She Says Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it could and it was about to. She'd gone a bit limp on him after her shaking and gasping performance. He thought now would be a good time to move her. The gap between the passenger seats and the drivers seat was wide enough to squeeze through and the back doors were locked from the outside so he would shove her through first and follow. It wasn't going to be difficult unless the cunt started fighting again. Even so he knew he could overpower her but he didn't really want to hurt her. He was going to fuck her though whether she liked it or not. He thought now that she just might. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back up again. He loved the squeal that came out of her.

"Get through there." He twisted her face towards the gap in the seats. "We're gonna have some real fun now."

She didn't move. He slapped her arse hard. "Move it!" She still didn't move. He let her hair go and instead put his hand around her neck. He dropped his voice a notch and sounded as threatening as he could.

"You'll get through there or I'll snap your neck."

Maybe that was a bit strong. He knew he wouldn't dream of doing that but it seemed to do the trick. She lifted up onto her knees and started to climb over him towards the gap. She got both feet onto the floor and looked as though she was about to step through but instead she dived for the door. Her hip connected with the steering wheel and she bounced back towards him. As soon as he realised she was going for the door he spun round in his seat, grabbed her by the back of the neck and using her own momentum he almost threw her through the gap head first. Her feet stayed behind, caught up on the seats and she fell to the floor face first.

She pulled her feet through and got up backing away towards the back doors. He stood in the gap loving how frightened she looked in the near darkness of the back of the van. He could watch her all night he was enjoying it that much. His hand was rubbing his cock through his jeans. She turned and frantically tried to open the doors but they wouldn't move. She turned back and faced him.

He knew it was now or never. She was looking at him and breathing heavily. A sheen of sweat reflecting the light on her face and chest. He couldn't work out her expression. She looked like a fighter does before he steps in the ring. She looked as though she were feeling nothing more than instinct and quite possibly the most carnal of them all. Oh he was really going to enjoy this. He didn't want a limp fuck. He lifted his left hand to his face and inhaled deeply through his nose. Her mouth dropped open. He moved forwards.

******

She was scared. She hadn't hurt herself when she had fallen but it was his roughness scared her. But then she reasoned that it had to be realistic. He was hardly going to ask nicely. And when she had made a grab for the door again she didn't expect to get very far but still his speed shook her up.

She stared at him as he brought his hand up to sniff it. It was such a crude gesture. It switched her back from absolute panic to feeling hornier than she had ever felt in her life. She glanced at his crotch. She could see his hard on straining at his jeans. Then when he moved forwards her heart seemed to jump into her mouth and she could hear every beat thumping in her ears. She was back to panic again.

He was coming for her. She stayed where she was. She was frozen to the spot, he would have to come all the way to her and she knew she was going to fight him again. She wasn't going to give it up easily even if she wanted to. She was playing out her role in this and she was going to do it properly. And it wasn't as if she could ever win, he was big and strong enough. She could afford to fight him and know he was still going to take her.

He reached out for her, grabbing her by her left wrist. She swung her right hand and connected reasonably hard with his chest. He didn't seem to notice. She yanked her arm free but she'd pulled it so hard that her elbow struck the door behind her and it hurt like hell. She cried out in pain. He was laughing at her again. She gawped at him.

Unable to stand the tension she lunged for his left to try to get past him knowing again that she wouldn't get very far but needing to make a move. So it was no real surprise to her when he grabbed her by the arm and swung her round so hard that she feared for her shoulder joint. She was even less surprised to find herself bent forwards with her arm up back and when she finally dropped to her knees to ease the pressure on her screaming shoulder she knew that he had her.

She shuddered as his free hand crawled around to her breast. She couldn't move her body but her free hand flew up to meet his and tried to pull it away. He took hold of her other hand and pulled it round to her back to meet the one already pinned there. Then taking both of her wrists in one hand he returned his free hand back to her breast.

She felt so stupid! She'd just given him both hands, now what? She tried to squirm her hips a little but the pain in her shoulder was too great if she moved. His hand was squeezing and mashing her breast. She felt his fingers digging into her soft flesh. He took hold of her blouse and pulled it to the side. The buttons flew off and her bra was fully exposed. She groaned. His fingers immediately sought her nipple inside the bra. It was hard.

He breathed heavily in her ear as he rolled her nipple between his forefinger and thumb."Mmm you have such gorgeous tits." She felt his breath on her neck and turned her head away from it as far as she could. He squeezed and pulled a bit harder then he left her breast and slid his hand slowly down her belly towards her skirt. She shuddered and wanted to scream at him to let her go, that she didn't want this and at the same time to fuck her so hard she'd wouldn't know what day it was.

She said nothing as his hand skipped over her skirt and pulled it back up again so he could get at her underwear. He reached round and rubbed her through the cotton and she knew he could feel how wet she still was. She didn't mean to rock her hips to rub back. She didn't want to drop her head back onto his shoulder and suck in air with a moan. She was sure she tried not to tilt her hips backwards towards him arching her back painfully but inviting him to slip his cock into her from behind.

Her shoulders were now excruciating but the adrenalin was flooding her still, it made her not care too much about the pain. She wanted his cock in her. His hand was starting to work her again as it had before and she was rocking to meet him. She knew she was going to be fucked. She longed for it now.

She was silently mouthing the words fuck me fuck me fuck me. She couldn't help it. But as much as she wanted to say it out loud she said nothing.

******

He was past trying to reason this out in his head now. He pretty much had it all sussed out. She was up for this but only with a fight and that suited him just fine. When she stood and faced him as she did he was sure she was going to fight him. What she actually did was really disappointing, almost pathetic. When he dragged her arms up her back he didn't expect much resistance, he knew how much that hurt but he also didn't expect her to start trying to grind against him. This cunt was almost vibrating. Was she really begging him to fuck her?

