally tossed the ethics book out the window and made love.

Facially, Sarah wasn't a beautiful woman by modern Madison Avenue standards, but she did have an attractive, handsome quality about her. Her lips were probably the most visually appealing aspect of her face; they just called out to be kissed. She had short dishwater blonde hair, blue eyes and almost never wore make-up. A softball, tennis and basketball player, she was definitely a jock with a strong athletic build. She was just over five foot seven with long legs, powerful thighs and a sweet butt – not too small, not too big, the perfect butt for her body. Her breasts weren't large but they were capped with the most succulent nipples I've ever had the pleasure to savor. Her areola were pink and perfectly round with nipples about the size of the pause button on your Tivo remote and just over a quarter inch tall. Yes indeed, they were succulent.

A couple of years into our relationship, Sarah took me by surprise when she expressed her desire to be spanked - nothing really heavy, but certainly a level or two beyond over-the-knee spanking. Her interest extended to being bound and dominated. This submissive side of Sarah surprised me because she was an otherwise driven, extremely capable, executive business woman who was used to being in charge and having her way. The first time she asked me to spank her, I was taken aback. From that first naked-butt-over-the-side-of-the-bed spanking it quickly escalated to totally naked, blindfolded, tied face-down on the bed "spankings" with a leather strap, a riding crop, or a switch. She liked to be tied down, disciplined, and sexually taken advantage of. The sexual part usually involved a vibrator and/or a couple of dildos she had. She loved being "helpless" and poked, prodded, violated and fucked. At times it actually made me feel somewhat uncomfortable – I came from the school where "you never strike a woman." I went along with it though, because it sure got her hot.

Anyway, my thing is voyeurism. I wanted to watch her engaged in any and all manner of sexual interactions. She agreed to several MFM interactions where I shared her with other men. I'd usually watch them make love then I'd have my turn with her. Sometimes she'd be making love with one of us while she sucked the other. Over the years there were three different guys, two white and one black, that we'd include in our sex games. She'd also spend time with two of them on her own occasionally. She owned a nice camping trailer and took the black guy up to Yosemite and made love in the woods for four days and nights.

Anyway, I did a couple of pretty wild things with her. One time I went to Sarah's house for an afternoon of sex but I'd done some scheming beforehand. I knew in advance that she was in the mood for something kinky but I'd kept my full plan a secret. When I arrived at her house, as soon as the door was closed, we embraced and started kissing. We kept it up as I walked her backwards down the hall and into the master bedroom. We stood next to the bed where I kissed and caressed her as piece by piece I removed her clothes until she stood naked. I bent over slightly, took a nipple between my lips, wrapped my arms around her thighs and lifted her off the floor. I turned and tossed her on the bed.

Reaching under the bed, I pulled out Sarah's "toy box." I grabbed the Velcro cuffs and ropes from the box.

"Spread 'em, slut, you're getting tied down!" I barked at her.

Falling into the submissive role, she responded, "Please, no, sir. What did I do? I didn't do anything." She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapper her arms around them.

"You didn't do anything? That's exactly right! I take the time to come over here and you meet me at the door fully dressed. I didn't come to play bridge, I came to play slip the sausage to Sarah. You should have been butt naked waiting for me at the door. Now give me your wrist." She seemed to love this stuff so I'd lay it on. She'd argue a bit but one-by-one she'd surrender each limb and I'd tie her to the bed. Once she was tied down, I pulled a blindfold over her head and ensured her eyes were completely covered.

"Now just lay there ya sweet little bitch and think about how you screwed up and what you'll do next time. I'll be back when I'm good and ready." I tweaked her nipples and headed for the master bath. I grabbed her massage oil from under the vanity and laid the bottle in the sink. Once I had a good flow of hot water coming from the faucet, I plugged the sink and covered the massage oil bottle with hot water.

I headed for the kitchen just to kill some time and let her lay there in her vulnerable state. I found some homemade cookies and helped myself to a few along with some water to wash them down. I walked quietly back down the hall to the master bedroom door and leaned on the jam. I stood there in silence for a time just watching her lie helpless on the bed. She'd pull on a restraint occasionally and turn her head one way or the other trying to listen for any sign of me.

