She Rules Wife and Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife lets her pussy call the shots.
3.7k words
4.45
75.2k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers

I was a bit naive when I met Peter. In those days he was full of confidence, almost arrogant in his behaviour towards me. I had no experience of sexual behaviour but was curious about it, eager to learn. I must have been about nineteen then and still a virgin. Never having had sex was becoming embarrassing for me so I suppose he met me at the right time. When we were alone together he would talk about his penis as if it had a mind of its own.

"He's growing in my pants." He would say. "My old man is getting hungry. He wants you to hitch your skirt a bit higher." I'd hitch up my skirt. "Ah, thank you, he likes to see your beautiful legs. Give him more to see. Lean forward and undo your blouse buttons. He needs to see some cleavage." I'd play along with it, it got me aroused, then we'd kiss and cuddle. He said his "old man" liked stockings and suspenders so I'd wear them on a date. Of course it didn't take long before he'd got my panties around my ankles. He fingered me the first few times and I loved it. He knew I was a virgin and showed admirable patience. He could bring me off with his fingers so must have realised I was ripe for fucking.

He took my cherry one hot night in the woods near my home. He made a joke as he put the condom on.

"My old man needs his coat on first, Carol, he shrivels up if he gets cold. He's been looking forward to this for a long time." In fact we'd only been seeing each other for two weeks but it made me giggle as his old man entered me. I knew I wanted to marry him after that first glorious fuck.

But Peter had an accident at work after ten years of marriage and it knocked all the stuffing out of him. He was a crane driver and fell climbing down from it crushing his hand and arm. He got a good compensation payment but couldn't get work after that. I'd been part time but applied for another job working much longer hours. Peter didn't like it that I was now earning good money but we had to pay the mortgage somehow.

The dynamics of our relationship changed. Peter did the housework and made me a meal for when I got home. But our sex life deteriorated and I realised I needed to do something about it. Peter seemed less interested in sex. But I was sure he was looking at porn on the computer. I tried talking to him but he clammed up. With my new high powered job my confidence had increased whilst his was low. I was no longer the shy girl he married and was becoming increasingly sexually frustrated. We had two sessions with a sexual therapist, Peter refused to go after that saying it was too embarrassing. The therapist suggested two things; viagra and for me to take charge in the bedroom. Up until then it had always been Peter who initiated sex.

I decide to make a game of it. Viagra works best on an empty stomach so I plan to time our fuck for early evening before we eat our main meal of the day. It's Saturday and we've nothing in the diary.

"My cunt wants you to take a little blue pill sweetie. She wants to fool around." I say, handing him the viagra and a glass of water. "You don't mind giving your old man an airing in about an hour's time do you darling?"

Peter doesn't reply but he swallows the pill down.

I feel my panties getting a little damp already and realise I like being in charge. "Good boy. My cunt thinks this will be such fun. She's already getting a bit dribbly." I go over to him and kiss him on the lips as he sits in his armchair. "She wants me to dress a bit slutty for you to get you in the mood. You don't want to disappoint her do you sweetie?"

"No dear." He says. I notice he's smiling now, looking relaxed.

"Okay, why don't you do some of this ironing for me whilst I change into something nice and comfortable?" I hand him a pile of my underclothes. "My cunt likes you doing domestic chores." My panties don't really need ironing but some instinct tells me he will be turned on by the humiliation of doing it.

I watch Peter meekly getting out the ironing board and my cunt twitches a little. Upstairs in the bedroom I strip off completely, have a quick shower then dress up in stockings and suspenders, high heels, my sexiest panties, a baby doll type nightie that only just covers my arse and a see through negligee making sure to leave off my bra. I then put on makeup, bright red lipstick and rearrange my hair. Looking at myself in the mirror, I realise that I'm really looking forward to a good rodgering.

I return to the living room to find Peter wearing his best jogging trousers and a clean Tshirt. He's sprawled on the settee and I notice he's not got any shoes or socks on. I've always found his bare feet sexy and Peter knows that.

I kneel on the carpet in front of him and begin to massage one of them. "She likes me feeling your feet sweetie." I say almost in a whisper. "Who's does?" he replies, I assume he knows but wants me to say the word.

