She Takes More Than Attendance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...Robb—." He cut her off to continue to his passionate outburst.

"I don't care if I shouldn't say this. I need to say it." The pitch and volume of his voice rose with each sentence. "I walk into that attendance office every day to see you. I didn't realize that until today. I get so used to my routine that I forget why I do things sometimes. Your smile lights up my worst days. I fantasize about you, Elisa. That blouse, your eyes... My God. How in the world do the other male teachers and administrators in the building not do the same? You are kind. You do the little things that matter, like holding open doors for people. You handle distressed parents every day. You listen to tirades. I fantasize about you, Elisa."

When he finished, he felt frightened. What if she retorted, or worse, asked him to leave right away? Damnit, he thought. Stop being a klutz. You went too far with this one, Robbie. Way to go.

This time, she broke the silence. "Robbie, not many people have said those things about me." She started to cry. "I have thought you were handsome for a long time, but I had no idea you felt that way about me. I was worried. Nobody wants the attendance office lady. You..."

In a signal that no more conversation was needed, the two met in a soft kiss. Her lips struck first. She led. He reciprocated. After five seconds, the two parted and stared at one another for a minute. Robbie then forced his face to hers, and they engaged in a wild kiss. He savored the taste of her milk chocolate lips. Her breath was also heavenly. The meeting of their lips, to him, felt like the romantic equivalent of those two hands touching in the Sistine Chapel painting. Damn sacrilegious behavior. It just reminded him of that.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth. She met his tongue with hers. She used her tongue to massage his taste bud area. The two relished the flavors of the other's mouth. They gasped for air several times during this unbelievable kiss and played with one another's hands. Her lips and mouth were history in the making. Robbie had never enjoyed another woman this way. It hit him then that he was making out with the gorgeous attendance lady. He was about to live out a school fantasy without any repercussions.

After a few minutes, he broke the kiss, stood up and approached her. "You've had a stressful day, Elisa. I want to comfort, protect and worship your body."

He first pecked her on the neck. He then caressed every area of her neck and face with his lips and hands. He moved to both ears and treated them like a collector would precious antiques. Her ears and gold earrings were beyond precious. He worked slowly so his lips could enjoy and worship them. He ran his left index finger down the left arm of her blouse. He did the same on the right side. Robbie then used both of his fat but muscular hands to deliver a shoulder massage that made her moan in delight. As his hands navigated her back, straight brown hair and shoulders, his lips remained active, too. She let out sexy "ooohs" and "aaaahs" each time he kissed her ears.

She had dreamed of another man caressing her this way. "I want to pleasure you, Elisa, in a way that no man ever has," Robbie said.

"I want you to pleasure me. I want you," she replied.

Elisa stood up and led him to the bedroom.

"Ah, so you want to..."

"Fuck?" she asked. "Of course, Robbie. Don't worry about saying that here. I," she paused, "want to fuck you. Bad."

She shoved him onto the bed with such force that it startled him. She was a strong woman, indeed. There, she began a dreamy striptease. She undid her silk blouse one button at a time. This was not going to be a five-minute quickie. Both of them established that earlier with their passionate kiss. When Elisa reached the last button, her blouse flew open and revealed a white lace bra and cleavage that would send any man to the restroom for some private masturbation. Before she could go any further, Robbie cupped his hands around her bare stomach and stuck a finger in her bellybutton to provoke a laugh.

Her skin danced the line between light brown and a dark white. He caressed her stomach with his hands and pulled her closer. He used his mouth and tongue to massage the top exposed part of her breasts. His penis was longer now than a street block. Arousal would have qualified as the understatement of the century. He wondered if it would become hard enough to break through his black dress slacks.

Elisa then began to unbutton his shirt for him. He helped her until he could take it off. He threw it across the room. He ran over to the wall and dimmed the bedroom light. She had already turned off the kitchen light. Robbie helped Elisa remove her dress pants and her heels. Her white lace panties matched her bra.

He ran the fingers on his right hand up and down her chest and used them to tickle the tops of her breasts, while his other hand manipulated her moist panties. Robbie's index finger reached in and found her juicy clit. She did everything possible to prevent an early orgasm. The pleasure was too much for both supposed romantic outcasts.