"Your safe-word for this afternoon, sweet lips, is 'Philadelphia.'" I stated as I entered the room.

"Why do I need a 'safe-word?'", Sarah asked after a pause to absorb what I'd said..

"It gives you ultimate control. I don't know what your limit is and you're going to be pushed further today than we've ever gone. If you wanna stop, just say 'Philadelphia'." I explained. (Why 'Philadelphia', you ask, dear reader? It was a play on W.C. Fields' epitaph. His headstone reads, "I'd rather be in Philadelphia.") Sarah seemed to think about that for a moment and then, with a quiet smile, nodded her agreement.

"What's the safe-word?" I asked.

"Philadelphia.", she replied

I pulled all the toys out of the toy-box and laid them along the side of the bed. Her two bibrating dildos, a fur glove, a chamois, some clothes pins with weakened springs for her nipples, a leather belt that was too wide to be fashionable but made a great spanking strap, and an electric vibrator with various tips. Last, I grabbed the stuff from under the bed that wouldn't fit in the box; a riding crop, a two foot long feather, and a hollow carbon fiber shaft about three feet long – once the main-stay from a stunt kite, now a formidable swtitch.

I picked up the feather and began to tease her body with it. I traced circles around Sarah's nipples, then lightly teased the skin of her inner thighs from her knees to her pussy lips. I'd whisp it across her chest and down her abdomen. With a light touch below one ear, I'd pull the soft feather tips down her neck, under her chin and back up her neck to the other ear lobe. Lifting the feather from her body completely, I'd pause as she waited in anticipation, wondering wear she'd feel its touch next. Without touching her, I wafted the feather over face just create a very light breeze then quickly move it between her thighs. Using just the soft ends of the feather tips I dragged it so lightly it barely touched her vaginal lips. The sensation was so subtle that she'd first question if she felt it at all. As the sensation became more obvious, her knees would open to welcome it. Once the last soft plume of the feather cleared her swelling clitoris, I quickly turned the feather around in my hand. Placing the index finger of the opposite hand on the tip of the feather's quill, I flexed the feather's shaft to create a spring-like tension. Slipping my finger off the tip, the quill slapped sharply across Sarah's clit. Sarah's body recoiled from the shock, she gasped a lung full of air and her knees snapped together as close as her restraints would allow. As the sharp sting gradually subsided, Sarah slowly exhaled. A thin smile crossed her face as she began to draw her next breath. The sound of Sarah's breathing was broken by the ringing of my cell phone. It was out on the kitchen table where I'd left it.

"Saved by the bell, Slut. I'll be back - think dirty thoughts." I left to get the phone. I had arranged for a guy she'd never met to come over and share in the fun. He was calling from in front of the house. I grabbed my phone and answered it while heading for the front door. He was at the door when I got there.

I quietly opened the door and stepped out to talk with him. "Hey, Ray, I'm really glad you could get away from work this afternoon. I don't think you'll regret it."

I had met Ray a few months earlier online. I had posted a personal in a news group saying that I was a voyeur and I was looking for an exhibitionist couple that would let me watch them. Ray answered my ad and, after a few emails, we met. He wanted to arrange for me to watch without his wife's knowledge. It hadn't worked out but Ray and I had stayed in touch. To our mutual surprise, we only lived a few blocks from each other.

Back out on Sarah's front porch, I explained to Ray that once we were in the house I'd go back to the master bedroom. He was to strip down to nothing, remain in the living-room for a few minutes, then quietly come back to the bedroom. For the whole time he was there, he was not to utter or whisper a single word.

I went back to the bedroom. "God, Slut, you look so sexy laying there. We're going to have some fun today." I picked up her iPod from a nearby chest-of-drawers, selected one of her favorite playlists, popped the ear-buds in her ears and hit play. She lay there, tied to the bed, blindfolded and unable to hear much other than her favorite background music. I stripped off my clothes and began teasing her body again with the tactile toys and waited for Ray to show up.

