She Remembers Taking Control

Story Info
Memories of a night with some unsuspecting surprises.
1.9k words
4.23
14k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were stood up next to the bed, anticipation bubbling in our minds with what the next few hours were going to entail. I wanted to please you, I needed to. Nothing turned me on more than knowing my man was being satisfied by me, that I was fulfilling your every need.

I moved forward into your masculine body, moulding myself against you, feeling your bated breath on my mouth as I opened my lips to kiss you. My hands slid under your top, stroking your perfect back, reaching up towards your shoulders, my favourite part of your body. Your skin was so smooth and warm, I couldn't wait to be rubbing my body against yours.

We kissed slowly, our lips barely touching, grazing lightly against each other's the tickling sensation driving me crazy. I felt your lips part wider, your wet tongue entering my mouth, I met you halfway, massaging mine against yours. I loved the feel of your tongue, so wet, so warm, every bump causing my pussy to tingle, I loved it when you used your tongue on my pussy...

The urgency grew stronger, you grabbed onto my round ass and pulled me further into your body, causing my tits to squash up against you. I could feel your chest rising higher and falling lower with every breath. I could feel your cock swelling against me through your shorts, I pulled away quickly, a look of confusion spread across your face.

I had a surprise for you, I knew you liked my adventurous side, and you brought it out in me more every time we fucked. You were going to love this. I pushed you down on the bed and made you close your eyes as I reached into my bag for the goods.

"Stop trying to peek, or I will torture you with teasing!"

I checked to make sure you weren't looking by doing a stupid dance silently in front of you... but you had obeyed what I had said and lay there patiently waiting for what your girl had to offer.

I turned to the bed and climbed on top of you. Still with your eyes closed, I took both of your hands and tied them together behind your head, then to the bar on the head rest behind us. I looked down and could see a huge grin on your face, biting your lip to hide any sounds of excitement.

"I can't wait to fuck you," I whispered in your ear, before I gently nibbled your ear lobe, and stepped back off the bed.

You looked over to see what I was doing, as I faced away from you and started to lift my top over my head. I could feel your eyes on me, taking in my every move. I grinned to myself knowing you were going to be even more pleased with my next surprise.

I started to unbutton my jeans. Looking over my shoulder at you I slowly took them down, inch by inch. Your eyes widened as I revealed the top of the black lace suspenders I was wearing underneath. I bent right over as I dropped the jeans to the floor, giving you the best possible view of my round ass.

Turning around I edged towards the bed making sure you had a good look at what I was wearing. The look on your face, and the bulge in your shorts let me know you approved. I could tell you wanted to touch me. You wanted to feel where the lace met my thighs, to pull on the straps that connected the suspenders to my ass. But you were powerless.

Climbing on top of you again, careful not to rub against your cock, I leaned into your face and kissed you deeply, picking something up from the bedside again. Before you knew what was happening I was blind folding you. You tried to ask what I was doing. "I'm going to make you use senses you never knew you had".

Finishing the blindfold I started licking the sensitive part between the shoulder and the neck, making it nice and wet, moving up to your ear lobe I blew cold air onto the moist path I had created, sending shivers down your spine. Grazing your ear lobe with my teeth, my own breathing getting heavier along with your own

"I'm going to fuck you so good baby, your body is mine" I breathed into your ear before sliding down towards the chest. My fingernails danced along the sides of your body, making you draw in sharp bursts of air when I reached sensitive spots. My eyes were drawn to your nipples, which were slowly getting as hard as your cock.

My hair dragged along your chest as I leaned in to take your left nipple in my mouth. I traced the outer part with the tip of my tongue, before lapping the hard nub with the full force of it. The hardness tickled me and sent shivers straight down my spine to my pussy. I could feel my lips swelling with excitement.

Moving onto your right nipple I could feel you were getting restless and raising your crotch up towards my pussy. It wasn't time for that yet. I bit down gently on your nipple to remind you who was boss. You succumbed quickly and let me hold on to control.

Kissing and nibbling down your body I finally reached the waistline of the shorts, my tits were too big to avoid any contact with your cock, so I let them rub against you, teasing you with what was about to come.