"My cunt silly. She's already rather wet." I'm using my huskiest sexy voice. I show him by placing his big toe between my legs. I rub it up and down the crotch of my panties relishing the feel of it. There's a reassuring bulge in the soft fabric of the trousers and I sigh with relief. I move onto the settee and we kiss and hug each other for a while in silence, savouring the moment.

"There's a man at work. He's a lot younger than me and wouldn't give me a thought but she's got a bit of a thing about him. Nothing's gonna come of it sweetie but I thought you should know. I notice you've been reading those cuckold stories on the computer. She's got a mind of her own these days. You don't mind do you?" I look Peter in the eyes and try to put on my innocent face. My hand moves towards the bulge. He's stiffer than he's been in a long time.

"Yes, I've read the stories but it's only fantasy. I don't think I could cope with the reality." He says looking embarrassed.

"But you won't mind if she thinks about Jim whilst your old man is inside her will you? She likes to pretend its Jim's big cock. She's only ever felt yours up there."

"No I don't mind, it might help me stay hard. It's a bit kinky isn't it? Isn't that what the therapist suggested; be imaginative, try different things?"

I pull down his joggers and find he's not wearing any undies. I slip out of the negligee and take his rigid member into my mouth. This is going better than I thought it would, I say to myself. I stop sucking and kiss him on the lips. "Do you like the taste of cock on my lips sweetie?"

"Yes, darling, I love it."

"She likes that answer. Why don't you unwrap her? She wants a stiff cock. You'd like her to have what she wants wouldn't you?"

"Oh god, yes. I want to serve her."

As Peter slowly pulls my panties down my legs and over my shoes I'm delighted at how much my plan is coming together. I lay back on the settee and open wide, one leg on the floor and the other against the settee back.

His phallus easily enters me and in my excitement I enjoy two or three flushes in rapid succession. He must be aware of the pleasure he's giving me from my moans and he's still nice and stiff. His cock feels better than its felt for a long time.

"She likes Jim's cock inside her, she wants him to fuck her harder. Oh Jim, you're so young and virile, my cunt's loving this." Peter increases the speed of his thrusts encouraged by my words. It's important to my plan to prompt him to have more cuckold thoughts.

This turns out to be a longer and more satisfying fuck than our usual three minutes and with thoughts of young Jim in my own mind I enjoy a very satisfying orgasm just before Peter spurts in his turn.

Our sex life enters a new phase with me in charge. Peter is less depressed and starts to apply for jobs but he keeps getting rejected. I suggest that he lowers his expectations and he soon lands a part time job working at a petrol station sitting inside a booth taking the payments. It's not much above minimum wage but it helps to pay the bills. Shortly after he's started I overhear him on the phone to a mate.

"The job's not too bad, no real pressure on me, there's just one thing I don't like." He pauses, I can't hear his mates reply. "All the other staff are women and there's got to be two of us on duty every time."

I tackle him about it later that day and am satisfied with his reply.

"They're mainly in their fifties and sixties dear but in any case you should know by now that I'd never cheat on you. As I say it's the one thing I don't like about the job. You've got to be polite when we're having a quiet period, so we do chat together." He says.

"Well it's probably a good thing for you to get in touch with your feminine side." I tell him smiling.

"I suppose so." He says.

"By the way, my older sister's been on the phone. David's fallen off his motorbike and broke his leg in three places." I tell him. "He's now out of hospital but still in plaster and in a wheelchair. He's lost his job and can't pay the rent on his flat. That young girl he was seeing has blown him out too poor sod."

"Is David her eldest, about twenty-one isn't he?" Peter says looking up from his newspaper.

"Yeah. She's a bit stuck. Their town house has loads of stairs so he's having to depend on people to lift him around. He's a big lad too. Do you think we could put him up until he can get around on crutches?" I say.

"Don't see why not. He can have the spare room. He'd be better off in a bungalow wouldn't he?" Peter says. "If I remember right he's a nice lad."

"That's settled then. I'll make the arrangements." I'm looking forward to having another man around the house. He's a good looker and has a bit of soft spot for his Auntie Carol. I feel my face heating up as I remember using him in a few of my masturbatory fantasies whilst frustrated due to Peter's loss of interest in sex. Peter's giving me what I need again but I've recently discovered a craving for variety. What a naughty girl I am.

