She Pees Freely

Story Info
A couple's adventures in public pissing.
3k words
4.07
39.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daddykins
daddykins
62 Followers

My girlfriend Sarah likes to drink two or three Diet Cokes at lunchtime. Then she leaves it up to me to pick out a public place where she can void her bladder. Being bad like that excites her. It makes her want to fuck me. In my book that's a win-win.

It's weird how it's worked out between us. Before we met I could never have envisioned myself becoming a piss-loving slave to a kinkster like Sarah. But now I've grown to love everything about watersports. The build-up of anticipation as she drinks a ton of fluids. The antsy feeling we get while driving to one of Sarah's "events." The adrenaline rush that comes from knowing that if we're caught we'll both end up in the hoosegow for "exhibiting prurient behavior."

But all this pales in comparison to the super-charged eroticism we experience when the heavens open up and Sarah lets flow a torrent of pale-yellow pee that floods the streets and violates community standards.

Being in love with a dirty girl is nice work if you can get it, but it isn't easy. Recently we chipped in for a video camera and a monitor because Sarah wanted to up the excitement level. Since then I've shot several surreptitious videos that she then had me post online. Not surprisingly, they were a hit.

I still remember - and get hard thinking about - the first video I shot. It shows Sarah squatting and pissing on the sidewalk right outside Macy's in broad daylight while dozens of mall-cruising consumers pass by. We had already prepared ourselves for the possibility that some bluenose would take offense and call security. So Sarah hurriedly - but oh-so-sexily - pulled the crotch of her cut-off jeans aside and peed for what seemed like forever.

Though I was scared shitless about getting busted, witnessing this wanton act was thrilling to the max. And Sarah got what she wanted - a throng of disbelieving shoppers who stopped to gawk as if they were mesmerized by a shoe sale.

The whole episode, start to finish, made us so hot that after we hightailed it out of there Sarah made me stop for burgers - even though she wasn't hungry. While I mangled a Double Whopper with cheese, she bit into two packets of industrial-strength mayonnaise and slathered my cock and balls with the greasy stuff. Then she gave me a double-fisted hand job right there in the middle of the busy lot while a grandma-type looked on in horror from the minivan parked next to us.

When I came I made a hell of a mess, but Sarah eagerly vacuumed all the cum and mayo into her mouth, swirled the vulgar cocktail around, then invited my mouth to a spit-swapping party. I have to say, the combination wasn't as foul-tasting as I'd expected.

When we got home Sarah had another brainstorm. Why not make a video of her pissing on the deck of our second-floor apartment while the one I'd just shot at Macy's played alongside on the monitor? After all, Sarah reasoned, the people who admired our work expected cutting-edge innovation, so why not give them a double-dose of pussy-pissing Sarah? As a titillating bonus - for us, at least - Sarah would be bottomless, spread-eagled, and clearly visible from the street.

You'd better believe that my answer to that was, "Fuck yes!" And though I don't normally like to pat myself on the back, the resulting video was one of our better efforts. In fact, it got "gushing" reviews from the pissaholic posse that clicked onto our website.

A few days later it was my turn to brainstorm. I got the idea when Sarah, who was laid out naked on our futon, threw her legs up over her head so that I could watch her insert a tampon. With her ass pointed at the ceiling, a deviant fancy crept into my head.

"You have the prettiest asshole," I said, letting my eyes devour the squinting, fully exposed aperture she was presenting.

"You should know," Sarah said, spreading her sexy cheeks to give me a better look. "You've licked it, fingered it, fucked it..."

"Yes," I interrupted. "But I haven't pissed on it, have I?"

Sarah threw her legs down and sat up. She didn't look pleased. "Did I ever tell you that you have the filthiest mind of any guy I've been with? What's gotten into you?"

"Can't help myself," I said, giving her a sheepish grin. "I've caught the pissing bug, thanks to you."

"Uh-oh," she said. "Baby got the urination jones. Doctors say there's no cure. You're fucked."

"So how put off by the idea are you?"

Sarah looked at me and frowned, but her eyes danced with dirty-girl mischief. "I think it's a sick, twisted, perverted suggestion," she said. Then she teased my ear with her tongue. "Let's fucking do it!"

Boffo! Now the only question was, where could we get maximum exposure with minimal risk?"

Well, wouldn't you know we'd end up back at the mall?

We parked between a community bank and the entrance to Sears under a magnificent, white-barked eucalyptus tree. As we sat back surveying the scene we killed off our second Coors Light tallboy.

"I almost forgot how beer goes right through me," Sarah said, squeezing her thighs together.

"I love a woman who can't hold her liquor," I said.

We'd deliberately chosen a Saturday for the exposure, but I wasn't quite prepared for the hive of activity that surrounded us. Bargain hunters were everywhere, busily strolling in and out of the parking lot, and I thought to myself: Dude. Hell of a plan you've come up with. Videotaping you and your girl getting your fetish on in full view of the Sarasota Mall.

But as usual the danger of being caught excited Sarah, and she started kneading my cock through my shorts.

