She Surprises Her Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenna returns home.
4.6k words
4.23
34.8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

This is a continuation of a story originally posted in Loving Wives. To avoid the inane anonymous comments from the people who have an unknown but concrete definition of what makes a loving Wives Story, I have placed it in Fetish.

*****

After the show on the internet, I was in a state of disbelief. My prim and proper Korean wife was in actuality a submissive slut. And NOT to me. How could I have missed it. All the fun I could have had and instead I was now a cuckold, jerking off to her submitting to a 20 year old college stud. And I had basically set up the whole thing.

Here I was at the house, waiting for my petite wife to return from her night with Roy. When we chatted on the internet and exchanged some careful photos, I knew he was a 20-year old black college student with an impressive body and a big cock. Based on the content of the chat, I expected a confident but respectful young man, maybe even a tad too nice. I wasn't just wrong, I was way off. He was certainly confident. But he was assertive, dominant and blunt and to the point. He basically laid out that he was to be the boss and if we didn't like that, we were free to leave with no hard feelings. Take it or leave it. My wife Jenna, took it. And then took it.

He owned us now. He had already posted two videos of my wife as a hotwife slut on the internet and my wife had willingly consented. She wouldn't send him a face picture prior to meeting him, but now was fucking and sucking on the internet with no concealment. Anyone who knows us, would be able to tell it was her. This humiliation only fueled my hard on. My submissive side was going to out me as a perverted loser and it was apparent that my wife was a submissive slut as well.

It was late and I needed sleep, but I was wired with what had just transpired. I was not going to sleep anytime soon. So back to the rest of Roy's website. He had the new video of my wife, but three other folders of other women. I had already breezed through Alyssa's folder (a 44 year old white brunette, curvy and busty with a big shapely ass ) and she was quite the slut. I already figured out they were local, only 10 minutes or so away from us, and of course they were likely owned by Roy.

I moved to the other two folders. First was Carol, who per her interview video was a 39 year old dark haired beauty. She was in great shape, no flab like Jenna and Alyssa and she had stunning features. Like Alyssa, there were numerous videos that got more risqué as they went along. She moved from oral and fucking, to anal to double penetration and gang bangs. Then the interview with the husband (David.) Like the other video he was naked and was humiliated with questions about his inadequacies for all to see. However, unlike Brian (and Me), David was a physical specimen. Rock hard abs, well defined pectorals, slim waist with the V shaped back, this guy was manly. But what I then noticed was despite all of that, this guy was sporting a 3, maybe 4-inch cock and was rock hard. That explained what Carol was looking for. As with Alyssa and Brian, they gave their full name and I googled and found them as well in the town next to us. Plus Carol was an attorney working in New York City. Hard to believe she was gorgeous and well educated, yet just as stupid as we were. This kid could ruin her.

That took over an hour to breeze through the videos and research their backgrounds. I checked back to Jenna's folder, but nothing new. Based on the past two folders, it would appear as though the next video of Jenna would have a camera man on site, so probably no new data was forthcoming.

It was time to check out the last folder, Ellen. I clicked on the interview video and up popped another white, black haired beauty. Apparently Roy was partial to dark haired ladies. But there was something about Ellen. I could have sworn I had seen her before. I was mesmerized. She was 47 years old and was similar to Jenna in that she was petite, B cup tits, and shapely meaty legs. Like the others, she had given her full name (her husband was Frank), and I was back on google. They were from our town! Five blocks to be exact. Then it hit me, our oldest son, and their younger son were classmates. Holy Shit! Ellen was one of the hot mom's I had checked out when picking up my son from pre-school years ago. This was great information to have, except my wife was on the same website. I went through each video slowly, watching Ellen's performance with the young black stud. These were real women, not actresses. Like the others, Ellen did it all and of course Frank appeared in later videos. Another good looking guy (although not the hard body that David was) with a small cock. I was big compared to these guys. I watched until the wee hours of the morning before finally getting to sleep.

