She Shocked Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Her fantasy fulfilled.
2.2k words
4.32
29.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girl friend and I have been going out for a few years now and she never ceases to amaze me. Our sex has always been great but, unknown to me, it was going to get better.

Krystal is 22, brunette, brown eyes, 5'6", 110, 36d tits, a nicely smoothed pussy and a nice, inviting ass.

My name is Tony and I am 23, 5'9", 165, brown hair, hazel eyes and a 7" cut cock.

We live together in a small secluded house in Rockland County, New York. We both work while attending post graduate school. Besides being secluded, we had a hot tub that fit four.

One night Krystal was taking a late class and I decided to watch some porn on my tablet. I was watching an mfm threesome who were really into it. They did everything, including some water sports that I had never seen before.

As the time passed, I fell asleep with the tablet still on. When Krystal came home, she must have seen what I was watching on the tablet but didn't say a word about what I was watching so I figured she didn't see anything.

It was late when she got home so we just undressed and went to bed. Krystal started fondling my cock and balls and soon I was hard. She threw aside the covers and mounted me and slid her pussy onto my cock and started riding me hard.

As I played with her bouncing tits, I asked her what got her so turned on. She told me that she saw what I was watching and asked me if that was what I wanted, to see her with another guy.

I told her I was just watching porn but if she wanted to try a threesome, it would be ok with me.

She rode my cock until she came and I never came so hard and shot so much cum in her as before. My cum was coming out of her cunt like never before.

Krystal slipped off of my cock and cuddled next to me even as my cum made its way out of her cunt.

As we cuddled, I asked her what made her so hot and she said it was watching the threesome on my tablet. She then asked if I wanted her to do one. Krystal then whispered to me that a threesome was always one of her fantasies.

I looked at her and said that it would be up to her but I would be willing to do it.

She got on top of me and said, "So, my boy friend wants to see me get fucked by another guy. He wants to watch as his cock fills my cunt with his cum?"

As she said this, my cock got hard again and found it's way into her cum filled cunt. "So, my Krystal does want another cock in her," I said, as I started fucking her again.

She looked at me and smiled and said "yes, I want you to watch me get fucked by another guy." I quickly came in her and we both fell asleep.

The next morning we had breakfast and I asked Krystal if she was serious about a threesome. She looked at me and smiled and said, "what do you think?" I looked at her and said, "I think my baby wants more than one cock to play with now."

We both nodded our heads in agreement. The problem was to find someone we both would be ok with.

Later that night, while we were in bed, we tried to come up with a person to Join us. Krystal didn't want a stranger. She wanted someone we knew. I agreed and a search was begun.

After a couple of days, we narrowed the search down to three potential guys. One guy was my close friend, Robert. He was 25 and a former athlete and single. He always kidded me about Krystal and how I was so lucky to find such a piece of ass like her. Krystal said she knew a guy, Tom, who was 28, but he was married but that she always liked him. Krystal said she knew his wife too. I mentioned one other guy I knew from work. The guy's name was David but he was in his thirties and single.

After much discussion, we decided to try Robert first. I told her that Robert was about 5'10", 175, brown hair and brown eyes.

We decided to invite Robert over for a BBQ to see if he would be interested. I called him and invited him over and he said he would love to come. I told Krystal that Robert was coming over Saturday and for her to dress appropriately, and we laughed.

We decided before Saturday that if Krystal liked Robert, she would decide how far she wanted to go with him. She even asked me if I was ok if she pushed the boundaries. I told her she could do whatever she was comfortable with and I would follow her lead.

Saturday came and Robert showed up with a couple of bottles of wine. I cooked and we ate on the patio. Before we knew it, the wine was almost finished.

Krystal had worn a pair of denim shorts and a white blouse with no bra. Robert couldn't keep his eyes off of her the whole time he was there.

Since it was a hot day, Krystal asked him if he wanted to jump in the hot tub. Robert said he would like to but didn't come prepared. Krystal told him he didn't need anything if he was ok with that. Robert looked at me and I just smiled and nodded my head in approval.

We got up and went to the hot tub and removed our clothes. Robert kept his eyes on Krystal and she took notice of Robert's cock, which must have been at least 8" long and thick and uncut.

Once in the hot tub, Krystal sat between us. It didn't take long before Robert's cock was hard, as was mine.

As we chatted, Robert thanked us for inviting him over. He told Krystal that she was a beautiful woman and always admired her. He also said that I was extremely lucky to have such an open minded girl like her and that not many men would allow their girlfriend to be naked in a hot tub with a horny guy.

We all laughed and I could see Krystal's hand moving to Robert's cock, indicating she liked him. While we talked, Krystal took hold of Robert's cock. Robert looked at me and I just nodded my approval.

