She Surprises Her Husband

Story Info
Wife surprises husband with her new found sexual attitude.
6.5k words
3.77
119.3k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

People will tell you be careful what you wish for and that saying appears to be true. My name is Randy, a 48 year-old white male, married for the last 15 years to a sexy Korean wife, just 2 years younger than me. Married at 33 and 31, my wife Jenna was the best looking woman I ever dated (seriously, I had a casual date that was a real knockout but that had no chance of going anywhere) and she was a real sweet lady as well. After the two boys (14 & 12) she had a little flab around the belly, but she still can turn a few heads with shapely hips, nice b-cup titties and a sweet ass. She also has shapely but thick legs that for some reason she unfortunately hides under the wrong assumption that they are not sexy.

Anyway, I have a myriad of fetishes trapped up inside a straight laced conservative body. As a young teenager, I used to wear Mom's pantyhose and jam into her 2 inch high heels. I loved the feel of the pantyhose on my legs. That kind of ended after a year or so, but as I got into my early 20's, I started to get turned on by the thought of forced feminization. But, no internet back then, so I tried the adult chat lines at a ridiculous cost per minute to find open minded gals. No luck. The only woman who was interested in being a dominant woman tried her best. A bit heavier than my type, but shapely 35 year older woman with a very pretty face gave it a shot because she said she thought it might be fun. Back at her apartment, she gave me a negligee to wear, but she was really the submissive one. I wound up fucking her in every hole and treating her like a total slut. I'm pretty sure I pissed off her roommate (a guy) that was interested in her but was too much of a wimp to close the deal. I am a horny toad into just about anything, but I had a real need to be dominated and was not finding an outlet.

In my late 20's, it was onto a fetish magazine where I dabbled with a professional dominatrix. The first one was kind of a positive experience. She was a pretty Hispanic women with a nice figure. She basically had my worship her feet and ass but no tongue so it was not really all that intimate. So I tried a different dominatrix at a new place. She was a tattooed nasty black bitch, not very pretty and kind of muscular. She was not my type (feminine, petite) but definitely dominate. Well she kind of tied me up in a helpless way and basically beat the crap out of me. It was essentially the worst experience of my life and taught me that I wanted to be sensually dominated. S & M was officially off the table going forward.

I wound up in a couple of short term but serious relationships about 9 months each back to back. Both seemed to be positive but quickly spiraled into wasted time and I was back to being a horny toad. That is when I found Mistress that advertised forced feminization. She actually booked a free consultation were she just interviewed me and asked about my fetishes and fantasies. A big buxom blond, she was not petite or overly attractive, but certainly not ugly. But she seemed to understand, I craved an almost motherly domination.

She operated out of a doorman residential building in midtown Manhattan, so when I showed up the doorman, a young thin black man gave me a knowing sneer as he knew where I was going at check in. It was a bit humiliating him knowing I was headed up there to be turned into a woman. When I got there the second time for my first real session, I was extremely nervous and he laughed to himself after I signed in and headed to the elevator. Other than the tribute (or fee) it felt intimate and almost loving. I loved being dressed up in stockings, panties and heels. She put on makeup including a ton of lipstick which made me look more ridiculous than I already was and believe me I was ridiculous. She had me suck on dildos as she tried to teach me the proper way to suck cock. The whole time she whispered in my ear how after I was trained properly, she would get a real cock for me to suck. My cock was hard as a rock. Oh my God, was I really Gay? Had she put a guy in front of me and told me to suck, I would have sucked it. She then strap on fucked me which did not feel good to be honest but she enjoyed it so I grinned and bared it. She ended it by jerking me off and then putting the cum in my mouth. Once I came, all the rush left me. All of sudden, I was in her apartment in a ridiculous get up, a sore asshole, cum in my mouth and the feel of shame overpowered me. I could not wait to get out of there. As I passed the doorman, I was thoroughly shamed and embarrassed.

After the feeling I had at the end and the fact that it was a lot of money, I passed on a return session and went back to dating. I was constantly looking for a dominant woman but it was not meant to be for me. I did however find many a slut and my sexual life was lots of fun. This went on until I met my future wife, and started a year relationship that shot to marriage before I knew it and two kids just as quickly. Then the sex dwindled, and then my fantasy filled mind took over again.