I woke up at 10:00am, after about 4 hours sleep. Jenna was not back yet. I had a solid hard on as I anticipated seeing my beautiful wife. I had figured out the turn on of my wife fucking around on me. I loved the fact that my wife was hot enough to attract these studs who could fuck hot young chicks if they wanted. My wife fucking Roy wasn't a shot at me, but rather it confirmed that I had a gorgeous desirable wife. The fact that I was inferior to this 20 year old black kid was also a huge turn on. I was submissive because I did not feel confident in my looks and sex appeal and took my place behind these superior men. I was a mental mess, but the humiliation of being inferior to other men gave me a hard on. And the knowledge that my wife was fucked silly and satisfied felt great as well. Now all that was left was for her to come home and confirm what I already knew.

A little after one o'clock, Roy and Jenna pulled into the driveway. My wife all disheveled and messy got out of the black kid's car for the whole neighborhood to see, and walked to the front door. Roy backed out of the driveway and disappeared. Wasting his time talking to me was not worth his time. She gave me a sticky kiss as she entered the house and went to sit down on the couch. She was exhausted as she laid out on the catch.

"Honey, I need a massage real bad," she said sternly.

I immediately went to her to touch my well used wife. All she was wearing was the wrinkled dress and her heels. I removed them all and quickly noticed all the hickeys and bruises all around her neck and tits. She moaned softly as I started on her shoulders and slowly worked down to the small of her back. I could feel the stickiness all over her body. It was obvious that she had been used as a personal cum dump. Despite this fact I gently kissed her body with small kisses as my need to be intimate with my wife was more important than avoiding another man's cum. After about 15 minutes of massaging her shoulders, arms and back, I made my way down to Jenna's luscious ass. I gently rimmed my wife's ass hole which had I done as recent as yesterday, would have pissed her off and probably ended any chance for sex. Now, she accepted my tongue with a soft moan. Her cute little butthole while coated with sperm that had flowed from her used red swollen pussy had not been entered by his massive tool I easily deducted as I frenched her ass. I was thrilled with my new slutty, dirty wife.

After I worked her hamstrings and calves, for another twenty minutes I got down to her feet. Old prim & proper Jenna would never let me near her sweaty feet. Only a massage after her shower would do. But new dirty slut Jenna enjoyed the hard rubbing of her aching feet and the soft kisses I applied as I made love to her feet with my lips. I truly loved kissing my sweet wife's feet. I was in heaven.

It had been an hour massage and Jenna was relaxed. She thanked me with a long kiss and then got up to take a shower. After she was done I showered as well and waited for my wife to give me some details. She stayed quiet not really talking to me, making only small talk. I needed to pick up the boys from my sister so I wanted to get some details now. Finally, I could wait no longer.

"Jenna?" I asked. "what happened? How could you let him film you and post it on the internet?"

No verbal response was coming. She just kind of shrugged her shoulders and looked away in shame.

I walked over to her and got up close and told her, "Jenna, you can tell me. it's OK. Don't worry, I love you."

I kissed her neck gently trying to reassure her.

"You are going to be mad at me," she suggested.

"Jenna, I let you go home with another man to fuck him, I wanted you to enjoy it. I am not going to be mad at you," I reasoned.

"You didn't want it put on the internet for the world to see," she countered.

"Honey, I loved watching you. You were so fucking hot. Nobody we know or care about is going to see it. Don't worry, I am not mad," I reassured her.

She still stayed quiet. I wasn't sure what had happened. When she initially caught me chatting with guys asking them how to cuckold me she was defiant and then she was very derogatory towards me. Now, she was kind of kids glove with me like she was in trouble. I was definitely confused.

"Go ahead, what happened?" I urged.

She finally worked up to her response.

"When I first caught you on that website I was really pissed off. I could not understand what the hell was wrong with you. But after a couple of days I calmed down and figured I would teach you a lesson. So I looked at the website you were on, and figured out what the hell cuckolding was and had a great idea. I was going to make you think I was into it and have you wait on me hand and foot and then thoroughly embarrassed you so you would never do something so stupid again," she explained.

Jenna continued, "So when I saw Roy on the site, I thought he was a naive 20 year old that I could manipulate into helping me teach you a lesson. I really intended to have him tease you about being such a wimp and pussy boy and then I figured I would let him down easy. I mean he's just a boy," she said

"Well what happened then?" I asked.

