She Said, He Said

Story Info
Too tired for sex and hoping a handjob will keep him satisfied.
901 words
3.79
15.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not tonight, I'm tired.

No, you're not. You are pissed at me.

No, really, if I was pissed I would still have sex. I am just actually tired. I'm pretty sure my hoo-ha is broken. You have officially broken my hoo-ha, Louie. It was fun while it lasted but now it is broken. Hope you enjoyed it while you had me in one piece.

But you are still a little pissed, right?

Just a very little but I still want you. I can't help it. I look at you - or think of you when I'm not near - and I go a little slack-jawed. It's not attractive but it's very powerful.

I think it's attractive, Sara.

Well, thanks. Now shush and let me sleep, you jerk.

Hey! Why am I a jerk? I mean, why do YOU think I'm a jerk?

Stop smiling like that - you are distracting me from my sleep. How about a handjob? Would that get you off me and let me go to sleep? For the record, you are a jerk because you call me on everything. I need it - and I do the same for you - but it's a very weird relationship we are having, right? Stop that with your hands. I can't concentrate on being mad when you put those there.

I thought you said you were broken. You feel very very whole to me. Maybe I should check it out with a few more fingers...but wait, did you say handjob? That would make my dick feel very loved.

If you dare to stop what you are doing I promise I will forget your name and number and everything related to you...we'll get back to you in a sec. God, what are you doing to me? Why don't you listen to me when I tell you to stop?

I promise to listen. Say it one more time and I will absolutely stop what I'm doing. I'm just doing something I think you will like. I like to make you happy. Do you like my tongue here? How about here? Oh, that moans gets to me. For that I'm going to push my fingers in a little deeper. So, do you want me to stop, sweetheart?

No no no I've been bad. I said I was tired, I should be punished for that. Your fingers will need to punish me a little, don't you think? Yes, like that...oh do that again, I mean I have been naughty beyond belief. I need something to hold onto or I may roll off this bed. Do you have anything I can hold onto? Something strong and firm?

Here, hold this. Oh, that is as firm as it gets.

Very nice. I feel better now but my hand is slippery, I can barely hold on. I keep sliding from down here to way up here. It feels pretty secure to me; can I do it again? Do you want me to stop?

No.

Say it. Tell me what you want.

I want you to keep holding on. I know it's slippery but you can do it. Do it again, that's right. And again. One more time. I lied, do it again. See how much it likes being your handhold? Show me how much you need it...I mean, to hold onto it.

After those fingers keep going - I think you got distracted back there. Maybe I need to focus you.

That kiss is not going to focus me. I completely forgot what I was doing back there...but hey, so did you.

Face me, fuck me with your fingers, suck my tongue, and I will rub you off. Deal?

What? I didn't hear what you were saying. This feels too fucking good. Don't stop, that is perfect. You prefer my left hand, don't you? I can tell. Cum for me, Sara. Cum for me.

Already there, holy shit a little faster and I will cum all over your hand. When you are ready I want to swallow yours, don't waste it on my hand. Tell me what you want from me.

I want you to suck me off with your mouth and swallow my load. I want to see you lick your lips and savor every last drop. But not until you cum hard on my fingers. You are so wet. Let me hear you moan. Show me how much you want it.

I want it. I want it. Fuck you, finish me off now. I need your cum in my face. That's it, shit that feels good. I'm cumming so hard more more more. Ah, now let me have you.

Yes, do it. Take it all in, suck it, suck me off. Your mouth needs my cum, doesn't it? Here it is. Swallow it all. First your mouth, then your cunt. God your mouth is made for my dick. Come here and kiss me.

You said something about my cunt? Is there more coming my way?

First we kiss, then I will take 3 minutes to get my heart rate normal again and then yes, we will fuck again.

This time, in...

Yes, Sara, this time in your warm, wet, waiting pussy. Happy now?

Yes, very. Thanks for asking.

As you said, it's my job to call you on your BS. I like my job.

So glad, Louie. You are very good at what you do.