Of course now the internet had started and I was back into forced feminization and the sites I could find. I found the stories really got me off more than the pictures. My work suffered as I spent tons of time (and a bit of money) on internet sites checking out dominant women. That's when I discovered cuckold stories and videos. I could not get enough of them as I scoured every site I could find. At first, despite being married, I never fantasized about my wife. I just really enjoyed seeing and reading wives cheating on their husbands. The more humiliating the better. And when a black guy tore up a white wife, it was the greatest thing ever. So while I really enjoyed this seemingly new kink, I certainly did not apply it to my life. I wasn't interested in my lovely wife cuckolding me and she as a prim and proper wife would never do it anyway.

As a cuckold porn and humiliation addict, I spent an awful lot of time on the internet as I aged. And as time went on, I began to think of my sexy Korean wife fucking big black studs. After I would cum, I felt kind of stupid until ... I didn't. At that point, I became a definite cuckold in waiting. The thought of my sexy wife fucked and dumped not only turned me on, but after I came I still was thinking of her with another man. I guess there was a point that I just wanted her to be sexually satisfied and based on our limited sex life, I wasn't getting the job done. In my mind, big dicked young black men could and I started to believe that she deserved that.

In my early 40's, I was on a mission to get my wife to cuckold me. This was an impossible task, or was it? When we were dating, she liked sex. While not an out and out slut, she liked to fuck back then and her juicy pussy was excellent. I started asking her about her prior lovers, but she was evasive. I tried to get her to wear sexy lingerie but she was reluctant. I asked her during our few sexual encounters if she wanted to fuck another guy, but she did not take me seriously. So despite my screwed up fetish inventory, plain old vanilla was to be my destiny.

This only fueled my internet use and I setup profiles on several cuckold sites, one of which had a decent chat. I had a few sexy pictures of the wife with her face cut off enough to hide her identity, and plenty of interest from several guys in the area. Of course, as you may know, most of them were assholes. I had no desire to be submissive to a man, and most of the IM chat's were basically crude, unfunny guys with no idea what I was looking for or what I perceived other guys in my situation would be looking for and no maturity level. However, a few people piqued my interest and I listened to all their suggestions to turn the wife into the slut I wanted. At some point I accepted my fate but the voyeur in me cruised the sites in search of jerk off material.

And then it happened. My carelessness caught up with me. While having a chat with a local black guy, I had to run to answer the front door and off I went. Not realizing that Jenna was up and about, I took about 15 minutes talking with the neighbor who had stopped by to ask me a question. Jenna snooped onto my computer and got to see my ongoing chat. Basically it was me telling him how I wanted my hot wife to fuck other men including him. Also a lot of complaining how my wife was not at all interested and was no fun in the bedroom. She didn't yell, she didn't complain, she just gave me the silent treatment for a few days. My anxiety was running high when she finally spoke to me a three days later.

"So, I'm a cold fish in bed, Huh," she taunted me.

I could not muster up a response. I just looked away.

"You want me to fuck other men!" as her voice began to rise.

My silence remained. I was thoroughly embarrassed and scared.

"Can you answer me? How could you post those bikini pictures of me?" she probed for any response.

"Aaah, aah, I'm so sorry hon," I whimpered.

The anger I expected was more of a cold calculated nastiness as she continued. "What if someone put those pictures together with that profile? Do you realize how embarrassed that would make me?"

"I didn't think .. " I tried to reply.

"Of course you didn't think!," she exclaimed. "If you thought sex wasn't that good before, you might as well not wonder how it is going to be from now on!" she stated flatly.

She walked out and the silent treatment was back on for another two days. Then she started to thaw. She asked me to do some chores for her which I gladly did. She suggested a few items she wanted around the house which I quickly agreed was OK to buy. And I essentially started waiting on her hand and foot. She would mention a shoulder problem, she got a back massage. She would utter that her foot ached, a foot massage. I was fetch boy and she milked it.

Then one Saturday night in bed after I had done yard work at her urging all day, she told me she needed a massage. I was sore all over, I was exhausted and was dying to get some sleep. But I was happy she was acknowledging I existed and I got up, rolled her over and began giving her a long, slow all over body massage. After 25 minutes of solid work on all her muscles, Jenna spoke.

"You really are a pussy, aren't you little man," she laughed as she spoke.

Wait, What? I was stunned. I stopped what I was doing as I was in shock that my little demure wife would use the word "pussy" in no relation to a cat.

"Hey, don't stop!" she yelled firmly. "I did not tell you to stop!"

I quickly got back to work. I worked my way down to her feet. As I had done in the past, I gently started to kiss her feet. She had always complained that that was dirty although as long as she got her massage, she would let me do it. In this case, she urged me on.

""That's all the action you can expect to get, so you better enjoy it. Apparently you realize that you can't satisfy a woman, so you better take care of those feet, or you're useless." she stuck in the dagger.

I was shocked at her changed demeanor but wasn't going to screw up the only physical attention I was getting as I lovingly kissed and massaged her feet. Almost an hour later she said I was dismissed and she rolled over and went to sleep. I went to the bathroom and jerked off to ease my raging hard on which was not going to be attended to ---- again.

This went on for several months, as I was denied sex with my wife. Twice a week she had me eat her pussy to orgasm, as I massaged her seven days a week before bed. Just as I was getting ready to tell her off and face the consequences, Jenna caught me alone and started a new line of conversation.

"I have been checking your internet history and have seen you have been a good boy since I caught you talking to a real man," she dug in to me with a smile.

Finally able to muster a defense (albeit lame) of myself finally I shot back, "I was only fantasizing about making you happy. I am sorry about that!"

Ever smugly she replied, "Well you have finally accomplished that. I love my massages and your tongue baths. And without having to tend to that useless dick, I couldn't be happier," she twisted harder.

I had no response. I looked down in shame and wondered how I had gotten myself into this mess. Then my lovely wife, took pity on me and grabbed my hand and brought me close. She started to remove my clothes and took my swelling cock in her mouth. It was the best feeling of my life as she slowly sucked my instantly hard as a rock cock in her warm mouth. After a couple of minutes she pulled me on top of her as she lied on her back and I slowly moved my dick into my wife's extremely wet pussy. Things were finally back as Jenna's wet snatch told me that she was turned on. Maybe her control over the past few months had unlocked a door I thought as I slowly fucked my gorgeous wife.

"There you go baby," my wife encouraged me as I concentrated on doing my best now that I was allowed back in.

"I was thinking, if you really want me to take a huge dicked lover, maybe I should." she whispered in my ear as I was giving her a slow gentle fucking.

I suddenly stopped in shock. But she didn't seem to react at all so I started up again trying to get back in the rhythm I had been using. "Jenna, you can't be serious?" I asked/stated.

"Oooh Baby. I didn't let you fuck me for over three months and I barely noticed. I mean, I love you and all, but you really aren't any good at this" she said in a condescending tone.

My dick started to shrivel up a bit as I could not fathom what I was hearing.

"See Baby. That's why I need a real man with a real dick. Someone who can be good any time, every time. Like those men you were chatting with on the internet. I can't wait to be fucked by a real man again." she said with a grin.

My dick got hard again and I started thrusting as hard as I could. Her wet cunt offering little resistance. No matter, I came in thirty seconds .

"See what I mean quick draw?" she asked mockingly. "Go clean yourself up and get back here pronto for my massage," she ordered.

After waiting the obligatory 5-7 minutes, I pissed and wiped my dick clean and headed back out to the bed to do my duty. Fifteen minutes later I had wandered down to her feet and I was gently kissing and licking her toes as I massaged the balls of her feet. My dick started to get hard again and Jenna noticed.

"So, I want to know if we are going on the chat site and arranging a date for me," my wife coyly initiated.

My cock was now rock hard. "Are you serious? I can't believe you would actually do that," I said.

"Well I like bossing you around, and this is a great power trip. I am having fun treating you like my bitch," she laughed.

"Wai, wai, wait a minute. There is no way you will do that," I told her.