"Well when we got there, I felt confident and I felt in charge and was ready to work my plan. But when I walked over to him he just grabbed me and planted an amazing kiss on my lips it caught me off guard. Plus he was really handsome, had a fantastic body, was so well-groomed and smelled so good that I couldn't help but be attracted to him even though he has less than half my age. Then he just grabbed the conversation before we could speak. When he said he just wanted to use me for sex I actually got turned on. I couldn't respond I was so surprised at how direct he was and I did not say what I should have which was 'no, I don't want to be used for sex.' Then before we could say a word he gave us an ultimatum and I thought my plan was up In smoke. So I agreed to leave with him figuring when I got him alone I could get him to go along with my plan. But then I got to the door and he just confidently took me and gave me a wonderful and sultry French kiss and I was back to being out of sorts. He was really powerful and he took me by the arm with one hand and grabbed my ass with the other and put me in his car. He never gave me a chance to say a word. He just took charge and I was stuck doing what he wanted," she explained.

She hesitated and then got quiet. By now I was mesmerized by her story even though up till now I had witnessed everything she said. It was funny how I had interpreted her actions in a totally different way I truly believed that things were going the way she had planned. I prodded her on, "Why did you get in the car then?"

"I didn't want to, he just put me there," she whimpered. "He got in the car and immediately commanded that I suck his cock. I couldn't say anything, I just sat there in stunned silence. Then he had this look in his eye like I better not disobey him or else and forcefully told me, 'SUCK MY DICK SLUT!' I was captivated as I looked into those eyes. It was weird because I was not afraid he would harm me. It was almost afraid that I would disappoint him. He was no longer a naive kid, he was my protector, my keeper. I could not believe it as I leaned over and unzipped his pants. Was I actually going to suck his dick? As I put my hand in his pants I couldn't not believe how big his cock was. I know it looked big in the pictures we traded but this thing was enormous and I quickly realized I needed to get his pants down. So I unbuckled his belt and unhooked his pants and pulled his pants down enough to access his dick. Honey he was so much thicker than you and any other guy I dated that it truly is comparing a man to a boy. It was at that point I realized that I wanted his cock."

Jenna looked at me and saw the discomfort of my dick hardening in my pants. She looked at me with an expression that mixed surprise and indifference. She pulled down my pants and grabbed my aching dick as she continued on with her story.

"I licked the head slowly as I tasted his warm cock. He wasn't even completely hard yet. I was astounded at this man child. I started to take his manhood slowly into my mouth and realized I wasn't even going to get half in my mouth so I started to jerk him a little. I sensed he was a bit annoyed so I slid as much as I could handle into my mouth and started to rapidly slide that wonderful piece of meat in and out while I jerked. I did that the entire ride to his apartment, probably 10 minutes. I didn't make him cum and for some reason, I felt embarrassed," she said as her face reddened.

Jenna continue to stroke my aching cock and continued. "Roy got dressed and took me into his apartment. I no longer had a plan and I knew I was going to get fucked and I even wanted it. Before I knew it, we were passionately kissing and it was wonderful. His strong hands explored every inch of my body as he systematically removed my clothes and nothing was hidden to him. Every imperfection, every sag, every wrinkle he now had knowledge of and I feared he might lose interest. Then he started to work on my nipples which you know I can't resist. I was on fire as he worked his fingers and his lips and tongue down to my drenched pussy. For a strong dominant man he was surprisingly delicate and skillful as he worked me into a frenzy. At that point he had me and I would have done anything he wanted. He took that wonderful dick and slowly slid it up and down my soaking wet slit and had me in a state of sexual arousal I had never experienced before. And then he stopped," she said with a frustrated look on her face.

"That fuckin' bastard left me hanging," she bemoaned. "I never had a man push me away in my life. I always am in charge, and I get what I want no matter what. Yet this bastard just stopped me and made me stay like a god damn dog. I was pissed, but so horny I couldn't stand it. He fucking had me."

I tried to respond but I just sat there waiting for the story to continue.

Jenna continued. "So he tells me that with all these girls changing their minds after the fact these days that he needs video evidence and that without it I was free to leave. At that point I was so horny I would have done ANYTHING he wanted. And I did. Honey I did it all like a cheap slut. I am so embarrassed."