It's July and we're having a bit of a heat wave so while David's settling in I search out all my thin skimpy shorts and strappy tops. My breasts are fairly small so I decide to go braless for the period of his stay with us, at least when I'm around the house.

David seems delighted with his new place of abode. He can propel himself from room to room in his wheelchair and get himself to the toilet without help. After he's unpacked he asks about going to explore our large garden. He knows there are wheelchair friendly paths he can use.

"No problem David." I tell him. "I'll open the French windows and leave them open during the day whilst you're here. I expect you've not had a chance to get outside in the fresh air since the accident."

"Thanks Auntie Carol. It's so good of you to let me stay here." David says.

"Calling me Auntie makes me feel old. Carol is just fine." I say.

"Okay, but you're not old to me," he says. I can feel his eyes on me, looking me up and down. From the wheelchair his head is just about on a level with my waist. He seems to be staring at my legs and I blush a little turning away to open the doors to the garden. David is soon out of earshot down near the orchard.

"Aren't you going to drive the poor boy crazy dear, wandering around the house half dressed." Peter says. I'm encouraged by the bulge in Peter's shorts so I say. "Yes sweetie, that's the general idea."

"You mean..." he stops in mid sentence looking at me.

"Yes, sweetie, she's making me do it. She wants me to seduce David." I sit down next to Peter and stroke his cock. "She's taken me over, I have to please her. She wants to see his cock. Then once she's got a good look at it she'll probably want me to kiss it and suck it." She feels his cock jerk a little. "You won't mind if I suck it just a little bit will you? Can't you see sweetie? My cunt is now making the decisions for both of us."

Peter doesn't answer but allows me to continue stroking him as he stiffens even more.

"Your old man is telling me its okay. Will you agree to do whatever my cunt says in future?"

"Yes." His answer is barely audible.

"Speak up. Tell me you'll be obedient to my cunt and do whatever she says."

"From now on I'll be obedient to your cunt and do whatever she says." Peter spurts into his shorts immediately after he's uttered the words. I look into the eyes of my soon-to-be cuckold and kiss him on the lips.

Later that night in bed together I'm horny and decide to give myself an orgasm without allowing Peter one. This should test his resolve to obey my cunt.

"Peter sweetie, she needs some attention from your tongue." He hesitates so I put my hand on the top of his head and push downwards. "Mmmm, that's it dear, she likes that. Get your tongue inside. Lovely, now suck gently on my clit, that's right."

He's down there between my legs bless him. He never was very keen on giving oral in the past but wanted blow jobs from me. I love the new submissive Peter. He gets me off more than once then I turn my back on him.

"Thanks sweetie that was lovely. She's happy now. She wants to save fucking for David whilst he's here." Peter turns to spoon me. I can feel his hard on against my bum. I expect him to protest but he kisses me on the shoulder then turns over the other way. A few minutes later I can hear him panting a little. He's having a discreet wank. I sigh with satisfaction. He's learning his place. As I drift off to sleep I think about spanking his bare bottom in the future.

Peter has to work funny hours so I'm often in the house alone with David. He's not much of a cook so in the working week we often get takeaways when Peter's working. I've always had to wear a skirt for work so it gives me a chance to allow him occasional glimpses of my panties. Sometimes I'm on my laptop finishing off a piece of work I'd started during the day. I sit at a little table in the corner of the living room and become so engrossed in what I'm doing that my legs fall open. At least I pretend to be engrossed.

One hot day I get home late exhausted and tell David to order the takeaway whilst I'm having a shower. Peter doesn't finish until 11pm.

"I can't be bothered getting dressed again so I'm going to put my night things on David. Are you okay with that?" I say. There's been a bit of flirtatious behaviour going on between us but I'm assuming David would never make a move on his Auntie especially from a wheelchair.

"Sure, it's fine with me." David says.

I dress carefully, not wanting to look too slutty, in a long nightdress and dressing gown. He'll probably assume I'm not wearing panties or a bra and he'll be right. I redo my lipstick and makeup carefully, thinking it's time to make my move. I'm nervous but already incredibly aroused.

We eat our pizzas in silence and I clear them away. I'm standing near him and pause for a minute.

