She Takes Another

Story Info
Lusty female dragon takes advantage of a virgin male.
2.1k words
3.81
56.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if you want to have some fun you know where to find me."

And then Sarina turned away from the red male raising her rear a bit just enough that he could see an outline of her underside between her legs, but her tail obscured the view leaving his mind to fill in the blanks, a pressure at his own region making him stir uncomfortably.

Gareth was was just reaching into adulthood, and as a red male certain needs began to take hold. Primarily the need to take a mate. He had never mated before, and was honestly scared of being mateless for life. Watching Sarina tease him though the way she had, he was certain he would have his first mating if he went to her den tonight. It puzzled him though why she wanted him of all dragons. She was a beautiful midnight blue with her scale almost black along her back with the most piercing yellow eyes. She could easily take the patriarch of dragons herself as a mate if she wanted to so why him? He decided he was going to find out because how often does such a beautiy off herself to a male like him? Sarina had already taken off leaving him horny and confused, with his mind made up he took to the air after her, remembering the markings that would lead him to her den.

Sarina landed herself in a large clearing in a valley between two mountains. Soft trimmed grass massaged her paws as she walked towards her house. Just like any modern day house you might imagine it looked pretty normal, but the proportions were much larger, designed to accommodate a small family of dragons with a team of servents at her disposal. Reaching the front door it opened without her lifting a paw. Inside two well dressed humans stood. One was her butler and the other a female able to take care of other needs and direct the staff. They curtsied and bowed the butler being the only one to speek.

"I hope you day was joyful mi-lady. How can we be of service this evening?"

Sarina already had a plan in mind for Gareth, and she grinned mischievously to her servents at the thought of what was to come.

"Gloria fetch me my phallus and harness. I want it placed immediately. George, when Gareth arrives show him to my chambers and have my equipment ready. I plan to enjoy myself this evening."

George had a disappointed look before responding in a saddened tone.

"Another innocent male for your enjoyment I take it...."

Sarina glared at her butler and he snapped back to his obedient demeanor.

"My apologies, as you wish mi-lady."

Some hours passed before Gareth finally made it to Sarina's house. He was quite astonished really. Setting foot on the soft grass he almost felt like he didn't belong here. Only the most powerful of dragon families could afford to have such an amazing home. Sarina's parents must have claim to a lot of the land here, which made him slightly nervous wondering if her father would come in from any second from the sky and kill him where he stood. It was an unnerving thought but his mind was already full of mating, and nothing was going to stop him from finally having his desires fulfilled.

He went to knock at the door but to his surprise it seemingly opened on its own. George the butler greeted him with a bow. Gareth felt it kind to return the favor and dipped his head to the human.

"Right this way Lord Gareth. Sarina has been expecting you."

Gareth was completely taken aback. Lord? He knew he wasn't any lord of anything just a common red male.

"Umm....okay?"

Gareth then followed the butler down what seemed a short hallway to yet another pair of large doors much like the ones at the entrance. It astounded him that the entire house was sized perfectly for almost two full grown dragons to walk side by side.

"You may enter at your will Lord Gareth. Sarina waits inside."

Before Gareth could turn to even say a thanks to the butler, he was gone. Confused but excited he pushed upen the door to a dimly lit room. Ambient lighting made for a romantic setting quite unlike what he was expecting. It was pleasing and soft music chimed from a music box on what appeared to be an overly large end table. Sarina lay beneath a blanket on her sleeping mat.....a blanket!? What dragon ever needed human coverings?

"Hey there sweetie. I hope you found the place okay."

Sarina's voice brought him back to reality for a moment and had to order his thoughts before saying anything back.

"I...yeah I found it okay. I think you misguided me though I could've flown straight here instead of all the turns."

Sarina giggled.

"Well it was either that, or my father and his party kill you. There is a certain path that my father will allow, like a password."

"Well thank the gods I got it right."

"I'll have some thanking of my own shortly. Come in bed with me, we're going to have fun."

Used to sleeping on dirt or rock, laying down on a padded mat almost put him to sleep right there.

"Roll this way sweetie."

Sarina's voice was so soothing he'd do anything for her. Something felt off though.....

"There, now hold tight."

He was about to ask "for what" till he felt metal clasping around his forepaws, and hind paws. Opening all four legs leaving his underside completely exposed. The only thing that wasn't latched down was his tail and head. Wings....well he was on his back what good were wings now?

Gareth pulled at the restraints, they moved enough to cause a clinking sound but nothing more, he was trapped and held. His heart beat in his throat but he still fought to maybe try a confident look.

"What you have in mind? Hehe.....I thought we were going to have fun?"

Sarina gave him a mischievous look that sent chills into Gareth's wings.

"Oh we're going to have fun don't worry, you just sit back and enjoy it. Not like you have a choice now, besides that I'm your first to mate huh?"

Gulping hard he nodded.

"Good, then you certainly wont forget this. You'll learn what it really means to get mated, because you're all mine now till I say otherwise."