As Krystal played with Robert's cock, I started sucking her nipple. Robert followed me and did the same. It didn't take long before Robert and Krystal were kissing passionately. I could see their tongues entwined.

I moved back so I could watch them. As I had my cell phone with me, I started snapping pictures of the two of them.

Krystal moved her body onto Robert's and I could see Krystal's hand moving his cock to her slit, trying to get it into her cunt. After a couple of tries, I could see her cunt swallowing up his cock until it disappeared fully into her.

She rode his cock pretty good and it didn't take long for him to announce he was cumming.

I could not believe my girl friend of more than three years and who never even told me of her fantasy was now fucking a stranger in front of me and ready to accept his cum in her cunt and living out one of her fantasies.

Robert arched his back up and shot his load into Krystal's cunt. I could see it oozing out of her and forming droplets in the hot tub.

Once they relaxed, Krystal told Robert there was more in store for him, if he wanted.

We got out of the hot tub, cum still oozing out of my girlfriend, dried ourselves off and headed to the bedroom.

Krystal turned to Robert and said, "Robert, we invited you here to help me live out a fantasy of mine. Tony has given me his approval so I hope you are ok with it. I want to do a threesome with both of you."

Robert looked at the both of us and said, "I would be honored to help you with your fantasy. I have always wanted to fuck you and you were terrific in the hot tub. I would like to continue."

That being said, I laid Krystal on the bed in the middle of Robert and myself. As soon as we laid down, Robert and I had our hands all over Krystal's naked body. We played with her tits and sucked her nipples.

Robert moved his hand down to her pussy and started rubbing it and I saw him slip his fingers into her cunt. Her legs spread wider for his easy access.

Krystal and I were swapping saliva as she was being played with by Robert. I got into 69 with her and as I ate her, she sucked my cock. Robert managed to get to her asshole and started rubbing it and then gently inserted his finger in her ass.

Krystal was going wild as I ate her and Robert was fingering her ass. I got up and told Krystal to get on all fours.

Robert laid on his back underneath Krystal, with his cock near her slit. I moved in behind her and lined up my cock to her asshole. As Robert slipped his cock in Krystal's cunt, I eased my lubed cock into her ass nice and easy until it was completely in her ass.

My girlfriend now had two holes filled with cocks. Robert and I finally got in synch and fucked her holes. Krystal was in heaven, screaming out in ecstasy, trying to fuck us both at the same time.

After about ten minutes, the love of my life convulsed in multiple orgasms. As her body shook, Robert and I both filled her holes with our cum.

The three of us lay on the bed completely spent, our cum oozing out both her holes.

Krystal said that was the best orgasms she ever had and wanted more.

I asked Robert if he would like to stay the night and he said he would.

I told her we would do an encore before Robert went home and then we drifted off to sleep.

During the night, I saw Robert and Krystal fucking but I was too tired to join them and let them enjoy each other.

The next morning, after breakfast, the three of us returned to the bedroom. Krystal and I jumped in the shower together as Robert watched and took some pictures with my cell phone.

In the shower, My hard cock managed to slip into Krystal's cunt. As Krystal's cunt engulfed my cock, I had to pee and I told Krystal. She said I could pee in her cunt if I wanted to.

I called Robert over and told him to get a video of me peeing in my girl's cunt. As soon as he was ready, I sent my hot pee into Krystal's cunt and it poured out like a river. She pulled my body to hers and hugged me until I was finished. She then said it felt strange but liked it. We finished the shower and the three of us went to the bed.

Krystal laid on her back and Robert and I placed our hard cocks in front of her mouth and she started sucking them. At one point, she had both cocks in her mouth, sucking them.

I then laid on the bed on my back and Krystal mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position and Robert moved his cock to her slit. She leaned back, giving Robert's cock access to her already cock filled cunt. He slowly inserted his cock into her cunt as he pressed his cock past mine.

Soon, Krystal had both cocks in her cunt, fucking her.

Robert and I were able to get in synch and finally shot our loads into her before we pulled out, leaving her gaping cunt wide open and full of cum.

During the rest of the day, Krystal had us both many times and lived out her fantasy to the fullest.

When it was time to leave, we thanked Robert for joining us. Krystal invited him to come back anytime.

After Robert left, I asked Krystal if she enjoyed living out her fantasy. She looked at me and said, "Thank you for understanding. It was the greatest time I ever had. I love you."

I told her it was my pleasure and now maybe she can help me with one of my fantasies.

She looked at me and said she would. I asked her if she was sure and she said she was and asked what it was.

I looked at her and said, "Krystal, I want to do a fmf threesome with a girl. Are you game?"

Krystal looked back at me, smiled and said, "I thought you'd never ask. I have the girl already picked out. Just tell me when."

I smiled and told her next week.

Look for Part 2