She Sits Alone

Story Info
Mounting desire realized.
1.2k words
4.16
51.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtngal
mtngal
2 Followers

She sits alone in the room. All the curtains are drawn, and no lights are on. There is music in the background, something shady, dark and cool. She wears a long tee shirt.

His favorite.

She is alone in her thoughts, though all at once something pulls her from them. He is here, in the room with her. She knows this by his smell, by the way her body tingles.

Without a word, he moves up behind her. Pressing his lips to her neck as his hands find and hold the weight of her breasts. The sensation of his lips on her neck wakes every nerve in her body. She turns to face him and slowly she starts to kiss his face, his neck, and his chest as she unbuttons his shirt. Her hands, body tremble with desire. Lower she moves down his body until she is on her knees. With their eyes locked, she slowly, gently undoes his pants and lowers them until his dick is free.

Still without a word she lifts each leg and removes the shoes, socks and pant legs, first one, then the other. Starting at his feet, she kisses and licks each toe, moving up his legs to knees and further still until her cheek gently touches his member. Teasingly she rubs her face against him, and then very slowly caresses him with her tongue. She bends down just enough to take his balls in her mouth, and as she does she eases her fingers into the slit of his ass. He hates this, which is why she does it. She feels him tighten up immediately and so starts her ascent back up his body, never once putting his full size into her mouth.

As she reaches his nipple, she moves around to the back of his body and begins licking and sucking his neck, shoulders, down his spine and across his hips. He shudders with anticipation as she suckles the cheeks of his ass, he flexes even though he is trying to remain still. He doesn’t like her to know how much she turns him on. From behind him she slides her tongue once, twice, into his crack and as he flexes for the third time she quickly pulls out and suckles his balls again. Her hands wrap around his dick as she sucks and squirms underneath him. Gripping tighter and tighter she moves to her own rhythm and he understands that this part of the dance turns her on as much as him. He will not be surprised to see drops of her juices on the floor under her.

His heart starts beating faster and he hears the only the sounds of himself in his ears. Quickly, because his desire is mounting he steps back and shoves her to the floor. Slowly removing the shirt she is wearing, he bends until his mouth covers hers, at first she is surprised, then as he moves his lips to her breast, she succumbs to her own desires. Arching her back to meet his body’s every curve she moans quietly as his hands find her pussy, hot, her clit stiff with excitement. Quickly he moves down her belly, tonguing and kissing every inch of her body. Without slowing his pace, he thrusts her legs open and buries his face in her hair. Knowing exactly how she likes it, slow and teasing, gentle and long, he eats her. At first she feels the heat in her legs then all at once the sensation slams her pussy and she is writhing in desire. Uncontrollably she fucks his face, faster and faster and he slowly, maddeningly caresses her opening. Please, now, she begs, moaning and bucking, now, do me now, trading his fingers for his face, he raises up and with out stopping the maddening rubbing he enters her, hard, fast, deep. Very deep. She raises her legs high and wide to accept all of him, and spreads herself open with her own hands so that she can feel his hands working her clit, wet and hot as hell.

Harder and harder he slams into her, she stops moaning and starts uttering uncomprehendable words, He is unaware of everything except how he feels inside of her. He fights to maintain control, but she is too tight, too hot, and a low moan escapes him as he cums deep within her.

He lies on top of her, spent and satisfied. She lights a cigarette and places it between his lips as he rolls over on to his side.

Not once has he said a word.

As she watches him smoke in the dark, she sees the strength of his hands outlined in the red embers of the cigarette. She touches them, kisses them, and takes them into her mouth, finger by finger, loving each equally.

Tasting herself on him, she feels herself start to heat up again. She moves from his hands to his arms, down and across his chest. He is ready for her. Their desire for each other has been growing; both understood that neither would be satiated quickly.

She is surprised and pleased to see that her desires are matched by his, and for the first time she wraps her mouth fully around him, taking him as deep into her throat as she did her puss.

This one is just for him she thinks, as she sucks hard and deep. He places his hand in her hair, but does not push her further down. He knows she will take him as deeply as she can. He tells her to move to the side so that he can see her, and as she does, he reaches again for her pussy, still wet, still hot. Lying on her side, still sucking hard, he takes her hands and places them on herself. Play with it, he says, his first words of the night raspy with sex. She does as he tells her, his eyes never leaving her hands. The more stimulated she makes herself, the quicker she moves her mouth on him, licking, sucking, tasting down the sides and taking his balls in her mouth, she starts groaning in excitement. The sound has left his ears again, and all at once she stands, I’m sorry, she says, I can’t take it, I want you in me, as she places him in her ass. He is surprised and overcome by the tightness, she is moaning and riding him again in her own rhythm. Harder she starts gyrating back and forth, wrapping her legs around him so that she can pull him in even tighter. The pace quickens again and she moves away only long enough to place him back in her vagina. Again wrapping her legs around him, she licks and kisses his face and neck, moaning she rolls her head and lets her hair fall across her back. He kisses her throat, bites her ear, and this time there is no control. He can’t believe this feeling, as his fingers work her back and his breathing quickens pace. He can’t hold back, and cums as he moans loud and long. Her kisses still sweeping his face. Showering him with all she feels.

mtngal
mtngal
2 Followers