There was no way she could go through that much of a change. Sex was dirty. Sex was messy. It was by appointment, and we cleaned up immediately. But I had noticed that while I had pissed and cleaned up a tad, she had not cleaned up at all after I had just cum inside her. She always went immediately to the bathroom after sex. I was stumped.

If she had been open to any kinks, I would have noticed (and been thrilled.) Something had changed. Apparently, in three months, my little Korean wife had done some research. She did read books before she tackled any new subject, could she have researched this cuckold site?

"OK here is the deal . I have figured out that not only do you want to be dominated but you want me to cuckold you. I have had quite a few chats with your friends on line. It is now or never. We go online right now and try and arrange a date or we don't. If not, we never talk about this again. Your choice." And that was that, she had laid down the ultimatum.

WOW! I was shocked. I nodded yes and we headed to the computer. She logged on to the site with my screen name. My wife knew what passwords I used and had apparently been on there for the last 3 months while I stayed away thinking it would piss her off. First thing I noted was that she had added 3 nude selfie's to the profile. Her face was blurred out. The bikini shots of her I put on were when from she was a bit younger, but she still was in the top 10% of women on the site. Next on the profile, I had listed myself as an aspiring cuckold, wife not interested as of yet. That was changed to, hotwife in search of young, hung black males. Husband present or not.

I had spent half a year in chat telling everyone my wife was too straight laced and not into this and in three months she was out dating without me? I looked at Jenna and she smiled back.

"I was chatting with your friend, NYCBlackStud and he asked for some pics so I posted a few more. He said I look better with age," she said proudly.

"A bunch of people are looking to date me, but I will be honest. I am scared to meet anyone alone. I need you to be with me. Can you handle that?" She asked.

I nodded affirmatively, but was still in shock. Was this really my wife?

None of my friends or Jenna's friends were logged on, so we started to browse some local profiles and my dick started to get hard. This was what I wanted after all. As we were on, we noted a profile come on called LI23BBC which was a new member. Before chatting, we looked up his profile and although no picture yet, it was impressive. 20 year old, black male. 6' 3", 205 lbs., Athletic build. Jenna wanted to IM him but at 20 I was afraid he may have a low maturity level. Jenna was boss and IM'd him simply "Hi"

After about 10 minutes he responded the same and a chat got underway. He said his real name was Roy and he was a college student at the University about 25 minutes east of us. He was from the South, but up North for college and was sick of the immature girls on the campus. He wanted to spend time with a mature woman but did not want a relationship. This website offered him what he wanted. A pleasant conversation led to an exchange of photos. He sent a selfie from the neck down that showed a dark chocolate physical specimen with an impressive cock. I have a decent 6 1/2 inch cock, not overly thick but still good but he was far and away more than me. I sent back a front and back nude of Jenna with no face and although not a hard body, he responded positive. Then the moment of truth, full face pictures. We were hesitant as was he, so we decided a face to face meeting would be better. We agreed that there would be no pressure, nothing would be expected during that meeting at which time, we could make future plans if we hit it off. The meeting was set for Friday night near the campus, just 2 days away. We logged off and went to the bedroom.

Jenna ordered another head to toe massage. I got to work asking her for sex every five minutes as I proceeded. Jenna then said if I first gave her oral, she would let me fuck her again as she wore a wry smile. I had cum in her a not too long ago and I was not interested in eating my own cum, but she had me over a barrel. I was horny as hell and had been pent up for months. God knows what else I would have done as I lowered myself to her sloppy pussy and surrendered to her will. She was horny as well and if I had been a bit stronger I probably still could have fucked her but I have to admit, I was really turned on by her dominant demeanor.

"Yes sweetie, get it all. You going to do this after my date with Roy?" she asked coyly.

My dick sprung to attention as the humiliation just turned me on. It no longer bothered me even though my cum, her cum and the sweat and smell was unpleasant. I was turned on by my wife the new found slut. All of my dreams and yearnings were happening and were progressing at unbelievable speed. I grabbed my wife and tossed her around like a rag doll and forcibly took the pussy that had always been mine but for my sweet lovable demeanor. I was now a man possessed and gave my wife a great fucking. She probably wouldn't even want to meet Roy now I thought. We went to sleep in each other's arms and I felt like a man again.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers
12