"David dear, do you know what an open marriage is?" I try to speak offhandedly but it doesn't quite come off.

"Not really. I'm not sure but does it mean where couples are allowed to see other people without them getting divorced?" David says.

"That's right. Well Peter and I have an open marriage."

"Oh,---- why are you telling me this Auntie Carol?"

"Call me Carol please. It's so hot tonight, I'll have to take this dressing gown off." I slip it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. David's looking at me expectantly. My night dress is partially see-through so he can probably see my breasts and cunt hairs. My nipples are enlarged. I can see the outline of his penis in his thin sports shorts. It's definitely growing.

"Sorry,-er, Carol." He corrects himself. "I don't understand."

I move closer and close my hand around his cock then bend over to kiss him. He returns the kiss and holds me to him, his hands around the back of my head. We exchange tongues and he moves his hands to my tits. It's a bit uncomfortable for me so I break off the kiss.

"Follow me into the bedroom David. I want you on the bed." I tell him and he obeys.

"Lie on your back on the bed darling. Don't worry, I'll do all the work." He's pulled his shorts and underpants down below his knees. His cock is standing proud. I want it inside me.

I slip off my night dress and climb astride him facing towards his feet. I lower myself down on his lovely rampant member. It slides in up to the hilt in a second because I'm so wet and willing. I leave it there for a short time relishing the feel of a new cock filling my cunt. It's the first I've ever had in me apart from Peter's. There will be others my naughty mind tells me.

Soon I'm bouncing up and down on it at the same time stroking my clit. David soon climaxes but he's hard again within minutes so I turn around to face him and start again. He knows what he's doing and brings me to orgasm a number of times playing with my nipples and clit. This time he lasts for ages before spilling his seed inside me for a second time.

When Peter returns home we're still in bed together dozing. I ask Peter to take his shower then pack David off to his own room leaving him with a passionate kiss as a goodbye.

Peter climbs into bed with me naked from the shower. I'm still wanting more so I check he took his blue pill in accordance with my text. Then we snuggle together whilst I give him all the details of my adultery.

"Are you jealous, honey?" I ask him.

"Yes. But at the same time my old man is as stiff as a poker so that makes it okay."

"She asked me to put a tight pair of panties on to keep all David's sperm inside her sweetie."

"What made her do that dear?"

"She thought you might like to feel the spunk of another man around your cock whilst you fuck her. See, she does think of you sometimes."

"I like it. You will thank her for me won't you?" "Consider it done." I say grinning.

"I thought she told you she just wanted David's cock up her whilst he's here."

"Even cunts change their minds sometimes. This will be the last time so enjoy it. Next time she'll want you to go down on her and swallow his spunk like a good little cuckold should. I notice his cock jerk a little at this. I turn onto my back and opened my legs wide.

"Pull the panties off sweetie. Enjoy the additional lubrication."

Peter takes his time and switches me around after a bit of 'missionary' fucking so he can do me from the rear, his favourite position. I enjoy another orgasm. It has been a great night but I am becoming insatiable. I wake early and slip into David's bed to take advantage of his early morning stiffie.

It's now Saturday and Peter's shift starts at 4pm so the three of us have time together during the day. My whole body feels like it's glowing and my fertile mind comes up with another idea. I enjoy flirting with both my men and they reciprocate. Whilst David is in the loo I take the opportunity to discuss the idea with Peter.

"Whilst we're in the house she wants me in a short skirt without panties sweetie. She wants to be easily accessible to both of you."

"What happens if we get any visitors dear?"

"She's hoping there will be visitors, honey." At least I have the decency to blush after saying this.

"Wow. I guess that's up to her isn't it dear. I have to say that cunt of yours is doing wonders for my erectile dysfunction."

I immediately go and change, returning to the sofa looking and feeling like a cheap whore. I like that feeling.

We spend part of the day playing cards. David suggests strip poker.

"I've never played poker, besides I'm almost naked already." I say, standing up briefly and showing them. I hold up my tiny skirt and do a twirl.

The card games get off to a good start and I have a mischievous thought. What happens if David blabs to some of his mates and invites one or two of them round? I find my cunt flushing a little. She obviously likes the idea.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers