She Shouldn't Have Asked Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex pushes Jade's fantasy farther.
3.8k words
4.54
18.1k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A note to the reader: I started this series a few years ago. Sadly I wasn't able to finish it at the time due to some health issues. My deepest apologies for my tardiness.

Thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented on part one.

It will be getting an update in the very near future.*

*****

Introduction: Having fulfilled Jade's rape fantasy Alex pushes it further, well beyond their agreed upon boundaries. Is she willing to trust him enough allow him to lead her down this path or will she come to her senses and walk away from his invitation?

*

The men moved closer as Alex turned up the light and then disappeared into the en suite. He returned a few moments later, carrying a hand towel. Jade tried to move away but he caught her arm forcing her onto her knees and roughly wiped the cum leaking onto her sensitive skin. One of the other men reached out to grab her chin, he tilted her head up and smiled at the tears running down her cheeks.

"Please don't do this," she whispered. Her eyes dropped to his other hand where it was slowly moving up and down his cock. She jerked in his grasp as the mattress dipped and the third man moved behind her. His knee pushed between hers, forcing her legs open. She scrambled to the side almost making it of the bed. He grabbed a hold of the rope dragging her back. A dark chuckle from the man at the end of the bed drew her attention back to him. "Please. I'll do whatever you want but please stop hurting me." He leaned down to look into her eyes.

"But that's what we want."

"What?" She gasped as the man behind her shoved his cock into her. Her eyelids fluttered and then closed as pleasure exploded from her center.

"That's what we want, to make that pussy hurt." The man behind her grabbed her hips tightly, thrusting hard. She groaned.

"Why?" She asked when she could take a breath. He moved closer, brushed his lips over hers.

"Because that's what slutty pussies deserve."

"I. Am. Not. A. Slut," she whispered between strokes.

"No?" He turned to where Alex was sitting and watching the action happening on the bed. "How many this week?"

"Four." Alex smiled.

"Hmmm, must have taken a night off. How many last week?"

"Six. Five the week before that." She cringed slightly when he turned back to her.

"Sounds pretty slutty to me."

She knew it was useless to point out that some of the men were regular playmates. These men had already judged her or been told to act like they had at least. Regardless of her assertions that her actions are no different than any man in her place it didn't feel good to have it rubbed in her face. Wave after wave of pleasure radiating from her pussy made coherent thought impossible anyway.

"You like that big cock?" He asked as her eyes closed again.

In her head she was screaming, "Oh! Fuck. Yes! Give it to me hard." But to maintain the pretense she shook her head and moaned, "No, please make him stop."

The man kissed her hard and whispered, "Just wait till it's my turn." He straightened and she watched through narrowed eyes as his cock bobbed when he moved to the dresser. He picked something up and then turned back to her. He held a large butt plug up to show her. She whimpered and tried to move back. He waved it slowly smiling as he nodded. The man behind her groaned as she struggled to pull away, her distress pushed him to the brink.

"Alex, hold her for me." He called to his brother. Alex stood quickly and hopped up onto the bed. He straddled her back pinning her down, his hands moved to her ass pulling her cheeks apart. His brother stroked once more before pulling out and splashing cum on her rosebud and pussy.

Realizing the purpose behind his actions she yanked at the hands holding her. "Oh god please don't. I'll do anything, just please don't put that in me," she whispered in despair. "Alex don't let them do this." The man behind her moved back slightly, grabbed the towel and mopped up her pussy. When he doesn't move to wipe her rosebud she pulls at the hands holding her again. "You promised."

Alex's hands didn't move from her ass as she continued to struggle beneath him. The man behind her climbed off the bed. The man in front of her leaned down again.

"You're right, you will do anything. Anything we want." He winked. "My turn."

"Bastard," she said with a groan. His laugh faltered when their eyes met. The plea for mercy swimming in her green gazed looked so genuine it made him frown for a moment. With a shake of his head he straightened and climbed onto the bed.

"Hold her tight." He picked up her shirt from the bed and tossed it to the third man. "Put that in her mouth, just in case." Her cries were cut off as he did what he was told. She closed her eyes and braced herself for the forthcoming pain.

Anal sex had never been something Jade had indulged in frequently. Her first dominant playmate had introduced her to it years before but since then it had often been uncomfortable for her. The last time she'd had a playmate convince her to do it he hadn't prepared her properly and it had been much more painful than she was willing to endure for a casual fuck buddy.

Alex had promised it would be better for her this time. He had been honest with her, there would still be discomfort as he and his brother's were larger than average but the end result would be worth it. She had relented when he had point out that she would be missing out on a large part of the experience if she wasn't completely violated. Being an all in kind of woman when it came to exploring fantasies she had to agree with his logic. She had even taken his suggestion of using a plug several times in preparation for the attack.

She jerked as the plug was slid over her pussy lips, dipping between them to rub her clit. Thoughts of safe words were miles away as it caressed her skin. She moaned softly tilting her hips to beg for more. There was pressure on her asshole as the man pressed his index finger against it, easing past the ring of muscle.

"Damien grab the lube for me, she's really tight," he said quietly. "Are you sure about this Alex?"

"Oh ya. I want this ass." Alex said, giving her cheeks a squeeze.

"Alright then. I'm not going to say no to a sweet little ass but not if it means damaging her." She relaxed slightly under Alex, her apprehension lessened by his words. Damien walked back to the bed, leaned over and squirted lube around the man's finger. The man pulled against the muscle letting some drip inside. All the while the plug continued to assault her clit.

He noticed that her cries had quieted so he eased another finger in with the first. She felt the stretch and tried to relax into it. It was one thing to play along but she didn't actually want to be hurt just to keep things going nor was she anywhere near ready to use a safe word and call a halt to her play time. Now that it had been offered she wanted more.

"That's better," the man murmured, "here take this." He handed the plug to Alex and pulled out his fingers. Alex pressed the plug into place as the man slid his cock between her soft folds. She moaned as he pushed into her. He was bigger than his brothers. Her toes curl as ecstasy gripped her. Alex began to pull the plug out before shoving it back in further matching the man's rhythm. She didn't notice that Damien had grabbed something off the dresser and came back to hand it to Alex. She sighed with relief when the plug disappeared. She had a moment to relax into the pleasure of the man inside her before some larger pressed against her.

She wailed behind the fabric as it was forced in. Alex squeezed her cheek and then began fucking her with a dildo. Her eyes went wide. She couldn't believe it wasn't agony. He was right.

Initially it was uncomfortable. She felt too full, but he added more lube allowing the fake dick to slid into her with ease, it began to feel better as he continued. His hands held her tightly preventing her from pushing back into them, she could only take what they were giving. The man inside her thrust hard as Alex worked the dildo in farther with each stroke.

"I think she's ready." Alex said with a smile. She whimpered as first the dildo was pulled out and then the cock in her pussy disappeared. Alex swung his leg over her to kneel next her as the other man stretched out on the bed.

"Come here little slut." Jade looked at Alex and shook her head. "Now." The man growled. She pushed herself onto her hands and crawled to him. He held his cock straight up then grabbed her leg pulling it over his hips forcing her to impale herself on him. Her fingers tightened into fists as he pulled her forward with the rope directing her hands over his head. Alex got into position behind her.

She shook her head wildly when man under her gripped her hips tightly holding her in place for his brother. Alex's hands on her ass caused a string of squeals from behind the fabric still shoved in her mouth. The tip of his cock eased inside her. She screamed and yanked at the hands holding her. Alex groaned as he pushed deeper.

They both started to stroke and her screams melted into sobs. She was so full she wasn't sure how she wasn't torn in two. After a few moments her panic started to settle and she was able to relax into what the men were doing.

The sensations were enormous, they swept over her and dragged her into depths of pleasure she had only dreamed of. The brothers thrust hard groaning with their own pleasure. It didn't take long before their movements were synced so they were moving in and out of her opposite of each other.

Jade was so overwhelmed she could barely breathe. All she could do was stare into the most beautiful blue eyes she'd ever seen. For a second she forgot herself and nodded to the man under her.

His lips curved in response to the look in her eyes. He didn't understand why a woman would intentionally put herself in this kind of situation but she was obviously enjoying it. She pushed her hips back into their violation as he continued to hold her gaze. He obliged her body's request and thrust up harder. Her eyes widened and she moaned behind the fabric.

He slid his hand from her hip between them to zero in on her clit. Her hips bucked violently when he found it. The familiar stirrings of an orgasm had already started to unfold but this was so much bigger than she was expecting that it almost made her pull away. The man saw this and caught the back of her neck with his other hand, he pulled her forward till they were nose to nose.

"Let it happen." He saw the tears gathering in her eyes. "Don't fight it," he whispered. His fingers moved over her clit again, pulling her closer to the edge. She stared into his eyes baffled by her desire to do exactly as this stranger commanded. Before she could make the choice to fight back against the onslaught of pleasure Alex thrust harder going deeper than he had been and she was lost.

"Harder." Her cry was muffled by the fabric but the man understood her intent and immediately increased the pressure on her hot button. Both of the men felt her body tense, preparing to unleash a torrent of pleasure. Her eyes squeezed shut as it leapt up and crashed into her. She couldn't breathe as it exploded around her. Her entire body shook as it moved through her for what seems like a full minute. She groaned as it started to fade.

The man under her pulled her tighter against him as their thrusts gained speed, signaling their response to her pleasure. It didn't take long before they gave into their own orgasms, driving into her deep and hard.

She reveled in the pain of it, her submissive side asserting itself sharply. She moaned in delight as they released into her and then collapsed weakly onto the man's chest, savoring the feeling of his strong arms as they wrapped around her.

Alex pulled out and the other man eased her onto her side next to him. His hands made quick work of the rope on her wrists. When she was freed she pulled the shirt from her mouth.

"No more," she whispered. She flinched when his fingers brushed her cheek to smooth her hair away from her face.

"No more," he said softly. She sighed in relief.

"May I go to the washroom please?" She asked quietly.

"I'll take her." Alex offered. She crawled off the bed weakly and shied away from Alex's hand when he reached for her. He grabbed her arm and lead her into the washroom, closing the door behind them. "Are you okay?" He kept his voice low.

"I think so." She whispered as she moved past him. "Thank you for taking it easy on me."

"Did you like it?" She nodded with a smile.

"It was intense. I haven't been DP'd in a long time and it was never like that." He smiled back. "Do you think I can rinse off? I feel really messy."

"I don't see why not." He walked into the shower, took the handheld shower head down and flipped on the water. She joined him and let him run the water over her lower body. After she washed them both he rinsed them and flipped the water off. Before she could step out of the glass stall he pulled her into his arms.

"You did amazing tonight. I almost believed you didn't want it," he said leaning close to her ear. "Do you want to keep going?"

"Yes please," she answered softly. His lips closed over hers and it was several minutes before he lifted his head to pull her out of the shower. They dried off quickly smiling at each other conspiratorially.

"Ready?" She nodded in answer. He took a hold of her arm and opened the door to shove her into the room. She stumbled toward the bed where his brothers were waiting. She whimpered and tried to pull free.

"You said no more." She tugged at the arm held fast in Alex's strong hand.

"We're done with you for now." The one that had gone last said with a sympathetic look in his eyes. Alex walked her forward, she crawled in next to him remembering to shy away from him briefly when he reached for her. Alex flipped off the light and then crawled behind her. She whimpered in the darkness when he pulled her hips back, tucking her into him.

Hours later she was awakened by hands on her ankles. They tugged her toward the end of the bed. Her heart hammered in her chest as she was dragged. She yanked the blanket off her head to find Damien standing over her. He didn't say a word as he hooked his hands behind her knees to pull her legs up and open. He smiled at her in the dim light and then lowered himself to his knees. She swallowed a gasp as his tongue lapped at her pussy.

She didn't think about what she was doing as she slid her hands under her hips to pull herself open for him. He laughed softly and then circled her clit before he latched onto it and sucked hard. He alternated between sucking and fluttering his tongue over it till her legs were shaking under his hands. She stifled a groan of frustration when he stopped and stood. In the pale light his smile had a wolfish quality as he leaned over her. Her hips rocked under him as she rubbed herself against the weight of his cock. She was so close to the precipice all she needed was one good brush to send her over.

