She Shouldn't Have Asked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just can't help yourself can you?" Her hands fell away from him as her lifted himself from her, moving to sit back on his knees. There was confusion in her gaze as she watched him.

"What?"

"It doesn't matter how it gets there, you just love being stuffed with a big cock don't you."

She planted her feet again and pushed herself back. He grabbed her upraised hips and pulled her back with a laugh. He lifted her higher so her toes were barely touching the bed.

"Let me go." Her hands moved down to his, trying to pull him away. All she managed to do was scratch her skin as he continued to pump his cock into her. He smiled as he watched her struggle.

"Still not done with you yet." He thrust deep. "It could be hours and hours before I am."

Her hands moved over her head and she tried to pull herself away from his grasp. His laugh turned into a groan as, still holding her hips high, he continued to thrust into her. She watched his face as she desperately struggled to pull away for a few minutes before giving up. He was just too strong for her.

He noticed her defeat and slowly lowered her hips. Once her back was on the bed he took hold of her ankles and placed them against his shoulders, leaned forward and drove his cock deep. He looked into her tear filled eyes and moaned deeply.

"All week Jade, I've been waiting all week for this."

"No," she moaned, "Please no." He thrust harder and harder as his climax got closer. She shook her head. "No, don't cum in me."

"Shhhh," he whispered and then caught her lips in a brutal kiss as his hips jackhammered her aching body. She caught his outcry against her lips as his cock swelled and he pumped cum deep inside her. He thrust a couple more times and then stopped. He stayed that was for a few moments, crushing her under his body, before he lifted himself up and climbed off the bed.

She stayed right where he left her, fully aware that another attempt at running for the door was pointless. She heard him moving things around on the dresser and looked over at him. He pivoted back to face her, holding a rope, smiling at her.

"Come here." She hesitated. "Now." She rolled over weakly and crawled to the edge of the bed. He looped the rope over one wrist and then the other, leaving a small space between the knots. He hopped onto the bed and then using the rope pulled her back toward the middle. She looked up as he lifted her arms, forcing her to her knees. He'd strung the rope through an eye bolt that hadn't been there before she left earlier.

"Alex," she whispered.

"I put them in while you were out." He smiled down at her. "The bed posts are handy but this is more secure."

"More secure? Why do you need something secure? I wanted this, remember?" She spoke rapidly, real fear coiling in her belly. He finished tying off the other end of the rope in another eye bolt and then knelt in front of her. His fingers brushed the hair away from her face, tracing the curve of her jaw.

"You agreed to this yes but I have more planned for you." His eyes stared into hers.

"What do you mean?" She asked softly.

"Do you really want to know?" His hand drifted to her neck, caressing it gently. Not able to trust her voice she nodded. "I think you like being a slut," he murmured close to her ear.

"Why not? Men get to fuck whoever they want. Why shouldn't I?" She smiled slightly.

"Exactly," he whispered and brushed his lips along her cheek. "I think you should be fucked senseless every chance you get. So I'm going to give you that chance."

"How?" She drew back to look at him.

"I have a whole weekend planned for you." His hands cupped her breasts, kneading the soft flesh.

"You're going to fuck me all weekend?" She couldn't help but be excited by the prospect of having this man use her repeatedly.

"Not just me." He kissed her softly. Jades thighs closed tightly as his statement sank in. She wasn't entirely surprised by the ache that had sprung to life in her pussy, she really did love to filled with cock.

"That wasn't part of the deal," she murmured. He laughed.

"I know but I didn't think you'd mind. Considering how much you like dick."

"Love it." She smiled.

"You just have to keep up this little act and you'll get plenty of cock." His hands drifted lower to settle on her hips. "They'll fuck you hard if you fight."

"How many?" she asked softly.

"My brothers tonight. A little gang bang tomorrow night." He pulled her to him and rubbed his hard on against her stomach.

"Jesus." She breathed, the ache grew. "How many?"

"I have two brothers."

"And for the gang bang. How many for that?"

"Twelve." He kissed her hard. "I can't wait to see you take all that cock and then fuck your sore pussy.

"Jesus." She frowned. "But I don't know these men. It might not be safe."

"I promised I'd look after you. They've all been tested and sent me the results." He kissed her again. "I wouldn't want anything wrecking what could be a very rewarding relationship." She blinked hard.

"You want to see me again?" Her whisper was almost inaudible. He moved around her, she opened her legs eagerly.

"I've already had keys made so my brothers and I can pop by when ever we'd like." She whimpered as his cock slid along her lower lips, parting them. He leaned close to bite her shoulder. She shivered in response. "I think you like the idea of being our slut don't you." The head of his cock caught her entrance and he drove into her.

"Yes!" She cried. "Oh fuck yes." His arms wrapped around her and he began to stroke, short little thrusts with a slight hold that made her quiver in need. She turned her head to rub her cheek against his. "Please."

"Please what? Tell me what you want," he whispered.

"Fuck me hard," she moaned.

"Mmmmm that's a good little slut." His hands slid down to her thighs to hold her in place when she tried to push back into him. He drew back till just the tip remained inside her. Her breath caught in anticipation. "Who's pussy is this?" He growled in her ear.

"Yours," she whispered. He pushed an inch inside her.

"Who gets to fuck it whenever he wants?"

"You do." She strained against his hands, desperate to be filled.

"Good girl." He thrust forward stretching her. She whimpered with pleasure. Within minutes she was lost as he pounded her. She didn't notice the increasing light in the room as someone turned the dimmer switch up.

The first clue that they weren't alone that she did catch was the soft rasp of a zipper being drawn down. Her eyes sprang open and she looked around wildly. Two men were leaning against the dresser in front of her. She could see herself and Alex reflected in the mirror between them. Alex's strong hands were holding her curvy hips, her breasts bounced with every thrust.

The light was still dim but it was easy to see the resemblance to the man who was thrusting his cock into her delighted pussy. Both were tall and blond like Alex. Their bodies were muscular and there was no denying that they were both wickedly good looking.

She remembered what Alex said and gasped loudly while pretending to pull at the rope.

"No," she moaned, "No more." Her head fell forward as she tried to hid her smile. The men had taken off their shirts and unzipped their jeans. Alex reached up to grab a handful of hair and pulled her head back. She conjured a horrified look as the men pull their jeans down but there was no stopping the orgasm that gripped her as two beautiful large cocks were released from their confines. "Oh god no," she howled.

"That's it," Alex growled, "Cum on that cock you little whore." Her contractions set him off, drawing his orgasm from him, his cum filled her pulsating softness. Her breath came in little pants as he held himself inside her for a moment. "She's ready for you." He said as he pulled out and stood to adjust the rope. When she had enough slack she closed her knees, lowered her butt to her heels and cradled her hands against her chest. After marshaling every acting skill she had she sobbed quietly as Alex climbed off the bed.

She smiled inwardly as she peeked at the men through her hair. Her pussy was already aching to be filled by the cocks twitching in front of her. She drew a quiet breath between sobs and set her resolve.

If it was tears and struggles they wanted in order to fuck her the way she liked she'd give them everything she had.

12