She Placed His Pleasure Above Me

Story Info
She puts her new boyfriend's pleasure above me.
834 words
2.25
34.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite literally. Under her thumb as it slid over the head of her new boyfriend Matt's penis. He was already very hard but with each stroke of her thumb across his glans, he throbbed and grew thicker and more rigid. My face was positioned directly beneath his cock and balls. the rest of my body was underneath the divan where they sat next to each other. My wife Joanna snuggled up to him as she lovingly caressed his erection. Her soft moans of satisfaction were nearly continuous as he grew with pleasure under her attentive hands. Every now and then he let out a groan to which she responded in kind. So happy to know she was pleasing him. His pleasure was so obviously and painfully her priority now. She placed his pleasure above me. Literally, directly above me.

I watched at the scene before my eyes. Her hand slid up and down his shaft as the other caressed and cupped his balls. Occasionally tenderly running her fingernails from the base, all the way up his shaft, lightly stroking his glans with her fingtips and then enclosing her hand around him and sliding back down. His cock was perfect. I was sick with jealousy and envy seeing how she reacted to his arousal. Hearing her verbally worship his penis as she gave it so much pleasure was excruciating to me. She was proud that she had made such a perfect cock so excited. And she made it very clear. As clear as the drop of pre-cum that was forming on the tip of his cock. Welling up above the slit, growing with each word of praise from her, threatening to drip off onto my face.

And then it happened. My worst fear came true. She held his cock reverently in her hand and told him "I love you". Matt and I both shed a tear at the sound of her confession. Mine was of sadness, rejection, jealousy and the immense pain of losing the love of my life to the man whose penis was being stroked by her hands above my face. His was of joy, ecstasy, and the sublime sadistic pleasure of taking her away from me while I watched her give her love to him. My tear came from my eye. His, from his cock. Despite the very different sources and feelings that caused our tears, their destination was exactly the same. My face. Matt sensed the moment that the drip rolled off of his cock. As soon as it did he leaned over so that he could see his victorious debasement of me. He held eye contact with me as he smirked. Without words, he told me - "I won. She's mine".

He leaned back into the divan and they kissed passionately as she continued spoiling his cock above me. When they broke away from the kiss he returned her sentiment. To which she responded with an elated gasp as she mashed her lips back into his, speeding up the pace of her strokes. Desperate to make him cum. I heard her then say "let me know when, so I can aim it". The realization at what I had already known was bound to happen suddenly set in. Hearing her say it out loud elicited yet more intense feelings of fear, jealousy and despair. She really only cared about him and it was made undeniable at that moment.

His breathing became shallow and his groans deeper and louder as he neared his orgasm. She started breathing loudly and quickly along with him. She was enjoying this too. Finally he stated "ok". She took her cue and angled his cock down, pointing the head at me while still stroking him and snugly cupping his balls. He moaned in utter pleasure as the first jet erupted from his slit and splatted my face. Several more moans accompanied by his cock pulsing and shooting cum onto my face. I felt each spurt like a dagger in my heart. Joanna made a delighted sound with each one. She squeezed his cock as his twitches subsided. She held his cock in her hand as he softened and kissed him deeply as the last drops hit my face.

Joanna then stood up, keeping her grip on his cock as she beckoned "come on, baby. I want a repeat of all that cum. But this time, I want to feel it deep inside me". He agreed by standing up very quickly as she led him into the bedroom by his cock. I remained under the divan, choking back tears as I contemplated the magnitude of what had happened. And what was about to happen. Matt was going to cum inside of her. Because she wanted him to. Not me. He would feel so much pleasure and cum inside of her as I lay with his cum all over my face because she had put it there. Because she loves him. And because she placed his pleasure above me.