She started stroking his groin with a fore-paw, not hesitating the slightest going right for the goods. Gareth couldn't help himself and felt pressure building in his groin again, and his lips spread apart as his member began to slide out. Gareth watched in fascination as she expertly massaged his growing member. Sheer pleasure coursing along his length having never felt anything like this before.

"Whatever you....oh gods....whatever you say."

Sarina stopped suddenly, realizing he was getting close to cumming already. Slightly annoyed but pleased that he was so easy to pleasure. This certainly was going to be fun.

"Good, because I'm going to take you as mine."

Sarina then dipped her snout to his member and licked along his length nice and slowly causing another gasp of pleasure from him. She didn't stop at his base though, the warm wetness continued towards his tail-hole. To his disbelief and dismay she started licking him there.

"I don't know what you're doing but please don......"

In his mid-protest Sarina slid her forked tongue into Gareth's tail-hole. His tail immediately stopped swaying and his body went stiff at the intrusion, the strangest sensation filling him in his rear flicking in every direction making him clinch on her tongue. She watched him attentively making sure to find that spot inside and rubbing it with her tongue, watching as he laid his head back gasping in new pleasure. She relentlessly rubbed that spot till his hole started squeezing her tongue again, telling her he was on the verge of cumming again. Satisfied she pulled out leaving Gareth gasping for air and staring back at her begging for more.

"Why....di...did you stop?"

With a chuckle she made sure he knew his place.

"Because you are mine, and I wont have you cum till I want you to. Now I'll take you as mine, you're my female now.

She then got up and the blanket slid off her scale and wing, an odd harness was fastened to her hindquarters and Gareth could only imagine what it was for till she mounted him from above. Looking down between them he saw a dark blue.....cock facing his rear.

"Hey! I thought you were female!?"

Sarina chuckled before pressing it at his hole sliding slowly inside not stopping and making Gareth gasp in pain and further pleasure from her licking before.

"Of course I am, but you're going to be the female for now."

Sliding the rest of the way in Gareth growled at this new intrusion of his rear, a dragon was taking him. It was unheard of, strange, and as he began to find out, wonderful. She thrusted in and out of his rear thoroughly enjoying making another male hers as his member bounced from her thrusts, leaking fluid more and more.

Pleasure surged in pulses each wave making him clinch on her phallus till he felt he was going to lose himself. Again she suddenly pulls out stopping completely leaving Gareth gasping for air, and now getting very very frustrated as his member throbbed relentlessly begging for release.

"GUH!!!! Wha....why...stop?"

Sarina paid him no attention while she looked to a corner of the room.

"Gloria I would have this removed at once."

A silent "Yes mi-lady." Came from somewhere near the doors. The ambient lighting seemed to be gone completely, leaving the room in almost total darkness. He wondered when this happened till a couple clicks and some shuffling above him caught his attention. A sudden flood of female scent invaded his nostrils and he realized Sarina had turned around putting her hindquarters above his snout.

"Lick me till I cum, or you wont!"

At this point Gareth was all to happy to oblige. He wished he had a free paw to return the favor of playing with her tail-hole as well but was content with getting to play with a female's parts for the first time. He realized that she wasn't touching him at all while his tongue found the ridges of her slit. Already drenched from her own fluid, the taste was strange and foreign. Like a fresh kill but sweet, and a tang to it that made his member throb yearningly.

She watched his member pulse, happy to stare at a male's groin while he ate her out. Subtle bouts of pleasure began coursing into her as he explored, till his tongue found inside and she almost buckled at the sudden surge of pleasure a cry of glee escaping her. Gareth took this as a sign to continue and used every bit of strength he had in his tongue to lick her inside her slit. Fluid coating his snout she began to shudder from his attentive toungue till she lost all control. Her body letting go she cried in sheer pleasure releasing herself on his snout.

Something that smelled of urine....in fact he knew it was urine, began pouring on him and in his mouth forcing him to draw back and cough almost choking. Sarina made sure she finished on him before turning around above him and staring intently into his eyes.

"That's a good boy, now here's your treat. I'm yours now."

Having much practice she lowered herself onto his member feeling her lips press open and take him. Wthout any hesitation she flattened herself against his body, and without stopping rose up and slapped herself against his groin once more.

Not even getting a chance to feel a female's slit around him fully, Gareth growled in pleasure feeling it build up quickly inside. Sarina relentlessly humped his member taking him for all he was worth till his cry of pleasure broke the more than audible sound of wetness slapping. She stopped and pressed herself as tightly as she could on his member feeling him twitch inside, knowing he was cumming and soon feeling warmth build around her lips as is seeped out.

Gareth lay helpless to the torrent of pleasure overwhelming him, cumming inside a female for the first time. He thrusted himself with each spurt trying to plant his seed as deep as he could in her till finally the pleasure faded and his member began receeding back into him.

Sarina climbed off of him and laid beside him on the bed leaving him exposed, soaked in urine, her fluid, and his seed.

"Goodnight. Tomorrow we'll try something new. Try to get some rest now."

And she chuckled curling around him. Gareth, unable to move more than his tail or snout, rested in defeat. Spent and exhausted he laid back in disbelief, wondering what pleasures await him in the morning.