She Rules Wife and Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Nephew invites two mates round to sample her wares.
1.8k words
4.48
36.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I overhear David on the phone to one of his friends. He's being careful about what he's saying aware that I'm within earshot. I'm assuming he's told his mate something by text message from his end of the conversation.

"No, I'm not making it up. This afternoon? Yeah, I expect that would be okay. Paul? Hasn't he got exams? Oh. See you both later then." David says.

He's blushing a little as he guides his wheelchair into the living room where I'm sprawled on the settee.

"Carol?-- Is it okay if Tony and Paul pop round to see me this aft? I shouldn't think they'll stay long." David says.

"Yes, of course." I tell him.

There's a big part of me that wants to rush into my room and put on a pair of jeans but my newfound hotwife personality reasserts itself, so I busy myself with a few chores, nervous but excited. I put on a kitchen apron which goes down to about knee level thinking that at least I will look reasonably decent from the front when they first arrive. I'll enjoy taking it off I think to myself and wonder what they'll make of my smallest of miniskirts.

Later that day the doorbell rings and I answer it. Paul and Tony are of similar age to David and I can't help smiling when I see that they are both slim and handsome.

"Come in guys, you're both welcome. David's through in the living room. I'll show you where it is. It's warm today isn't it? Can I get you guys a drink?" I can feel their eyes on me as I bend over to get some tall glasses out of one our cupboards. It makes me feel like a sexy French maid waiting on them like this and I realise I am already aroused. I pour them both a cold beer and a generous gin and tonic for myself.

Once we are all together in the living room I remove my apron and stand close to David's wheelchair whilst we talk. It's not long before David has his hand on my knee. I turn to him and smile approvingly moving my feet a little so that my legs are apart. We are still talking with the two boys as his hand moves upwards to my wet pussy, stays there for a few long seconds, then we all sit down. Everyone is pretending that nothing has happened but I'm sure Paul and Tony saw it.

Peter is looking a bit red in the face but says nothing. He sits down quicker than the rest of us, probably to avoid anyone noticing his erection. It was obvious that Paul and Tony were interested in me above everything else but, at the same time, feeling embarrassed and awkward. I'm hoping for some action with our two visitors but don't know how to start it. The sofa I'm on is quite low and Paul and Tony are on dining chairs. They're getting a great view of my long legs and from time to time I'm allowing them glimpses up my skirt. It will by now be obvious to them that I'm not wearing panties.

Paul and David begin a conversation about a computer game so I stand up and ask Tony if he'd like to see the garden. He accepts eagerly so I take him down to the orchard. We are out of sight from the others. I take his hand in mine.

"Tony, did I see you looking at my legs just before?"

"Yes Carol, I'm sorry, I couldn't help but look."

"No need to apologise, I wanted you to look, it excites me. You see, my husband isn't giving me what I want so I've been going a bit crazy lately.

I expect you saw my cunt as well didn't you?"

"Yes."

"I'm getting very damp down there. Would you like to do what David did earlier whilst I give you a big kiss?"

"God, yes." We're not a lot different in height so the kiss brings our bodies close together. I feel his hand moving up the inside of my leg until he reaches my wet and willing pussy. He's done this before, I think to myself, as an index finger slips inside my most intimate place. It feels fantastic. He leaves it there whilst his thumb finds my clitoris which he strokes very gently. Somehow he manages to keep his thumb on my clit whilst he's finger fucking me with slow, steady thrusts. I'm building to a climax and want more.

"That's lovely darling, but do it faster please."

I begin to moan as he increases the pace of his thrusting forcing another finger into my cunt. His erection is obvious against my body. I unzip him and bring his cock out into the fresh air just as I feel myself flushing. I'm sure his fingers must be drenched I think and at that moment he ejaculates copious amounts of spunk into my hand, down my legs and also onto the grass.

"I couldn't stop it," he says apologetically. He takes a clean handkerchief from his pocket, kneels in front of me and carefully wipes the spunk off my legs. He hands me the handkerchief and I wipe it off my hand.

"It's okay Tony. Let's go back inside. No doubt you'll be standing proud again before very long. I hope so, I'm not finished with you just yet." I say, kissing him quickly on the lips then taking his hand and leading him back towards the house. "Why not let's have a bit of a party in my bedroom. Send the other guys in." I tell Tony as I enter the bungalow and wander through into the place where me and Peter sleep. My clothes are irrelevant now so I strip off the skirt and top and sit on the edge of the bed naked. I've a warm, sexy glow after my orgasm but am feeling wicked and wanting more. Paul, David and Tony follow me into the room.

"Where's Peter? Can one of you tell him his wife needs him?" I say this loudly hoping that my voice carries to wherever he is hiding.

Tony disappears and it only takes a few seconds before Peter enters the room looking a little uncomfortable.

"Ah, Peter darling, she needs a bit of attention. You don't want to disappoint her do you?"

The three youths watch as Peter kneels in front of me and begins to lick my cunt.

"Thank you sweetie, don't you find it so humiliating preparing me for these three cocks?"

Peter stops for a second. "Yes, darling." He resumes his work.

"Your cock isn't going anywhere near my cunt today is it sweetie?" I make eye contact with my hubby. He doesn't turn away.

"No dear, it isn't." He goes back to his task. Our conversation and his ministrations are helping me to lubricate. Knowing what is to come is also doing the trick.

I smile down at him. "That will do nicely. Now remove your trousers and underpants and sit in the corner sweetie, there's a good boy."

"Now, I need young virile cocks. Paul, you can go first."

I look towards Paul. He already has his cock out and is stroking it. It's a whopper, bigger than Peter's. Within seconds he's up my cunt thrusting away. It's lovely, but he spurts too soon for me. It's okay I think to myself, there's two more.

"Get over here now Tony. I'll bet you can last longer than that. Let's do it doggy fashion."

Tony already shot his load in the garden. He's stripped naked and is quickly in position standing at my arse. I reach back and feed him into my wet cunt as he grabs my tits and starts to nip my nipples.

"That's right Tony, show hubby how it's done. I like it rough. Hubby could use a few lessons." He thrusts in and out as I moan with delight.

He's not as big as Paul but his technique is superb. Leaving go of one nipple he somehow manages to give me a thorough spanking as he fucks me timing his smacks as he pulls back. Both cheeks of my arse are red and burning before he's finished and I love it. This time the fuck lasts for fifteen minutes with me flushing from one orgasm to another.

It's important that I don't leave David out, so with the help of his mates we position him on his back on the bed and I bounce up and down on his beautiful cock until I have another noisy orgasm.

My hubby, bless him, has watched proceedings with an amazed smile on his face. He's been hard throughout pulling away on his pecker as cuckolds do. I think the sniggering stares of my three lovers helped his arousal.

This has been too wild for any repetition for a long time. For one thing I'm completely knackered. I've made sure no one has taken any photos with their phones. After we've all calmed down I make it clear that if news of today goes any further I will personally speak to the parents of the three of them. My version of events will not be fully truthful but they can rest assured that their mums and dads will have some very embarrassing questions to ask them. All three youths swear they will keep it a secret and appear sincere.

Actually I wouldn't be too bothered if the story eventually leaks out. I just don't want a queue of men banging on our door straight away.

Later on I'm flopped on our bed having a short nap when my cuckold wanders in.

"Is there anything you want darling?" he says in a submissive voice.

"Yeah, she's a bit messy dear after the pounding she's been having. She's not complaining mind, she loved every bit of it. But you know what she wants now don't you sweetie?

He doesn't answer, just kneels down on the bed and begins clean up duties.

"I love the way you're getting used to our new lifestyle. There's more to come you know don't you?" Peter nods his head but keeps on licking.

"Thank you sweetie, you've been wonderful. You're getting off on all this aren't you?"

He nods again. I stroke his hair and tell him how much I love the new Peter.

David stays for another few days until his GP allows him to get around on crutches. We enjoy a few more gentle fucks before he goes. He's a sensible youth so I'm sure he can perform the function of fuck buddy if there's no 'fresh meat' available in the future.

I do enjoy variety though and am thinking of ways of further humiliating my Peter in the future. I'm sure I can get him to wear women's panties before very long. Well, maybe not me, but my cunt can.