It wasn't long before he tiptoed in, looking rather sheepish about being naked. His bashfulness went away when he took a look at Sarah spread-eagled, naked and tied to the bed. I motioned Ray over and transitioned the toys to him. I stepped back and watched as he gently stroked and teased Sarah's body. As he did so, his uncircumcised cock grew into a very full erection.

As Ray continued to tease Sarah, I lubed up one of her dildos and handed it to him. He initially gave me a curious look until I silently pointed to Sarah's pussy. A broad smile spread across his face as he trapped the fur glove under his left arm and pulled his right hand free. He turned the dildo on and it buzzed in his hand. He took the feather and traced it along the inside of Sarah's thighs. He teased her pussy lips and her clit with the end of the feather as he lined the vibrating dildo up with her pussy. He traced the tip of the dildo lightly across her pussy lips and paused over her clit. Sarah's body stiffened and she rocked her hips toward the dildo. As she began lifting her hips off the bed he gently worked the dildo into her pussy. Her knees spread wider as I watched him bring Sarah to orgasm with her thinking all the while that it was me.

As her shuddering subsided I motioned for him to remove the dildo and set it aside. Sarah cooed softly and she settled her body back into the mattress. I motioned my friend to stay where he was while I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the massage oil. I had placed it in the sink earlier, covered with hot water. I returned to the bed side and squeezed some oil into my hand. It was perfect - nice and warm. I squeezed a line of oil from Sarah's neck down her chest, between her breasts, across her stomach and into her pubic hair. She smiled and squirmed a bit. I then squeezed a line from one nipple to the other and squeezed a pool filling her navel. I shot a little more into my hand and motioned for our guest to present his hands palms up. I shot some oil into his hands and indicated that, like me, he should rub the oil evenly over his hands.

I indicated for him to wait as I began to rub the oil into Sarah's abdomen. I worked my way up her middle section to her neck spreading the oil from side to side. I motioned my head to indicate to Rae to come around beside me. Once he was in position I kept one hand on Sarah and indicated with the other that he should place his hands just over mine. I then made a silent three count and lifted and pulled my hands away. He lowered his hands to her skin and continued the massage. I stepped back and walked to the other side of the bed. I watched in total fascination as another man's hands glided over my lover's nude body. He was totally mesmerized rubbing the oil into her breasts and passing her erect nipples between his fingers.

Sarah had this satisfied little smile on her face. Ray was on her right side, kneading her right breast with both of his hands. I move closer to her left side and tapped on the back of his right hand. I indicated that he should slide his right down Sarah's torso across her pubic mound and give her pussy some attention. He did as I suggested continuing to knead her right breast with his left hand while tracing her pussy lips with his finger tips and teasing her clit. Sarah seemed to melt into the mattress another inch.

Waving to get his attention, I pointed at my lips then at her right nipple and then at him. He looked at me like I was an idiot so I stuck the tip of my thumb in my mouth and made an exaggerated sucking motion then pointed first at him then at her right nipple. A gleeful smile split his face as he lowered his head to her breast. He stuck his tongue out and teased her nipple for a moment. Sarah's smile broadened. He took her nipple between his lips and began to suckle it. She turned her head in his direction and moaned softly.

I savored the moment and watched for just a bit. Moving closer to her left side, I positioned my hands over her exactly opposite of where he was. I waited for her next quiet mewing and duplicated on her left what was happening on her right. My left hand dropped to the inside of her left thigh with fingers caressing her pussy. My right hand dropped to her left breast and kneaded the oil into her warm skin. And I took her left nipple between my lips and began to suckle.

Sarah's body immediately went stiff and she gasped in a lung full of air. She let out a hoarse and throaty, "OH MY GOD!" in realization that two people were massaging her breasts, teasing her pussy and clit and she had a person sucking at each breast. I think we all stopped breathing for a moment but stayed focused in silence on what we were doing while we waited for her full reaction. Her head was back and she was breathing sharply through her mouth. Another moment passed. Ever so slowly, she began to relax and she spread her knees wider apart to give us both greater access to her pussy. As she did so Ray and I both slipped two fingers each as far inside her as we could. He and I continued to massage her breasts and suck her nipples as we set up a rhythm at her pussy. As one of us would withdraw our fingers from her channel, the other would press his fingers inward. We kept this up until she began panting, then stiffened for a moment, shook in orgasm and sank back into the mattress.