It wasn't that he wasn't interested if she wanted it but it took a little of the shine off. He was so much more turned on when she faced him with defiance. So much so that fucking her from behind wasn't going to do it for him. He wanted this to go just right.

He yanked her pants down as low as he could reach then letting one of her arms go and the other one drop, in a quick movement he pulled her round and flipped her onto her back. He thought about tying her hands together but didn't have anything handy or reliable and he wasn't going to go for half measures. He wanted her to see him when he fucked her so a hood was out of the question. Oh fuck he needed to so badly now. His balls hurt and his cock was leaking precum almost constantly now.

He was kneeling between her legs looking at her in the near darkness. Her knickers were just above her knees holding her thighs together. Her skirt was up her thighs but not high enough so that he could see her cunt. Her ruined blouse gaped showing the milky white skin of her body and her beautiful tits were hidden underneath her white bra. Her hands lay by her sides. He half expected her to start feeling her tits for him. Then her face. That pouting open mouth, her half closed smouldering eyes staring right at him, wanting him.

He was going to have to tell her. She was loving this because she thought it was a set up. He would like to see how much she loved it when she knew it wasn't. He was going to pick his moment though. He would sink his cock into the slut first then tell her. He grabbed her knickers and pulled them hard. Just when he thought they would hold out he heard the stitching give and they were out of the way. He undid his belt and jeans and shoved them and his boxers down. His cock sprang free and bounced it was so hard. He grinned at his cock then at her. She was staring at it. He knew she could see how wet he was.

He pulled her legs up and dropped forwards onto her. She didn't resist him. She was open wide to him. His cock pushed at her wet cunt and without any hesitation he slammed into her hard. Fuck that felt good. He dropped his weight onto her totally and began pounding her. She was moaning under him. He wasn't going to last long like this. Her arms and legs wrapped around him drawing him into her. He could feel her cunt gripping him, milking him and as her hips raised up to meet him with every thrust he knew he would blow his load into the slut in no time.

But he wanted her to know. He slowed and lifted up off her a bit. Enough to be able to see her face. He smiled at her. The same smile he used to get her in the van in the first place.

Then he dropped it. "I have no idea who Mark is."

He enjoyed her confusion. He waited for her to say something. She said nothing so he continued, "You're wearing a name badge. And Jo, you're one fucking good lay."

It was almost comical to him to watch her face as his words hit home. She wasn't loving it any more. He laughed and groaned and at the same time as his balls tightened. He dropped back onto her and even though he felt her stiffen beneath him he started pounding her harder than ever. He was cumming.

******

She gave up pretending. This was by far the best fuck of her life. She almost came again when he was rubbing her clit she was so wound up. And when he ripped her clothes off she thought that was all she'd ever wanted. She had to stop herself pulling her bra off when he was kneeling above her freeing his cock. And when she saw what she had coming she almost bit her tongue off to stop herself begging for it.

His cock felt so good. The way he slammed his way in, forcing her pussy open and leaving her shuddering and gripping as he pulled back. It hurt her back to lift her hips as she was but she had to have him as deep as he could get. His weight on her knocked the breath out of her and made her feel powerless. She wished he'd tied her hands so that she couldn't wrap her arms around his back. Yes, she'd well and truly given up the pretence now.

When he lifted up and slowed she tried to lift up with him not wanting him to stop. When he spoke all she could hear was her own voice screaming. But she didn't scream. She froze. She couldn't move, breathe or think.

He was on her again and she was already over the edge. She was going to cum. She was horrified at herself. But as he pressed into her and filled her full of his seed her orgasm began, she let go and forgot everything. She clung to him and shook and screamed. She just didn't care anymore.

******

He didn't wait for a reaction as long as he would have liked. Her cunt felt so good and as soon as he told her he began cumming. He thought he might cum forever. He stiffened and gave her the last of him then collapsed on her completely. He'd never had such an intense and powerful orgasm in his life. He lay for a moment with his cock twitching and shrinking in her cunt and his spunk leaking out.

He'd not thought about what would happen next. He just rolled off her and sat back looking at her and her sloppy cunt waiting for her to make a move. He said nothing, he just smiled to himself.

******

She lay on her back for a moment. She was trying to take in what had just happened. More than anything she was gutted because she knew it was over. She didn't really know what to do next. So she sat up quietly. She looked at him but couldn't meet his eyes. She looked at herself, blouse gaping, skirt round her hips, the ripped remains of her knickers on one leg and guessed she should just get out of there. She got shakily to her feet and pulled her jacket closed. Her skirt fell back down and her knickers slid to the floor. She bent and picked them up. She was about to put them in her pocket but instead lifted her skirt and used them to wipe at the cum that was running down her thighs.

She turned to climb back to the front of the van then paused. She looked back at him and threw her sticky knickers down in front of him. He could keep them. She could feel more cum dribbling out of her as she climbed through the seats. Then without saying anything she opened the door and got out.

The cold air bit. She looked at the side of the van and memorised the phone number emblazoned there. She didn't look at the name. She didn't want to know that. Repeating the number in her head she quickly walked back to her car and got in locking the doors. Her mobile was still on the passenger seat. She grabbed it and punched in number in before she could forget it.

The van started up behind her and she tried not to look as it drove slowly past her but as it drew alongside her head turned towards it and she saw him again, her pussy tightened and then he was gone. She looked back at the number on her phone.

She pressed 'Add new contact' then 'Name' ... she looked up and watched his taillights disappearing, blinked then typed Van man. Her pussy still ached with need and twitched again squeezing cum out onto her skirt. She breathed deeply then pressed 'Save'.

12