She Sensed I was Submissive Ch. 02

Story Info
Tied up and virtually dominated.
936 words
4.13
37.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the clicks of her heels as she came back into the room. I sensed that she was standing over me, but I couldn't feel her or hear her any longer. The hair on my arms and back stood up as she was breathing into my ear. Her hair was touching my body and I could smell her. She firmly grabbed my left hand and then my right hand. I felt tension around my wrists behind my back and before I knew it I was restrained.

I heard the fading clicks of her heels and then there was silence again.

"Hello Johnny. Hello Big Load. Welcome back, big man."

It was silent again. I heard some noises come from across the room, but could't tell what she was doing. Some clicks that sounded like a keyboard.

I heard a chime. It sounded like a ring tone that I've never heard before.

"Thank you Stud," She said.

It was silent again and i sensed her standing over me.

She whispered in my ear, "You have to sit here in the corner quietly. You'll get a fantastic reward in exchange. OK?"

I nodded my head.

She removed my blind fold. It took a few seconds to adjust to the dim lighting. She was in black tights and a bra. Red high heels. Her hair was down. Red lip stick. She strutted across the room toward her computer. She did a slow strip tease in front of her lap top, revealing her breast for a few seconds before she covered it again.

"Ok boys. I'll do a cum show as soon as I have 10 hard cocks jerking to me. Don't you boys want to make me cum? Don't you want to cum with me?" She said in a seductive voice.

She then gave her sales pitch. "I have 3 beautiful dicks in front of me right now. Oh how I wish they were inside of me. 2 more cocks and my bra comes off. 5 more cocks and I'm naked."

I heard the same noises again.

The dimly lit room only had a light shining on my date, highlighting her incredibly physique. She moved to the side and hit a few buttons. All of a sudden, the white wall that I was facing became a screen from a projector. She went to her laptop and all of a sudden the laptop screen was mirrored on the wall. There were 4 windows. 3 were hard cocks. 1 was a man on his knees, naked and jerking off.

The same ring tone sounded again.

She clicked, typed and then backed up two steps. With her back to me, she started to unstrap her bra. Sometime while she was exposing herself, a fifth cock was added to the group projected on the wall. They were all jerking a little bit more intensely than at first.

She held her hands in the air and tossed her bra behind her, landing right in front of me. My hard on was aching.

The ringing sounded again and again and there were now seven hard cocks on the wall. All jerking off to the woman that I went on a first date with just a few hours ago.

"Only three more cocks and I'll cum for you guys."

She turned around and gave the a view of her ass, while looking at me. She licked her lips and slowly started to pull her tights down. The chime noise rang again and again. She turned back around and soon enough there were 8 cocks on the screen.

"Oh King Cock, your name is fitting. That is a fantastic cock."

I watched him grab ahold of his large cock when she said that, squeezing it and jerking it.

"My pussy is aching for your big dicks. Just 2 more and you get to cum with me. Who else has a big one? Who has a big cock that wants to make me cum"

The chimes started again. Another big cock appeared on the screen. It was also large, probably 8 or 9 inches long and thick.

She left the room for a second and came back with a big dildo. It was definitely 9" long. It was pretty realistic in shape.

"Let me tell you guys a story about a date that I went on tonight. We had a great time over dinner and drinks. Then when we got back to my place, we started messing around and he had a small dick. "

She held up the dildo and put her thumb and pointer finger around the middle of it.

"It was about half of this. Only this long. Now I have 9 cocks. Even subman55's little dick is bigger than his was."

My cock was aching. Here I was looking at 9 cocks being stroked on a screen in front of me. My Mistress of the evening was standing in front of me, humiliating me in front of a bunch of strangers.

"Oh, he's still around. I have him tied up and I'm going to punish him for being useless after you guys make me cum."

That's when the final sound rang. The tenth cock was on the screen. She turned her back to the camera and walked towards me. She took the dildo and ran it across my lips. I opened my mouth and she inserted it into my mouth, between my lips. She leaned down and whispered, "Don't drop it, bitchboy. No matter how much you enjoy the show."

She then strutted back to the camera and began to remove her tights.