She Should Have Quit When Ahead

Story Info
Pool playing girl bets more than she should.
1.2k words
3.74
53.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a story about one of my experiences but of one that I saw.

It was a regular January evening and as such it meant going out and doing something. What's the point of staying home on a Friday night when your friends keep messaging you to go out so I of course was more than ready to say "sure, let's go get drunk." We decided on going to a local bar and that is where one of the greatest sites I have ever seen transpired, both because it was very awesome, and because I to this day laugh my ass off when I look back on it.

This bar had a pretty decent going of people normally, people attending to drink, watch a game or play pool, and every once in a while you get the occasional colorful character in the mix. When me and my friends got there it wasn't so different, we ordered drinks at the bar and sat there and that's when I saw this chick, Hispanic looking about five foot five or six inches, she looked around the same height as I, Only whereas I am on the thinner athletic runner side of the mold she was thicker, more well curved with boobs that were of the DDD+ variety. She wore her long black hair down reaching well down to her mid back, wore these high boots, tight shorts, and low-cut top all of which basically hugged her which of course played to her strengths as she played pool.

It was a sight to behold she played amazing, making shots that I know I would never and will never be able to do, the way she walked around the table and the people around it just in shock how she was kicking ass. In fact for one game she won on her first move, the guy didn't even get a chance to hit, as you can see I know very little of pool so excuse my lack of pool hall terms. After each game she would collect the money wagered and these were huge piles, game after game she would wager and while I am straight I was straight up attracted to this chick! She would flirt and challenge guys and they would act all cocky and bet knowing full well they might lose but for a chance at her I guess it goes to show guys will do anything for a good show.

This kept going for a while, this chick paid up the tabs of four people with her winnings, mine included which was great! And boy did me and my friends take advantage, which is until she met her challenge. In walked a group of bikers, three guys and a girl, all dressed in dark clothes, had sunglasses, leather jackets, and not being your disrespectful type but they came in got a table and drank, this took place during one game where the girl kicked another guys ass.

"So any more takers? No one? Really?" she said, trying to call up more people but at this point the guys pretty much had barely enough to pay their own tabs.

Then the biker chick went over, she too had long black hair but wore it in a ponytail, Hispanic from what I saw and I was watching through beer goggles so who knows what I was seeing, and she put down a few bills at which they played, it wasn't as one sided but it wasn't exactly a match, the pool chick beat her pretty badly and started to taunt her, basic small banter like "I thought you would do better than the guys, guess I was wrong."

This made the chick pissed off, I remember her face full of anger and she looked like she was about to hit her in the face with the pool stick, "Alright rematch." She pulled out her wallet.

"Nah," said the pool chick, "I beat you once, beat them what's the point."

"Backing out then, scared to lose."

"No point, I won your money, you have nothing of value" This keep in mind is being paraphrased due to the loudness of the bar and my terrible hearing as is.

Then the biker chick throws her keys onto the table, "My bike" she was betting her bike on this game, and the other chick was like "fine, you're on, get ready to walk home". Now at this point it got pretty intense because what was worth a bike on a bet? "Your ass on display" The biker told her, "Loser has to walk, only In your case, ass naked" she wins she takes the bike, she loses, the pool chick had to strip naked at the bar, show her stuff and walk home.

Game on.

This game got pretty intense, many eyes on them and it was either the pressure or many drinks already in but they were matched, one would score and the other shortly after, one would miss, the other would too, I was all into this game, as they trash talked each other the whole way with words like "Hope you don't live too far" or "You better not bitch out when you have to show that ass" And then the bet got upped when the final balls were left, long story short, the biker chick would have to walk home naked, but the pool hall girl, she'd have to go home with the chick, and leave her stuff at the bar. Then they were down, to the final eight ball, far corner, the pool chick is about to hit, she's taunting, talking shit, takes her aim. And misses by a mile, "Whatever, take your shot" and the biker chick did, she hit that eight ball and right into the pocket it sank, the friends of the chick cheered as well did others, and she stared at the loser. The pool girls color drained out of her face, her smile faded, you could see her start to sweat, her legs started to shake, and then she swallowed her pride and smiled "Fine, fuck you" and tore off her shirt, her bra covered boobs flopping down and she reached back, unclasped it and let it fall, the people were going laughing hysterically, here was this girl who kicked ass all day and now had to strip down in front of everyone, her dignity on display and losing it all. When she stepped out of her underwear she covered her goods and turned to walk out.

"oh no you don't bitch" The biker chick grabbed her hair "Show everyone what you got" and forced the girls arm down from across her chest, man her boobs were huge and looked great! It wasn't too long a show though, it only lasted one walk around while she was paraded by her hair, and walked out of the bar, all her won money left on the counter to pay for the drinks, and I did follow with a decent sized crowd to watch as the girl was sat in back of the bikers bike, butt ass naked, and taken out of the parking lot followed by the three guy friends, I bet you her night did not end there, not by a long shot. I walked back into the bar laughing and drank with my friends, the poor girls clothes lay forgotten under the pool table, kicked there by people walking back and forth over time.

This is why I never turn down a chance at a night out, you never know what you will see with a simple "Yeah, let's go out tonight."