"Not yet, not yet," I said, pushing her hand away as I nervously scoped out the environment. On top of all the humanity lurking about, I knew that the mall was patrolled by a feeble force of yellow-jacketed rent-a-cops. But Sarah's arousal was infecting me as well.

I groaned under her persistent touch. "Don't you know that a guy with a hard-on can't piss worth a damn? Besides, you'll know when I'm ready to come, because we'll be out in the parking lot, and you'll be catching my ejac on your pretty face. That's after I've peed all over your lovely backside, of course."

"Oh really?" she said. Vocalizing my nasty intentions had spurred her to dip a hand underneath her short skirt and begin to play with her panty less crotch. "So you get to piss on me, and then you get to give me a facial. Sorry, dear, but Sarah needs a little something-something too."

"Excuse me? Babe, I've brought the video camera, remember? You're the star of this T-and-A production, not me. I'm just your humble, smut-loving servant."

She stopped fingering her pussy and looked at me. "Okay, so you're making me hot, lover boy. But something's missing. Can you guess what it is?'

"I was never good at solving riddles."

"Well, we're partners, right? So whatever's good for the goose. Get it?"

I shook my head no.

Sarah pierced me with her devilish green eyes. "Nobody leaves this parking lot," she whispered, "until we're both soaked in each other's urine. Watersports is team sports."

Damn. She'd blindsided me again. "Geez, I don't know. How...?"

"Easy. I can work a goddamned video camera as well as you can. So we'll do a point-of-view shoot. You film me while you're pissing on my butthole, then I'll film you as I fill up your mouth with my girl-pee."

"My mouth?"

"Oh God, this is so exciting, isn't it? Now remember, if we draw a crowd don't forget to capture their reactions."

I'd seen my share of pee porn, of course. Videos featuring smartly dressed "secretaries" and "business executives" drowning each other in warm piss. I have to admit that I get turned on by this scurrilous form of entertainment. I mean, where else can you watch gorgeous, accommodating women writhing around in piss-sopped panties, or clean-shaven, respectable men drinking from ladies' pee holes?

So maybe Sarah was onto something. There were worse things than tasting a girl's squirt. Why not go with the flow, so to speak?

"You're right, honeybee," I said. "No sense wasting your precious fluids down the crapper. Who's your little sump dump now, baby?"

We got out of the car, giddy and slightly buzzed, and huddled on the passenger side, where we had a small amount of cover from some scraggly bushes. The sun was out, the pavement was warm. I'd stuffed a backpack with the camera and several plush bath towels. In the back seat was a ratty old Army blanket that I dragged out and spread on the ground.

But there were ominous signs. People were everywhere, pushing baby strollers, riding skateboards, getting cash at the ATM. And yet, nobody paid any attention to us, two seemingly normal, modestly dressed twenty-somethings just out enjoying the day.

"Jesus, I've got to piss like a racehorse," I said.

"Good," Sarah said. "Because I like to watch."

Then, without warning, she stepped out of her skirt and laid down on the blanket. Holy God, we were actually going to do this! A couple strolling by hand-in-hand looked our way, but they couldn't see much of Sarah through the bushes. Than a mall security guy cruised by in his electric cart, so I gave him a jaunty wave and a big smile, which seemed to convince him that everything was on the level.

"That's right, go fuck with someone else," I said when he was out of earshot.

"Hurry honey," Sarah said. She sounded urgent. So I grabbed the camera, dropped my shorts, and shuffled over to her. I checked the camera's light meter, polished its lens, then pointed it towards Sarah's inviting rear end.

"I want you face down, ass up," I said, feeling like some big shot Hollywood director.

But before things could get going some old lady walking her poodle stopped a few spaces away from us, waiting for her dog to poop. She looked like the sort who might alert security. She glanced our way, but after Fido dropped his loaf she moved on.

"Whew. Close one," I said.

"Did she see us?" Sarah asked, clearly aroused at the possibility.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"No. Well, yes. But what I'd really like is for you to violate my asshole with your pee-pee. C'mon - piss on me, baby."

I pushed her filthy come-on out of my head so that I wouldn't get an erection. Then I turned the camera on and steadied it with one hand while I aimed my cock with the other at Sarah's elevated ass.

"And...action!"

A car honked. A truck backfired. Some kids were roughhousing inside an SUV while their mother walked into the bank. Could they see us? Well, fuck it. Might as well give them an education.

I let go of the finger clamp I'd put around my cock and the dam broke, spilling a couple of beers worth of warm piss onto Sarah's naked ass. Excited, I pointed my leaking schlong - and the camera - at her gloriously exposed anus.

Sarah seemed to be enjoying herself, too. "Yes!" she cried. "Oh fuck yes! It's warm! It tickles!"

"Open wide," I said. I felt like I could piss forever, but my developing erection was slowing the flow.

Sarah used her skirt as a pillow, then spread her ass cheeks open with both hands as I guided my cock to within inches of her narrow, squinting aperture. My piss was running down the crevasse of her cunt and soaking the blanket. It was all so divinely depraved.

"God, this is going to look so hot on the video," I said.