"I saw", I deadpanned. "So now what?" I asked. "If you are so embarrassed, does that mean you want to stop? He has video of you, what if he tries to use that?" I wondered aloud to her.

"He told me when he dropped me off that he wants to see me on a regular basis. He said he is currently fucking 3 other wives from the area but he really wants me to be his number 1 slut. He actually called me a slut! And he's right! Honey, even though I know better, I want him to keep fucking me," she whined.

"So what did you tell him?" I asked nervously.

"I told him I had to talk to you, but I could tell by his attitude that he knew I couldn't say No," she reasoned.

"Honey, he used you like the whore of the century and you took it all with a smile, why would he think anything else?" I asked her calmly. I went on, "He came on your face like a porn star. I try and lick your pussy and you give me shit. You were the little slut I wanted with him, and the demure miss priss when with me," I whimpered.

Jenna chuckled at my point. "Stop whining like a schoolgirl you pussy. You started this. You wanted your wife to be a slut and now I am, just not for you. Unfortunately, I have a submissive side as well. That he took charge so confidently won me over. I really loved being his slut."

I had to interject. "Jenna, I have seen the videos on his other women. Based on those, he is going to share you with others, humiliate you and me and you are going to do a gang bang on video. Do you think you can handle that?" I questioned. "Plus, he posts it on the internet. At a minimum, those other three couples will know, and if somehow anyone else runs into them, you will be the town whore and I will be the emasculated fool."

She looked at me with a sly grin and laid it all out. "Randy, the sex was incredible. He used me for just sex, no emotional attachment and I loved it. I know that I will crave that again and again. Plus, it already has changed me in ways you will love as well." She went on. "You ate your cum out of my pussy the other night. I just let you lick my cum sticky body from another man. You tongued my asshole. I never let you do that before, it seemed not right for a married woman. I have to admit, I loved the fact that I was soiled with his cum and you were reduced to kissing through it. It turned me on even though I was dog tired. And your stiff hard on meant you liked it. Face it, we are going to do this again. Will we be able to find a specimen like Roy is another question?" she posed.

It was late and I needed to get the boys back before my sister had a heart attack so I cut short the conversation (which had given me a sizeable erection) to do my chores. After dinner, we went to bed exhausted. Sunday, we got back into routine and the day went fairly normal until we went to bed.

Jenna came out of the shower to bed wearing a sexy negligee looking really hot. She got into the bed and aggressively starting making out with me. Not a normal encounter. I always was the aggressor, being shot down more times than not and here was my sweet sexy wife acting like she found me appealing. She had a hold of my cock as she swirled her tongue with mine, making me as hard as a rock. She slid down off the bed, pulling me to the edge. Down on her knees at the side of the bed, she slowly sucked my hard dick into her mouth slowly and tightly making a firm seal. Up and down her mouth slid giving me the greatest cock sucking of my life. Jenna slid all the way down to the base deep throating me with relative ease. Where did this slutty angel appear from? And how long could she keep this up? Well at least 5 minutes, because that's when I spewed my load into her throat. In the past, the few times she sucked me to completion, Jenna would take off to the bathroom to spit out my seed. This time she swallowed with glee. Damn I thought, this Roy had done in one night, what I wanted to do since we married and could not.

Now to be fair, in the past whenever I came, I was no stud. I pretty much fell asleep in short order. Jenna would usually hit the bathroom to spit or to clean out her pussy after sex while I faded to sleep. Not tonight. Jenna swallowed and then immediately sprang up and kissed me. She took glee in making me taste my cum. She started to kiss me neck and back gently as she reached down to play with my shriveled sensitive dick. Unbelievably she wanted to go again. I hadn't attempted that in years and was not reacting well and Jenna was not thrilled. She quickly changed tactics and brought her sweet pussy up to my face and for the first time ever planted herself down on my face. Her pussy was soaking wet so she had actually enjoyed the blow job. She slowly ground her wet snatch over my entire face. For some reason though something I had dreamed about happening was now occurring, my cock was late to the party. Jenna noticing that the second time was going to need some assistance, continued to grind and also started to talk to me in a way I could not believe.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers
12