I didn't take my time releasing you from your shorts, I wanted your cock and I wanted it now. You were biting your lip with anticipation as I threw them on the floor and looked hungrily at your huge throbbing cock.

I could see the tip of your dick was already moist with excitement. This turned me on so much. I braced myself on top of you, brushing my legs against yours so you could feel the texture of the suspenders against you. I sat on your legs so you couldn't move. I wanted you to feel as powerless as possible. I was in control of your body now and there was nothing you could do about it.

Without any notice at all I took the tip of your cock into my mouth, my lips were pursed tight but it still slid in so easily. I heard a deep moan escape you as I licked the pre-cum from the head of your cock. I wondered if you could feel the bumps and texture of my tongue, the way I could when you licked my clit.

I opened my mouth slightly and let the saliva drip from my mouth and run down your hard cock as I grabbed the shaft. As the moisture reached my hand I slowly started to massage up and down twisting the foreskin with my thumb and finger slightly. I began licking the head of your cock again, tracing the ridge where the head meets the shaft, flicking it with my tongue making you quiver.

Your legs started to twitch so I put more pressure on you making sure you couldn't move, I lent down even more, tightening my lips and sliding more of your cock into my mouth, I wanted to take all of you in, I wanted you to fill me completely. I kept the rhythm going, getting faster and licking your cock frantically in my mouth. You started raising your pelvis and groaning with pleasure. I reached my free hand underneath and took hold of both swollen balls, stroking them gently as I took you further and further into my mouth. I could feel your cock tensing and relaxing in my mouth, this was the biggest turn on, I started to moan myself with excitement my heart was racing.

But this wasn't about to be over here. I stopped abruptly, you weren't going to cum now. "You are not allowed to cum yet, I forbid you." You nodded obediently whilst panting.

My pussy was dripping wet by this point, I needed to feel your cock inside me before I exploded.

I quickly took off the matching black lace thongs and threw them to the side, crawling up your body like a predator about to pounce on my prey. My dripping wet pussy was directly above your throbbing cock, I concentrated on your face as I lowered myself onto you, running my cunt down the length of your penis, the expression on your face inspired me to roll my hips against you, this time allowing your cock to slide against the deep trough of my pussy lips, without allowing you the joy of actually entering me. I make you wait for that.

You don't know how good this feels to me, you cannot see the look on my face as my clit rubs against the tip of your hard cock. My head flips backwards with the intense pleasure your cock is giving me, I can't help but moan. I can't control any noises that escape me now.

You beg me to fuck you, you cannot take the teasing anymore. This is torture, you need to feel the warmth inside me, you need to feel your cock being swallowed by my tight hot pussy.

With one last slide I take you inside me, the groans coming from both of us show how fucking amazing this feels. Your cock feels so good. I start to lose control and ride you faster and harder, you have no control over the pressure or speed of this fucking, you are completely helpless. My hands are clawing onto your chest as I keep my balance, my pussy pounding on your hard cock, we are making so much noise. The more you moan the wetter I get, I love knowing that you are fully enjoying yourself, don't hold back at all.

I lean forward slightly so my clit can rub against your pelvis, "fuuuuck this is so good" I breathe, consumed with ecstasy. We are so wet, both my pussy and your cock are sliding effortlessly against each other. I bite on your neck as I feel the orgasm rising inside me, you are moaning more and more, louder and louder, your body is jolting and your arms are trying to free from the restraint but there is nothing you can do.

"You are not allowed to cum until I tell you to" I pant into your ear as I hear you getting closer.

My clit is so hard right now, the feel of sliding in our juices, on your body, is incredible. I cannot begin to explain how good this feels. I tense my pussy against your cock as I feel my self about to climax.

"I am about to cum all over your cock, and I want you to explode inside of me. Cum for me, I want you to cum for me NOW!" I command.

We let out uncontrollable moans and I can't help but scream into the pillow, against you, your body thrusting against mine as your hot cum spurts into my body, my pussy is rippling with spasms of insane amounts of pleasure. My hot sweaty body collapses against yours as I slow the rhythm down and try to catch my breath...