I was pretty surprised at that point that Sarah hadn't shouted, "PHILADELPHIA!" I wondered how far I could push this. I lifted away from her body and motioned my friend up. Sarah wriggled a bit and tried to press her knees together but was restrained by her ankles tied to the corners of the bed. I reached to either side of her head and pulled the ear-buds out of her ears.

I tried to direct my voice away from her and said, "Hello Slut, are you having a good time?"

"Who's here?" she asked.

"That's not really important. He's a mystery man here to play with your body. You don't know him. You're not going to see or hear him. In fact from now on you're going to wonder if the guy that smiled at you in the mall or opened the door for you at the office wasn't the mystery man that was just sucking your nipple, had his fingers inside you and just made you come. He could really be anybody. I'm looking at him now and he sure seems to like your naked body."

Ray unthinkingly uttered, "Uhhh huhhh!" I glared at him and put my finger to my lips. He blushed and mouthed, "Sorry." She turned her face as far into her pillow as she could and pulled at her restraints. I was amazed that, again, at no time did she say the safe word.

"Okay, Slut, it's time for a game. Would you like to play a fun guessing game?" I asked.

Sarah turned her face back toward the ceiling and relaxed some, "What kind of a guessing game?"

"Here's the game, Hottie. We're going to put a penis in each of your hands. You'll have one full minute to fondle, caress, stroke and feel the two cocks at the same time. At the end of the minute you have to guess which penis is mine." I paused for a moment to let her think about it.

"So, what if I guess wrong?" Sarah asked.

"Therein lies the fun, hot stuff. Which ever dick you choose, you have the option of sucking or fucking. But who will it be? My dick? Or some unknown dick from a mystery man? Hmmmmm. First things first. Which will it be? Suck to completion and swallow? Or a nice bareback fuck and cum in your pussy?" I asked. I looked across the bed at Ray standing there naked stroking his cock, ogling Sarah's body as we both waited for her response.

I smiled in full expectation of hearing, "Philadelphia!".

"Suck.", she pronounced, and a shudder ran down my spine. Honest to God my dick went limp and my face flushed.

"What?" I muttered from a dry throat.

"SUCK, Sir." Sarah said strongly. My mind was reeling. She must think I'm bluffing? I thought. I looked over at Ray. A big dollop of pre-cum oozed from the end of his dick. I looked at my limp dick and then at Sarah who lay there waiting for whatever would happen next.

In my best game show host voice, I proclaimed, "Suck it! it is, Ladies and Gentlemen. Our bound and blindfolded Slut will now have one minute to fondle and identify her lover's cock. She will then pleasure the man who owns whichever penis she picks by using that sweet mouth of hers and employing oral ministrations and judicious sucking to induce his ejaculation and swallow his sperm! It's time to shuffle our penises and start the clock." She giggled nervously as I placed the ear-buds back in her ears.

I motioned Ray down to the foot of the bed. We must have looked absolutely crazy - two naked men, arms locked at the elbow and dosie-doeing in circles at the end of the bed. Knowing Sarah was left handed, I swung Ray off toward her right hand. We approached the head of the bed on our respective sides. I whispered to Ray to, "Do what I do." I lightly gripped Sarah's left wrist over the restraints and moved her hand to the edge of the bed. Ray did the exact same thing. Sarah opened her hands palms up. I looked at my watch and counted down with the fingers on my right hand. At the top of the minute, at the very same second, we lowered or cocks into Sarah's hands.

My dick was still limp from nerves and anxiety as she felt the soft shaft, ran fingers over the head and then weighed my testicles in her palm. I looked over at her right hand where she was stroking away at Ray's hard tool. She was pumping up and down on the shaft and then ran a finger across the tip. She felt the pre-cum on her finger and rubbed it between her finger and thumb. She weighed his balls and then gripped the shaft again and pulled more cum to the tip. Watching this was so hot that I was finally beginning to get hard.

12