Remembering his hard-like-a-stone cock, he threw off his dress pants revealing his green boxers. He unclasped her bra, while she stared at the gigantic bulge protruding his shorts. "Damn, I do turn you on, huh?" she asked in the sexiest voice imaginable.

He finished the loving act of slowly removing her lace bra and stepped behind her so he could cup those luscious tits. Robbie's tongue danced around her neck and lips as his fingers massaged the exposed breasts. "I cannot wait to taste these," he said. A minute later, he did.

If dark red circles crowned her breasts, her perfect, circular nipples accented them. He could not have imagined such sensational tits in his wildest dreams. A birthmark on the upper left corner of the right breast and a bruise on the left made them sexier. Robbie used his gentle lips and active tongue to stimulate the miniscule scar. Elisa moaned louder than ever.

"I cannot get enough of these breasts, Elisa," he said. "Please let me know if I start to hurt you."

"Oh my God, no, Robbie," she replied. "This feels so good. I don't want it to stop."

His mouth covered every inch of those breasts multiple times over, as if it were conducting an FBI investigation.

He then moved his hands down to her panties and slid them down her gorgeous legs. Her pussy, trimmed but not hairless, looked so delicious. "I want to taste this," he said. "I want to give you the incredible orgasm you deserve, Elisa."

Robbie kissed every inch of her body, including her stomach, bellybutton and upper thighs before his lips and tongue discovered the "X" spot—her clit. He lapped up her pussy juice and used his finger to open up more room for his tongue. He made sure it navigated every nerve and crevice possible. He kept his head buried in her pussy for longer than he cared to count. Such bliss did need to be timed.

"Is it tasty?" she asked. "Fuck yeah."

"This is the sweetest dinner ever," he managed. "The flavor is incredible."

He wrapped up his eating excursion and the two met in a passionate kiss.

She then ripped down his boxers and flung them across the room. "Are you ready, Robbie?"

"Oh yes, Elisa. My penis is about explode."

With that the two fell back on the bed, and he climbed on top first. Screw tender love and care, he thought. Robbie rammed his cock into her pussy and thrust it in and out. Their mouths met in another wild kiss while they fucked. He could feel his warm penis entering her lukewarm vagina. It, too, navigated every nerve and crevice. The two began uncontrollable moans that did not let up until they finished sex.

He held back his load for several minutes, as long as he could. Then, without warning, he came inside her. The wonderful sensation almost knocked Robbie and Elisa unconscious. Her legs hugged his back. Every part of her body needed to grip onto something to survive the initial orgasm. Their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. When he had emptied his stock, the two paused to gasp for air.

Elisa then assumed the top dog position and the two repeated their endeavors from moments ago. This time, with her on top, he was the one in need of body support when they came. He wrapped his legs around her to compensate for the almost dizzying orgasm.

The two met again in a brief kiss. Then, Elisa decided she wanted to taste his drenched cock. Robbie was not sure he could make it through a potential blowjob without creating a lake of cum on the bed. Who the hell cares, he thought.

His dick nearly erupted like a geyser when her tongue first stimulated his soaked cock. "Oh my God, Elisa, this is more than I can handle. Oh. Wow. My God."

She slurped his cock until he had filled her mouth with hot cum. She slowly spit it back onto his dick and then climbed back on for one more ride. This time, she did all of the movement. She rode him like a jockey would a horse. She rammed her pussy into his cock.

They came again. He estimated they might have unloaded at least a pint of cum, if not a damn gallon that night. Robbie and Elisa let out successive sighs and then lay next to one another to caress the other's exhausted body. They kissed plenty, too.

"I cannot believe this serendipity, Elisa. This is one of the best days of my life. You just fulfilled a fantasy."

"I guess, then, we should start dating, Robbie, since we already came inside one another," Elisa said with a chuckle.

"Agreed. How about tomorrow night at 8 p.m.?" he inquired.

The two shared a laugh. A few miles away from Creek Falls High School Attendance Office, Robbie Meister lay still, stared at the ceiling for a moment and it all made sense. He visited that room every day to see her. In a break from routine, he did more than visit her. He came. They shared one last embrace before falling asleep. The walk from his classroom to his car would never seem as long again.

12