She Said No

Story Info
He knows exactly what she needs.
1k words
3.8
87.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aah, the warm water feels relaxing, the soap bubbles on top swirling as I lean back, my long red hair pinned atop my head, strands of curls escaping at the sides. Arriving home after a day at work, all I wanted to do was run a bubble bath, light some candles and sink into the warm water.

My body relaxes as I slip down into the soothing water and my fingers lightly caress my nipples, imagining him standing there watching. Watching and telling me what he wants. "Yes, now touch your pussy for me, make it wet." I imagine him saying as my fingers rub up and down my slit… I open my eyes, not wanting to cum just yet…

Stepping out of the tub, I grab a towel and dry off… What was that? A bolt of fear hits my spine and charges through my body. I thought I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, but when I glance back, there is nothing there. Wrapping my robe around myself, I decide that I will look. Did I lock the door? Checking the lock, I see that I have, and a feeling of relief washes over me. It must have been just a dance of the candle flame that caught my eye. As I think about the candles, I walk back to snuff them out.

As I walk through the bedroom doorway, a large hand covers my mouth and my body is yanked back hard against his. An alchemy of fear and rage run through my body as I try to bite the hand that covers my mouth. "No" is all he says as he tightens his grip, crushing my lips against my teeth. I cease my attempt at biting immediately, swearing at myself that it takes just that little threat of strength to be controlled.

My mind is overwrought, escape plans formulated and just as quickly discarded. He has my arms pinned down, I am trapped against his body. I try to twist my body away, his arm tightens and he chuckles. "I saw you, you need this." He pulls my head to the side and leans down to gently nip my neck with his teeth.

What is he doing? Oh, god no, if you're going to do it, just take me, don't make me feel… I hear high-pitched whines and realize they are coming from me. "Sshhh, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you, just be a good girl and I won't hurt you." I realize then that I am well and truly caught. He has control. I relax infinitesimally, eliciting another chuckle from him. "Now, I'm going to take my hand off of your mouth, and you're not going to scream." It wasn't a question so much as it was an order. I nod my head in the affirmative as he removes his hand. Still tucked against his body, I whisper "Please don't do this, just let me go, I'll never tell."

Silence. Silence, as he bends to place more gentle nips on my neck. "No, please…" My mind rages at my body, silent screams tell me not to feel the heat rising as his hands slide down my waist. "Don't…" as his hands roam back up to cup my breasts, lightly rubbing my nipples. "I won't stop, no matter how much you beg, how hard you cry, I won't stop." Why do those words send a tingle through my body, this can't be real, this can't be happening. I gasp as his fingers slid down my pussy lips, I struggle, he can't, he mustn't feel how wet I am.

He pushes me onto the bed, wresting my robe from my body as he does. I scramble to get off but he is on me, pinning me beneath him. I push at his chest with my hands; he grabs my wrists, slamming them down on the bed beside me. "Stop." Fear wagers with pride and fear wins. I am still, feeling his body on top of mine. Straddling me, he takes my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, twisting to the point of pain. I turn my head and avert my eyes. He turns my head back and says, "Look at me." I nod slowly as he says "Good girl."

He begins to remove his clothes, shirt first. "Don't move." As he gets up to remove his pants, his cock swings free as he draws them down his legs. "I know what you need, I know what you need before you do." He bends down to suck a nipple into his mouth, his tongue moving in circles, then gently nipping with his teeth. I draw air between clenched teeth. "You're wet, aren't you?" I shake my head, as I say "No."

He slips his finger between my pussy lips. "Fucking liar" he says as he feels my wetness. I groan as he slips one finger, then another inside. I have nothing left to hide; he knows that I need this. The beast of desire has replaced the rational and now feeds on his power, his control. His thumb brushes my clit as his fingers continue to move in me. He leans down to suck my nipple into his mouth, licking and nibbling. My pussy arches into his hand, wanting more, needing more.

"Tell me you want it." I groan with need, not wanting to let him have this last victory. "Tell me, or I'll stop." No, I don't want him to stop, so close, so close. His cock is hard and heavy on my thigh, waiting. "Please, do it, take me, fuck me with that hard cock." I say as I look into his eyes.

I gasp, lost in pleasure and pain, as the thrust of his hips fills me with his thick cock. My nails grip his arms, his back as he slams into my pussy. Pure lust races through my veins as the waves of orgasm bring my body the pleasure it seeks. Waves of ecstasy pour over my body as my pussy contracts, milking his dick. He explodes inside me, the hot cum rushing inside me as I am cumming. His pleasure mixes with mine as he kisses me, tongues dancing in the aftermath.

As we lay on our sides, I say "I like that game…" My boyfriend chuckles as he starts to kiss my neck. "And just who…" as his cock leaps against my leg "…said it was a game?"