He pulled his hips back letting the tip slide down her slit. Her hands were still holding her lips open making it easy for him to push into her heat. Her breath caught as he worked himself the rest of the way in. He ground against her when her hands moved to his hips. He drew back slowly smiling at her struggle to stay quiet. With each thrust he ground himself against her clit, keeping her close to the edge of release.

Her hands pulled at this hips, silently pleading with him. He took his time teasing before giving in to her desires. Holding himself deep inside her he ground his pelvis against hers giving her the friction she needed to finally leap into her orgasm. Her back bowed under him and she swallowed her cry of ecstasy behind tightly compressed lips, breathing deeply as it raged through her.

He followed her, pumping her full as she contracted around him. He waited a minute before he withdrew then turned to the dresser to grab a towel to mop up the wetness seeping from her. He tossed it back and then gestured to the bed. She nodded her understanding, turned over carefully and crawled back into her place between the other brothers. Her last thought before sleep reclaimed her was how hot completely silent sex was.

It's dark when she woke again. The only sound she could hear was the three men breathing deeply, all of them still fast asleep. The so far unnamed brother was on his side facing her, she carefully reached out to touch his chest. Her breath escaped in a soft sigh as she caressed his skin.

The reason she woke asserted itself so she rolled away from him and eased herself over Alex's slumbering form. She tip toed to the washroom, closed the door and flipped on the light. As she passed the mirror she smiled at her reflection. Her hair was wildly tangled, there were bruises spotting her skin and her wrist were still pink from the rope.

After taking of the reason she had woken up she snagged a brush and attempted to calm her crazy bed head. Once that was done she studied herself running her fingers over the fresh marks. Her skin was very sensitive, her nipples puckered at the slightest pressure. Her hands moved lower and her breath caught. Her lower lips were very sore and sensitive but under the sting she was turned on almost instantly.

She withdrew her fingers savoring the ache that lingered. With one last smile at her reflection she flipped off the light and opened the door. She stepped forward and ran right into the unnamed brother. His arms wrapped around her.

"I'm sorry if I woke you," she whispered against his chest, trying to pull back.

"You didn't. This did." His hips pressed forward and he rubbed his steely hard on against her stomach. He pulled her forward and then started backing her out of the room.

"Where are we going?" She whispered fearfully.

"Living room," he said softly, "You're going to take care of this so I can get back to sleep."

"Please no." Her whisper was filled with distress. She couldn't see it but he frowned in response. He let go of her when they got to the couch, then took her hand he drew her forward to straddle his lap once he'd sat down. She climbed up and he grabbed her hips to position her over his cock and rub her aching pussy with it.

"I think Alex was right about you."

"No, he's not." She groaned as the tip of his cock caught her opening.

"Oh I think he is." He stilled her hips so could push into her.

"Please don't do this." He ignored her plea. His hand cupped the back of her head pulling her close. Under her he rocked his hips to work her down his length. She let him kiss her while following the direction of his other hand. They moved together for a few minutes before he stopped. She cried out softly as he lifted her and turned to lie her on her back. "Please." He continued to ignore her while taking hold of her of her legs pushing them up to her chest. "At least tell me your name."

"It's Drew." His murmur was punctuated with a hard thrust. She gasped and then moaned as he began stroking deep and hard. Quickly the pressure in her center built to the inevitable crescendo. Her back arched as it washed over her. She pressed her lips together tightly trapping her cry. He groaned as she contracted around him. She swallowed a sigh as she watched his face. He was easily one of the most handsome men she'd ever seen. As he looked down at her she could almost make out regret mixed with something she couldn't identify in his eyes.

He held her gaze as he started to stroke again. For a few minutes he thrust into her almost angrily, strong and deep, almost as if he resented wanting her. He released her legs to stretch over her, his hips pumping relentlessly. His lips captured hers in a punishing kiss as his orgasm gripped him. After the last rope of cum splashed against her softness he release her lips to tuck his face against her neck.

12