She Pt. 02 - Client Zero

Story Info
Her very first client in her new profession.
1.5k words
3.98
17.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door for her first client. Ground zero. The first day of school. Unknowns, fears, adrenaline, excitement, sexual buzz. Not knowing if you're prepared. No way to know for something like this...

Client zero was a marketing test. She would try out her normal boyfriend-sex routine. Would johns like her sex style? That was her ideal - have boyfriend-girlfriend, respectful, non-degrading sex, and be fairly compensated.

Client zero was also a middle-aged caucasian man, slight in build, unimpressive hair, glasses. He wore a light middle-aged looking jacket, collared shirt, khakis...he looked like someone you'd imagine studies traffic patterns for a living. He was nervous. Eye contact brought out a creepy smile.

He asked to use the shower, which she wasn't expecting. As she waited, her nerves bounced out of control inside her, her heat pumping so strong. This man she would never sleep with by choice, but she was going to give him her body.

When he came back out, he was drying himself off, but in no time tossed the towel aside, and sat next to her, totally naked. She decided to take charge, standing in front of him, pulling off her one-piece nightie.

She slide onto his lap, her legs settling on the bed to his sides. Mounting his cock, she began going to work. She was in control, gliding up and down his cock. She closed her eyes and focused on enjoying it. It felt just like fucking a boyfriend when she closed her eyes, save for the below average physique beneath her hands, supporting her. But still, it was okay.

Talk dirty to me.

She didn't usually talk at all during sex. She wasn't sure what to say, tried to remember porn dialog. Ummm...you like that? You like it like that..baby? She didn't like calling him baby, grimaced a little at hearing it.

Dirtier. Tell me you want it in your ass.

She paused. She didn't know if that meant she would be consenting to anal. Ummm...I don't know if I want to do that right now...

A look of annoyance. Your site said you speak greek.

It was true - she had wanted to draw as many clients as possible, and had listed it in her services. They hadn't talked about it at all though. She was thinking quickly, but didn't know what to do.

Do it baby, its so hot, I want to hear you say it.

She couldn't think of an excuse...paused...

He smiled, looking trustworthy. Do it gorgeous.

Ummm...I want you.

Do it.

I want you to put it in my ass.

He grabbed her hips and started thrusting faster from below. You really want that?

If this was going to speed things up...yes...

Say it again.

Put it in my ass.

Say it over and over again.

Put it in my ass. Fuck my ass baby. Ummm...I want your big dick in my tight ass. She was thinking of how else to say it without sounding so awkward. Fuck me in the ass baby.

He pushed her to the side and mounted her fast. She was now prone on the bed. He pulled both her hands to the small of her back. Now she was scared. I guess I'm doing this, she thought.

Somehow sensing her surrender, he let go of her hands. He started playing with her ass, spreading it, looking at her little hole open and close, so small and so fine. Then he began maneuvering himself into position. He was squatting over her, positioning his cock towards her ass. She could feel the rubbery head inch closer and closer until it was right there.

He pushed - there was a lot of resistance - she winced - he wriggled around and pushed again. Still resistance. She had only done anal a couple times, and it was with a caring, sensitive man that had earned his way into it. She was now bracing herself for an ordeal from a complete stranger with which she had no chemistry. Go slow, she pleaded. But he wasn't really waiting around for her ass to acclimate. His next push was a violent thrust that she felt like electricity, firing from her opening, across her cheeks, and down her legs. He was in. She felt oppressive weight and more pressure as his body sank down into it, mining her insides as far and deep as his cock would go. Then he just rested there, fully penetrated, studying her face from the side as she writhed, winced, summoning strength to endure.

That was his true enjoyment of taking her ass. It wasn't necessarily the tightness gripping his cock, which was in face a little uncomfortable. It was her rookie reaction. The fact the two of them were in this situation was lucky for him, but not coincidental. He spent many hours perusing escort websites looking for rookies, or near-rookies. Girls who might still retain shreds of authenticity. Still whoring according to a logical ambitious plan with a more complicated explanation than income. Now, he quivered at the excitement in realizing he found one. She was a whore, yes, but she wasn't a used up hardened veteran. Absorbing her innocence - this was the height of sexual enjoyment for him. The realization shot adrenaline into his heart, which beat harder but not faster. His ears pulsed. His senses were heightened. He found the perfect girl - nevermind he was paying - this was well worth the price.

He snapped out of his inner realizations, and resumed her anal torment. She was prone, legs spread wide, his wrapped within hers, his arms around her upper torso and arms, head on her shoulder to observe her profile. He was still fully penetrated, and now resumed motion. Slow motion. He would pull out just slightly, then push all the way back in. She froze absolutely still, but that was unsatisfactory for him. He increased his force until he couldn't fuck her any harder, then sped things up. It was like being thrown around by a rollercoaster - she couldn't control anything, even her voice involuntarily cried out. She was bouncing around and her ass was exploding in pain.

She had experienced a lot of sex in her life, but this was her being truly fucked.

Just when she got mildly comfortable with his anal fuck, he pulled out, stood up, and moved her in place for a blowjob.

She realized he hadn't taken off the condom. What should she do? I mean she didn't want to suck him without a cover, but it was just in her ass...

Before she could decide what to do, he ripped her mouth open and forced it in. Her eyes were wide with a look of surprise. She was experiencing every sensation at its height, as she wasn't sure what to expect by deepthroating a cock, covered by a condom, covered by her own anal mine residue. It wasn't until she could taste her own shit that she realized she could've changed the condom - she had packed plenty. But her realization came too late - no reason to change it now - she just wanted him to cum and go away. After a few moments the taste was gone and she had flashbacks to her hookup with her boss, as this man was fucking her face so rapidly, just like him. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't protest, she just had to hope he would cum soon.

When he finally came, he sank down onto her which choked her more. She struggled and pushed, but he was done and resting. She finally slid off the bed, but she was practically upside down already so she landed roughly on her head. Surprised, awkwardly shifting her body to get upright, kicking the lamp and the stand while swinging her legs down to find a better position. Panting. Eyes cast downward in shock and shame. Trying not to reveal her struggle, but it was unmistakable so he noticed, and chuckled cynically.

Realizing the time she gathered herself and ambled to the bathroom. Scrubbing and scrubbing, she felt like Lady MacBeth. Logically reasoning told her that his cum was gone, but she would not stop scrubbing as if more soap and water would take away the shame/guilt/sadness/fear of what she had just done.

With two successive clicks, the door latch closed and locked. Her first client was finally gone, and she had to clean up for the next client. Her natural reaction would've been to absorb the trauma of what just happened to her (figuratively kicks herself for scheduling her clients so close together). But there was no time. She walked briskly to the bathroom, wiped her eyes, redid her hair and makeup as best she could (although this time less ornate), and tried to mentally prepare to be taken apart again. She tried a smile, but it quickly turned into a frown and tears. She closed her eyes, tried again to stone her emotions, and succeeded just long enough to turn away without incident. Breathe. One last breath, one last look in the mirror, and the shame was buried.

A light knock at the door, and it was time for client #2...