"It feels yummy. Now be a good boyfriend and go wee-wee in my sphincter. Make me come."

Sarah used her fingers to enlarge her asshole, and I watched with fascination as my piss disappeared down her dark, forbidden tunnel. It may have been the first-ever enema given from the head of a dick.

But before too long I was spent, my bladder emptied. Sarah, realizing this, popped up like a prairie dog and looked around to see if we'd been spotted.

"Look at those guys leaning up against that monster truck," she said with undisguised glee. "They know what's going on, but they're actually getting into it. Well, let's give them a show."

She turned and immediately took my pungent-tasting cock in her mouth. Focus, I told myself. Let the camera tell the story.

In no time she had my cock as hard as a hockey puck, and having those two jackoff voyeurs watching us was pushing me right to the edge. (If you watch the video today you will see how the camera jerked spasmodically for a second just as my cock erupted all over her splendiferous tits. God, that was good!).

But at that moment time was of the essence. People were bound to grow suspicious. Authorities would be notified. So Sarah and I switched positions, and now it was my bare ass getting chilled by the piss-soaked blanket. I handed her the camera and she positioned herself so that her cunt was hovering directly over my upturned face. With her legs spread wide, she put two fingers into the healthy pink corridor of her pussy.

"Those two guys are getting closer," she said, nearly breathless. "Oh fuck, I don't care - I'm going to squirt!"

"Do it, baby. Do it for daddy. And do it for all those piss-hungry perverts who will be jacking off when they watch this on their computers."

I opened my mouth. I'd never had a mouthful of a woman's pee before, but the sight of Sarah fingering her cunt to get her juices flowing inflamed me, making me hot for her bodily wastes. Would her piss taste sweet? Would it taste bitter? I didn't care. I just wanted to gargle it, to swirl it around like a mouthwash, to let it spill over my lips so that my face got as sopping wet as a bathtub washcloth.

Sarah squatted, smiling down at me. She aimed the camera down the valley of her belly and straight at my kisser. We could see that the truck buddies had boldly moved in behind us. One of them had his cock out and was openly fondling it.

"Perfect," Sarah whispered. This was her moment. The gaze of the two perverts had set the dominoes in motion. She shuddered and cried out like a wounded animal. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" she shrieked, then exploded with a wild, wet climax that released a downpour of pretty yellow pee from her grateful urethra. I let it splash all over my face, and the sound it made was like cows pissing on concrete.

It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, and trust me, I got an eyeful. I washed my hair in her resplendent golden shower as if I was a kid playing around in the rain. And the tangy taste that rolled over my tongue was better than any aphrodisiac.

Lost in lust, I felt a mouth suddenly cinch around my steel-belted hard-on, a mouth that I knew wasn't Sarah's. Jesus, it was one of the guys from the truck, the one who wasn't beating his meat. The dude was down between my legs, getting his pants wet, sucking my cock, tweaking my balls. It was the first suck job I'd ever had from a guy, and it surprised me. His tongue was rough, like a cat's, and his cock-gobbling was more aggressive than the girly approach I was used to.

But that's not to say I didn't enjoy the fuck out of it!"

Sarah, the heady girl, was catching all of this on tape. The camera didn't weigh much, so she was able to cradle it in one arm and shoot while she fingered her clit. The girl was insatiable, and watching a total stranger give me some very enthusiastic head was cracking her nut.

Then somewhere in the middle of this wet dream I heard a dog bark. But it wasn't a dream - it was the old lady with the poodle, and she was digging her cell phone out of her handbag. We were busted. She was going to summon the mall cops.

And I didn't give a flying fuck.

Neither did Sarah. She mouthed a half dozen "Oh fuck!"s, then proceeded to have another bone-rattling climax that dumped a cup or so of acidic squirt into my eager mouth. The guy who was swallowing my cock quickened his pace. The guy who was jacking off had his eyes closed and his head thrown back. He was making little whimpering sounds.

Well, never one to left out of the party, I bucked and heaved and went off like a bomb in trucker boy's mouth, unleashing a ribbon of pent-up jizz that splattered his pretty face. Dripping with sperm, the young man quickly pivoted just as his masturbating partner was ready to come and glommed onto the guy's meaty cock.

Sarah aimed the camera at the two horn dogs and caught the image of the masturbator letting fly with a powerful spurt of semen that trucker boy snared on his quivering tongue. Playing to the camera, he swished the mixture of his and his orgasms around in his mouth, then showed the gooey mess before swallowing it all.

Whew. Sarah and I quickly toweled off. The two truckers told us adios, then jumped the curb in their monster truck and vanished. I grabbed up the wet blanket. Sarah threw the camera in the back. Then I drove like a maniac, imagining the Feds hot on our tail.

Halfway home, Sarah, still sexed-up and raring to go, unzipped my piss-saturated shorts and sucked me off right in the middle of mid-town traffic. While she did I imagined how our newest video would soon be burning up the internet. And I wondered how we could ever improve on the masterpiece we'd just created.

I came hard in Sarah's mouth just thinking of the possibilities.

End

daddykins
daddykins
62 Followers